Advice from Andrei Patrushev

Ансар
Advice from Andrei Patrushev

Post by Ансар » Fri Apr 11, 2008 20:04

Hi Andrea, and thank you to all the Forum!

I hope you get the discs as I will be here to share experiences.
But I have a question to Andrew, I ordered the discs:
1.Explorer
2.Massage of the brain
3.Healing
4.The endorphins.
What disc would You recommend to start listening.
In early childhood it was the world Cup Injury, is not frequent but severe headaches are concerned, is rising HELL, a week ago, passed the examination, all normal.

Сан06

Post by Сан06 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 22:20

Join the question!

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Fri Apr 11, 2008 23:22

Сан06 wrote:I Join the question!
Healing.Down the Magical river.

A. Patrushev it is usually advised to begin with, the type need to learn Alparslan.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Consultation Andrei Patrushev

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:18

Ансар wrote:hi Andrea, and thank you to all the Forum!

I hope you get the discs as I will be here to share experiences.
But I have a question to Andrew, I ordered the discs:
1.Explorer
2.Massage of the brain
3.Healing
4.The endorphins.
What disc would You recommend to start listening.
In early childhood it was the world Cup Injury, is not frequent but severe headaches are concerned, is rising HELL, a week ago, passed the examination, all normal.
Start with the Explorer or Healing.

Ансар

Post by Ансар » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:21

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Start with the Explorer or Healing.
I thank You Andrew!
Князевский wrote:A. Patrushev it is usually advised to begin with, the type need to learn Alparslan.
And also thanks to "knyazivs'ke"
How to get your hands on the discs, will share about their experiences

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sat Apr 12, 2008 13:22

"Everything is just beginning"

that's for sure...

Саша К.

Post by Саша К. » Wed May 14, 2008 18:47

Everyone who is on the Forum, Hello!
Questions for Andrew:
I have discs "Star.the wanderer","TV. visualization","Healing", "Explorer" and "Massage brain".
1.What can you give to listen to a teenager during exams to relieve fear and better prepare?
2.And yet - I want to lose weight, but as a result of my(most likely wrong) set only increases the appetite!!! Sometimes it opens "food" that never was. Under listen to the CONDUCTOR speak to yourself that "became slender and lightweight excess fat is melted". The only thing noticed is the complete indifference to alcohol and tobacco, which is indulged! How to be???
:(

Лилка Я

Post by Лилка Я » Thu May 15, 2008 8:38

Sasha K.
to the question of kilograms))... (see the question was to Andrew. p., but.)

I have probably more a question of maintaining good form, rather than about dropping the extra.. and yet.. here is what I noticed:
became quite more or less clearly present themselves in the form in which want to always see and desire to eat (if it seems so to speak able), or otherwise ruin your figure disappears as it goes.
Even began to notice that at various events and festivals eat much less. And it's not a result of the ban, but just "NOT WANT...". What is the mechanism of self-alignment or something. :?
Which of course was pleasantly surprised. :o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 15, 2008 9:08

Саша К. wrote:Everyone who is on the Forum, Hello!
Questions for Andrew:
I have discs "Star.the wanderer","TV. visualization","Healing", "Explorer" and "Massage brain".
1.What can you give to listen to a teenager during exams to relieve fear and better prepare?
Morning Star Voyager (2nd track). Night Healing.
2.And yet - I want to lose weight, but as a result of my(most likely wrong) set only increases the appetite!!! Sometimes it opens "food" that never was. Under listen to the CONDUCTOR speak to yourself that "became slender and lightweight excess fat is melted". The only thing noticed is the complete indifference to alcohol and tobacco, which is indulged! How to be???
Personal weight - not an easy thing. On impulse not prevail. We need to understand that You have behind it... As it is paradoxical, but might help if You release yourself from the desire to lose weight, for example by the method of Sedona.

Аня

Post by Аня » Thu May 15, 2008 18:22

I want to increase the mass of the brain. How can I do this?
And what will grow the growing brain?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 15, 2008 18:27

Аня wrote: And what will grow the growing brain?
Inside! :? :D
Last edited by Dimas on Thu May 15, 2008 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 15, 2008 18:27

Аня wrote:I want to increase the mass of the brain. How can I do this?
And what will grow the growing brain?
AnyaYou are here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1147 :lol:

Саша К.

Post by Саша К. » Thu May 15, 2008 22:41

Andrew, thanks for the quick reply. I never thought that overweight can be some problem...I Will look for information about the Sedona method! I feel that will be able to help herself. By the way, yesterday for the first time fell asleep under the "Explorer" and took note of the text to the end. BRILLIANT!!!Saw t-a-K-o-e that can not be described :shock: THANK you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 16, 2008 9:22

Саша К. wrote:Andrew, thanks for the quick reply. I never thought that overweight can be some problem...I Will look for information about the Sedona method! I feel that will be able to help herself. By the way, yesterday for the first time fell asleep under the "Explorer" and took note of the text to the end. BRILLIANT!!!Saw t-a-K-o-e that can not be described :shock: THANK you!
I wouldn't argue that obesity is some kind of problem, but definitely some kind of psychological construct. Sometimes this design (when its out) it seems most media is extremely absurd from the logical (conscious) point of view. For example, some people, moving through the ranks, gaining weight. If a person starts with a weight to fight and he manages to lose weight, he falls into a terrible depression, with the loss of meaning of life and even suicidal thoughts. To do this, it chelokea weight=weight in society (on a subconscious level). For others, weight is samoidentifikatsiya parent family - my family are all thick. Etc., etc.... We can distinguish roughly 12 main subconscious reasons.

Саша К.

Post by Саша К. » Fri May 16, 2008 15:39

Andrei Patrushev

Then it turns out that the extra kilos as the "ballast"? And if indeed the family is all fat? How to set yourself up and break through this block wall?
If, for example, to compare me with the other, we can say that the extra pounds only add to the charm.. And it makes me feel old since childhood...But if you start to dig there in my childhood, it is not yet known what it can hit? Because the "ballast" is unlikely to want to dissolve, it is good! And the character? He, too, can own changes to send all to :evil: ? I understand that it's not easy, but then why in meditation I can clearly see that I'm SKAFANDR? And why all my efforts (by dropping the excess) not moving forward the way I want?Can the answer I find in the Sedona method? Already started to read the book :) Who knows, you might need to let it go :cry: My brain is strange.... Three years ago, somewhere to put your jewelry and 2 hypnosis session yielded nothing. The stopper! We had them mentally to melt away! But they never showed up :lol:

аурик

Post by аурик » Fri May 16, 2008 20:30

The practice of MM and the disks 45 days, weird thing to get up in the night with the feeling of hunger go to the fridge and eat :shock:

Лада

Post by Лада » Tue May 20, 2008 15:38

listen to the Massage of the brain and yet no results

Лада

Post by Лада » Tue May 20, 2008 15:45

Question to Sergei Patrushev
Discharged Pollutants. a wanderer, a Massage of the brain, Ultramesh.
With a better start to listen?
Under Ultramesh can't seem to learn, is not remembered, although the link indicates the opposite.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 20, 2008 16:57

Лада wrote:listen to the Massage of the brain and yet no results
What You should see, hear and feel, and under what circumstances, to understand that You have achieved the result?

Ула

Post by Ула » Wed May 21, 2008 0:27

аурик wrote:Practice MM and the disks 45 days, weird thing to get up in the night with the feeling of hunger go to the fridge and eat :shock:
You are not alone!!!! I have the same garbage. Though I prefer to drink instead of eating at night. Try: 2 cups of water and like something I ate.......))))))I am fed...I am fed up....I'm sick of...( to eat anyway you want)

аурик

Post by аурик » Wed May 21, 2008 9:41

In truth, ceskobrodska worse addiction.....)))

Иррина

Post by Иррина » Sat May 24, 2008 21:25

Hi Andrea :)
Please explain why is body asymmetry (i.e., right half of the body feels slightly larger than the left; the left slightly reduced sensitivity)?
Initially I thought that my brain processes is not enough logical information, ie, I use a little logic - are more intuitive. But 3 years ago I was vacationing on the Baltic sea and on shore immediately felt the full power of this element. One of the days resting on the beach, in the surf, I very much wanted to sleep, managed to take a little NAP, and, strange to say, there was a feeling of such confidence, one might even say internal force I've not felt since his youth. Moreover, I began to feel the emotional state of people passing by, but when boarding the plane there was an internal throwing all sense of internal strength never returned. Still want to restore this sense of unwavering confidence or inner STRENGTH. Maybe tell me how to restore this feeling.
And I want to know Your opinion about Reiki. What is Your? :oops:
Last edited by Иррина on Tue Aug 19, 2008 13:46, edited 1 time in total.

Алекс78

Post by Алекс78 » Sun May 25, 2008 12:35

Hello, Andrey. Please tell me: between auditions DIFFERENT disk is required or not?(Explore, Healing) If the case is sufficiently acute(chronic pain that conventional medicine scratching his head and just throws up his hands)?

ЕленаМ

Post by ЕленаМ » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:55

Hello, Andrey Patrushev.
My child has learning disabilities. She is now 7 years old.
Doctors diagnose mental retardation in article retardation ( mild form).
One doctor said that this is a consequence of a stroke at birth. Give us recommendations on your technique. Where to start?
Thank you in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:34

Алекс78 wrote:Hello, Andrew. Please tell me: between auditions DIFFERENT disk is required or not?(Explore, Healing) If the case is sufficiently acute(chronic pain that conventional medicine scratching his head and just throws up his hands)?
Hello.
Different drives in any case not mandatory.