Advice from Andrei Patrushev

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:43

ЕленаМ wrote:Hello Andrey Patrushev.
My child has learning disabilities. She is now 7 years old.
Doctors diagnose mental retardation in article retardation ( mild form).
One doctor said that this is a consequence of a stroke at birth. Give us recommendations on your technique. Where to start?
Thank you in advance.
Hello, Elena.
I can't give You a recommendation for a particular diagnosis - I am not a doctor and my drives are not designed to treat.
For healthy children with learning problems designed disk space wanderer - 2 track (15 minutes). With regular listening (with headphones) in the morning on the second or third week marked a real improvement in memory, attention, handwriting is improving, declining almsost.
How to respond to Your child on this training I don't know - in my practice with such a case did not face. I have had only one case with down's syndrome (generally one) when there has been a marked improvement in learning.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:49

Иррина wrote:hi Andrea :)
Please explain why is asymmetry of the body (i.e. right half of the body feels slightly larger than the left; the left slightly reduced sensitivity)?
Initially I thought that my brain processes is not enough logical information, ie, I use a little logic - are more intuitive. But 3 years ago I was vacationing on the Baltic sea and on shore immediately felt the full power of this element. One of the days resting on the beach, in the surf, I very much wanted to sleep, managed to take a little NAP, and, strange to say, there was a feeling of such confidence, one might even say internal force I've not felt since his youth. Moreover, I began to feel the emotional state of people passing by, but when boarding the plane there was an internal throwing all sense of internal strength never returned. Still want to restore this sense of unwavering confidence or inner STRENGTH. Maybe tell me how to restore this feeling.
And I want to know Your opinion about Reiki. What is Your? :oops:
Hello, Irina :o
It is very difficult to answer Your questions, for that I need to become You, and it is not possible (but I don't want :? ). At least you embarked on the path of self-knowledge, so can only wish You good Luck on this journey.
Reiki, in my opinion, is one of the systems of self-improvement.

Дима РБ

Post by Дима РБ » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:46

Andrew, disks, Guide, Healing, solar wind, Star traveler have to listen to lying on the sofa with closed eyes and even through MM (cosily wrapped up the wires from the headphones), or you can simultaneously walk, to perform any work, in the process drinking water? ;)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:12

Дима РБ wrote:Andrew, disks, Guide, Healing, solar wind, Star traveler have to listen to lying on the sofa with closed eyes and even through MM (cosily wrapped up the wires from the headphones), or you can simultaneously walk, to perform any work, in the process drinking water? ;)
At least the Conductor and the solar Wind is a must.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:57

a question for Adrey Patrushev

started to work with disk "hypnosis and self-hypnosis". listened to three times a day before bedtime. after the first listen I woke up with a headache. by evening the pain subsided. after the second again had a headache, and the third time the pain started PRAMO while listening to and has been the second day significantly hurts and is ringing in the ears. listening through headphones, the volume average, the principle of two glasses of water observe. tell me, why the pain?how to be, something he was not in pain? I want to continue listening, result feel, don't want to leave.

Taras

вася

Post by вася » Wed Jun 25, 2008 0:37

guys, sorry, wanted to cuss out the man, but won't, tell you like it is - don't mindmachine using cartoons to watch. not for you it... I was an alcoholic, 2 times sober. - on the principle that if you drink you'll die necessarily, for the French means-tested.... will die if you drink. 5 years I struggled with alcoholism... and now, a year and a half ago I purchased this device, we enjoy it, CDs has acquired almost all of the... machine works, works... I know
and I think this tool very good. good for people with problems, and when people are no problems in life - cartoons watch want it can not work... well, maybe it's right

about the drive, alcoholics better "Endorphins" don't start in the morning will be difficult, and in the evening can't sleep... my advice is "healing" CD

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:40

Bob
Support!Still a very cool alpha session help!Just now was talking to a woman,she's been surprised that my husband refuses to drink beer and quite noticeably lost weight..but I couldn't tell if she was happy or annoyed that it is now there is no one company to make :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:37

Anonymous wrote:the question for Adrey Patrushev

started to work with disk "hypnosis and self-hypnosis". listened to three times a day before bedtime. after the first listen I woke up with a headache. by evening the pain subsided. after the second again had a headache, and the third time the pain started PRAMO while listening to and has been the second day significantly hurts and is ringing in the ears. listening through headphones, the volume average, the principle of two glasses of water observe. tell me, why the pain?how to be, something he was not in pain? I want to continue listening, result feel, don't want to leave.

Taras
Hello, Taras.
Please explain what hypnotic installation (word for word) do You do before listening?
If it's a helluva lot of personal - in a personal email. :)

Роман 21

Post by Роман 21 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:49

Want to buy a Mind Machine, mainly to memorize when studying the English language. Andrew, please Advise what kind of car and what it will need later.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:20

Роман 21 wrote:Want to buy a Mind Machine, mainly to memorize when studying the English language. Andrew, please Advise what kind of car and what it will need later.
It is like a microscope to hammer nails. :) The machine can take any - what like.
For these whole enough disk Ultramesh.

Роман 21

Post by Роман 21 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 0:20

Thank you. And what, for my purpose, with the same effect, you can use disk Ultramesh without a Mind Machine?
I just don't know of other ways and it is not yet clear.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:23

Роман 21 wrote:Thank you. And what, for my purpose, with the same effect, you can use disk Ultramesh without a Mind Machine?
I just don't know of other ways and it is not yet clear.
That's right - drive Ultramesh designed to work without mindmachine (read manual).

Яков

Post by Яков » Tue Jul 15, 2008 22:42

Hi Andrew, I would like to ask which discs/tracks would you recommend for development of creative abilities?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 16, 2008 15:43

And another question, what is alpha meditation is and how to treat it?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 17, 2008 14:54

Яков wrote:hi Andrew, I would like to ask which discs/tracks would you recommend for development of creative abilities?
To develop creative abilities we need to be creative and disks (for example, Massage of the Brain) only create some background...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 17, 2008 14:58

Anonymous wrote:And another question, what is alpha meditation is and how to treat it?
Alpha meditation is the slang meaning classes mindmachine sessions and audio programs containing alpha frequency. Life stable alpha state (with a good power of alpha waves in relaxed awake state) - the Foundation of mental, emotional and physical health and a base for further development.

Яков

Post by Яков » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:28

Okay and which of your drives to help "the alpha to meditate?"

Яков

Post by Яков » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:47

Well, with what to begin?

Станислав Ч.

Post by Станислав Ч. » Sun Jul 27, 2008 18:56

Bought the discs Star stranik,Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis,conductor,endorphins,Massage brain,ultra brain,healing.Tell me, where to start?would like to develop closed osobenosti the brain and body, and travel in the astral and clear vision

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sun Jul 27, 2008 21:45

Станислав Ч. wrote:Bought the discs Star stranik,Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis,conductor,endorphins,Massage brain,ultra brain,healing.Tell me, where to start?would like to develop closed osobenosti the brain and body, and travel in the astral and clear vision
"learn raslablyatsya" (C)
alpha (the Healing)
don't plan too much, you can overtax the psyche

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:53

Яков wrote:Well, with what to begin?
Well, start with these Star traveler, Healing, Massage of the Brain.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 14:01

Thank you.

Алексей Гуга

Post by Алексей Гуга » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:21

Peace to all!Hello Andrew.I am a novice,started to listen to the disk through ICELENE Machine NOVA pro.First impressions are extraordinary!Became more balanced and the problems look like from the outside that allows you to solve them more clearly and correctly.That's a plus.On the fourth day listening to prostrelil shoulder,I don't connect it as drive but.....!Upon further listening, the whole concentration was on the pain place,tried not kontsentrirovanie on this,I can't relax.Had tapicerowane myself,mentally directed energy in the shoulder area,on the third day released but not until the end.Working on it.But one problem comes out 30-40 minutes,there is heat in the legs,colitis the fingers of the feet and then Russki flow or surge from the legs to the coccyx.The desire to jump up and lie down in the relaxation is not obtained,the hot flashes come one after the other.Tried to sit down all the same.The sound is quieter, made the same effect.When I removed the glasses are a little easier,but it all creates discomfort and does not feel relaxed.Please tell me what it is and how to deal with it. bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:55

Алексей Гуга wrote:Peace to all!Hello Andrew.I am a novice,started to listen to the disk through ICELENE Machine NOVA pro.First impressions are extraordinary!Became more balanced and the problems look like from the outside that allows you to solve them more clearly and correctly.That's a plus.On the fourth day listening to prostrelil shoulder,I don't connect it as drive but.....!Upon further listening, the whole concentration was on the pain place,tried not kontsentrirovanie on this,I can't relax.Had tapicerowane myself,mentally directed energy in the shoulder area,on the third day released but not until the end.Working on it.But one problem comes out 30-40 minutes,there is heat in the legs,colitis the fingers of the feet and then Russki flow or surge from the legs to the coccyx.The desire to jump up and lie down in the relaxation is not obtained,the hot flashes come one after the other.Tried to sit down all the same.The sound is quieter, made the same effect.When I removed the glasses are a little easier,but it all creates discomfort and does not feel relaxed.Please tell me what it is and how to deal with it. bc
This so-called Kundalini. Be sure to drink lots of water and no matter what, try to relax and how to distribute the flow all over the body.

Евгений.М

Post by Евгений.М » Sun Aug 10, 2008 21:37

Hi Andrew.I read your article,I liked it they are very competent and succinct...the Question is not if you write a book?And can expect? Thanks in advance... :)