Advice from Andrei Patrushev

Вадим1

Post by Вадим1 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 19:00

Andrei Patrushev
Thank you very much for the quick response. 6 years ago I finished a few steps of the Academy of irrational psychology I. Vagina and then stumbled upon this website. very interested. Many took a variety of CDs for relaxation, but ... in principle in the shops is just the total, no specific orientation.
Please pick up Your discs and for the treatment and development.
Located in Moscow it may be better to come to You. To get specific recommendations for use.
Healing,Star Wanderer saw in the catalog and Mozart no.
A huge thank You. Yours faithfully, Vadim

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 21, 2008 19:23

Вадим1 wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Thank you very much for the quick response. 6 years ago I finished a few steps of the Academy of irrational psychology I. Vagina and then stumbled upon this website. very interested. Many took a variety of CDs for relaxation, but ... in principle in the shops is just the total, no specific orientation.
Please pick up Your discs and for the treatment and development.
Located in Moscow it may be better to come to You. To get specific recommendations for use.
Healing,Star Wanderer saw in the catalog and Mozart no.
A huge thank You. Yours faithfully, Vadim
All instructions to the CDs posted on this website under "Drives".
Mozart here http://www.yugzone.ru/audio.htm
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Tue Aug 26, 2008 18:19, edited 1 time in total.

Странник

Post by Странник » Tue Aug 26, 2008 14:40

Good day!
I listen to the disc tete-meditation.
Here listened to the deconcentration
What is the result. Of the evil I was good-natured. I can be evil, but it kind of inefficient. Write the correct drives. thank you!
Really enlighten brains. Not my fault that I was angry, but your merit is what helped me to realize themselves in the best quality.

The question is: are you going to listen Lucid dreaming 20-25 days how it goes. It is advisable to do while listening to this disc.

ОКиСАНА

Post by ОКиСАНА » Tue Aug 26, 2008 16:12

Dear Andrew!
Work with a guide and a healing in the following way:
day-Explorer,
day healing.
On Your recommendation study Kurlov and Sedona method.
Discs work I would like to extend.
The question is the following:
In my scheme of listening,when and how much to take a break?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 26, 2008 18:20

Странник wrote:Good day!
I listen to the disc tete-meditation.
Here listened to the deconcentration
What is the result. Of the evil I was good-natured. I can be evil, but it kind of inefficient. Write the correct drives. thank you!
Really enlighten brains. Not my fault that I was angry, but your merit is what helped me to realize themselves in the best quality.

The question is: are you going to listen Lucid dreaming 20-25 days how it goes. It is advisable to do while listening to this disc.
To program yourself for OS (in the beginning 5 minutes).
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Tue Aug 26, 2008 18:22, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 26, 2008 18:22

ОКиСАНА wrote:Dear Andrew!
Work with a guide and a healing in the following way:
day-Explorer,
day healing.
On Your recommendation study Kurlov and Sedona method.
Discs work I would like to extend.
The question is the following:
In my scheme of listening,when and how much to take a break?
For each disk exactly after 15 or 21 day, respectively, 15 or 21 day break.

Странник

Post by Странник » Wed Aug 27, 2008 14:17

Andrew if I may another question for the future
what kind of drive your the solar wind.
why listen to him?

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Wed Aug 27, 2008 19:22

Странник wrote:Andrew, if I may, another question for the future
what kind of drive your the solar wind.
why listen to him?
And you click on the link under Patrushev and do know, however...

НаталиЯ-25

Consultations A. Patrushev

Post by НаталиЯ-25 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:20

Andrew, Hello! Prompt, please, the CD "the Mozart Effect" have to listen to all the pieces in a row or it doesn't matter? And then when I rewrote it on computer, they were mixed. Has included work, as I understand it from the description - it is possible to listen for hours and every day...I proove? Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Consultation A. Patrushev

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:58

НаталиЯ-25 wrote:Andrey, Hello! Prompt, please, the CD "the Mozart Effect" have to listen to all the pieces in a row or it doesn't matter? And then when I rewrote it on computer, they were mixed. Has included work, as I understand it from the description - it is possible to listen for hours and every day...I proove? Thank you
Yes, the disc can be listen to in the background all day, but the track order is important.
By the way, in principle, they could not get mixed up when downloading to the computer, as we have a strict number.:)

НаталиЯ-25

Post by НаталиЯ-25 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:50

Andrew, Hello! Another question about "the Mozart Effect", but you can turn it on at night while falling asleep to "recharge" the next day? And another thing: I wrote the album "brain-Massage","Healing"."Endorphins"-the sequence in which to listen to them, is it possible to combine listening to a few of these drives and if Yes, what and in what sequence. What you can include children 10 years old (girl) to enhance learning, to ease the tension with homework or for a deeper, relaxing sleep. With respect. Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 01, 2008 16:50

НаталиЯ-25 wrote:Andrey, Hello! Another question about "the Mozart Effect", but you can turn it on at night while falling asleep to "recharge" the next day? And another thing: I wrote the album "brain-Massage","Healing"."Endorphins"-the sequence in which to listen to them, is it possible to combine listening to a few of these drives and if Yes, what and in what sequence. What you can include children 10 years old (girl) to enhance learning, to ease the tension with homework or for a deeper, relaxing sleep. With respect. Thank you
Hello!
No, the Mozart Effect is designed to increase efficiency in listening.
Healing, Massage of the Brain, the Endorphins (for 3 weeks). In the morning, the Endorphins (about 15 minutes), and evening Healing.
The girl is better the Mozart Effect during homework.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 03, 2008 14:40

Hi Andrew!Listen to healing 9 days and 7 days,the guide, through the day, respectively.Now noted some sort of anxiety,can't focus on things.With the beginning of the listening easily removed cigarettes.and yesterday again smoke and once all joyless,anxious.The water they drink.The last sessions are accompanied by periodic sleeping while listening,then I'm in some kind of fear of waking up, but trying to listen to the end. Please tell me,normally-it?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 03, 2008 16:46

Anonymous wrote:Hello Andrey!Listen to healing 9 days and 7 days,the guide, through the day, respectively.Now noted some sort of anxiety,can't focus on things.With the beginning of the listening easily removed cigarettes.and yesterday again smoke and once all joyless,anxious.The water they drink.The last sessions are accompanied by periodic sleeping while listening,then I'm in some kind of fear of waking up, but trying to listen to the end. Please tell me,normally-it?
Anything can happen...
Leave a single disk.

Елена премудрая

Post by Елена премудрая » Wed Sep 03, 2008 19:00

Andrew,thanks for the reply. I still think to continue to listen to both discs ,maybe it's some kind of fracture in my subconscious?After all my 48 years, has accumulated so much fear...I Have another question:could you tell me who can I contact in Moscow to help me deal with the thoughts,purposes.Read the forum and this question many people.That You understand how to set a goal,You even wrote an article for us.and I've read.but I feel.my head has a missing screw.Maybe it's still that now a lot of literature and I read a lot for several years in my head, we have a complete mess.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:12

Елена премудрая wrote:Andrew,thanks for the reply. I still think to continue to listen to both discs ,maybe it's some kind of fracture in my subconscious?After all my 48 years, has accumulated so much fear...I Have another question:could you tell me who can I contact in Moscow to help me deal with the thoughts,purposes.Read the forum and this question many people.That You understand how to set a goal,You even wrote an article for us.and I've read.but I feel.my head has a missing screw.Maybe it's still that now a lot of literature and I read a lot for several years in my head, we have a complete mess.
I live in Sverdlovsk, so I can't help You here.:(

гость

Post by гость » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:30

Hello
I have a question of the technical plan mindmachine if not, then what should be the headphone to the effect of listening ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 09, 2008 15:35

гость wrote:Hello
I have a question of the technical plan mindmachine if not, then what should be the headphone to the effect of listening ?
Average headphones in the medium price category with the release of no worse than 20Hz-20kHz.

Раджа

Post by Раджа » Sat Sep 20, 2008 19:57

Hi Andrew!

The other day going to buy Your CDs and the new nashnikov Ultrasone (so no MM). The questions are the following:

1. What are Your program you can use in meditation with concentration on the chakras (for example I was interested in working with the second chakra (qigong meditation), the heart chakra, third eye ...).

2. That you can use when working with concentration on the mandala, working with the Kundalini meditation for communication with the Higher self?

It is desirable that the disk was not narration. The experience of meditation is big, has experience with Hemisync, the works of Jeffrey Thompson, I want to work on Your drives.

Thank you very much !

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 20, 2008 20:32

Andrew, please tell me, when you listen to the CD "Endorfiny" USING a MIND MACHINE, wouldn't the LEDs should blink, he's like an Audio gate or am I wrong?

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 20, 2008 20:37

Oh it worked! Just had to add the sound is:)

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 20, 2008 20:42

On the CD "Star traveler" only the last track audiostrobe?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 21, 2008 14:52

Anonymous wrote:On the CD "Star traveler" only the last track audiostrobe?
No. :?

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 21, 2008 15:46

And then my glasses blinked on the last track?:)))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 21, 2008 16:10

Anonymous wrote:why my glasses blinked on the last track?:)))
There are many high, including close to the signal audiostrobe.