Advice from Andrei Patrushev

арим
Re: Consultation Andrei Patrushev

Post by арим » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:24

Andrey Vadimovich,allow me to address such a question (maybe somewhere on the website and written,but did not find): from the specified on the website of assortment of programs on disks on the subject of lucid dreaming which do NOT contain binaural beats? The question is asked due to the fact that binaural beats -theta and Delta signals are somehow not send me (headaches and depression in a nutshell I think caused in connection with the syndrome of increased intracranial pressure ),but for example "magic voice" with the pure trance message is coming to me cheers. Please tell me this disc (or track) of the same content on this topic.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:49

arim
Hello.
There is no such.
By the way, Magic Voice also contains a soundtrack with binaural beats in the theta range. :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:58

арим wrote:the Question is asked due to the fact that binaural beats -theta and Delta signals are somehow not send me (headaches and depression in a nutshell I think caused in connection with the syndrome of increased intracranial pressure )
Andrei Patrushev I already wrote on the forum that after the relaxation of the Conductor , Healing ... decided to "Journey through inner worlds" to listen to the course, failed . During the session, the headaches and nausea ,after the state of the braking... maybe from head injury. Now significantly can't remember, but kakeda that you, Andrew , I was advised to Massage the brain a course to pass first. Helped perfect. Any pain or nausea then it wasn't.

митек

Post by митек » Sat Aug 25, 2018 14:09

Andrew please tell me

you then advised from Jetlag to include beta in the morning session and before sleep alpha session.
Which of your programs are best suited for these purposes?
Refers to audio, without machine, flying over the ocean, to bring Navigator don't want to.

Well, in the morning you can star Voyager probably, but that before sleep? Healing is long and hard.

thank you for the advice
Dmitry

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 25, 2018 15:27

MiTek
The same Star traveler - the last track. And in the morning better than MM2, or Эндорфины2.

Лева

Post by Лева » Sun Aug 26, 2018 19:27

Dear Andrei Patrushev, almost 21 days listen to the guide and healing every day and all the time face this problem.. When I start to relax when very rasslablyatsya face and neck ( which is usually tense and strain respond to the emotions) in my mouth has spit which is then impossible not to swallow, once swallowed, hard on the neck. .. Thus keeping me from an even stronger relaxation. I have with swallowing is when volnuyus. I think it has something to do with the muscle Tone on the neck and head. What can you do?

After 21 days, you need to start the endorphins to listen to or what else would you recommend?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 26, 2018 21:12

Loew
These are signs of a trance state. It is possible to slightly change the posture - half-sitting, to make it easier to swallow.

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:43

Andrei Patrushevcouple of questions.
1) I am doing self-hypnosis, visualize myself achieving certain goals. I want to make about ten of the same type of sessions on this topic. Do I have to support the connectivity of sessions (no more than two days off between sessions)?

2) You wrote once:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:There is one very important caveat, about which, for some reason, all the "teachers" who preach self-hypnosis and affirmations, forget it. Useless talking all these phrases like a parrot. Saying a phrase, you need to listen to yourself and to catch the echo. It can be anything - a feeling in the body, emotion, or thought. It does not have to include value judgments and to reject the experience seemed to you inadequate, or negative. It should be easy to accept what is and follow along (to say the following phrase), etc.
You can read more why you need to listen to the echo? Why "talk like a parrot" will not help?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 03, 2018 13:42

Владимир Р. wrote:1) I am doing self-hypnosis, visualize myself achieving certain goals. I want to make about ten of the same type of sessions on this topic. Do I have to support the connectivity of sessions (no more than two days off between sessions)?
Preferably you have to give yourself time for alterations.
Владимир Р. wrote:you Can read more why you need to listen to the echo? Why "talk like a parrot" will not help?
Because verbalization constitutes (speaking and listening) is another condition of the brain different from that at which the digested affirmations. Skilled hypnotists do enough pauses to the client at this time could turn inward and do the necessary work.

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:34

Андрей Патрушев wrote:it is Desirable - it is necessary to give yourself time to change.
Do not understand more? Connectivity classes suggests chastoty, and "to give yourself time for change" - on the contrary, seldom. As it is necessary?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 04, 2018 13:03

Владимир Р. wrote:Coherence of training involves their chastest, and "to give yourself time for change" - on the contrary, seldom. As it is necessary?
If you do two days on the third, then the connectivity classes is not lost.

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Mon Nov 05, 2018 23:24

Andrew,good time of day.
Is it true that if you don't eat meat(fish leave) meditation will be more bright and effective?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 05, 2018 23:32

Aastha
The shortage of protein is a stress factor for the organism, with the result that the protective function is activated, associated mainly with the right (Gestalt) hemisphere of the brain, so the "meditation will be more bright," but what about efficiency I'm not sure - it depends on what You understand by this.

Сапфо

Post by Сапфо » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:16

Hello, Andrey!

I have after 10 days, exam English TOEFL, there in one of the parts necessary to spontaneously answer a few questions on tape. The issues are simple, but preparation time is not. I'm afraid that at this moment I have tension in the upper body, tongue-tied, heartbeat and the fog in my head, as has often happened in a situation where I assess (exams, speeches). Is there anything I can do to stay focused, but relaxed? Now listen to the Guide, but maybe there's some special technique... Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:06

алекккс

Post by алекккс » Wed Jan 09, 2019 17:36

Andrew please tell me that you can use from the Navigator or drives to relax the eyes? The fact that much overstrained eyes at the computer and now felt a constant unpleasant discomfort, rest for a few days does not help, even five to ten minutes at a computer for causing severe discomfort, plus the absolutely insane reaction to fluorescent lamps or bright light. Before me "this" good help Tropicamide, but now he's banned and can not get irefin and any "analogues" are not helping at all.
As possible in this direction to try poyuzat Navigator or maybe you have any ideas or suggestions?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 09, 2019 19:05

alecksactually mindmachine used in electronic microcircuits (when people the entire shift working with a microscope) is to relax the eyes (every 45 minutes). Choose any session for relaxation, give it the green light (see the instructions) and relax.
It is better to use a short session of 15 minutes several times a day, than one long.

ВадимН

Post by ВадимН » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:54

Andrew, if you listen to the Guide and Healing without audiostrobe, the alpha rhythm will be acquired?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:26

Yes, of course.

Анни

Post by Анни » Wed Feb 06, 2019 15:42

V. Andrey, Hello!
First, I want to thank You for your work and for your CDs! I have almost everything, and all very valuable to me.
I really need your help and advice.
I started with the disc Explorer almost 10 years ago, and for me, it's the coolest of your CDs! He really helped me change dramatically, and at the time decided a lot of my internal problems and conflicts.
During these 10 years, the Explorer has always helped me to be more confident, be more active and open.
And if the effect is reduced, then I only had to listen to the disc 1-2 times as everything went back to perfect internal sense.
But some time (about a year) ago the drive stopped me act :cry:
Ie I listened to him for several courses (3 or 4 times, each for 15 of auditions) and it does not give me that effect, as given previously.
I attributed this to the fact that a year ago started a course of listening, being depressed and severe emotional stress... When I almost fell asleep under the disc tears, and out of trance too, with tears and palpitations from stress... you Know, probably in vain, I at the time used the disc, but I was hoping that he would help me get out of my wildest depression.
In the end, depression of "Guide" and I did not work out, and the course I did not listen to the end, only 5 times did it.
Then after six months I had slight concussion of the head, and drive me too a while didn't listen.
With the summer and autumn listened for several courses "Explorer"( 15 times), but the effect is almost zero, although always before helping the first time to return to a state of euphoria.
Andrey Vadimovich, with what may be due to the fact that the drive is no longer on me to act? And what can I do to he again gave me the effect?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:12

AnnieHello.
It's hard to say. Explorer's not a pill. Every audio program has its limitations. So how long have You been listening to, it might be that I grew out of it, and we must learn to trust yourself than some programs. Moreover, the algorithm changes due to the Conductor, You had to learn by heart....

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Sat Feb 09, 2019 17:44

Annie. Often the conductor himself by the hair like Baron Munchausen pulling, so it became that this wow-effect does not work as it used to 10 years ago (not Associated with the program, but with age, time of year, weather etc). Alternated with "Healing 2" -it was interesting, but "somehow different", more introversion or what, but now alternate Conductor "Cure 3" wow effect is resumed and understanding and open and energetic tone with an optimistic balance between external and internal lines. Perhaps "Guide" in conjunction with "Cure 3", will take effect and You :) .

Станислав112

Post by Станислав112 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 17:29

Andrew, please give a recommendation programme. In 29 years I have for the first time on the basis of stay in a state of permanent stress I greatly raise the blood sugar (up to 30), and since then there is a problem of carbohydrate metabolism and endocrine system in General. Including was a period of panic attacks, the leitmotif of which was the condition. Sugar jumps periodically forced Kohl insulin that would like to return him to the limits of decency. There have been periods of clarification, there are periods of exacerbation. At the moment mostly listening to the Endorphins, and sometimes Healing 1 and 2. I started listening to a Guide, after 30 minutes of listening began a feeble attempt to panic attacks. Seen positive influence of disk Endorphins. I would like to achieve the effect of full justification of the endocrine system of the body, restore the function of organs involved in the regulation of sugar levels.

Now glancing in the direction of Healing 3. And I want to try to master all the same Guide.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 12, 2019 18:33

Станислав112sugar and panic attacks is the reset voltage (which is from the head) through the body. The most simple advice - "never mind", but, as a rule, it is not feasible. :wink: Sugar and better manage stress through exercise, and not using insulin (and you can to diabetes decolorise). Any relaxation will cause panic attacks at first because You are so accustomed themselves to drop the voltage and, conversely, any beta program (which increases voltage) will give the illusion of "positive influence." Thus, nothing to advise I can not, as any of my Board run into a confrontation with your old programs. :?

Станислав112

Post by Станислав112 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 0:14

Andrei Patrushevand all the same ? With the aim of obtaining the result, if to come to terms with the confrontation ? Panic attacks are not so terrible as they seem in the beginning, then what ? The conductor ? Healing 3 ?