Advice from Andrei Patrushev

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Sun Sep 21, 2008 16:55

Dear Andrei Patrushev, the urge to explain about the average TRANS in the subject line "CD "Healing.Down the Magic river"". Thanks again.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 21, 2008 17:02

Чемпион wrote:Dear Andrei Patrushev, the urge to explain about the average TRANS in the subject line "CD "Healing.Down the Magic river"". Thanks again.
Dear champion, I kindly request you to explain about what You need to explain about "the average TRANS". :?

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Sun Sep 21, 2008 18:59

Dear Andrei Patrushev, the topic "Disc "Healing.Down the Magic river"" I was nacinal a question that I would like to get a response from you, please read it. I hope for your help and trust.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:41

Interesting question:
When you first turn on disc Healing at the hands of a rash (and a little legs) and left only with the repetition rate.
A month ago, started with a Massage disk according to scheme 15 via 15 - 17 September should have been the second 15-day part, but I missed it, didn't have time. And then again there was a rash on his right arm and a little on his feet. Is stable, not progressing and not going away.
What is it and why respond to Your CDs?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:07

Anonymous wrote:Interesting question:
When you first turn on disc Healing at the hands of a rash (and a little legs) and left only with the repetition rate.
A month ago, started with a Massage disk according to scheme 15 via 15 - 17 September should have been the second 15-day part, but I missed it, didn't have time. And then again there was a rash on his right arm and a little on his feet. Is stable, not progressing and not going away.
What is it and why respond to Your CDs?
The human brain is a first - class detector coincidences. "After" doesn't mean "the result". There is an option "return from the past" (often cited here). In this case, it will soon pass.

Л.Н.

Post by Л.Н. » Tue Sep 23, 2008 18:41

Andrey Vadimovich, you want to start with Your disks,but first I would like to find out a very important moment for me from the past.Since You are the man, very knowledgeable about the sound,it may be in Your power to shed light on what happened once.
It was more than 10 years ago when I bought a magazine Wayne Perry under the Russian name "Sounds of the chakras",where he uses the natural vocal sounds and overtones to harmonize the chakras.
At first all went well.Meditation I liked and NRA - wound that in a trance I walked almost from the first sounds,feel the vibrations were strong and pleasant.After each meditation, I was looking forward to the next one.Acted strictly according to the recommendations of the author,without breaking anything.It seemed that everything goes as it should.However, there was one thing. Vibration in the 4th energy center and higher were felt where they are supposed to be,but 1,2 and 3 centers somehow vibrate at the level of the shoulder girdle.
Engaged a month,and then the unexpected happened. Getting up one morning and realized that I have problems with coordination of movements that I can barely go in a straight line, and in mind a state of alcoholic intoxication.
At first it just surprised me.I stopped classes,hoping that in 2-3 days all will be gone. And then got scared because it's not been any three days or a week or in three weeks.The worst thing is that in this state I had to hold classes in the student groups (I'm a teacher).
Over all the trite (but thank God that is over!).I was Rutilus to the doctors,saying nothing about the cause (who would have believed!). They got me twisted-twirled,made tomografia brain,nothing of that sought is not found,prescribed intravenous injections for improving blood circulation and after a few days of treatment, all normalizovat - elk.Never before this incident or since this condition is not repeated.
Now, two questions.
1.What is it still there?
2.Is not there a something similar when listening to Your CDs?
Andrey Makarevich,please,Express Your thoughts on this situation.
PS Sorry that was so long and tedious.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Sep 23, 2008 18:45

Алексей Гуга wrote:,there is heat in the legs,colitis the fingers of the feet and then Russki flow or surge from the legs to the coccyx.The desire to jump up and lie down in the relaxation is not obtained,the hot flashes come one after the other.Tried to sit down all the same.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:This so-called Kundalini. Be sure to drink lots of water and no matter what, try to relax and how to distribute the flow all over the body.
Something this Kundalini works for me only after coffee and chocolate. I also sometimes ibez disk and drive up on feet or a herd of ants ran. Sharply floods stragedy whole body. And it is not possible to properly relax And the more rasslablyatsya the more current hits . Starting with stop and ending just above the knee. Once was just under the Conductor when beat the whole body. Andrew tell me why this is happening what it is and what to do to resolve this, or something to do with it

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 23, 2008 19:23

Л.Н. wrote:Andrey Vadimovich, you want to start with Your disks,but first I would like to find out a very important moment for me from the past.Since You are the man, very knowledgeable about the sound,it may be in Your power to shed light on what happened once.
It was more than 10 years ago when I bought a magazine Wayne Perry under the Russian name "Sounds of the chakras",where he uses the natural vocal sounds and overtones to harmonize the chakras.
At first all went well.Meditation I liked and NRA - wound that in a trance I walked almost from the first sounds,feel the vibrations were strong and pleasant.After each meditation, I was looking forward to the next one.Acted strictly according to the recommendations of the author,without breaking anything.It seemed that everything goes as it should.However, there was one thing. Vibration in the 4th energy center and higher were felt where they are supposed to be,but 1,2 and 3 centers somehow vibrate at the level of the shoulder girdle.
Engaged a month,and then the unexpected happened. Getting up one morning and realized that I have problems with coordination of movements that I can barely go in a straight line, and in mind a state of alcoholic intoxication.
At first it just surprised me.I stopped classes,hoping that in 2-3 days all will be gone. And then got scared because it's not been any three days or a week or in three weeks.The worst thing is that in this state I had to hold classes in the student groups (I'm a teacher).
Over all the trite (but thank God that is over!).I was Rutilus to the doctors,saying nothing about the cause (who would have believed!). They got me twisted-twirled,made tomografia brain,nothing of that sought is not found,prescribed intravenous injections for improving blood circulation and after a few days of treatment, all normalizovat - elk.Never before this incident or since this condition is not repeated.
Now, two questions.
1.What is it still there?
2.Is not there a something similar when listening to Your CDs?
Andrey Makarevich,please,Express Your thoughts on this situation.
PS Sorry that was so long and tedious.
1. It is now difficult to say what it was, because diagnosis of such symptoms may be few. But that is not working with CDs (cassettes) have happened, I have no doubt.
2. After might, but not the result. :)<

Л.Н.

Post by Л.Н. » Tue Sep 23, 2008 20:09

Андрей Патрушев wrote:1. It is now difficult to say what it was, because diagnosis of such symptoms may be few. But that is not working with CDs (cassettes) have happened, I have no doubt.
2. After might, but not the result.

торк

Post by торк » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:59

you can use "Explorer" (without the points) in schizophrenia?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 26, 2008 14:47

торк wrote:you can use "Explorer" (without the points) in schizophrenia?
Not sure...
Except that in a hospital under the direct supervision of a doctor.

Лиза

consultations A. Patrushev

Post by Лиза » Fri Sep 26, 2008 23:15

Hi Andrew.Tell me if you can with a diagnosis of "anorexia -bulimia"
to listen to the disc "Healing" and "Explorer"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: consultation A. Patrushev

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 27, 2008 18:34

Лиза wrote:Hello Andrew.Tell me if you can with a diagnosis of "anorexia -bulimia"
to listen to the disc "Healing" and "Explorer"
Need! :)

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:38

smile

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 01, 2008 0:58

Good day to all. Andrew, I read somewhere on the forum about Oleg Patrushev . About what kind of technique was discussed, too, do not understand. Tried to find in the Internet then caught the virus. Where can I read his technique. Or maybe somewhere on the forum says about this in detail?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:37

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Good day everyone. Andrew, I read somewhere on the forum about Oleg Patrushev . About what kind of technique was discussed, too, do not understand. Tried to find in the Internet then caught the virus. Where can I read his technique. Or maybe somewhere on the forum says about this in detail?
This method of treatment with high doses of vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid, nicotinamide). Some forum users have downloaded it and, probably, could share the techniques and experiences...

али

Post by али » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:08

hi Andrea,tell me where to start for producing stable alpha

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:54

али wrote:hi Andrea,tell me where to start for producing stable alpha
Disk Healing, and after a month you can switch to the Massage of the Brain.

али

Post by али » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:40

Thanks for the quick response.I have no CD player , can I copy in mp3 format a hundred and how it will affect the quality or do I have to buy at least a cheap CD player and how it will affect the quality

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:30

али wrote:Thanks for the quick response.I have no CD player , can I copy in mp3 format a hundred and how it will affect the quality or do I have to buy at least a cheap CD player and how it will affect the quality
Will have to buy a CD or DVD.:)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 02, 2008 19:47

Forum users who have downloaded the technique Oleg Patrushev? Share . I would be very grateful.

Артур

Post by Артур » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:17

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Forum users who have downloaded the technique Oleg Patrushev? Share . I would be very grateful.

Here's an example:

http://rak.flyboard.ru/topic202.html

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Oct 04, 2008 22:20

At the expense of disc healing I can say alpha is produced well! Even now worth a few moments into the distance to watch and already felt the feeling of trance! Listen 7th day! After the concentration good!

Гоша

Post by Гоша » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:46

Hello, Andrey!
Please tell me is it possible to do this scheme:
Day 1 - morning: massage of the brain, evening: healing
Day 2 - morning: massage of the brain, the evening: conductor

And another question:
Disk for 5 days, but the sign is in alpha does not work...the body is numb, but the thoughts do not go away, and stop them every time I...What would you recommend?
And yet, you know the program I-doser? Tried different doses, and no I didn't get affected... is it Possible that I do not act on binaural beats?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 08, 2008 13:58

Гоша wrote:hi Andrea!
Please tell me is it possible to do this scheme:
Day 1 - morning: massage of the brain, evening: healing
Day 2 - morning: massage of the brain, the evening: conductor

And another question:
Disk for 5 days, but the sign is in alpha does not work...the body is numb, but the thoughts do not go away, and stop them every time I...What would you recommend?
And yet, you know the program I-doser? Tried different doses, and no I didn't get affected... is it Possible that I do not act on binaural beats?
Hello!
1. Yes, it is possible.
2. Well, if You said "three weeks", then it would be necessary to think... :?
3. This topic we've discussed here (use the search).