Advice from Andrei Patrushev

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:38

Hello, Andrey! Acquired drives Star stranik,Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis,Conductor,Endorphins,Massage brain,Ultra brain,Healing. Planning to start with a Guide and a Healing. I have a question about alcohol. There is a view of the state of alcoholic intoxication or the presence in the blood, known as blood alcohol to fill up more 10 days. What drinks are acceptable, because the alcohol contained in alcoholic beer and in yogurt. Thanks in advance for your answer.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 12, 2008 15:11

Anonymous wrote:hi Andrea! Acquired drives Star stranik,Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis,Conductor,Endorphins,Massage brain,Ultra brain,Healing. Planning to start with a Guide and a Healing. I have a question about alcohol. There is a view of the state of alcoholic intoxication or the presence in the blood, known as blood alcohol to fill up more 10 days. What drinks are acceptable, because the alcohol contained in alcoholic beer and in yogurt. Thanks in advance for your answer.
There is a view of the state of alcohol intoxication.:)

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 12, 2008 15:44

Ie drank a bottle of beer and a couple of hours already. Thanks for the reply

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:12

Евгений.М wrote:Hello Andrew.I read your article,I liked it they are very competent and succinct...the Question is not if you write a book?And can expect? Thanks in advance... :)
Going - on work with the subconscious, so to speak, an ordinary man... :) But, it seems, and not write all the Material accumulated for many years, and no line is written....

Иррина

Post by Иррина » Mon Aug 18, 2008 21:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Hello, Irina
It is very difficult to answer Your questions, for that I need to become You, and it is not possible (but I don't want ). At least you embarked on the path of self-knowledge, so can only wish You good Luck on this journey.
Reiki, in my opinion, is one of the systems of self-improvement.
Only I never understand why You're an expert with such experience and expertise can't or don't want to give answers :shock: (sorry for the persistence :oops:) And what becomes of me? It is clear that all strictly individually, but still there is the cocoa group, of the subgroup ??? :(
I just don't understand something

инесса

Post by инесса » Mon Aug 18, 2008 22:18

Andrei Patrushev
My son is 7 years old. If he can listen to CDs and what?
Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 18, 2008 23:28

Инесса wrote:Andrei Patrushev
My son is 7 years old. If he can listen to CDs and what?
Thank you
Why?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 18, 2008 23:33

Иррина wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Hello, Irina
It is very difficult to answer Your questions, for that I need to become You, and it is not possible (but I don't want ). At least you embarked on the path of self-knowledge, so can only wish You good Luck on this journey.
Reiki, in my opinion, is one of the systems of self-improvement.
Only I never understand why You're an expert with such experience and expertise can't or don't want to give answers :shock: (sorry for the persistence :oops:) And what becomes of me? It is clear that all strictly individually, but still there is the cocoa group, of the subgroup ??? :(
I just don't understand something
Sorry, maybe I don't understand something... And group (subgroup) of what?:)

инесса

Post by инесса » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:59

Andrei Patrushev
Simply and tastefully.
:)
And what age can they start to apply

инесса

Post by инесса » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:10

Andrei Patrushev
Want to buy Your CDs. Tell me please - why so to speak to start. :)

Иррина

Post by Иррина » Tue Aug 19, 2008 14:16

Андрей Патрушев wrote:And group (subgroup) of what?
- experience :) i.e. I would like to say that the results of the studies analyzed, klassificeret, etc., etc. :?
And maybe my case is possible to analyze and understand the cause of this asymmetry?
Please advise what can be read on this topic.
Thank you

Кисуля

Post by Кисуля » Wed Aug 20, 2008 14:31

Good day to all-night! Question to Andrew. On the forum there was a mention by You about a possible increase in intracranial pressure when using disk MM. This is only possible when working with this ROM or with something else (specify what). Another question, You said that if you work without mindmachine disk "Endrofin" significantly reduced efficiency. I'm going to use only headphones. In this case, it makes sense to me to work with this ROM or do You recommend to replace it with something else with similar effect. The mild depression is sometimes manifested. The other disks, as I understand it can be used successfully and without cars? Thanks in advance!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 20, 2008 14:43

Инесса wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Want to buy Your CDs. Tell me please - why so to speak to start. :)
With Conductor.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 20, 2008 14:55

Кисуля wrote:good day to All-night! Question to Andrew. On the forum there was a mention by You about a possible increase in intracranial pressure when using disk MM. This is only possible when working with this ROM or with something else (specify what). Another question, You said that if you work without mindmachine disk "Endrofin" significantly reduced efficiency. I'm going to use only headphones. In this case, it makes sense to me to work with this ROM or do You recommend to replace it with something else with similar effect. The mild depression is sometimes manifested. The other disks, as I understand it can be used successfully and without cars? Thanks in advance!
1. Perhaps, only with MM.
2. Well, replace the Endorphins Fenotropil... :)
3. Can.

Кисуля

Post by Кисуля » Wed Aug 20, 2008 15:27

Sorry, I probably incorrectly expressed. About "Endorphins" - is there a noticeable effect? Maybe just the result will be less pronounced and a longer time have to work with the disk (more courses to do so). Just, as I understand it, this disc is somewhat apart, not like the others, the direction of its own. Or maybe in my case it is better to take another drive, for example, "Healing."

Елена премудрая

Post by Елена премудрая » Wed Aug 20, 2008 16:41

Hi Andrew! I'm 48 years old!Long been interested in the work of the subconscious. Recently decided to buy Your CDs healing and conductor(M cars and other accessoires I don't have). At my age, a lot sluggish health problems.Read reviews of guys on the forum and think I have their problems(in the best sense of the word,remembering his youth).There are problems in the family.I listened to 3 times the disc healing,but since a lot of problems and I can't choose to install,perhaps in the morning listening to the conductor and in the evening healing? And You still tell me in my situation?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 20, 2008 17:08

Hello, Elena!
For Healing not required install as well, and for the Conductor.
It is better to listen through the day - both before going to sleep. And then to live-when? :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 20, 2008 17:12

Кисуля wrote:I'm Sorry, I probably incorrectly expressed. About "Endorphins" - is there a noticeable effect? Maybe just the result will be less pronounced and a longer time have to work with the disk (more courses to do so). Just, as I understand it, this disc is somewhat apart, not like the others, the direction of its own. Or maybe in my case it is better to take another drive, for example, "Healing."
Yes, the result may be less pronounced (or maybe not :) - it all depends on Your internal organization), but the longer work is not necessary - the efficiency drops sharply. Either 21 day or a few times for 15 after 15.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 20, 2008 17:16

Иррина wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:And group (subgroup) of what?
- experience :) i.e. I would like to say that the results of the studies analyzed, klassificeret, etc., etc. :?
And maybe my case is possible to analyze and understand the cause of this asymmetry?
Please advise what can be read on this topic.
Thank you
Here is quite interesting and useful http://www.koob.ru/xannaford/

Елена премудрая

Post by Елена премудрая » Wed Aug 20, 2008 18:29

Andrew!Thank you for your answer. 23. August, my birthday. I hope that doing your wheels,I have the chance to be transformed to this day.Buying Your CDs, I could not get them to listen. And then came the day when she had two very unpleasant events. I was literally in shock and didn't know where to start next,I'm shaking,confused thoughts. And then the thought-wheels.Frankly to say ,I didn't believe it,but got exactly what you need-I calmed down and realized that I do it right.And so it happened.And now session with a disc healing me constantly like my heart stops and I sigh very hard and so the whole session. Is this normal?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:29

Елена премудрая wrote:Andrew!Thank you for your answer. 23. August, my birthday. I hope that doing your wheels,I have the chance to be transformed to this day.Buying Your CDs, I could not get them to listen. And then came the day when she had two very unpleasant events. I was literally in shock and didn't know where to start next,I'm shaking,confused thoughts. And then the thought-wheels.Frankly to say ,I didn't believe it,but got exactly what you need-I calmed down and realized that I do it right.And so it happened.And now session with a disc healing me constantly like my heart stops and I sigh very hard and so the whole session. Is this normal?
Yes, it is quite normal (gradually to be). And You also learn to let go of heavy thoughts http://www.koob.ru/dwoskin/or(and) master the state of inner laughter http://www.koob.ru/kurlov/

Вадим1

Post by Вадим1 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 14:02

Good day! Question to Andrew.
Constantly are driving cars. Somewhere slipped the idea that there is a drive to prevent fatigue and prealablement. Listen to and sleep driving are gone. Sorry if asked wrong. Thank you

Вадим1

Post by Вадим1 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 14:11

And another question what are the albums you CAN listen to driving IN the CAR!!! Usefully and without harm to others road users.javascript:emoticon('az') :ay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 21, 2008 14:18

Вадим1 wrote:And another question what are the albums you CAN listen to driving IN the CAR!!! Usefully and without harm to others road users.javascript:emoticon('az') :ay
Mozart. :ay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 21, 2008 14:20

Вадим1 wrote:Good day! Question to Andrew.
Constantly are driving cars. Somewhere slipped the idea that there is a drive to prevent fatigue and prealablement. Listen to and sleep driving are gone. Sorry if asked wrong. Thank you
Hello!
At night - Healing in the morning of the 2nd track Star Wanderer.