Advice from Andrei Patrushev

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Consultation Andrei Patrushev

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:50

Владимир Р. wrote:did not understand. You can read more?
Well, let's say, You once was good for similar sounds (there's a love etc....), the force of the impact would be, say, 100 times stronger (a plus). Conversely, if you tortured the nature of similar sounds (FIE-FIE-FIE, God forbid), like 100 times, but only in the negative. Well, if it was nothing, then the effect will be near zero. I'm not here considering what will be the effect, but only the force of the impact.
Владимир Р. wrote:And by the way, just sounds too necessary courses to listen to a guy 15-15-15 -.. and not one big master that has not gone effect?
Indeed, the effect will gradually subside.
Владимир Р. wrote:As I imagine, then drive a La Healing-1 (that is, the sounds of nature with special frequencies) the effect is more powerful than just the sounds of this nature.
The nature sounds in this CD are taken to ensure that, firstly, it was not boring, and secondly, in most cases, they are connected (at the level of personal associations) in people with recreation and safety.

Эксперт

Post by Эксперт » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:51

DD! Which of these disks it's recommended to listen before sleep?
1. Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis
2. Solar wind
3. Creative visualization
4. Hypnotic trance
Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:13

Expert
No.
All psychoacoustic better to listen to a maximum of 4 hours before sleep.
Probably drives the "Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis" and "Hypnotic trance" is more or less harmless in terms of bedtime listening.

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Sat Feb 17, 2018 23:29

Good evening Andrey Makarevich. Please tell me is it possible to listen to neyronastroi and Your discs in one day? Or autogenic training psychopedagogy in one day?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 18, 2018 0:51

Benladen
Good evening.
It is possible, but the Guide.

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:13

Good afternoon, Andrey Vadimovich. I know that the issue is likely psychological in nature, but still I ask You as an experienced person. Which drive or equipment You could recommend for finding "inner freedom"? But the Guide, because I listened to it for 21 days in a row and now haven't got time for a new course, it still leads me :) . If I can find some answers, listening to a hypnotic trance?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 25, 2018 13:08

Benladen
Abundance.
For owners of the Navigator (free) - viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6635
For non-owner :? - https://www.b17.ru/courses/wealth/
if I Can find some answers, listening to a hypnotic trance?
If you are able to work independently with the TRANS - there are only sounds (no text).

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:43

Andrew.good time of day.
Headphones with bone conduction - affirmations if you put it on the lowest volume(and fonana muses.the center put in the room the music is louder than the other)...affirmations will be able to get bespripyatstvenno in the subconscious?
What would be the effect if they listen to your program?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:17

Aastha
Hello.
There are no headphones with bone conduction. There is a phenomenon of bone conduction sounds. Any sound from any headphones (and without) is distributed in the body in three ways: through the ear, through the skin (piezoelectric effect) and through the bone. "Headphones with bone conduction" is designed for people with disorders of the sound tract to the auditory nerve, but retaining the last. No more what. And what magical properties they do not possess the word "all". :?
From my programs, when listening to these headphones will be zero effect, as they (headphones) poorly reproduce the high part of the spectrum.

ольгак

Post by ольгак » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:22

Hello! sakaite ,pzhl, what programs can work with ROC on the browser and what mode? thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:44

olgac
Hello.
Mind Healing (MHlng)

митек

Post by митек » Sun Mar 04, 2018 17:05

Good day!

Andrew, what is your discs or sessions, or maybe affirmations can help in development (not sure how to phrase it correctly) structured way of thinking. Right now, I will explain.
Engineering work involves drawing diagrams and models of complex systems. Abstraction. I have a problem. For some reason I models difficult to draw. I am drawn to the details and I start to dig. With drawing, too there are difficulties. Some crooked work. At work too there are difficulties. I'm always drawn to understand the theory. I again buried in details.
Trying to put together a complete picture in my head. It can take a long time. Often there is no need. Easier and more efficient to try.
In General, these difficulties began to interfere in the work.
I have thought about the fact that if I chose the profession. Or maybe it's related to memory impairment and concentration. In his youth, as it is all in your head fit.
The actual options:
1. to change proffesii.
2. To upgrade the memory (I work with the stellar wanderer and beta waves) to become better, but so far the result is not satisfied.
3. To change the way of thinking. Become oriented to the practice.

4. To learn more abstract to think.

1. Option. Fantastic.
2. Will continue to work.

3. Option. Here is necessary advice.
4. Option. Also need advice.

Maybe I have too many alpha waves. Or should I pay attention to the development of the logical half of the brain. How to become less "theoretical" and more "practical". Or to accept yourself and begin to find myself in another profession.

That's such a mess in my head.
Thank you

Dmitry

митек

Post by митек » Sun Mar 04, 2018 17:10

Another issue is more practical and concrete. Me friend comes from America in 5 days. The difference in time. Adaptation takes time. And we want to go skiing. I would like to help him In adaptation. Have read that machine of jetlag removed. What a session here can help? Actually it is an interesting question and all can be useful. How machine or drive to quickly adapt to the time shift.

Thank you very much
Dmitry

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 04, 2018 17:52

MiTek
Hello.
Not quite understand your problem. :? Engineering work requires ability as the ability to imagine the layout and General scheme and the detailing. All people are different. Some one better, the other - other. Among the engineers, usually, there is a certain division of labor. Most often, young employees are "sitting" on the detailing and the overall scheme is the prerogative of the chief designers. The accumulation of experience of the engineer to allow construction of nodes, etc. Without a clear understanding of the theory, IMHO, do the track and be done. Usual, and so immediately after graduation have to sit again for the theory, but understanding why it's necessary.... :wink:
A good engineer usually has developed visualization skills.....
It is useful, in my opinion, to read this book: http://www.koob.ru/xannaford/dominanta
Well, until the pile is:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/guide/
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/FFti/sCca9LbRs

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 04, 2018 17:54

митек wrote:I Read that machine of jetlag removed. What a session here can help?
In the morning session on energy, evening relaxation. The brightness is higher in the morning (but within comfort, of course), in the evening, only to flicker to distinguish. All. :? If the presence of a Navigator, or Colortrac, then in the evening it is better to choose blue.

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Tue Mar 06, 2018 15:44

Good afternoon everyone. I was given a sony headphones, and the box says not stereo, and stereo and since I don't know, I would like to know how it can affect the listening Andrei Patrushev? (headphone type closed, completely cover the ears, volume control on cord is missing)

Эксперт

Post by Эксперт » Fri Mar 09, 2018 18:04

DD! Can't understand why so much fatigue? Can I have a high debt to sleep? Niznayu, but I think the low wave Delta or theta strongly relax the body and mind.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 09, 2018 18:26

Expert
Spring, hemoglobin, vitamins, ....

Эксперт

Post by Эксперт » Fri Mar 09, 2018 19:05

Perhaps a weak immune system I have) you May want to stop listening?
Describe the chronology of listening to CDs when I am tired after the massage the brain the memory was very powerful.
Slightly sleepy appeared here:
1. 2016 spring Massage of the brain 151515. In the morning, slightly(slightly) he wanted to sleep.
2. 2016 summer evening of Healing-2 2121, day Massage of the brain 2121 ---- all the rules.
3. 2016 summer Star traveler 2121. After all of course the fatigue and to sleep and in the morning no desire to Wake up. ZS are not listened to passively, but actively, watching thoughts. Niznayu, I think Delta wave or...
half a year did not listen.
4. 2016 winter new yearseveral times listening to the Healing-1. After this kind of a little bit better.
half a year did not listen.
5. 2017 fall Explorer 151515. Some days when getting enough sleep feeling great.
6. 2017 winter Deconcentration 151515. Disk do deconcentrated)) Hard going, fast fatigue.
Few listened to Endorphins 1 or 2 at the 15 min a couple of days like norms was. And even then Healing 1.
I would like to know where where. A weak immune system or drives impact for each on the different or that is "it Often happens that the disk Endorphins gives far from a refreshing effect, and a half-asleep state. This may be due to large debts to sleep, and low adaptive capacity of the brain (the effects of brain injury and neuroinfections). In this case, it is also necessary to reduce the class time and additionally deal with alpha waves.
Falling asleep while listening occur regularly in people with diagnoses of add, ADHD and diffuse axonal injury of the brain."

Now sometimes I listen to the Healing 1. Also look at the drives George. Thompson, several times listened to the Egg of time, they are a bit weak, but the melodies are pleasant. Maybe theta wave relax, while listening to Lucid dreams (perfect disk), this effect is not noticed.
By the way listened to Endorphins-1 2015 21 × 21 for the full 45 minutes. NUU sooo much strength and energy. Fatigue was not.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 09, 2018 21:03

Expert
Once You bring down all in a heap. :? After, doesn't mean the result. At least according to your description, Sistemi not observed.
Some Delta waves You've got.... :) Delta waves - it's all sputannoe consciousness (somnolence).
Man lives in rhythms, often coinciding with the lunar cycle - the periods of activity alternating with periods of "calm".
Additionally, the fatigue and apathy can have a purely physical cause - an imbalance of vitamins and minerals, low hemoglobin plus different diseases....

минд

Post by минд » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ЯестьЯ wrote:how much is not desirable? :)
It's hard to say. There is a common belief that FLAC is only a special archiver and no distortion makes. But if you write the file in WAV format, take a screenshot of the spectrum and then transfer the file to the FLAC format and re-shoot spectrum, it clearly shows that the spectra do not quite match.
And that's what happens when you compress the heal 2 c. wav format to mp3 format with a bitrate of 320 with the maximum quality Lame codec 3.95.5. Is not good. https://imgur.com/a/eBSui

Анька

Post by Анька » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:45

Andrei Patrushev good day! The question came ) if you were listening to the conductor/deconcentration 15/15 for 5 months , the effect is decreased , the break takes 3 months to start practicing with these CDs with full force? Thanks in advance for the answer

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:17

Anka
Hello.
It is usually enough.

Эксперт

Post by Эксперт » Mon Mar 12, 2018 14:35

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Expert
Once You bring down all in a heap. :? After, doesn't mean the result. At least according to your description, Sistemi not observed.
Some Delta waves You've got.... :) Delta waves - it's all sputannoe consciousness (somnolence).
Man lives in rhythms, often coinciding with the lunar cycle - the periods of activity alternating with periods of "calm".
Additionally, the fatigue and apathy can have a purely physical cause - an imbalance of vitamins and minerals, low hemoglobin plus different diseases....
Good! A Delta wave that is when you want to listen to? Yes, you have immunity to work. And about disk, in my case that would recommend to listen to? I am also too lazy to hike there))) And whether all theta wave so rasslablaut (bad, but personally I think deconcentration relaxes). I would like to try the FDA, they also relax?
Or for sleeping, concentration and enthusiasm as this:
Night Healing 1, day Endorphins-1 and the 2nd track of the wanderer ( or Endorphins-2)? So I just figured :?
What else can you say about the Thompson drives? Such as this forum it is hard to find about other drives? Like some wheels similar to your name, or in some sense, bad :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 13, 2018 18:08

Expert
Not everything can be blamed on the disk. You must eat right, move more and charge yourself with positive emotions.
As for the disks, then read the guide: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/pYPh/xw1KJvKFv