Formulaic affirmations

Евпатий
Formulaic affirmations

Post by Евпатий » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:16

A question to the esteemed A. Patrushev – is it possible to create a list template layouts for affirmations? For example, "every day [my brain, my attention, my strength] [working, developing] better and better", etc. – in other words, shared designthat you can substitute their own content.
And if possible, it would You to contribute to this endeavor for the benefit of the forum participants and others interested in psycho? It would be extremely useful when working with Your drives and the program "rainbow-arc".

Мэджик

Re: Boilerplate affirmations

Post by Мэджик » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:11

Евпатий wrote:a question to the esteemed A. Patrushev – is it possible to create a list template layouts for affirmations? For example, "every day [my brain, my attention, my strength] [working, developing] better and better", etc. – in other words, shared designthat you can substitute their own content.
Here You are all done. A very good template. az

Евгений Кош

Re: Boilerplate affirmations

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:48

Евпатий wrote:a question to the esteemed A. Patrushev – is it possible to create a list template layouts for affirmations? For example, "every day [my brain, my attention, my strength] [working, developing] better and better", etc. – in other words, shared designthat you can substitute their own content.
And if possible, it would You to contribute to this endeavor for the benefit of the forum participants and others interested in psycho? It would be extremely useful when working with Your drives and the program "rainbow-arc".
People walking the Path is different from the others in that notice the little things.
I recently created a topic affirmations of the Rainbow on different occasions.
Was also SIGNIFICANT for this subject in other posts.
To sum up these positions, we can conclude:
1. there is no need to put no confidence in the higher self.
2. investing in the affirmation of the "narrow" direction which draws attention to our current consciousness, we are likely to miss the direction of the poor which will slow down what we want to develop ( my opinion), though of course it will work and the method of connections... however, this version of the "narrow" direction must be considered.(given the fact that they give what you ask, and I don't ask - is secondary)
Given P1 and P2. we can safely say that for the harmonious development of enough phrase "I'm getting better and better every day and in every way" ( sometimes I'm thinking about what we are in every moment of life (our actions, mood, etc) are MANIFESTATIONS of this world (don't know how more clearly in the moment to explain, because in that word I mean the language of the subconscious - feelings, senses, visualization, knowledge).. and why I sometimes used the phrase " I'm getting better and better every day and in all manifestations." for me personally, the phrase "in all respects" as it superficially touches ( rather, it is only a personal perception).
so I decided for myself that the main drive it without defining a "narrow" directions.. but it is not excluded that in some moments you can optionally ADD to the "General" and even phrases with "narrow".<