Program with meningitis

Елена12346
Program with meningitis

Post by Елена12346 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:32

Hello. Recently ill with serous meningitis. Still have symptoms in the form of headaches. As lowered immunity and constant lethargy. Can I use any software in this case? And I did not understand about listening to the programmes without a mind machine. what player suitable for listening on the computer through headphones? And I also have "dotted" sound.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Program with meningitis

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 25, 2008 13:31

Елена12346 wrote:Hello. Recently ill with serous meningitis. Still have symptoms in the form of headaches. As lowered immunity and constant lethargy. Can I use any software in this case? And I did not understand about listening to the programmes without a mind machine. what player suitable for listening on the computer through headphones? And I also have "dotted" sound.
Hello, Elena.
Probably, it is necessary carefully to start with the second track of the disk space wanderer. If everything goes fine, then after 2 week break to continue with the Massage of the Brain.
Suitable conventional player for a CD or music center.

Елена12346

Post by Елена12346 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 16:31

Thanks for the reply. In the second part of the Stellar strimnica some strange sounds, without music. Is it so intended? The rest of the tracks on this CD seems to be adequate bells and stuff, and then some set of sounds.

This part I listened to twice. Nothing right special happened, except that I relaxed very well and after this was a little weak. And, I thought, had dilated pupils and a lot of water from the body hatched within half an hour. I will continue - view

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 25, 2008 20:58

Елена12346 wrote:Thanks for the reply. In the second part of the Stellar strimnica some strange sounds, without music. Is it so intended? The rest of the tracks on this CD seems to be adequate bells and stuff, and then some set of sounds.

This part I listened to twice. Nothing right special happened, except that I relaxed very well and after this was a little weak. And, I thought, had dilated pupils and a lot of water from the body hatched within half an hour. I will continue - view
Yeah, well, - everything is as it should be.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 11, 2008 21:08

Is it possible to listen to "Endorphins" if it was moved from the meningitis? Maybe not immediately, but starting with other disks.

Щёкн Итрч

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Sun Oct 12, 2008 17:36

Anonymous wrote:is it possible to listen to "Endorphins" if it was moved from the meningitis? Maybe not immediately, but starting with other disks.
After meningitis light and sound stimulation should be applied with extreme caution. Better to start with Healing, but not loud at all, and to stop if the negativity going... And Endorphins generally only after a year.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 12, 2008 22:27

well, a year has passed. Just really want to try, but scary...then kind of wrote that as a reaction sometimes get headaches, and then pass. So I'm a little worried will not be able to distinguish between "reaction" from the disease... :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:20

Anonymous wrote:well, a year has passed. Just really want to try, but scary...then kind of wrote that as a reaction sometimes get headaches, and then pass. So I'm a little worried will not be able to distinguish between "reaction" from the disease... :(
Without light headaches unlikely (if water to drink), but we must begin, indeed, Healing.
What residual effects do You now have a place?

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 13, 2008 16:58

Thank you very much for the answer) Now sometimes has a headache, but mostly on weather (weather changes) and not all the time. Sometimes not even to pain, and just kind of Mutya heaviness. And sometimes a long time may not bother)