Overcoming the craving for intoxication

Энцо
Overcoming the craving for intoxication

Post by Энцо » Tue Mar 11, 2008 23:36

Hi all.
Two months ago I purchased Innerpulse, disks, "Guide", "Healing".
Can't say I have had as varied and vivid a mental/mental and physical sensations, as many on this forum.
The machine is mainly helps to quickly fall asleep strong, quiet dream. Drives Patrushev also. Of the 35 CONDUCTOR auditions, entirely consciously, fully, the disc is not played back even once. Sleep still, carries a particular part of the text. In General, the operation of the disks and all the cars this time was practically a character of curiosity and ineradicable faith in a new, progressive knowledge and wonder (to sleep and to heal).)))
But.
Completely lost craving for alcohol.
No disgust, no complete denial, but there is not even the slightest desire to get DRUNK, to get drunk, relax in this way. Half a bubble of vodka gathering dust in the refrigerator for three months (to the wife of a friend came). Beer on the shelves of increased salivation are also causes.
Though it came imperceptibly, naturally, easily. Past holidays spent DRY - allowed to perform and commit such a serious change in the internal guidelines.
Previously, alcoholism, especially not "suffered", but occasionally come times when the evening like "100 grams for appetite", etc.
And now you cut. Like some kind of network, the scales fell. Intoxication simply ceases to be understandable, more or less is needed.
Remembering the saying "do not say HO until they are hatched", I ask all of mindmachines and other people trying to have a conscious being - to give your brother the mental and spiritual support.
And I wish you all inner growth and increasing personal resistance to the outside shaft of the temptations and twisted "all icky" reality.
:wink: :ay

Константин_

Post by Константин_ » Wed Mar 12, 2008 20:53

And don't tell!
Any pleasure from drinking alcohol + a complete lack of desire to drink, even the good...

Actually alcohol is a poison, as you know....and therefore you can not survive :D

Энцо

Post by Энцо » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:10

But this serpent, infection, cunning and insidious. Therefore, it is impossible to relax. Even out of curiosity, like, come on let's try, as it used to be. Alcohol is the enemy who is always there. We are alert. 8)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Mar 13, 2008 13:02

Enzo
All alcoholics stop drinking,only a few succeed in life! :wink: I personally,thanks to the machine,forgot what nepreodolim (actually any) craving for alcohol...although before,especially when the seasons change,I was covered at times not childish...Oh,and here's the thing,experiments have shown that SUCH "pleasure" as previously from drinking THERE!There and that's it,no "high" from 100 grams,the type of warm matter,wants to talk,confide and so forth...And comes to mind in itself is only one understanding that if there is no what to drink,forget it I gave up...and without alcohol,everything is fine, calm,confident,fun...these are the pies..

Валдем

Post by Валдем » Thu Mar 13, 2008 14:15

Dimas wrote:All alcoholics quit drinking,only a few succeed in life! I personally,thanks to the machine,forgot what nepreodolim (actually any) craving for alcohol...although before,especially when the seasons change,I was covered at times not childish...Oh,and here's the thing,experiments have shown that SUCH "pleasure" as previously from drinking THERE!There and that's it,no "high" from 100 grams,the type of warm matter,wants to talk,confide and so forth...And comes to mind in itself is only one understanding that if there is no what to drink,forget it I gave up...and without alcohol,everything is fine, calm,confident,fun...these are the pies..
I don't just support the assertion of the absence of craving for alcohol after a certain time of classes alpha, but say it. He sinned this problem so not by hearsay know how difficult it is to voluntarily give up 100 grams, especially when there are no restrictions az

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Mar 13, 2008 14:47

Also confirm!
Previously, once a week drinking with friends 4-7 cans of beer.
now just don't want to.
come to visit, the mood is good, etc. but the beer look - and do not want to happen will open the jar and drink it all one night.
I noticed that even sometimes its not finish.

Ром

Post by Ром » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:12

Poor guy

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:02

You do not worry :)
I feel good . :ay
And suffering to drink, the more you get ( what I bought).
You look and alcohol prices will drop ( more people doesn't drink) - the more its on the shelves will remain and the demand will fall.
So You ROM - from my Napitia a direct benefit to all :)

Валдем

Post by Валдем » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:53

Евгений Кош wrote:So You Rum - my Napitia a direct benefit to all
Oh, that's right. A "poor Guy" - a few other citizens. :) :)

Энцо

Post by Энцо » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:30

Well, I smiled at another thought that all these different-sized trunks marked bottle to the shops and made and for me too - will hit this time by. FUCK YOU, I say to the host of spasateley people, will NOT GET any cents of my money, nor power over my mortal body after removal of the brain.
:D
And in fact, understand how deeply our entire life is permeated with this shit. Simply abandoning the thrust to intoxication and become almost a foreigner. Because, according to our ancient beliefs "if lyudyna not pied, won either sick or a hefty evil the Viper".
Well, okay. In order not to give the issue of intoxication (which to me, as it is well known, indifferent), take a decision to this topic of comments more not to put. Listen to what others say.
All-FizKult :ay

Герман

Post by Герман » Mon Mar 17, 2008 18:11

I thought one become sober, I realized that we were coming.
It makes me happy! I note that the lack of craving for alcohol - perhaps the most pronounced result of the use of mindmachine and disc Patrushev.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Mon Mar 17, 2008 19:05

Герман wrote:I Thought one become sober, I realized that we were coming.
It makes me happy! I note that the lack of craving for alcohol - perhaps the most pronounced result of the use of mindmachine and disc Patrushev.
echo!
urgently vicidial mm and disks!
so sport is not far

Энцо

Post by Энцо » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:19

For like-minded people.
Soft life continues, and I am very glad, although never ceases to amaze.
The sample had a couple of shots of vodka for company. He felt BAD, and not pleasantly relaxed. Became muddy with no sign of any relaxation, I wanted to get rid of the feeling of something foreign inside of my head, in the first place. Went to bed - passed. To drink more is not pulling.
I remembered that in a CONDUCTOR says a lot about the independent activity of the BRAIN that HE knows what he needs - no. Looks like I had it - the BRAIN, not the body )) began to resist intoxication, reacting negatively to alcohol. Well, okay, the war between them we live together, soberly. Both with a puzzled look at vodka the ranks in the store, like, "what is it?". Hilarious, like - forgot what it is and why you drink IT.)))

All fizkultprivet! :ay

Алексей Trayb

Post by Алексей Trayb » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:06

My dear Forumchane and I have sometimes the habit to drink, eat and pull. Please tell me that thing is such mindmachine and drives Patrushev and where are they sold??? Maybe a free download???

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:18

Алексей Trayb wrote:my Dear Forumchane and I have sometimes the habit to drink, eat and pull. Please tell me that thing is such mindmachine and drives Patrushev and where are they sold??? Maybe a free download???
sold here, log in to the directory, you can have Andrei Patrushev ask what you need for this purpose, the discs are not expensive, I have seen analogs of standing more expensive, but less popular\oprobovaniya :)
machine vesschi wonderful to sing on the left (not drinking because) but the brain raskochegarit.
in General somtimes here and make the right decision by purchasing the machine and the disks, or not buying.

Алексей Trayb

Post by Алексей Trayb » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:51

Yesterday got InnerPuls MM. To it bought three CDs: hypnosis and self-hypnosis, hypnotic trance and healing. What do I need to do to is gone craving for alcohol??? I want very much to permanently leave this bad habit... Help please, good people, who have experience in this problem!!! :evil:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 28, 2008 13:27

Алексей Trayb wrote:Yesterday got InnerPuls MM. To it bought three CDs: hypnosis and self-hypnosis, hypnotic trance and healing. What do I need to do to is gone craving for alcohol??? I want very much to permanently leave this bad habit... Help please, good people, who have experience in this problem!!! :evil:
First, take his habit and let go of guilt - this habit gave you what You really needed.
Second, you can just do with the alpha session on machine during TPX weeks, and You will feel that craving for alcohol naturally significantly reduced. At the same time you maintain complete inner freedom - to drink or not to drink. Disc Healing can be used to stabilize pressure and sleep and significantly alleviate the symptoms of so-called colds. Drives a Hypnotic trance and Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis use to achieve the best in Your life, not bothered to alkagol. Getting rid of alcohol addiction, believe me, is not an end in itself. The main question - what will You do when you stop drinking???

Ром

Post by Ром » Fri Mar 28, 2008 23:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Basic question - what will You do when you stop drinking???
Well said!

Алексей Trayb

Post by Алексей Trayb » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:44

Thank you for the clarification. Do sessions "relaxation", all of the queue in order. A long session of listening to one a day. A short two or three a day. With intervals of 3-5 hours. But to day not more than 45 minutes. Tell me, prailno if I move??? bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 31, 2008 15:40

Алексей Trayb wrote:Thank you very much for the explanation. Do sessions "relaxation", all of the queue in order. A long session of listening to one a day. A short two or three a day. With intervals of 3-5 hours. But to day not more than 45 minutes. Tell me, prailno if I move??? bc
Yes.
But remember - the brighter and louder doesn't mean = more efficient. Pick the most comfortable settings.

Жека78

Post by Жека78 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 17:28

Hi all!
I bought Innerpulse and also worried about this problem: will the machine fill a void in my soul and squeeze out the alcohol.
"First, take his habit and let go of guilt - this habit gave you what You really needed. "That it does not understand. What does it NEED? For what it is necessary?
"The main question - what will You do when you stop drinking???" Also little understood. What can you do? LIVE...

If the mind machine really relieves the craving and helps you to live free from this stuff, it would truly be a breakthrough! Do with a machine less than a week, yesterday with a colleague DR noted and beer sort of feeling are ..mmm... good as it was before... With the demos will agree, there is asusena.
Sorry stupid question: "alpha" - this is what session?

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Wed Apr 30, 2008 17:48

and in the book there is a description.
you have a book?

Жека78

Post by Жека78 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 21:57

Ssori missed :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 02, 2008 10:04

Жека78 wrote:hi all!
I bought Innerpulse and also worried about this problem: will the machine fill a void in my soul and squeeze out the alcohol.
"First, take his habit and let go of guilt - this habit gave you what You really needed. "That it does not understand. What does it NEED? For what it is necessary?
You yourself wrote - "to fill the void in the soul"
"The main question - what will You do when you stop drinking???" Also little understood. What can you do? LIVE...
No machine, like alcohol, void fill...
If the mind machine really relieves the craving and helps you to live free from this stuff, it would truly be a breakthrough! Do with a machine less than a week, yesterday with a colleague DR noted and beer sort of feeling are ..mmm... good as it was before... With the demos will agree, there is asusena.
Sorry stupid question: "alpha" - this is what session?
All sessions r, i2, p2.

Гость

Post by Гость » Tue May 06, 2008 11:42

And to relieve the craving for intoxication which session is better to use?