Overcoming the craving for intoxication

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 06, 2008 11:50

Гость wrote:And to relieve the craving for intoxication which session is better to use?
Alpha session!!!!Image

Анатолий Т.

Re:

Post by Анатолий Т. » Thu May 03, 2012 0:53

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Алексей Trayb wrote:... you can just do with the alpha session on machine during TPX weeks, and You will feel that craving for alcohol naturally significantly reduced. At the same time you maintain complete inner freedom - to drink or not to drink.
I'm sorry, Andrei V., do not tell me how this very freedom to find using only Your disks.

Honestly speaking, I am interested not for myself. 8) Here I have everything in order. But there are certainly other problems (and problem :cry: :? ) and there is already a (modest) experience of hearing Your disks, which exceeded 4 weeks. :D Thank You for the tools!

If I understand correctly, first drives with the alpha frequency band (Healing for example) to listen to. Then you can go based on the symptoms, which triggers a chronic cravings, the Endorphins and Massage.

Or another possible combination?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Overcoming the craving for intoxication

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 03, 2012 9:11

Anatoly T.
Drives and machine is "just" trainers, providing optimal for any activity state of the brain. If You have nothing to do, the sense of them a bit - all will soon return to normal...
Some exceptions is a Conductor, allowing, to some extent, to "come to himself", to "find himself", to understand what You need in life. Yes, and without a certain usly with Your hand this will not happen...