The program of work of the session+disks. Who how. Share their experience.

Вик_
The program of work of the session+disks. Who how. Share their experience.

Post by Вик_ » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:52

Hello!
Question for "experienced" bi : who by what scheme do? Let's say in the morning that in the afternoon of a night that :) Do may this question will be interesting for all novice, etc on the forum I found only General recommendations: 2-3 weeks of alpha and then sho Hosh; it is advisable not to leave the house after listening to theta, etc. But nowhere have I found (badly searched :roll: ) any approximate scheme to achieve a certain result (for example: I worked on that this scheme and made up...) I Understand that all is subjective but at least so what does :o
Thank you.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Feb 27, 2008 14:47

Vic
am I listening to then and something like that, and there is a need..have learned to quietly listen to your own body,if there is compulsion-work with disks and programs,if not-don't work...feels :wink:

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Wed Feb 27, 2008 15:31

Dimas
az

sometimes the most difficult to learn to listen not just yourself!!! :wiz ...IMHO... then everything just... goes... its the right way...

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Wed Feb 27, 2008 15:37

Dimas wrote:Vic
am I listening to then and something like that, and there is a need..have learned to quietly listen to your own body,if there is compulsion-work with disks and programs,if not-don't work...feels :wink:
It is now and then before? how to get to that state? How so to speak came? :)
Last edited by Вик_ on Wed Feb 27, 2008 15:39, edited 1 time in total.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Wed Feb 27, 2008 15:38

IMHO!!!
you can even try to predict what will happen... but not always it will be something to look forward to... it doesn't even look like physical exercise... (but was pootilla so many days, so many times - and the result approximately is clear...)...
people often don't even know their real situation in terms of the psyche or physiology, as well as both together)).. :)
IMHO....

:wink:

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Wed Feb 27, 2008 15:41

Лилка wrote:IMHO!!!
you can even try to predict what will happen... but not always it will be something to look forward to... it doesn't even look like physical exercise... (but was pootilla so many days, so many times - and the result approximately is clear...)...
people often don't even know their real situation in terms of the psyche or physiology, as well as both together)).. :)
IMHO....

:wink:
IMHO the philosophy and spirituality work, and the topic is a little different stated :ap

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Wed Feb 27, 2008 16:03

Vic
I'm afraid I do not understand only You.... :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: the Program of work of the session+disks. Who how. Share their experience.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 27, 2008 16:21

Вик_ wrote:Hello!
Question for "experienced" bi : who by what scheme do? Let's say in the morning that in the afternoon of a night that :) Do may this question will be interesting for all novice, etc on the forum I found only General recommendations: 2-3 weeks of alpha and then sho Hosh; it is advisable not to leave the house after listening to theta, etc. But nowhere have I found (badly searched :roll: ) any approximate scheme to achieve a certain result (for example: I worked on that this scheme and made up...) I Understand that all is subjective but at least so what does :o
Thank you.
To achieve any result, the goals, means and conditions. So classes with mashinami is, IMHO, the preparation conditions (Oh how much...), and the goals and means You'll choose for yourself...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:47

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, what do you mean preparing the conditions?This is the right attitude?I would be very grateful if you recommend how to properly prepare the conditions!!! az :o
Vic
Yes, at first I just scheme 21 days were doing every day,then took a break for 3 months,and now I feel myself when and what I need.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:17

Dimas wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, what do you mean preparing the conditions?This is the right attitude?I would be very grateful if you recommend how to properly prepare the conditions!!! az :o
Vic
Yes, at first I just scheme 21 days were doing every day,then took a break for 3 months,and now I feel myself when and what I need.
Preparation of the conditions - hence the development of a neural network, synchronization of the brain hemispheres and increase the power of the alpha rhythm.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:59

Andrei Patrushev
Thank you! :)

торк

Post by торк » Mon Oct 06, 2008 18:18

I think I understand - it is necessary to train the alpha, well, there is 15 days after 15 (or the 21st), in between other sessions/discs, and so 3 times and break... :D

сталкер

Post by сталкер » Tue Oct 07, 2008 17:37

Hi all. First listened to the Massage of the brain a month and endorphins(this is a 2 CD-ROM).then 4-5 months yuzal vsevozmojnye alpha session, by the way the last still more to go to this session from A. Patrushev(downloaded from this site).
And now bought the CDs theta meditation. At first bolova sick(like the brains of tajalli) and began to affect myslenie brains in nature, and not stay in hibernation throughout the day and stay moronic emotional dependency).Now the procedure. Listen, listen and listen to. So to get rid of the depressing-depressed state in life helps on one-two-three.
Not afraid of 300 times to say thank you guys for this site and personally Patrushev. Thank you that you have. In Minsk about such things no one hear is not unheard of.

Бася

Post by Бася » Thu Mar 19, 2009 19:48

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Training conditions - hence the development of a neural network, synchronization of the brain hemispheres and increase the power of the alpha rhythm.
Andrew, I prvilno have understood that first you have 21 days to deal with the alpha sessions, and then proceed to the drives?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 19, 2009 22:05

Бася wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Training conditions - hence the development of a neural network, synchronization of the brain hemispheres and increase the power of the alpha rhythm.
Andrew, I prvilno have understood that first you have 21 days to deal with the alpha sessions, and then proceed to the drives?
Depends what wheels... :)