Active and passive listening of disks and sessions.

Вик_
Active and passive listening of disks and sessions.

Post by Вик_ » Sun Feb 24, 2008 14:49

Hello!
Question to Andrew. Please tell me how more cost effective to listen to a session on the machine and/or drives simply closing the eyes, relaxing and thinking about nothing or trying to visualize. For example, for the alpha state Anna wise recommends say a walk through the woods, trying to SkyCity all the senses. And theta States to imagine let's say downhill on a spiral staircase down, or a walk in the woods where closely spletenie devetia as if to form a tunnel, etc. How do you think will effektivnee(referring to experience).
Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Active and passive listening of disks and sessions.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 24, 2008 18:23

Вик_ wrote:Hello!
Question to Andrew. Please tell me how more cost effective to listen to a session on the machine and/or drives simply closing the eyes, relaxing and thinking about nothing or trying to visualize. For example, for the alpha state Anna wise recommends say a walk through the woods, trying to SkyCity all the senses. And theta States to imagine let's say downhill on a spiral staircase down, or a walk in the woods where closely spletenie devetia as if to form a tunnel, etc. How do you think will effektivnee(referring to experience).
Thank you
Hello!
In malinke have a session on visualization - they have to provide something. With theta sessions it is better to imagine that writes Anna Weis. But alpha I wouldn't have to imagine anything, as it destroys the alpha, at least at the beginning of class.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sun Feb 24, 2008 22:19

Андрей Патрушев wrote:In malinke have a session on visualization - they have to provide something. With theta sessions it is better to imagine that writes Anna Weis. But alpha I wouldn't have to imagine anything, as it destroys the alpha, at least at the beginning of class.
Funny... Always thought that-that-when present - is an individual matter - in this case, my experience 100% agree with Andrew. (This is not a compliment but a statement of fact :) )

Белла

Post by Белла » Tue Feb 26, 2008 19:52

So, if I have no "pictures"-visions did not arise (and is deliberately something to imagine not like) is okay too :)
But sometimes, when the sessions of the music heard - "behind the scenes". Remember her then, of course, can't.

индеец

Post by индеец » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:31

Friends, the meaning of "alpha state" - to stop the internal dialogue and stop the thoughts. This does not prevent the perception of the outside world, but without having to commit to anything and thinking about what he saw.
Visualization - is the work of thought, which in this case is only a hindrance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:11

Белла wrote:So if I have no "pictures"-visions did not arise (and is deliberately something to imagine not like) is okay too :)
But sometimes, when the sessions of the music heard - "behind the scenes". Remember her then, of course, can't.
Yes, this is normal. :)