rule 2 glasses of water

Pavel
About two cups of water!

Post by Pavel » Sat Jan 20, 2007 14:26

In the instructions to some disks of Andrey Patrushev, you can find the insistence to drink a glass of water before and after session!
Browsing the forum and finding little explanation of Andrei Patrushev about the role of water in processes in the body, decided to create a new topic about water and deepen your knowledge in this matter.
Can someone read this book with a completely new look at water, but trying to post a link to the electronic version of this book and the abstract book.

http://book.ariom.ru/txt1485.html

Fereidon Batmanghelidzh "Your body's many cries water"

Abstract
Fereidon Batmanghelidzh "Your body's many cries water"
The physiological state of the individual makes the individual the primary symptoms and complications of dehydration. This leads to the fact that the same condition — dehydration — is defined as a variety of diseases. After reading this book and reading the letters from people who have observed more than one sign of dehydration, you will understand what I mean.
Today we are at the dawn of a new era in medical science. "It is chronic water shortage is the cause of most diseases". The human body is more perfect than we can imagine. And if we still didn't know how to keep this perfection to us is our fault. We did not stop to ask the question: "If the body consists mainly of water, how it will function, if we stop drinking?" Now we have learned to listen to its insistent call. If you share the acquired information with family and friends, will provide them an invaluable service.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jan 20, 2007 20:55

Fully support. :P
Sometimes the effectiveness of light-sound technologies is greatly reduced if the person has chronic dehydration. The rule of "two glasses" I would, in principle, extended to the classroom with mindmachines.

Good Luck Running!

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Sat May 26, 2007 13:11

Question to all:
but the quality of water plays a role by drinking two glasses of water before and after listening to disc Patrushev? And how much water quality affects the effectiveness of records???

A little explanation.
This question is to ensure that our family bought a week ago cerebrial water and a special magnetic stand: it is clear that cerebrial saturates the water with silver ions, and stand structures water. Along with this the water taste had changed completely: since our city podlucky water by drinking caused a sense of exclusion/rejection, but after treatment with cerebrale took another taste, and after treatment the stand was soft and pleasant to the taste and the main thing is absorbed faster into the body than raw water: if plain water absorbed somewhere in the gut, then the structured water already soaked chest. And most importantly, no boiling water. If it helps the efficiency of the records Patrushev either to interfere?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat May 26, 2007 15:09

_Михаил_

rule 2 glasses of water

Post by _Михаил_ » Tue Feb 19, 2008 17:28

colleagues, please explain to the layman, in this connection, when preparing for an audition and after listening to disc A. Patrushev must carry "rule 2 glasses of water"?

Свет_лана

Post by Свет_лана » Tue Feb 19, 2008 18:15

Michael!

Our body consists of 70% water. And because each of us regularly don't get those 1.5-2 liters, put the body on a daily basis, the damage from 2 glasses of water will not be any. Another thing: after the session, usually the body tends to get rid of excess (i.e., slag) and eliminated it all with the urine. That has not happened dehydration - drink to your health.

_Михаил_

Post by _Михаил_ » Tue Feb 19, 2008 19:34

in principle that's what I assumed, I not only understand categorical recommendations :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 19, 2008 19:46

_Михаил_ wrote:, in principle that's what I assumed, I not only understand categorical recommendations :oops:
That's when the head ache (FIE-FIE-FIE, knock yourself on the head :) ) if 2 cups of water programs will not drink, then you will understand why so categorically.

_Михаил_

Post by _Михаил_ » Tue Feb 19, 2008 19:54

Andrew, please explain in more popular why is no water going to have a headache?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 19, 2008 20:00

_Михаил_ wrote:Andrew, please explain in more popular why is no water going to have a headache?
Because water plays a huge role in the formation of extracellular potentials and conduction of nerve impulses. If water is insufficient in the body, and the load on the brain is large, it often caused headaches and without any psychoacoustics and visual stimulation (and, believe me, is a very big load)...

_Михаил_

Post by _Михаил_ » Tue Feb 19, 2008 20:02

as for the First glass, it became clear - thanks, what with the Second :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 19, 2008 20:23

_Михаил_ wrote:as for the First glass, it became clear - thanks, what with the Second :oops:
The nervous system continues to work intensively and after exposure. :)

КУКА

Post by КУКА » Tue Feb 19, 2008 21:00

let me join! At the expense glasses understand, do not understand the account number. And more you can? I do love the water, the purer the better.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 20, 2008 13:48

КУКА wrote:let me join! At the expense glasses understand, do not understand the account number. And more you can? I do love the water, the purer the better.
More - possible. :) But it is better after, and you will not be able to hear...
By the way, as You surely have noticed, the waters have the purer, the better. Juices, compotes, tea and other can not be replaced.

Свет_лана

Post by Свет_лана » Wed Feb 20, 2008 15:36

Good day to all!
Continuing the theme..
After drinking 2 cups of sessions and I got the idea, :ay what if in addition to the regular session to hold a "session" for a glass of water and then drink it. If you believe Masaru Emoto, water has memory , which means "listening to" the specific session, it will "learn".
What do you think about this, Andrew? It would be convenient - in the evening charged the water, took it with me to work and a machine to carry is not necessary, the bole that the office is not very convenient to hold the session...

МИТРА

Post by МИТРА » Wed Feb 20, 2008 18:52

Свет_лана wrote:Good day to all!
Continuing the theme..
After drinking 2 cups of sessions and I got the idea, :ay what if in addition to the regular session to hold a "session" for a glass of water and then drink it. If you believe Masaru Emoto, water has memory , which means "listening to" the specific session, it will "learn".
What do you think about this, Andrew? It would be convenient - in the evening charged the water, took it with me to work and a machine to carry is not necessary, the bole that the office is not very convenient to hold the session...
===============================================
By the way great IDEA. I'll try it. You can run the sound on a container of water through the SleepSonic Pillow. Just two cups can be put. I'll try your idea on yourself Dear Svetlana. Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:36

Свет_лана wrote:Good day to all!
Continuing the theme..
Yeah, but in the instructions I have written??? Many people do so. Someone even the whole house wanted to bring happiness to putting speakers in the basement for water pipes. :?
According to him own research, in small amounts (like a bottle), the water retains the memory of the impact only around three o'clock.
MITRA
On the pillow put I do not advise - will shed inadvertently and screwed the cushion... :(

КУКА

Post by КУКА » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:57

uh-Oh. I missed something at the expense of charging water! Where's that manual? Somewhere in the forum or somewhere else? Me Oh, how on the subject!

КУКА

Post by КУКА » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:57

uh-Oh. I missed something at the expense of charging water! Where's that manual? Somewhere in the forum or somewhere else? Me Oh, how on the subject!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:02

КУКА wrote:uh-Oh. I missed something at the expense of charging water! Where's that manual? Somewhere in the forum or somewhere else? Me Oh, how on the subject!
It is written in the user disk space wanderer and Massage of the Brain.

КУКА

Post by КУКА » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:14

guys I'm so sorry! I'm on the website with the phone I go because there is No computer, so as to quote all the rules. People nepoluchaetsya. And yet, as if the evening alpha-relaxation and beta in the morning-energetic pumping water?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:25

КУКА wrote:guys I'm so sorry! I'm on the website with the phone I go because there is No computer, so as to quote all the rules. People nepoluchaetsya. And yet, as if the evening alpha-relaxation and beta in the morning-energetic pumping water?
Try! We then tell. :)

КАА1970

Post by КАА1970 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:06

Trained 2 weeks with alpha sessions and moved on to the discs. Usually 2 glasses must comply. It turns out this story, after the end of evening classes pillow and sheets get wet, as if from the head of a glass of water during a session comes out :) . Interestingly, this effect is nobody faced? Or my body is so mysterious...
About the drive: each evening, the Conductor, Healing, Massage of the Brain. One drive for the evening of course.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:09

КАА1970 wrote:Workout 2 weeks with alpha sessions and moved on to the discs. Usually 2 glasses must comply. It turns out this story, after the end of evening classes pillow and sheets get wet, as if from the head of a glass of water during a session comes out :) . Interestingly, this effect is nobody faced? Or my body is so mysterious...
About the drive: each evening, the Conductor, Healing, Massage of the Brain. One drive for the evening of course.
Yes, a normal body - is a self-cleaning...

bofara

Re: rule 2 glasses of water

Post by bofara » Tue Nov 15, 2011 18:14

I have a question - does a certain food or set of foods to Nai better absorption and improvement of the condition, Vaswani drives Andrei Patrushev?

PS I for one, think /IMHO of course/ that ground Flaxseed /more siderasis here rastitelnyi fat/ or other unsaturated fatty acids are good for the brain, respectively - for the mood of the brain over a certain condition. I do well, IMHO.

p. p. S. I read that every food /and not just/ product - carries a certain resonance frequency. It can be useful to quickly adapt, with some improvement algoritmi and condition, of course, this is secondary, but ...

have not found much to write, so I decided here. if not in the subject - erase, please.