Drives A. Patrushev and Inner pulse. Features start.

Вик_
Drives A. Patrushev and Inner pulse. Features start.

Post by Вик_ » Wed Feb 13, 2008 16:12

Andrew, a question for You. Already listened to Your CDs (I passed a course of massage of the brain and started the Explorer) is quite efficient (and the result). After acquired inner pulse. Started with Your recommended r sessions, which as mentioned need to listen to 2-3 weeks before switching to something more serious, higher or lower. So here's the question. Certainly you need to listen to the alpha session the entire period, or can it be reduced and can I combine the alpha session, say in the morning and in the evening the Conductor (or a massage of the brain by day)or you need to go back on the machine and then drives. Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Discs of A. Patrushev and Inner pulse. Features start.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 13, 2008 18:13

Вик_ wrote:Andrew a question for You. Already listened to Your CDs (I passed a course of massage of the brain and started the Explorer) is quite efficient (and the result). After acquired inner pulse. Started with Your recommended r sessions, which as mentioned need to listen to 2-3 weeks before switching to something more serious, higher or lower. So here's the question. Certainly you need to listen to the alpha session the entire period, or can it be reduced and can I combine the alpha session, say in the morning and in the evening the Conductor (or a massage of the brain by day)or you need to go back on the machine and then drives. Thank you
Nothing serious alpha sessions, I don't know, everything else, IMHO, tinsel...
Alpha session you need to listen to the whole period. Massage Mind and Guide rather "heavy" stuff to combine them every day - once in three days (preferably with a replacement without alignment).
Possible morning Star Flight (2nd track) from the Star Wanderer to listen (15 minutes) to Wake up and charge the brain with energy for the whole day, and in 16-18 hours session mindmachine.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:33, edited 1 time in total.

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Wed Feb 13, 2008 19:37

How many times a day alpha or subjectively? 3 times a day is not much?

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Wed Feb 13, 2008 20:05

And yet (sorry if stupid, perhaps not read the manual) in which mode is Iiner pulse to reproduce the beating of the light in the glasses, I got the sound goes and the points don't work. The CD "Down the magic river". And what drives compatible with the machine (sorry if already mentioned) Thank you

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 22:02

in what mode is Iiner pulse to reproduce the beating of the light in the glasses
Mode Audiostrobe - "AUS". Press the "Down" button until until "AUS", then press "Play".

Naturally to a mind machine you want to connect your disc player.

Валдем

Post by Валдем » Wed Feb 13, 2008 23:08

Андрей Патрушев wrote:alpha session you need to listen to the whole period. Massage Mind and Guide rather "heavy" stuff to combine them every day - once in three days (preferably with a replacement without svedenia).
Holy shit I went too far - I 21 day attended morning Massage of the Brain in the lunch space wanderer and in the evening, Conductor
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Like already boy (33) and didn't think to ask again once more .well, like everything about was as a mother the truth at the end of the course a couple of times horror had a dream but the reaction was quiet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Wed Feb 13, 2008 23:12

Никонов Владимир wrote:
in what mode is Iiner pulse to reproduce the beating of the light in the glasses
Mode Audiostrobe - "AUS". Press the "Down" button until until "AUS", then press "Play".

Naturally to a mind machine you want to connect your disc player.
Not working :cry:

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Wed Feb 13, 2008 23:18

S-sorry the volume was weak :) But a counter question from the machine volume is not controlled, and activity points it should be pretty substantial. These things povysit luminance points to the maximum but :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:20

Валдем wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:alpha session you need to listen to the whole period. Massage Mind and Guide rather "heavy" stuff to combine them every day - once in three days (preferably with a replacement without svedenia).
Holy shit I went too far - I 21 day attended morning Massage of the Brain in the lunch space wanderer and in the evening, Conductor
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Like already boy (33) and didn't think to ask again once more .well, like everything about was as a mother the truth at the end of the course a couple of times horror had a dream but the reaction was quiet! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, nothing wrong with that. It is important to listen to yourself and if you do not go, do not be like the bee from Evdokimov that "Yes pisit climbs" :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:32

Вик_ wrote:How many times a day alpha or subjectively? 3 times a day is not much?
If "roll" a bit, but no more. Optimally 2 times a day for 15 minutes.

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:55

Greetings To All!
Andrei Patrushevhave a question for You. Please tell me, during a break in the "work" of discs, is it possible to use m. machine, or not very desirable???... :roll:

P. S. I beg pardon if this topic has previously been raised... :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 29, 2008 14:20

Феникс wrote:Greetings to All!
Andrei Patrushevhave a question for You. Please tell me, during a break in the "work" of discs, is it possible to use m. machine, or not very desirable???... :roll:

Of course, it is possible and even necessary. :) :D

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Fri Feb 29, 2008 14:25

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Феникс wrote:Greetings to All!

Of course, it is possible and even necessary. :) :D
Thank You, Doctor!!!... :D :D :D :ay

Алекс78

Post by Алекс78 » Fri May 02, 2008 23:40

Good day to all) . Question to Andrey Patrushev.
The scheme of work is this: Listen to in the morning "Massage brain" in the evening "Deconcentration", in the course of the day(recently bought Innerpulse with Colorstream) one or two alpha-theta session.
Combine such things as Massage and brain Deconcentration, or I'm bent? Lately a feeling of relaxation and General good health, but problems with concentration....It is very difficult to build a logical chain on a new study the training material. Don't shove if I myself spoke in the wheel?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 03, 2008 21:14

Алекс78 wrote:Good day to all) . Question to Andrey Patrushev.
The scheme of work is this: Listen to in the morning "Massage brain" in the evening "Deconcentration", in the course of the day(recently bought Innerpulse with Colorstream) one or two alpha-theta session.
Combine such things as Massage and brain Deconcentration, or I'm bent? Lately a feeling of relaxation and General good health, but problems with concentration....It is very difficult to build a logical chain on a new study the training material. Don't shove if I myself spoke in the wheel?
Massage gives the Brain such an effect at the initial stage. Plus deconcentration can also give this effect. Therefore it is better to deal with a Star Wanderer, if You need to focus and logical construction day. A Massage of the brain can be on vacation leave.

Алекс78

Post by Алекс78 » Sun May 04, 2008 22:29

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Massage of the Brain makes such an effect in the initial stage. Plus deconcentration can also give this effect. Therefore it is better to deal with a Star Wanderer, if You need to focus and logical construction day. A Massage of the brain can be on vacation leave.
Thank you! I was thinking that de-concentration, probably from the name its based on, is unlikely to be conducive to concentration... :shock: In General, replaced it with a Conductor, and like it became easier. Here are just sleeping as it is not very good - a feeling that the brain is not resting at all. Wake up early in the morning, his head in constant dialogue.. While some will not put the alpha - the head is not resting... And one more thing I wanted to clarify. Courses Guide and Healing I have completely listened to. Consistently and together, not exactly but 21 days was definitely.. Um.. In General in life I had quite a lot of negativity... Here on the forum, the majority wrote that they have nightmares of the rod, and diseases of all sorts happen... But I'm... :cry: When listening to the Conductor, and of Healing too, turns off almost stable, provided that not trying to control their condition. If you're trying to imagine what You say, the effect, rather the opposite...)) the Images I no longer see Nightmares...no-although based on past experience(negative) where they should sit.. the Goals I didn't put any, because I just did not think of..( dare I assume that I have dominantin is Gestalt hemisphere..)) )
:? Here has been written... or that makes me not like the others, or I'm too fast and a lot wanted?? :wiz

Алекс78

Post by Алекс78 » Sun May 04, 2008 22:44

Wrote much in common, but little specific..
Equipment:
MP-3 player iAudio 7. Earphones: Sony MDR-ED31.
Originally took the player to 8 gigs, so you can listen to the recording in WAV format, but it has a bad glitch - the tapping of a wav file, takes and crashes in the most interesting and relaxing moment..(( Why files distilled in flac. Glasses never used, then the mind-machine I have not had...and also sidyuka no..(
I will say in advance that on the subject of quality most of the forum I searched. But the theme is flac, and the like, not been discussed much..

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Mon May 05, 2008 6:09

Алекс78 wrote: Here has been written... or that makes me not like the others, or I'm too fast and a lot wanted??
but what is not so valid?
Алекс78 wrote:no Nightmares-although based on past experience(negative) where they should sit..
I also wasn't really.. a year probably happened maybe 2-3.. and not even remember about it))..
Алекс78 wrote:Goals I didn't put any, because it just did not occur
the first 3 course Conductor also did not set ANYTHING..
Алекс78 wrote:disables almost stable,
and off almost steadily at first, too..))..

So not so.....??? :) :) :)

Алекс78

Post by Алекс78 » Tue May 06, 2008 15:17

:?

САДОвник

Post by САДОвник » Thu May 22, 2008 2:41

Алекс78 wrote:But the theme is flac, and the like, not been discussed much..
flac and ape posuti scorporilla the archives, similar to zip, rar, etc. quality as wav. The loss is zero.

Алекс78

Post by Алекс78 » Thu May 22, 2008 13:46

It is scarcely going to help. The range of player (looked at the documentation) output from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. And records including Healing or Massage of the brain (watched the spectrogram in Nero Wave Editor) the frequency go up to 22 kHz :? Thus the sense of good headphones and high-quality record in this case, only up to 20 kHz..if listening to mp-3-person including and wav format..

Алекс78

Post by Алекс78 » Thu May 22, 2008 13:48

It remains only a CD... :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 22, 2008 15:16

Алекс78 wrote:It is scarcely going to help. The range of player (looked at the documentation) output from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. And records including Healing or Massage of the brain (watched the spectrogram in Nero Wave Editor) the frequency go up to 22 kHz :? Thus the sense of good headphones and high-quality record in this case, only up to 20 kHz..if listening to mp-3-person including and wav format..
"If on a cage with a tiger elephant says, - do not believe your eyes" (K. Prutkov) the Entry lies in the range 20Hz-20kHz

Алекс78

Post by Алекс78 » Thu May 22, 2008 15:59

Then why from listening to the music center and through closed headphones feeling different from those that come with the player mp-3(and wav and flac format) with the same headphones?? :shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 22, 2008 21:40

Алекс78 wrote:Then why from listening to the music center and through closed headphones feeling different from those that come with the player mp-3(and wav and flac format) with the same headphones?? :shock:
mp3 format cuts high from 15kHz, so the processor is not very cool player is tuned to this range, and from 15kHz there all sad, even though it is from 20Hz to 20kHz...