The listening in the subway

38ерь
The listening in the subway

Post by 38ерь » Sun Feb 03, 2008 18:42

Good day!
The question arose: in the subway, the ambient noise almost drowns out the sound in the headphones.
Whether in this case the wheels give the effect?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Listening in the subway

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 03, 2008 22:57

38ерь wrote:Good day!
The question arose: in the subway, the ambient noise almost drowns out the sound in the headphones.
Whether in this case the wheels give the effect?
Will. :)

Юрчек

Post by Юрчек » Mon Feb 04, 2008 0:35

I've recently got to the end of the year (21 times) Massage of the Brain on the subway on the way to work, the effect is excellent, to me the result is indistinguishable from listening at home in silence and lying. And the sound in the headphones made myself on the verge of audibility, that is, when you go in the train did not hear. Here.
Right now I'm listening to the Endorphins and also in the subway.
I have another question to Andrew does Not reduce the effectiveness of disk reading? I have this logic that when you read, aktiviziruyutsya beta waves and, accordingly, the effect of the disks is reduced.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:31

Юрчек wrote:I've recently got to the end of the year (21 times) Massage of the Brain on the subway on the way to work, the effect is excellent, to me the result is indistinguishable from listening at home in silence and lying. And the sound in the headphones made myself on the verge of audibility, that is, when you go in the train did not hear. Here.
Right now I'm listening to the Endorphins and also in the subway.
I have another question to Andrew does Not reduce the effectiveness of disk reading? I have this logic that when you read, aktiviziruyutsya beta waves and, accordingly, the effect of the disks is reduced.
No, Endorphins and Massage of the brain does not decrease.

Лори-Мори

Post by Лори-Мори » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:49

Андрей Патрушев wrote:No, from the Endorphins and Massage of the brain does not decrease.
What reduces?

Гость

Post by Гость » Thu Apr 17, 2008 17:50

for fans to listen to the underground and to hear the recording, not noise there is here such miracle-ear headphones
http://www.anode.ru/news/hard/detail.php?ID=1196