The dot on the i or how to save the sound

Евгений<Prorok>
The dot on the i or how to save the sound

Post by Евгений<Prorok> » Sat Jan 26, 2008 21:12

Hello Everyone!

Welcome a newcomer on this forum!
Yesterday became the owner of the machine.
Before methodically dug forum and how much time to understand specific and less common opinion about convert sounds to listen to on MP3 players and laptops, the quality of the sound card did not come.

Carried out a simple experiment:
On mikrofony entrance filed the sound output from my onboard sound card Realtek HD (all on a laptop) and using standartnoi programs Recorder recorded a CD of "Conductor" in the settings program set PCM WAVE 41000 khz, 16 bit.

Lost this file to the connected machine - audiostrobe the effect remained.
Conclusion: Not very ancient laptop( purchased about a year ago) fit to listen to these discs.
Do the same and look spectogram the received file. It is clearly visible bands stretching sky. Apparently this is the signal for the decoder .
If wrong in something please correct me.

Turn the experiment on the conversion from CD to MP3 with VBR quality.
Last edited by Евгений<Prorok> on Sat Jan 26, 2008 22:27, edited 1 time in total.

Евгений<Prorok>

Post by Евгений<Prorok> » Sat Jan 26, 2008 22:22

Евгений<Prorok> wrote:Do the same and look spectogram the received file. It is clearly visible bands stretching sky. Apparently this is the signal for the decoder .
Apparently I was wrong ....The signal is clearly visible in the spectrogram of the MP3 file with VBR quality ... novissime properties audiostrobe disk sohranyayutsya
...Unfortunately I do not know how the spectrogram picture to attach.

So as a replacement of a CD player you can use and a good mp3 player(I have the Iriver H10) if the files are in mp3 VBR quality sample rate 48 000 khz.

Джим

Post by Джим » Mon Jan 28, 2008 0:25

Almost ALL (virtually all sound cards, but now the Flash player) have a "native" sample rate of 48 KHz. And it's not multiples of it (with ACC. CD == 44.1 KHz) play/pushut "anyhow". This is a VERY big prank for BB and audiostrobe in particular. Morality -- carefully pretemporada on the computer, or 48 KHz (if necessary and-gate) or 16 KHz (if not needed). But if the source material is already in MP3 -- RUB and remember.
There is no other way -- the great Mao said...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: the Dot on the i or how to save the sound

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:46

Евгений<Prorok> wrote:it is clearly visible bands stretching sky. Apparently this is the signal for the decoder .
If wrong in something please correct me.

Hello, Eugene! :)
Signal audiostrobe visible on the spectrogram as a sharp narrow band (in the form of lines when you zoom in) on 19200Гц.

Евгений<Prorok>

Post by Евгений<Prorok> » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:31

Джим wrote:Almost ALL (virtually all sound cards, but now the Flash player) have a "native" sample rate of 48 KHz. And it's not multiples of it (with ACC. CD == 44.1 KHz) play/pushut "anyhow". This is a VERY big prank for BB and audiostrobe in particular. Morality -- carefully pretemporada on the computer, or 48 KHz (if necessary and-gate) or 16 KHz (if not needed). But if the source material is already in MP3 -- RUB and remember.

There is no other way -- the great Mao said...
Empirically I came to this . Now I use my mp3 player instead of cd so comfortable ))) . az

Гость AL

Post by Гость AL » Fri Aug 22, 2008 23:33

Hello!
On the forum I did not,because I am interested in just only one question - what format and quality should be audio-CD Andrew(in particular Massage of the Brain).I have a file brain Massage mp3 size 19 MB 128 KB/s (kindly threw on a LAN with one friend:) ). Andrew in a letter told me that in MP3 lost high frequencies.I interrupted with JetAudio in WAV (PCM, 48000 kHz 16 bit stereo 187 KB/s).The result was a file size 488 MB quality 1536 KB/s Better quality for converting I found:)Question:it is now possible to start a session of "massage" with full efficiency? (I will listen to a normal player,but the headphones are cheap ... I hope the desired frequency range hold).Or if once the disk is in MP3 broke,it is the high frequencies lost forever and return converting back to WAV source sound impossible?

And yet,for the future.All these inversions with sound quality and headphones applies only to such things as the wheels Andrew? Here's an example of BWG in my opinion generates quite simple binaural beats,it is possible to press in MP3 with a low bitrate?

Thanks in advance!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:57

Гость AL wrote:Hello!
On the forum I did not,because I am interested in just only one question - what format and quality should be audio-CD Andrew(in particular Massage of the Brain).I have a file brain Massage mp3 size 19 MB 128 KB/s (kindly threw on a LAN with one friend:) ). Andrew in a letter told me that in MP3 lost high frequencies.I interrupted with JetAudio in WAV (PCM, 48000 kHz 16 bit stereo 187 KB/s).The result was a file size 488 MB quality 1536 KB/s Better quality for converting I found:)Question:it is now possible to start a session of "massage" with full efficiency? (I will listen to a normal player,but the headphones are cheap ... I hope the desired frequency range hold).Or if once the disk is in MP3 broke,it is the high frequencies lost forever and return converting back to WAV source sound impossible?

And yet,for the future.All these inversions with sound quality and headphones applies only to such things as the wheels Andrew? Here's an example of BWG in my opinion generates quite simple binaural beats,it is possible to press in MP3 with a low bitrate?

Thanks in advance!
Dear guest, AL, if something in the file was not (high frequencies), then there will arise, no matter how You recode them...:)
Normal binaural you can press the mp3, but, again, subject to certain conditions.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 26, 2008 22:46

What conditions,you ask?

PS.From written above is understood that the required sampling rate 48 000 kHz