I'm afraid of flying.

Ветер
I'm afraid of flying.

Post by Ветер » Mon Oct 29, 2007 22:41

Andrew, what drives Your or sessions Enerpulse advise to remove the problems associated with the aircraft. More than a year ago there was a fear of flights in a zone of turbulence becomes very "not good." Gin to suppress can not and do not want - do not eat practically. Valerian and the like - the elephant a pellet. After 10 days, again you need to fly and not a couple of hours and 8.... It's annoying me. Want to get pleasure from flights. After all, a lot of free time, you can read the book... good movie to watch... And I sit the entire flight with wet hands, gripping the armrests....

And another question, is there any point in flight to use the machine? If anybody had an experience like that?

Князевский

Re: Ask for advice from Andrei Patrushev

Post by Князевский » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:36

Sorry,that is not the answer, I want thoughts to podelitsa.
Fear in most cases you can win by yourself. In sallamah of accidents is much less than in schools, to beat most cars. Just about cars on the news is not true and not bloody. The plane sounds bloodthirsty. I'm not a doctor, but my advice, try Glycine to drink, it soothes, almost no side effects. If in doubt read the instructions. In General, again, it's all about you. Having overcome your fear, you are able to do this for the reason that it is very easy.YOU will be able to do it, everything will be fine and most importantly helpful for you. Books are better classics to choose from. Read Pushkin, better poems.
Success.

Ветер

Post by Ветер » Tue Oct 30, 2007 14:42

I the mind all understand... :-) he masterly and Erickson practiced... but with them is always more difficult than with other :-)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 14:50

another question, is there any point in flight to use the machine?
http://www.avstim.com/jet_lag.htm

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Oct 30, 2007 16:18

Ветер wrote:head all I see... :-) he masterly and Erickson practiced... but with them is always more difficult than with other :-)
I also understand this, so I decided to help. You still look and try.
Everything will be okay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 30, 2007 19:25

Ветер wrote:Andrew, what drives Your or sessions Enerpulse advise to remove the problems associated with the aircraft. More than a year ago there was a fear of flights in a zone of turbulence becomes very "not good." Gin to suppress can not and do not want - do not eat practically. Valerian and the like - the elephant a pellet. After 10 days, again you need to fly and not a couple of hours and 8.... It's annoying me. Want to get pleasure from flights. After all, a lot of free time, you can read the book... good movie to watch... And I sit the entire flight with wet hands, gripping the armrests....

And another question, is there any point in flight to use the machine? If anybody had an experience like that?
Wind
I, for example, in various emergency situations of this kind helps the Sedona method. But I have tried and tested it already...
With discs and mashinoi, you know, much depends on what the anchor is stronger - it may happen that after the flight You are neither the car nor the wheels don't even get close. :roll: So, I would do so - would put any quite specific and contextually relevant verbal anchor (here you can just from beginning to end to speak with the appropriate tone) to any session (or disk) that You can best help to relax and calm down (10 days is enough), and in-flight applied...
By the way, machine can greatly help after the flight, if necessary immediately to work to harness.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Jan 23, 2012 17:27

thank you very much for your prompt response and for Your wonderful CDs!