disc-Hypnosis + private set.

художник

Post by художник » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:06

"The art of self-hypnosis for special services" called by V. Ufimtsev
Somebody found? I failed :)

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Sat Nov 08, 2008 18:55

художник wrote:, "the Art of self-hypnosis for special services" called by V. Ufimtsev
Somebody found? I failed :)
There is only for denyushku. :? Spend not become as I is not lit, and so a few nedochitannaya books waiting in the wings. but if you do, be sure to share!

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Nov 09, 2008 0:04

artist
The book is quite shitty. Format - less than half A4. Accordingly, pages are there as in the school essay for the volume.

Just pleased a whole series of books by these authors (Ufimtseva and Serebryansky). All the books came out in 2008. It seems at the same time.
Go to the ozone.ru and see what number of books sensible to write at a time is not possible.

I'm in the store, leafed through some books. A collection of the techniques, steal from different sources. Nothing "spetsslujbami" I did not see them.

These books, IMHO, should come to read in the bookstore. Came, looked, picked out a couple of paragraphs - put on the shelf - went home with money and knowledge. Gee :evil:

And one of the books cover design steal from the book M. of the Rainbow.
Internet taxis - authors write.

In General the book is quite dumb. IMHO, forum materials, and Cuba will be enough for three dozen of these books.

художник

Post by художник » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:28

ZOMBIES
I'm in the store, leafed through some books
The same thing I did today. And the result is the same. Perechital have quite a lot of books on hypnosis and NLP and I was curious look at these issues, "School of commandos", but whether there is the view obscured, or omitted, we try to obscure, in the end kontsov is always better to work with the original., it concerns bioenergy or self-hypnosis

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:43

artist
az

Ромашка

Post by Ромашка » Mon Nov 10, 2008 22:52

Hello forum, Hello Andrew. Help to come up with a set to eat only when hungry, always something to eat, just an infection of some sort.
Here, for example, the following setup will fit? "I eat when I'm hungry" or "I eat when my body asks for food"
Please help

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:00

Ромашка wrote:Hello forum, Hello Andrew. Help to come up with a set to eat only when hungry, always something to eat, just an infection of some sort.
Here, for example, the following setup will fit? "I eat when I'm hungry" or "I eat when my body asks for food"
Please help
It's all the activity... and the goal?

Ромашка

Post by Ромашка » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:02

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Ромашка wrote:Hello forum, Hello Andrew. Help to come up with a set to eat only when hungry, always something to eat, just an infection of some sort.
Please help
WELL, the purpose then it will be a great feeling, health. If I'm going to make myself a setting on a great feeling it will save me from Abierta? or it is necessary as that to connect with one another?

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2008 0:43

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, Hello! So when You release the disks to change the physical body? Can quickly! Please :o

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2008 0:46

Andrei Patrushev
Hello! What disk recommend to listen to and what to give yourself to achieve confidence in yourself?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 12, 2008 13:15

Ромашка wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Please help
WELL, the purpose then it will be a great feeling, health. If I'm going to make myself a setting on a great feeling it will save me from Abierta? or it is necessary as that to connect with one another?
And mind You this is? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 12, 2008 13:25

Anonymous wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Hello! What disk recommend to listen to and what to give yourself to achieve confidence in yourself?
Hello!
For a start You here http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=577

Элен

Post by Элен » Sat Nov 15, 2008 13:38

Hello.I'm not quite clear what is written in the instructions-"work with the TRANS in the TRANS-is the aerobatics".took work with the TRANS in the TRANS?
and if I plunged into a state of gipnoticheskom itself speak of the formula of suggestion is that?.or if you listen to install the cassette in the same state of consciousness.?

ванёкК

Post by ванёкК » Sat Nov 15, 2008 16:16

and if I plunged into a state of gipnoticheskom itself speak of the formula of suggestion is that?.or if you listen to install the cassette in the same state of consciousness.?
on the tape the better, so as to relax the brain and generally go with the flow of the river :?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Nov 15, 2008 21:47

vaneck
+ 1

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Nov 15, 2008 23:37

ванёкК wrote:
on the tape the better, so as to relax the brain and generally go with the flow of the river :?
IMHO for a start, it is so... but I'd rather work in a trance. the total weight of people and so with a relaxed brain is constantly going with the flow, even if trying to strain your brain and "think" - still just kind of "thinking" and the brains not working.
in trance - feel the power of thinking...

художник

Post by художник » Sun Nov 16, 2008 0:27

Евгений Кош wrote:
feel the power of thinking...
What do You mean?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Nov 16, 2008 0:44

художник wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:
feel the power of thinking...
What do You mean?
one of the features of this condition - think without words. this is a very amazing and powerful state.

ванёкК

Post by ванёкК » Sun Nov 16, 2008 0:59

one of the features of this condition - think without words. this is a very amazing and powerful state.
and how do you steer? :)

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 16, 2008 16:51

Eugene
:) As I understand it, it is a "Shaped" thinking, or thinking in pictures, but it's high level, requires a well-established alpha and the preservation of consciousness in trance States. "the power of thinking..." we usually associate with consciousness(logical constructions, etc.) - hence was my question.
And "- to think without words"this is – "aerobatics" and I think that such a person
disc or a session on self-hypnosis is no longer needed. For the rest of the sinful, after all, better that head to score, and easy to work with plus disk settings, recorded with your own voice.
And take advice from Andrew for compiling most of these installations that are not brought to somewhere not there. az

художник

Post by художник » Sun Nov 16, 2008 16:55

Guest in the milestone it was me.

ванёкК

Post by ванёкК » Sun Nov 16, 2008 20:27

what if we always think without words , and words use only one or another sensory experience... bi
As I understand it, it is a "Shaped" thinking, or thinking in pictures, but it's high level, requires a well-established alpha and the preservation of consciousness in trance States.
what is it to think of images? :roll: how is it realized? there are raznitsa between the feeling of staying in some place of dream or work of imagination in the virtual space of deep trance (Oesa)? :? why is it that in sleep there is no consciousness, and Oase is superfluous and a few are in there as in the Astral world any feel in terms of opportunities? :) because we just have a memory of the information themselves, or processed (but not understood) or our brain (doing it in my sleep offline). Is there any difference between examining the so-called giprogascenter images and cognizing oneself in the dream and what is it in the power of immersion in hallucinatory sobstvenny the world of their sensory experiences? Why, then, if I now understand "Yes the dream is a translation of thoughts into images (actually, just the thought process? ) in my dream I can not realize what I see now is my mind? :) (personally, I have Easy times a week) So what mechanisms are there involved in this dream is the fuck knows, maybe the shooting part of the consciousness of the disabled centers of the brain according to the different moments of consciousness anything can be, maybe memory just disconnect when falling asleep or rather a conscious memory... :roll: immediately only once in the Eco belonged somewhere an hour before it in hypnosis for. the images were, in other cases , when you begin to see a clear visual image, the awareness disappears...(but to lose consciousness immediately and once there to get awareness have not tried :? ) so, the Eco seem to get caught the moment when an hour 5-6 times Wake up... :roll:

For the rest of the sinful, after all, better that head to score, and easy to work with plus disk settings, recorded with your own voice.
and how better to write in first or third person? :?

PS

che on wilkpedia States that have rhythms that would have been between 1000 and 1500 Hz, and if the difference in the frequencies above 30 Hz the effect is lost... in other places they say no more that 1000 Hz would be high... but, so theoretically, if I pravelno realized from one ear to another wave goes around the head approx. but in the first distance different from the front of the head and szegi and wave can phase from this change? one and the same wave here for example 100 Hz the wavelength is 3M 37 cm though so there is a slight difference perhaps... and I wonder in this case, as the headphones leaking sound wave generally fall into the opposite ear? :roll:<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 14:01

ванёкК wrote: and how better to write in first or third person? :?
From first
PS
che on wilkpedia States that have rhythms that would have been between 1000 and 1500 Hz, and if the difference in the frequencies above 30 Hz the effect is lost... in other places they say no more that 1000 Hz would be high... but, so theoretically, if I pravelno realized from one ear to another wave goes around the head approx. but in the first distance different from the front of the head and szegi and wave can phase from this change? one and the same wave here for example 100 Hz the wavelength is 3M 37 cm though so there is a slight difference perhaps... and I wonder in this case, as the headphones leaking sound wave generally fall into the opposite ear? :roll:
:roll: :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:48

Anonymous wrote:Eugene
:) As I understand it, it is a "Shaped" thinking, or thinking in pictures, but it's high level, requires a well-established alpha and the preservation of consciousness in trance States. "the power of thinking..." we usually associate with consciousness(logical constructions, etc.) - hence was my question.
And "- to think without words"this is – "aerobatics" and I think that such a person
disc or a session on self-hypnosis is no longer needed. For the rest of the sinful, after all, better that head to score, and easy to work with plus disk settings, recorded with your own voice.
And take advice from Andrew for compiling most of these installations that are not brought to somewhere not there. az
such thinking is at all, it just often do not notice ( I think from what used to talking to yourself or hearing the dialogue - I think that there are no thoughts).
A state of trance - man with the trance meets at least several times a day.
IMHO there are no "settings" for the development of a natural variant of thinking is not necessary..
in addition is not only creative thinking. it's not even creative thinking.. this way of thinking in which there are images, but it is not a figurative :) it is ( I would say) - aware. This is when understanding comes not from logical conclusions but from the work of some other function of thinking, which affect - feelings, images, and something else. and the answers come with understanding. you just understand and to the point :) . In addition I would say that flash with that kind of thinking happen just not often.
Can you manage to recall in your life when you realized that I understood a question and the answer came like an Epiphany from somewhere out of the depths of your self, the answer came not with words and consciousness, which you then can translate into words.
here approximately so.<

художник

Post by художник » Tue Nov 18, 2008 18:34

Евгений Кош wrote:this way of thinking in which there are images, but it is not a figurative
:) The concept of "Image" I did not invest its visual component. And here's an example where a visual image can create a more complete picture of the world. The artist writes sketches and looking at it after no matter how many years it is immersed in all the States which were then ( the sky is blue, how nice the birds are singing and the soul) In fact, the anchor. And there are many examples: metaphors, parables, symbolism, etc. Everything that contains deep structureleads us to perceive "images", i.e. it is the road to the "land of trance" But is still discussing the work with the disk, rather the effectiveness of this work and probably more it would be interesting to know who uses what to work with it.