disc-Hypnosis + private set.

Влад
disc-Hypnosis + private set.

Post by Влад » Mon Oct 08, 2007 13:59

Музыка для гипноза и самогипноза (+ аудиостроб)

Andrew, here is the idea in your drive for self-Hypnosis to make arrangement for awareness of dreams, record your voice over installation. How about should look installed? Will there be enough simple: "It's a dream! This is a dream! You're dreaming, get over it!" at certain intervals of time?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: disk-Hypnosis + private set.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 08, 2007 16:14

Влад wrote:Andrew, here is the idea in your drive for self-Hypnosis to make arrangement for awareness of dreams, record your voice over installation. How about should look installed? Will there be enough simple: "It's a dream! This is a dream! You're dreaming, get over it!" at certain intervals of time?
Please describe the procedure in detail, which should work this disc.

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Oct 08, 2007 17:17

I want to make the same pattern that Lucide Induction Mantra from a set of disks Hemisync.

Brainwave Mind Voyages (Series I) - Trance Induction, The Lucid Dreaming Version (BMV Entrainment)

http://seedpeer.com/details/359856.html

The original English, and the background music is quite disturbing plays, Ala the silent hill soundtrack. :) I want that-thread such with voice instructions in Russian only. There is repeated the phrase "During the next dream, I understand that sleep! I'm sleeping? This is a dream?".

So I think what CD of your own to use as a background, toli toli self Hypnosis Lucid dreaming from theta series, felts Healing. Self hypnosis and sound Healing pleasant and relaxing quickly.
The entry is supposed to listen to all night.

(corrected the installation issues)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 08, 2007 17:35

Влад wrote:I Want to make the same pattern that Lucide Induction Mantra from a set of disks Hemisync.

Brainwave Mind Voyages (Series I) - Trance Induction, The Lucid Dreaming Version (BMV Entrainment)

http://seedpeer.com/details/359856.html

The original English, and the background music is quite disturbing plays, Ala the silent hill soundtrack. :) I want that-thread such with voice instructions in Russian only. There is repeated the phrase "During the next dream, I understand that sleep! I'm sleeping? This is a dream?".

So I think what CD of your own to use as a background, toli toli self Hypnosis Lucid dreaming from theta series, felts Healing. Self hypnosis and sound Healing pleasant and relaxing quickly.
The entry is supposed to listen to all night.

(corrected the installation issues)
Not all night is to listen to :shock:
Sleep in fact quite a delicate thing to him to invade...
Before going to sleep on the background of deconcentration or self-hypnosis from the theta series to make a setup to realize a dream, or the background of lucid dreams from the same series to make a few positive statements about what You are now awake and realize it is (to be formed by an anchor on state), which aktiviziruyutsya during the dream.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sun Nov 04, 2007 14:10

Arose the next question. I think it will be interesting not only to me but also to those who wants to do self-hypnosis who are already engaged in them, and those who are just thinking to purchase a CD for self-hypnosis.
They say that the possibilities of hypnosis are virtually unlimited, in connection with what I want to know the knowledgeable people in this field, is it possible to give yourself installation that will enhance physical abilities?
Is it possible to stop feeling pain? I mean a temporary hypnotic anesthesia. As well as to determine body place to relieve possible pain.
How can I determine the time frame hypnosis?
And is it possible that during a session of self-hypnosis, listening to records with text - install will have a thought that has more emotional impact than something that I want to program?
For example: I give myself the installation on the removal of the possible pain in the foot, but are in a fasted state and I have the thought to eat. Of course it is for me more effective in terms of satisfaction than setting(the idea) to relieve the pain.
Does not happen so that after the hypnosis session I will have the desire to eat, which will be dictated by the compulsion with the use of hypnosist?
Just please answer experienced users and
...please be complete and detailed, without references and without chatter.[/i]... (C)

DOGS
Places kidding :)

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Sun Nov 04, 2007 15:33

Князевский wrote:Say that the possibilities of hypnosis are virtually unlimited,
And I have in this regard so here is the question:
well, what we ourselves constantly anyway hypnotized, i.e. doing these things consciously or unconsciously - as it is natural and normal
but there is a TZ, what if people let anyone hypnotise me (i.e., agree to become suggestible :roll: ), then it's like always going to fall into this condition if there is a will on the part of already do anyone, because such permission of the person already gave his and consciousness n consciousness :(
This, for example, are hypnotists on his speeches, when from the audience choose those who are susceptible to hypnosis, i.e., allows himself to be hypnotized without even realizing it 8)
8) Is it really so?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 06, 2007 17:18

Князевский wrote:gave rise to the following question. I think it will be interesting not only to me but also to those who wants to do self-hypnosis who are already engaged in them, and those who are just thinking to purchase a CD for self-hypnosis.
They say that the possibilities of hypnosis are virtually unlimited, in connection with what I want to know the knowledgeable people in this field, is it possible to give yourself installation that will enhance physical abilities?
Is it possible to stop feeling pain? I mean a temporary hypnotic anesthesia. As well as to determine body place to relieve possible pain.
How can I determine the time frame hypnosis?
And is it possible that during a session of self-hypnosis, listening to records with text - install will have a thought that has more emotional impact than something that I want to program?
For example: I give myself the installation on the removal of the possible pain in the foot, but are in a fasted state and I have the thought to eat. Of course it is for me more effective in terms of satisfaction than setting(the idea) to relieve the pain.
Does not happen so that after the hypnosis session I will have the desire to eat, which will be dictated by the compulsion with the use of hypnosist?
Just please answer experienced users and
...please be complete and detailed, without references and without chatter.[/i]... (C)

DOGS
Places kidding :)
There are many different methods for strengthening a wide range of physical features ranging from the male potency and do not ending with the development of physical strength and reaction. For example, few people know that Schwarzenegger was a success in bodybuilding, largely through the practice of self-hypnosis.
Hypnotic anesthesia is quite common and not the most difficult trance phenomenon.
If You are really into hypnosis, you described in Your example can't happen (without any additional effort on the part of the hypnotist), since hypnosis is characterized by an extremely constricted amount of attention on the task.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 06, 2007 17:22

львёнок wrote:
Князевский wrote:Say that the possibilities of hypnosis are virtually unlimited,
And I have in this regard so here is the question:
well, what we ourselves constantly anyway hypnotized, i.e. doing these things consciously or unconsciously - as it is natural and normal
but there is a TZ, what if people let anyone hypnotise me (i.e., agree to become suggestible :roll: ), then it's like always going to fall into this condition if there is a will on the part of already do anyone, because such permission of the person already gave his and consciousness n consciousness :(
This, for example, are hypnotists on his speeches, when from the audience choose those who are susceptible to hypnosis, i.e., allows himself to be hypnotized without even realizing it 8)
8) Is it really so?
It's true and not true at the same time. :)
As you gain experience of being in a trance, You can more easy to find out, both independently and with someone You trust. But as You begin to easily distinguish between these States and is also easy to determine where they are coming from, then You have a conscious choice to be in a trance or not to enter.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:33

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
If You are really into hypnosis, you described in Your example can't happen (without any additional effort on the part of the hypnotist), since hypnosis is characterized by an extremely constricted amount of attention on the task.[/quote]

I understand I need or hypnotist,or voice recording (with installation) for a player or another device that would distract his attention?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 07, 2007 18:24

Князевский wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
If You are really into hypnosis, you described in Your example can't happen (without any additional effort on the part of the hypnotist), since hypnosis is characterized by an extremely constricted amount of attention on the task.
I understand I need or hypnotist,or voice recording (with installation) for a player or another device that would distract his attention?[/quote]
Yes, your own voice recorded and reproduced through the practice of self hypnosis has a literally magical effect, in addition, that allows all their attention directed to quality relaxation.

ТАРАС

Post by ТАРАС » Mon Jun 02, 2008 18:43

Andrei Patrushev

a question for Adrey Patrushev

started to work with disk "hypnosis and self-hypnosis". listened to three times a day before bedtime. after the first listen I woke up with a headache. by evening the pain subsided. after the second again had a headache, and the third time the pain started PRAMO while listening to and has been the second day significantly hurts and is ringing in the ears. listening through headphones, the volume average, the principle of two glasses of water observe. tell me, why the pain?how to be, something he was not in pain? I want to continue listening, result feel, don't want to leave.

Taras

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:50

Andrei Patrushev

Andrew, and how to sound installation for self-hypnosis for self-awareness in a dream? As to the regular awareness, applying self-hypnosis?

"I realize myself in a dream. I can easily go into a lucid dream at will. I always remember myself in my sleep." - This set is suitable?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 18, 2008 13:19

ТАРАС wrote:Andrei Patrushev

a question for Adrey Patrushev

started to work with disk "hypnosis and self-hypnosis". listened to three times a day before bedtime. after the first listen I woke up with a headache. by evening the pain subsided. after the second again had a headache, and the third time the pain started PRAMO while listening to and has been the second day significantly hurts and is ringing in the ears. listening through headphones, the volume average, the principle of two glasses of water observe. tell me, why the pain?how to be, something he was not in pain? I want to continue listening, result feel, don't want to leave.

Taras
Like I have somewhere to this question answered...
What a hypnotic installation You are doing?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 18, 2008 13:23

Павлум wrote:Andrei Patrushev

Andrew, and how to sound installation for self-hypnosis for self-awareness in a dream? As to the regular awareness, applying self-hypnosis?

"I realize myself in a dream. I can easily go into a lucid dream at will. I always remember myself in my sleep." - This set is suitable?
The first and last are not suitable. See above - at Vlad.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 18, 2008 13:40

Andrei Patrushev

The goal is regular self-awareness in a dream. From this and trying to dance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 18, 2008 13:56

The goal is regular self-awareness in a dream. From this and trying to dance.
Are You talking about???

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 18, 2008 14:05

Andrei Patrushev

You asked about a hypnotic installation that I give. I say that my goal is to realize the dream at will every night. What this setup do I apply? If it applies at all in this case?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 18, 2008 14:07

You asked about a hypnotic installation that I give. I say that my goal is to realize the dream at will every night. What this setup do I apply? If it applies at all in this case?
It seems to me that the purpose and the specific unit is a different thing... :oops:

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2008 14:22

Andrei Patrushev

Andrey, what do you think of the unit during the self hypnosis I have to do to achieve your goal? Advise... bc

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 18, 2008 14:26

Andrei Patrushev

Andrew, I had not signed up in the previous post...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 18, 2008 14:49

Anonymous wrote:Andrei Patrushev

Andrey, what do you think of the unit during the self hypnosis I have to do to achieve your goal? Advise... bc
Well, let's deal with Yours.
"I realize myself in a dream" - first of all, the action uncompleted. It is possible to realize, but ine be aware of. Second, sleep has a complex structure: falling asleep, deep sleep, REM sleep, awakening. This is called a dream, plus the dream is also referred to as sleep. I guess that Your installation has the purpose of the REM phase, but the subconscious mind executes the commands literally. Therefore, in order to carry Your team, he will have to break the normal physiological process, that is, there is a clear psycho-physiological dissonance. Hence it can and headaches appear.
"I always remember myself in the dream" - all the same, plus the word "always". And to sleep when? From Your settings it turns out, the subconscious stands before a choice - to fulfill Your commands and to destroy Your health, or to protect You and not perform. How do You think it should choose?
Thus, of the three only one is good. You can add more from Vlad: "During the next dream, I understand that sleep," but the word "sleep" should be replaced by "dreams".
About the rest finish thinking for yourself and share with us your discoveries. :) az

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 18, 2008 15:11

Andrei Patrushev

Spasibo You, Andrew, is huge!

There is only doubt about the wording next time... Will work?

Another installation was:

I remember myself when dreaming.
My dreams become clear and lucid
During sleep my consciousness of buttsweat
I keep a relaxed awareness while falling asleep
I - dreamers!

When something happens - will share!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 18, 2008 15:38

Spasibo You, Andrew, is huge!

There is only doubt about the wording next time... Will work?

Another installation was:

I remember myself when dreaming.
My dreams become clear and lucid
During sleep my consciousness of buttsweat
I keep a relaxed awareness while falling asleep
I - dreamers!

When something happens - will share!
The wording at a future time, when a predetermined specific condition, work perfectly.
Still a dream I have replaced the dream.
"I remember myself" - not quite unambiguous statement. For example, You may dream to remember yourself as a child and see about this dream.
"While going to sleep my mind of buttsweat. I maintain a calm awareness during sleep" - an obvious physiological dissonance.
I think the key to successful installations is understanding what happens to a person that is realized at some moment in the dream that he is dreaming, and define it to install.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 18, 2008 16:00

Andrei Patrushev

Andrey, tell, and visualization of the process of remembering the sensations and emotions such awareness (as in NGOS Laberge) will you install? Or just affirmation?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 18, 2008 16:00

Andrei Patrushev

Andrew, tell me, process visualization, recollection of feelings and emotions such awareness (as in NGOS Laberge) will you install? Or just affirmation?