Drive "Star traveler"

Воффка
Re: Disc "Star traveler"

Post by Воффка » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:10

Muse
Here are a couple of links that may help in the search for the answer to Your question.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/atte ... sorder.htm
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4726

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 12, 2012 22:06

Муза wrote:Tell me, if there is a Massage of the Brain, do I need daughter to buy Star stranik( she is 15, not really concentrating), or enough MM. We have Ultramesh, where the same track is Star flight.
Yes, it is better when such a problem to do with the track Star Flight (no matter where). However, you can mindmachine connect.

Любимая

Post by Любимая » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Муза wrote:Tell me, if there is a Massage of the Brain, do I need daughter to buy Star stranik( she is 15, not really concentrating), or enough MM. We have Ultramesh, where the same track is Star flight.
Yes, it is better when such a problem to do with the track Star Flight (no matter where). However, you can mindmachine connect.
What is the Massage of the Brain Flight from Star differ? In the 40 years that it is better to listen to? Focus is also a bit off...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 22, 2012 15:17

Любимая wrote:What is the Massage of the Brain Flight from Star differ? In the 40 years that it is better to listen to? Focus is also a bit off...
Massage of the Brain are more complex, longer and more powerful load on the nervous system program, initially prednazanacheny for rehabilitation after a stroke. This program is more suitable for middle aged people. The kids have had enough of Star Flight (why fix what isn't broken?). Moreover, while working with a Massage of the Brain that is the focus may temporarily deteriorate. :?

Любимая

Post by Любимая » Tue Oct 23, 2012 13:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote:moreover, while working with a Massage of the Brain that is the focus may temporarily deteriorate.
Thanks for the reply.

That's the fact I have a problem with concentration of attention in 40 years is not something very. (Although maybe I'm just picky to itself).
And Star Flight is possible 3 times in a row to listen, the time will be 45 minutes, and is it necessary?
And will it help in 40 years to improve concentration?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 23, 2012 13:59

Favorite
More is not better.
Enough and one morning.

Кася

Post by Кася » Sat Nov 24, 2012 13:05

The second week ends with a Star wanderer.
Became less sensitive to the previously irritating sounds. Hear them, old reactions anymore.
Two about years ago when I listened to the Wanderer, the bells in it like at the weakest points were held, strained and was looking forward to the end of the track. Now watching with interest for every sound, his tone, his movement inside. Course Guide and Healing clearly went for the benefit. :D Two year ago I just a couple of weeks listened to them and ZS seem to cling to unexamined.
Insight visit more often. Decisions like out of the mist come up at the right time.
To the course and in the beginning he was trying to make a plan for listening to CDs. Now I gave up. In the process itself still looms.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:16

Attended a course of 21 days in conjunction with CD "Journey through inner worlds". Yes, the brain is working more clearly. Ideas, insights are harmoniously embodied in a specific work. Moreover, there is a sense that ideas are very quickly become "contagious" in your team, increased the synchronicity of events. Andrew, thank you!

Сава

Post by Сава » Fri Apr 12, 2013 22:32

The QUESTION to Andrey Patrushev.

Gave fellow Star traveler. Listens for about two weeks. At first, after listening to just sick. And then physically threw up. Like drinking water before and after. Listening in the morning - wakes up at 5 am, puts on headphones and goes back to sleep. And when it comes, is the trouble. Comment on pozhsta.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 12, 2013 22:35

Sava
Yes, he ate anything else. :)

Сава

Post by Сава » Fri Apr 12, 2013 23:13

It can be so. Only I'm listening for probably the third time. (the drives I bought three years ago) the Wife loved it, especially the bells. This comrade safely recommended. However, such a sustained reaction. We can be all the same, there's some recommendation.

Сава

Post by Сава » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:18

THE QUESTION TO ANDREY PATRUSHEV

Read more about the situation:
Male 40 years. "Star traveler" started listening at the beginning of April. Wakes up every morning at 5am, drinks a glass of water, put their headphones on and sleep on. In the dream, "almost constantly vomiting. Once only there was a way that awoke to the fact that it happened physically."

Comment pozhsta.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:09

Сава wrote:a QUESTION to ANDREY PATRUSHEV

Read more about the situation:
Male 40 years. "Star traveler" started listening at the beginning of April. Wakes up every morning at 5am, drinks a glass of water, put their headphones on and sleep on. In the dream, "almost constantly vomiting. Once only there was a way that awoke to the fact that it happened physically."

Comment pozhsta.
TBI was previously possible. I 4 tried until the end to listen to "journey through the inner worlds" and never worked. Towards the middle started to feel really sick , if continued further , it was sick even more strongly. Because stopped. Just a couple of months ago I was able to do it after the next course "Massage brain". Maybe , but not the fact that the problem your friend has . Andrei V. may prompt better.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:46

Sava
I agree with the previous speaker. :) It may be TBI, chronic problems with the vestibular system (middle ear infection), problems with blood vessels, the GM, or(and) with the blood supply to GM, tumors of various etiologies (the latter does not say "client", and the fear if a tumor is worse than the tumor itself). But for this reaction it should still be quite a actual problem, about which the patient should already know (You're for something he gave this disc)... it is Useful to work with disc Healing.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Apr 13, 2013 13:21

Сава wrote:It can be so. Only I'm listening for probably the third time. (the drives I bought three years ago) the Wife loved it, especially the bells. This comrade safely recommended. However, such a sustained reaction. We can be all the same, there's some recommendation.
The selection of friends should be approached with caution... :).A ezhli seriously then very carefully, IMHO you need to recommend anything,even of the products provided on this website (it's life) and friends and not to profess what is important and relevant for you,ie, for me of course :) to which I personally have full trust.Though far from being full range and use all represented here.

Сава

Post by Сава » Sun Apr 14, 2013 15:25

Thank you.

СветланаС

Post by СветланаС » Tue May 21, 2013 23:43

I'm after a severe and prolonged anesthesia very poor memory. Can you please tell me how best to work with disk: Star stannic or Massage of the brain?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 22, 2013 8:22

Svetlanas
Star Voyager (to start).

СветланаС

Post by СветланаС » Wed May 22, 2013 22:07

СветланаС wrote:I'm after a severe and prolonged anesthesia very poor memory. Can you please tell me how best to work with disk: Star stannic or Massage of the brain?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Wellnesshotel stranger (to start).
Thank you. Which tracks to listen to?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 22, 2013 22:09

Svetlanas
Everything is possible, but Your problem specifically works the second.

Сава

Post by Сава » Mon May 27, 2013 2:17

The Question To Andrey Patrushev.

Is it possible the AP and ENDORPHINS to listen to pregnant women?

Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 27, 2013 7:46

Sava
Why?

Сава

Post by Сава » Mon May 27, 2013 19:42

Specifically for the situation - and the Woman listens. Now it turned out that was pregnant.
At the same time, I want to know the answer, that is, strategically.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 27, 2013 21:05

Sava
Clear. It seems to be okay, but pregnancy is such a "thing" that it is better not to experiment (especially in the first and last trimester)... basically, we've discussed this topic repeatedly.

Сава

Post by Сава » Tue May 28, 2013 10:52

Clear