Drive "Star traveler"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 08, 2009 20:52

Натуся wrote:And to me that's not funny, Andrew. I remind you listened to the CD "Star traveler" for 21 days and the CD "brain Massage" is not the full course (less than 15 times). Did everything following the rules. Significant changes are noticed only after the "Massage." it was like something hard, something... now, if you delay for more than 3 weeks and in the ABSENCE of pregnancy, it is believed that there is a failure in the systems of the body. I want to believe that this is going the same transients ("the Body is quite inert "machine" and transients give a fairly heavy load on the nervous system"). I want to believe that the disks will not cause me serious harm to health. I have a question, Andrew: whether to once again listen to the track "the Healing" (after a recent listen to a little more than 15 days) - may, "be healed"...? :roll:
In fact, it is indeed almost incredible event. Healing people even used to get pregnant and successfully vynost (with the miscarriages). Of course there was a range of activities, but all turned out well... :) I would advise you to work in the first place, :) with a Guide...

Натуся

Post by Натуся » Wed Sep 09, 2009 16:50

Andrew, "in the first place" :) and listened to "Explorer" from January to July 2 in 21 day course and then took over the "Star traveler" and "Massage brain".
So decided again, the "Explorer" to listen to. Alpha I more necessary, apparently, given the characteristics of development in childhood and subsequent stages :?
Will be right, Andrew?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 09, 2009 19:25

Натуся wrote:Andrew, "in the first place" :) and listened to "Explorer" from January to July 2 in 21 day course and then took over the "Star traveler" and "Massage brain".
So decided again, the "Explorer" to listen to. Alpha I more necessary, apparently, given the characteristics of development in childhood and subsequent stages :?
Will be right, Andrew?
Yes, perhaps. :)

Ксю

Post by Ксю » Wed Sep 09, 2009 21:38

What I like about the CD "space wanderer", so that really become the star wanderer. Instantly going out into the Universe, you see everything in stereoscopic. To RemoveWAT pointless - too much to see. In this meditation there is only one disadvantage - cold, or have to get dressed or under the covers to climb :lol:
CD"Endorphins" nice features in good condition.
Disk Explorer also I was more disposed to space travel. Nothing wrong with not noticed. But I'll tell you honestly, can't listen for 21 day the same thing, I have enough for 7-10 times, and then I'm just not "climb" and want something new. Because I listen to CDs periodically. Maybe it's not right? but force yourself not can.

Incidentally, the delay of menstruation in women is quite normal from listening to CDs, because the uterus also has a "mind" like any other body and it also Nada "digest" your psychoacoustic music with all its frequencies. It will work in native mode when you want to. When you come to the mountains, will climb to a plateau, so there are so many natural frequencies.... have someone else in the same day period, and someone then wait for them, all women differently. We just it really is more complex :aa

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:45

Ксю wrote:But I'll tell you honestly, can't listen for 21 day the same thing, I have enough for 7-10 times, and then I'm just not "climb" and want something new. Because I listen to CDs periodically. Maybe it's not right? but force yourself not can.
The Golden rule when doing such things: "don't force yourself, it can make other..." :?
So all right. :)

Натуся

Post by Натуся » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:11

Xue, wonder: about the influence of frequency in the mountains of the cycle in women not heard. Interesting

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 13:08

Yesterday I finished listening to the Conductor.
Now I turn to the Star Wanderer. He was going to listen in the morning and the MM day. Andrew, tell me what session of the MM is better to combine with the AP, or is there no difference?

And another question: not mnogova whether if the AP this morning, when reading challenging literature Ultramesh, + another day relaxing session. Not too much per day will ? :wiz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 01, 2009 15:00

Александр86 wrote:Yesterday I finished listening to the Conductor.
Now I turn to the Star Wanderer. He was going to listen in the morning and the MM day. Andrew, tell me what session of the MM is better to combine with the AP, or is there no difference?

And another question: not mnogova whether if the AP this morning, when reading challenging literature Ultramesh, + another day relaxing session. Not too much per day will ? :wiz
Focus on your inner feelings. :)
For me personally it would be too much... :?
Session can be any.
Ultramesh in General gives a deeper relaxation and without additional sessions.

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:07

Listened to the AP while only 3 times. It is interesting to me mostly for the highlighted reasons:
People who are regularly engaged with this drive for about a month, celebrated with the following changes:
improving the creative abilities;
- the ability to think faster than before;
- improve short and long term memory;
- improved ability to concentrate;
- improving ability to simultaneously perform different tasks;
- expansion of the range of sound perception;
- freedom from hypersensitivity to sounds;
- improved ability to learn and understanding foreign languages;
- increasing confidence, reducing anxiety and freedom from unreasonable fears;
- experience in managed dreams;
- improve fine motor skills and overall ability to control your body (professional musicians, dancers, martial arts, drivers of vehicles);
- increasing vigor and vitality during the day and sleep quality at night;
- the disappearance of ringing in the ears;
You know, today I took the guitar... and I was pleasantly surprised , there was some kind of lightness in his left hand, :D fingers better Yes, can play faster. I do not know because of the disc if it's because I've listened to three times. But class, too, is unlikely, as this week engaged in a little... usually the effect is noticeable and it is likely that the hands become stronger, hardier, and there is such ease!

I wonder when the entire course will attend will be even easier ? And time on motility of the impact sound, can tov. A. Patrushev any more secrets knows that could help me ? bi

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:14

Александр86
Massage of the brain still try! :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 06, 2009 16:05

Dimas wrote:Александр86
Yeah, but began work can visit the temporary difficulties :) Even strengthen vestibular - somersaults rotation with the output nakaku what specific activities (pass on one Board :) to get a finger to nose with eyes closed :shock: posture Romberga, etc.) 8)

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:35

Dimas wrote:Александр86
will test how the stakeholder will finish, I have all the disks :D
Yes, but in started can visit the temporary difficulties Even strengthen vestibular - somersaults rotation with the output nakaku what specific activities (move through the floorboard to get a finger to nose with eyes closed Romberg posture, etc.)
Thanks for the advice.

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:56

So, again I write the intermediate results.

Yesterday I've played the guitar, stretching exercises. From these exercises, the effect is slow and usually the next day - not a very pleasant feeling, these exercises I have long (~ 3 weeks) did not practice

So today:
- pain in the hand there, felt that yesterday did, but very poorly because today I again did a lot of :) Although if you consider that I haven't practiced - must ache and was sick usually.

- It looks like all my exercises give the effect a lot more than before: Yesterday I was them uncomfortable to play, today they went as a family, I'm not even tired though right now 2am, Oh poor neighbors :lol: unsubscribe right now and will continue :ap

- Continuous skill game after 5 minutes, the finger was so numb that I barely felt. Now this is not almost.

In General, disc is just gorgeous :D

Although this hearing I have things not progressing, do not feel the improvements, although it may be before I do 1.5 weeks.
I just have a course of ear training which you do and there stalled on one exercise, still does....

2A. Patrushev Maybe I before taking this course, you should listen to a track with the AP, responsible for hearing? (Which, by the way)

ZS listen to in the morning, and after that I still want the hour and a half sleep, what to do. So there you go !

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 14, 2009 16:15

Александр86 wrote:Can I before taking this course, you should listen to a track with the AP, responsible for hearing? (Which, by the way)
Disk Star Voyager-only one on a test track - 2nd. It simultaneously is also responsible for hearing and fine motor skills. :)

Артемчик

Post by Артемчик » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:40

Идущая вперед wrote:on the website the Law of attraction posted a terrific movie - "conversations with God" Neale D. Walsh about how ....

and technology TES well, and documentary and feature films on the goals, various trainings

http://lawofattraction.ru/blog/1-0-3
Good day! The site is interesting, but to say these films?

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 21:07

So I finished the course "Star Wanderer".
All the reviews I've already written, except that I would like to thank the author for the miracle drive. az

So which ROM am I supposed to go?

Or is it better to take a break? I wanted MM to work, and then I bought CDs and MM, got hooked on the album and with MM so amused. Perhaps you need December to work out with MM, and then again to lean on the disks.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 29, 2009 17:39

Александр86 wrote:so I finished the course "Star Wanderer".
All the reviews I've already written, except that I would like to thank the author for the miracle drive. az

So which ROM am I supposed to go?

Or is it better to take a break? I wanted MM to work, and then I bought CDs and MM, got hooked on the album and with MM so amused. Perhaps you need December to work out with MM, and then again to lean on the disks.
Thank you. :o
A break is always better to do it than not to. Work out with mindmachine yet...

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:01

I read here in the forum. Rzhu. Discs, massaging the brain...
Here on TV there is Malakhov+, that does not apply to the forehead, will benefit.
You got your Malakhov, Patrushev :))

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:31

Colombo
And its the old woman Shapoklyak - Colombo :)

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:24

Коломбо wrote:Read here forum. Rzhu. Discs, massaging the brain...
Here on TV there is Malakhov+, that does not apply to the forehead, will benefit.
You got your Malakhov, Patrushev :))
And you try first, and then speak.
I before to buy something, first download 1 disc (Healing) and passed the course. I really liked it. Decided to continue on and Zatar. And don't think that sitting here notorious whiners who hope for a miracle. With disks, as with MM, you can do for fun. But then this call, the technology works. So why not use more advanced techniques ?

As I wrote Dimas ( I understand :lol: )
The glass is half empty for you ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 30, 2009 15:05

Александр86 wrote:you first try, and then speak.
Yes, it does not allow religion... :?

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:27

Александр86 wrote: And you try first, and then speak.
And you here too, try:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_M-wTEUbe_Pw/S ... a+mini.jpg
behold 3 minutes before bedtime.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 03, 2009 13:14

Colombo
And what should it be?

ЕкатеринаЛ

Post by ЕкатеринаЛ » Fri Jan 22, 2010 18:08

Hello! Bought "Star traveler" and ...came here. Here so much has been said about the effects, but I do not understand - what kind of equipment should be....Please, somebody talk to on regular speakers/headphones, the effect will be? bc Ask not for the first time here, but the answer can't wait - what I don't understand? what a difficult ask? YES or NO? you can listen and get the effect or not? bc

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jan 22, 2010 18:36

Ekaterina
Need standard headphones, better than "plugs", and who like to dress an arc on the head. You can use any media that read the disk. IMHO better sound system, or CD player.