Drive "Star traveler"

ЕкатеринаЛ

Post by ЕкатеринаЛ » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:15

THANK you!!!

Ева

Post by Ева » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:02

Please tell me, is it possible to listen to the 2nd track "Star wanderer" in the morning, doing their business, going to work? Or it is necessary to sit or lie with your eyes closed? And in General, what drives you to listen to "no separation" from the daily chores? Thanks in advance for the answer.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 10, 2010 13:06

Ева wrote:Tell me please, is it possible to listen to the 2nd track "Star wanderer" in the morning, doing their business, going to work? Or it is necessary to sit or lie with your eyes closed? And in General, what drives you to listen to "no separation" from the daily chores? Thanks in advance for the answer.
Perhaps this is the only track that you can listen. :)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 11, 2010 0:38

Andrew, Hello!
Recently bought mindmachine You usually recommend to start with the alpha sessions. I would like to exercise Your drives mindmachine (audiostrobe), in this case I will fit the Explorer? And also tell me whether it is possible to terminate the session without waiting until the end?
PS Which of Your disks is recorded in the alpha and have audiostrobe?
Thanks in advance!

Ева

Post by Ева » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Ева wrote:Tell me please, is it possible to listen to the 2nd track "Star wanderer" in the morning, doing their business, going to work? Or it is necessary to sit or lie with your eyes closed? And in General, what drives you to listen to "no separation" from the daily chores? Thanks in advance for the answer.
Andrew, thanks for the reply. And it is also covered by the scheme 15 15 or you can listen to all the time?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:48

Ева wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Andrew, thanks for the reply. And it is also covered by the scheme 15 15 or you can listen to all the time?
Yes, of course - this is a General scheme for virtually any exercises, taking vitamins and most drugs.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:37, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:51

Anonymous wrote:Andrey, Hello!
Recently bought mindmachine You usually recommend to start with the alpha sessions. I would like to exercise Your drives mindmachine (audiostrobe), in this case I will fit the Explorer? And also tell me whether it is possible to terminate the session without waiting until the end?
PS Which of Your disks is recorded in the alpha and have audiostrobe?
Thanks in advance!
Hello!
Conductor - solid program, if it continued, then it's just a waste of time. :?
The best Guide to alternate Healing through the day.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:43

:o

Степ

Post by Степ » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:03

Hello! Listen to "Star wanderer" week on DVD. Somehow yesterday in the earpiece became caught someone's wave - whether taxi drivers, or the airport Manager. I'm not a physicist, of course, it may not be with the drives connected and with the hardware, but is caught for some reason only the 1st track is distracting))) . And on the 3rd track such feelings, to describe which the word "ring" as a matter arises. Body "prozvanivatsya" diagonally from the right/left side of the head to the left/right leg straight and vertical. It is also emotional trauma? :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 20, 2010 15:31

Степ wrote:Hello! Listen to "Star wanderer" week on DVD. Somehow yesterday in the earpiece became caught someone's wave - whether taxi drivers, or the airport Manager. I'm not a physicist, of course, it may not be with the drives connected and with the hardware, but is caught for some reason only the 1st track is distracting))) . And on the 3rd track such feelings, to describe which the word "ring" as a matter arises. Body "prozvanivatsya" diagonally from the right/left side of the head to the left/right leg straight and vertical. It is also emotional trauma? :roll:
Most likely, is an individual reaction and Your perception. With the trauma they have to work to activate memories. She is always hiding and rarely just climbs into the light. :?

А.Н.

Post by А.Н. » Thu May 06, 2010 13:21

Good day, if the effect is lost if the listening, falling asleep? not strange the end of the listening Wake up. Same question about disc Healing.

Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 08, 2010 11:59

А.Н. wrote:Good day, if the effect is lost if the listening, falling asleep? not strange the end of the listening Wake up. Same question about disc Healing.

Thank you
Hello.
No effect is not lost. Sleep itself nazdorove. :)

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Tue May 25, 2010 22:01

Andrei Patrushev, welcome to You!
tell me, please, if 2VA listened to the first track from the disc space wanderer took a break 20 minutes - start to "hear" the rest of the 2VA track after a 3 hour break?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 20, 2010 16:04

Василий_V wrote:Andrei Patrushev, welcome to You!
tell me, please, if 2VA listened to the first track from the disc space wanderer took a break 20 minutes - start to "hear" the rest of the 2VA track after a 3 hour break?
Hello!
All the tracks on the disc Star traveler self-sufficient and functional - that is, they can listen separately each to achieve the desired conditions. However, all tracks are arranged in a sort of meditation. This is purely Your own business - how to listen to the disc. :?

Артур 2

Post by Артур 2 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:54

I started listening to "massage for the brain" But was interrupted for 17 minutes (I pulled) but before that at the head there was a feeling of swelling all the time and thoughts climbed in a head. Is this normal?
And then I tried again and failed, all the time that hurt...

Артур 2

Post by Артур 2 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:57

forgot to say hi )))
Hello)))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 04, 2010 16:44

Артур 2 wrote:I started listening to "massage for the brain" But was interrupted for 17 minutes (I pulled) but before that at the head there was a feeling of swelling all the time and thoughts climbed in a head. Is this normal?
And then I tried again and failed, all the time that hurt...
If something does not work, do something else... :)

Не понимаю

Drives A. P.

Post by Не понимаю » Thu Aug 12, 2010 23:46

Hello,Andrei Patrushev! I bought a set of your rims and MM. I ask your help - please tell me which disks can be listened to with MM,and which are not? Those that can, what drives Kamini sessions.If not difficult,can be more.You'll be very grateful! Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Discs Of A. P.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:08

Не понимаю wrote:Hello,Andrei Patrushev! I bought a set of your rims and MM. I ask your help - please tell me which disks can be listened to with MM,and which are not? Those that can, what drives Kamini sessions.If not difficult,can be more.You'll be very grateful! Thank you!
Hello!
Hard no prohibitions. :?
Drives with audiostrobe: Conductor, Healing, Endorphins, the solar Wind, a Journey of Inner Worlds.

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Thu Aug 19, 2010 17:11

Hello, Andrey Makarevich.
Now listening to the disc space wanderer.
Listen to this disc with a strobe effect through the machine (inner Pulse). Though not systematically and not the full course, but nevertheless, proslushivanii visual stymulacji more interesting than without it :) .
in this connection, I have a question can we add listening to the Star wanderer visual stimulation. No sound from the machine, only light. And what frequency is better to put? And thought to put 7,83 Hz for the entire disc. Would it be too much on one frequency, within 60 minutes, through the visual analyzer, the brain is pressed :roll: ?

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:59

Tell me, the track "Star traveler" and the CD "brain Massage" is essentially the same thing? The sound is different,but they sound exactly the same.They only aurally similar,and according to their effects differ or they have exactly the same effect and the difference between them only in time sound?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 23, 2010 22:44

Ашот wrote:Hello, Andrey Makarevich.
Now listening to the disc space wanderer.
Listen to this disc with a strobe effect through the machine (inner Pulse). Though not systematically and not the full course, but nevertheless, proslushivanii visual stymulacji more interesting than without it :) .
in this connection, I have a question can we add listening to the Star wanderer visual stimulation. No sound from the machine, only light. And what frequency is better to put? And thought to put 7,83 Hz for the entire disc. Would it be too much on one frequency, within 60 minutes, through the visual analyzer, the brain is pressed :roll: ?
Star Voyager is not intended for listening with visual effects. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 23, 2010 22:47

САМОЛЕТ wrote:Tell me trek "Star traveler" and the CD "brain Massage" is essentially the same thing? The sound is different,but they sound exactly the same.They only aurally similar,and according to their effects differ or they have exactly the same effect and the difference between them only in time sound?
Track Star Flight Star of the Wanderer in fact, only 1/5 (to influence and orientation - see instr.) of the disc Massage the Brain.
They sound too different (without special tricks hear :? ).

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Aug 24, 2010 0:10

Clear.Thanks for the reply.And another question.Is it possible to listen to "Star traveler" and "Massage of the Brain" according to the following scheme: day "ZS"day, "MM",day "ZS"day, "MM", etc 30-40days? Or is it better to listen to one disc of 15 days,then another?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 24, 2010 0:19

САМОЛЕТ wrote:is Clear.Thanks for the reply.And another question.Is it possible to listen to "Star traveler" and "Massage of the Brain" according to the following scheme: day "ZS"day, "MM",day "ZS"day, "MM", etc 30-40days? Or is it better to listen to one disc of 15 days,then another?
It is possible, but special sense in this (besides fun, of course :)) discs have approximately the same orientation. For optimal MM - two days on the third.