Drive "Star traveler"

Ситх

Post by Ситх » Mon Mar 02, 2009 22:04

The last two days while listening to ZS in the morning, comes the following interesting things at the end of the 4th track(while listening which I by the way always throws in a short dream sleep) when the sounds begin to subside, the sound suddenly increasing again(don't know whether there is, in fact, had not noticed before) at this point the hands and feet become very light and begin to fly, and then that feeling moves to the chest, open my eyes, see my room as if half out of the body, body what that haze is hidden kind of, like essential sferkhu physical, waved in front of their face with a transparent hand :roll: then tried going back to the body, 1st time tried to scream, rabbula girl, 2nd time he was skonzentrirovatsia on the body. The question is, what is the state? OS, slim body from fat separated?:) As it can be controlled? No emotions negative emotions are not experienced, but it was difficult to manage, themselves, movements.
PS.Two days ago I started to listen to the disc Lucid dreams at night

Ромашка

Post by Ромашка » Tue Mar 03, 2009 19:03

Here somewhere it was written that the first three tracks are refreshing, and only the fourth for relaxation. And I somehow from all four sleepy.... (I listen for 10 days)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Mar 04, 2009 17:50

Sith
you are here... here are the answers to all your questions
http://www.aing.ru/for/index.php?sid=39 ... 67863ed0f6

Ванчез

Post by Ванчез » Thu Jul 16, 2009 16:18

Andrei Patrushev
1. Listening to "Star traveler" through the speakers about a month ago, maybe more. Listened to a couple of days how much I do not remember. Now I want all to listen to. Question: what can you hear? 21 days or less?
2. Now has 2 in 2 days. And can only listen to two by two. Will be okay if I listen to two in two days and so for 21 days(or less)?
What used not to flood, thanks in advance

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 16, 2009 16:33

Ванчез wrote:Andrei Patrushev
1. Listening to "Star traveler" through the speakers about a month ago, maybe more. Listened to a couple of days how much I do not remember. Now I want all to listen to. Question: what can you hear? 21 days or less?
2. Now has 2 in 2 days. And can only listen to two by two. Will be okay if I listen to two in two days and so for 21 days(or less)?
What used not to flood, thanks in advance
Fitness is preserved at intervals of not more than 2 days. So You have to start counting again. :)
Using the speakers to listen to this CD (except for the bells and something with a wide stereo base) is actually useless.

Ванчез

Post by Ванчез » Thu Jul 16, 2009 19:21

ie if scored 3 or more days, it is necessary to re-start the countdown?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 16, 2009 19:36

Ванчез wrote:ie if scored 3 or more days, it is necessary to re-start the countdown?
Yeah. :?

Артур К.

Post by Артур К. » Mon Jul 27, 2009 14:30

Started to listen drive star traveler at about 9 PM after the second track, invisible as she fell asleep. Woke up at 00:00 it felt as if the body is drained and a strange condition. Then all night I wanted to sleep , slept for 3 hours . What could be the reason ?

Артур К.

Post by Артур К. » Mon Jul 27, 2009 14:30

Glasses of water drank before and after.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 27, 2009 15:14

Артур К. wrote:Began to listen drive star traveler at about 9 PM after the second track, invisible as she fell asleep. Woke up at 00:00 it felt as if the body is drained and a strange condition. Then all night I wanted to sleep , slept for 3 hours . What could be the reason ?
Please refer to the topic FAQ- can you find the answer. :)

Роман Макаров

Post by Роман Макаров » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:03

Good day!
1. Started after the Conductor and a short break to listen Star Voyager.Just a question:
Andrew, why on the first two tracks there is no audiostrobe or that I have something screws up?
Very uncomfortable so if you listen through the car...it is,as I said,switched off the machine if the signal on it is not received within ~ 15 minutes. Have to tear myself away from listening to the key again.Starting with the 3rd track audiostrobe occasionally showing up..the glasses are flashing periodically but not often,and on my right eye only.But starting with the 3 track machine is not reliable since the signal.
In this regard, the question is, if everything is as it should be, maybe you just need to listen cars drive to uvlekatsya its inclusion on the first two tracks?
2. Is it OK if I parallel the Star wanderer who listen to this morning, I will be in the evening before going to sleep listening to Healing? (in the instructions to MM says that a day should be listened to, and it comes out almost 2) And,in General, as this combination, or better some more, if listened to while only one course Explorer? (I have almost all the DVDs,I plan to go through all)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:36

Roman Makarov
1. The star wanderer there is no audiostrobe.
2.You must change the device mode of the decoder (see the manual)
3.The disc can and should listen without cars.
4. So you can combine. :)

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2009 14:56

Dimas wrote:Roman Makarov
1. The star wanderer there is no audiostrobe.
2.You must change the device mode of the decoder (see the manual)
3.The disc can and should listen without cars.
4. So you can combine. :)
1.Strange, why 3 track points periodically blink, and 4th throughout the track?
2.Mode AuS?
3.Will do so
Dimas, thanks for the answers!As I noticed,many on this forum helped,sozdaetsja the impression that you share :)) just kidding :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Aug 20, 2009 15:20

So... Just a machine responds to high frequencies, here and blinks :) Audiostrobe also recorded at 19200 Hz. Yes, AuS.
Yeah, I work for donations :wink: :)

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2009 18:38

Dimas wrote:Guest
So... Just a machine responds to high frequencies, here and blinks :) Audiostrobe also recorded at 19200 Hz. Yes, AuS.
Yeah, I work for donations :wink: :)
Everything is clear, thank Dimas! AuS and I use all the time..and for the conductor and for healing.
By the way, interestingly...healing + ZS listened to while once and I noticed it as one intimate part of the body was missing a couple of spots/damage of unknown origin that I had for about a year,one of which increased in size gradually..was thinking to go to the doctor..today when I washed happened to notice that they are not VERY surprised..a couple of days ago was definitely! Nothing in life my body has not changed during this time and nothing but disks in the head not lezit..but like only once this bundle listened to :shock: (or rather one and a half this morning was the 2nd audition AP)

Даниил

Post by Даниил » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:03

Good day :o Please tell me in the instructions to the star wanderer says that the "Land" has a time limit of 45 minutes and then just below that it has no time limit and you can include it in the background through the speakers for the harmonization of the surrounding space.So where is the truth? :)And immediately another question,are there any restrictions on listening to the entire disc in addition to the stated 45 minutes on each track(ie, is it possible to listen to several tracks at 30 and 45 minutes)?total time out as much as 2 hours :) Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 24, 2009 14:19

Даниил wrote:Good day :o Please tell me in the instructions to the star wanderer says that the "Land" has a time limit of 45 minutes and then just below that it has no time limit and you can include it in the background through the speakers for the harmonization of the surrounding space.So where is the truth? :)And immediately another question,are there any restrictions on listening to the entire disc in addition to the stated 45 minutes on each track(ie, is it possible to listen to several tracks at 30 and 45 minutes)?total time out as much as 2 hours :) Thank you
Please once again read the instructions carefully... :)
You can do every track from 15 to 45 minutes, or with all of the disc (60 minutes). The duration of each track is 15 minutes.

Даниил

Post by Даниил » Mon Aug 24, 2009 19:45

AAA clear :) and about the track "Earth",what can I say?Are there restrictions for,and that he's just a panacea for imbalances :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 24, 2009 23:39

Даниил wrote:AAA clear :) and about the track "Earth",what can I say?Are there restrictions for,and that he's just a panacea for imbalances :?
Once again, please once again read the instructions carefully... :)

Даниил

Post by Даниил » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:54

Andrew,I understood,thank You for your patience and for the wonderful CDs :)

Натуся

Post by Натуся » Fri Aug 28, 2009 22:19

Andrew, don't even know how to ask something
:oops: : I've heard 21 days "Star traveler" evening and morning "Massage brain", like 10-12 times and stopped to listen. Menses NO! For early menopause, early signs of pregnancy - (not deffochka even so), and unlikely. Can be such reaction??! :shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 29, 2009 16:58

Натуся wrote:Andrew, don't even know how to ask something
:oops: : I've heard 21 days "Star traveler" evening and morning "Massage brain", like 10-12 times and stopped to listen. Menses NO! For early menopause, early signs of pregnancy - (not deffochka even so), and unlikely. Can be such reaction??! :shock:
It You eat something... :?

Натуся

Post by Натуся » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:59

And to me that's not funny, Andrew. I remind you listened to the CD "Star traveler" for 21 days and the CD "brain Massage" is not the full course (less than 15 times). Did everything following the rules. Significant changes are noticed only after the "Massage." it was like something hard, something... now, if you delay for more than 3 weeks and in the ABSENCE of pregnancy, it is believed that there is a failure in the systems of the body. I want to believe that this is going the same transients ("the Body is quite inert "machine" and transients give a fairly heavy load on the nervous system"). I want to believe that the disks will not cause me serious harm to health. I have a question, Andrew: whether to once again listen to the track "the Healing" (after a recent listen to a little more than 15 days) - may, "be healed"...? :roll:

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Sep 08, 2009 14:10

Натуся wrote:NO Menses!
delays occur for many different reasons and drives... nothing to do with need to go to the doctor and have it checked out...apart from pregnancy there's still a lot of reasons (polycystic ovaries, abortion, oral contraceptives, stress, weight loss and even extreme changes in temperature and pressure on the street, etc.) and repeat the pregnancy test :aa

Натуся

Post by Натуся » Tue Sep 08, 2009 17:23

Thanks for the answer going forward. :lol: I then spent an educational program. As a teenager, Mlyn! hesitate to say - and I have had some medical education :)
I would like to see a response directly from Andrew