Drive "Star traveler"

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Sep 16, 2008 23:38

another question and as for the night to listen to him if there coloca they tone?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:54

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:another question and as for the night to listen to him if there coloca they tone?
So I am definitely interested.:)
There is one last track for the night you can listen to.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:47

Oh I do not know but I'm after him and sleep during the day panasonicu hours after listening. And at night tried as an elephant a pellet. Slept like a log. Early in the morning woke up and felt good. Cheerfully so. And if newlya light set solar wind - mixed up with a Guide - someone in the box put the wrong disk . But I have to get up didn't want and got to listen to him at night after a hard day. And what you think . Relieved for the moment. And slept well and got up fine. In General, I am in the silence of sleep worse can this. I'm even in the subway can sleep like a log. :?
Andrew not bad for the night ? The roof will not fly away :) .

Мастерветер

Post by Мастерветер » Sun Nov 09, 2008 15:13

Good day,

Look read the forum and understand the Author or his helpers, to take on each drive already to make this manual complete (about how to do and about what not to do and in what format to listen to what the standard reactions will be, etc.) and topics to post, and that nobody wrote. And in the usual topics, let them write feelings, and such a mess it turns out )))) I went here for the first time this year and did not understand, it is necessary from such a mountain of information chatter to get what you want.

Although I can say that I bought the wheels in August 2007, and listened to the course and I have started in my life ))) what current is now scraped away all that was in my head and again start )))

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Tue Dec 09, 2008 15:13

I have a stuffy nose (allergies), and noticed that when listening to a track Sunny. the wind steadily becomes easier to breathe

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Dec 09, 2008 16:33

Йоссариан wrote:I Have a stuffy nose (allergies), and noticed that when listening to a track Sunny. the wind steadily becomes easier to breathe
try to feel the process when the nose begins to decompose.
you will then be able to do it independently without any listening.. just wish.. and all

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 19, 2008 23:40

Евгений Кош wrote:try to experience the process when the nose begins to decompose.
you will then be able to do it independently without any listening.. just wish.. and all
I understand kinesthetic submodalities to play?
Thanks, I'll try

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 20, 2008 13:28

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Oh I do not know but I'm after him and sleep during the day panasonicu hours after listening. And at night tried as an elephant a pellet. Slept like a log. Early in the morning woke up and felt good. Cheerfully so. And if newlya light set solar wind - mixed up with a Guide - someone in the box put the wrong disk . But I have to get up didn't want and got to listen to him at night after a hard day. And what you think . Relieved for the moment. And slept well and got up fine. In General, I am in the silence of sleep worse can this. I'm even in the subway can sleep like a log. :?
Andrew not bad for the night ? The roof will not fly away :) .
No, not harmful. Drives absolutely safe. But once again not necessary - next time without fatigue will listen, you may have difficulty falling asleep.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Dec 20, 2008 18:50

Is it possible that I just listened to them and watched the body without interference. Just was a process of observation and reflection. And if the drive to work with the chakras to clean or to drive energy through the body mentally something specifically to do then maybe that night is harder to listen to him you can not sleep.Since the disc is a powerful and energy charges well. :wiz
But sometimes get tired and sleep was not successful .A bit poslushaesh and all sleep well. May works the type of wedge(wedge wedge). Is overload and the brain just turns off?

Иван Ш

Post by Иван Ш » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:16

Happy new year! :)

The questions are:
1. Playing CDs through the sound card of the computer cannot distort the sound quality to such an extent that you lose the effectiveness of "impact"? I have the sound is played via the integrated audio in the motherboard.

2. If I fall asleep listening to the benefits of listening to CDs left? From time to time while listening I Wake up but then fall asleep again. Is it possible to sleep while listening to CDs? Or is it necessary to stay awake?

3. Sometimes in parallel with the listening stops are thought of by some casual thoughts. Do I need necessarily "be in trance" that drives impact "the right way"?

Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 02, 2009 16:30

Иван Ш wrote:happy new year! :)

The questions are:
1. Playing CDs through the sound card of the computer cannot distort the sound quality to such an extent that you lose the effectiveness of "impact"? I have the sound is played via the integrated audio in the motherboard.

2. If I fall asleep listening to the benefits of listening to CDs left? From time to time while listening I Wake up but then fall asleep again. Is it possible to sleep while listening to CDs? Or is it necessary to stay awake?

3. Sometimes in parallel with the listening stops are thought of by some casual thoughts. Do I need necessarily "be in trance" that drives impact "the right way"?

Thank you!
1. Integrated maps provide a sound level of mp3. Better than the usual cheap player.
2. Sleep well. :)
3. Everything is fine - as it should be.

Иван Ш

Post by Иван Ш » Fri Jan 02, 2009 21:43

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Иван Ш wrote:happy new year! :)
1. Integrated maps provide a sound level of mp3. Better than the usual cheap player.
This question, as I understand it, it would be better to discuss in the appropriate topic, but since we are talking:

The topic was the recommendation to use foobar2000 with the appropriate settings. I put in a special window the signal is decomposed in frequency, there are frequencies up to 20-23 kHz. This is not true? Hmm...

And about the player - my portfelnogo CD-MP3 player Samsung has problems with detection of your drives: CD "Brain Massage" cannot recognize disk "Star traveler" does not play the first track :(

Шелли

Post by Шелли » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:19

Andrei Patrushev Thank you very much, Andrew! For disk Explorer (so far, only the fully listened - 1 rate). Sure - he helped me keep a smile and cheerfulness on the background to the crisis (I work in the banking sector). After a 12-hour day - a sweet deal - in the crib with the "Guide". Now on holidays even miss ...disk :ay . Started listening to Star wanderer...until you have free time, want to listen to anything else. I have all the disks - that will advise? Will have a very difficult January - I do not escalate, just know what you expect in a job change and how much work...and negativity :evil:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 08, 2009 17:50

Шелли wrote:Andrei Patrushev Thank you very much, Andrew! For disk Explorer (so far, only the fully listened - 1 rate). Sure - he helped me keep a smile and cheerfulness on the background to the crisis (I work in the banking sector). After a 12-hour day - a sweet deal - in the crib with the "Guide". Now on holidays even miss ...disk :ay . Started listening to Star wanderer...until you have free time, want to listen to anything else. I have all the disks - that will advise? Will have a very difficult January - I do not escalate, just know what you expect in a job change and how much work...and negativity :evil:
It depends on what You want the result to... :)

Шелли

Post by Шелли » Thu Jan 08, 2009 20:37

Andrei Patrushev
Андрей Патрушев wrote:it Depends on what You want the result..
Calm, calm...(stress and health) :aa

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 09, 2009 16:36

Шелли wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Андрей Патрушев wrote:it Depends on what You want the result..
Calm, calm...(stress and health) :aa
Then the morning of the 2nd track Star Wanderer (to the job to be attentive and focused), and before sleep - Healing. :)

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 09, 2009 17:10

Andrei Patrushev
Thank you :aa I hear and obey.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:19

Mastered disk space wanderer. Long could not begin to engage systematically,because after listening to have a headache in connection with the last injury to the brain. In the end the problem was solved three glasses of water after the session. The result is very good, the whole day good mood, clarity of thought and improved concentration.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2009 16:16

here is a write that completed the course on a particular disk - read the instructions nowhere does it say about the duration of the course for the cycle. How can I learn more? Thank you

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2009 19:49

course for any disc - 21 days... or 15.... but better than 21... for this time will be a noticeable effect... these courses can be a lot - with breaks... in the sense that is purely individual.... if you don't like the disc - can be put aside.... I did not drive the concentration back to him after.... now with concentration everything is OK... drive healing identity... at first, in the middle of the disk fear and anxiety... these States are being worked out.... 21 days...
going forward

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 17, 2009 22:07

Владимир Мокрушин wrote:drink Water. The temperature jumps from 37.5 to 38.8 with a period of 4 hours.
Yes, You just came down with the flu. Now evil so it goes with a very nasty and long cough... you Can continue to listen to the Guide, but it is better Healing.

MVN

Post by MVN » Tue Feb 17, 2009 22:44

:o
Last edited by MVN on Fri Jun 04, 2010 18:06, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 18, 2009 18:04

Владимир Мокрушин wrote:OK!
And then continue the wanderer?
This is all according to his needs... :) But be ready in the first 1-3 listening to similar unpleasant sensations... :?

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed Feb 18, 2009 18:40

Андрей Патрушев wrote:But be ready in the first 1-3 listening to similar unpleasant sensations...
I had that. From songs Bell. I have it separately on PDA was listening. To reinforce the impression, made louder. So on the second day head sickeningly sick. Only then guessed the sound to be reduced. :?

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 18, 2009 21:13

Yes I agree about the sound. Had to do was barely audible in my case. In my opinion mitigates the consequences.