Drive "Star traveler"

Савл
Drive "Star traveler"

Post by Савл » Wed Sep 26, 2007 14:22

Звездный странник

Listened with the wife of course (21 days). And she and I have the third track - "the New world" - caused irritation. Although the word "irritation" doesn't quite fit. The arising condition can be described as desire - "Faster would have ended this track."and "should I get a headset?"
And the last track is almost always cut down into sleep.
And you?

FAQ on disks
Last edited by Савл on Tue Jan 22, 2008 14:54, edited 1 time in total.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Sep 26, 2007 14:39

Yes, the bells are allocated to the General background of the disk. But this track trains the brain, especially the right half. Well seems like the sound is distributed/spread out in different parts of the brain.

And its best to listen to in the morning, as the General thrust of the evening goes to sleep, and this disc is like a "massage of the brain" by training the brain.

Besides the whole disk together, if you listen in the morning, enables the phenomena pleasant and interesting meetings. :wiz

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:23

Saul
Pavel
Yes,the bells annoy me too much,but ALWAYS listen to them because I KNOW and feel that it is very necessary and useful for me...
Pavel
Interesting about the meeting...And often so You have,Paul???In the morning, never listened to...should try...

Сударыня

Post by Сударыня » Thu Sep 27, 2007 13:37

I specifically listen to the track the Bells, when emotions are "tight" :wiz

Варвара

Post by Варвара » Wed Oct 17, 2007 17:16

And someone the 2 track causes negative emotions? Anxiety, fear (more suitable word "fear")? It is extremely frustrating to me to listen to him. And why is that? :cry:

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Oct 18, 2007 0:59

Варвара wrote:And someone 2 track causes negative emotions? Anxiety, fear (more suitable word "fear")? It is extremely frustrating to me to listen to him. And why is that? :cry:
It is.. in the beginning.. and anxiety.. and fear in General discomfort..
I do not know in Your case what to do..
And in my.. at first I was surprised - and why? But then "I pogovoril" with him.. cause a sensation and looked at them without emotion.. and fast "rides" from where the wind blows..
I like this music resembled "howling" all ungodliness from horror movies.. (looks like the childhood had seen.. and then remembered the case.. my grandmother lived in a village where the wolves were not unusual.. and here .. whether wolves.. whether the dog.. whether all together.. made a "howling the whole village".. in such a situation and in an adult the creeps.. but the child one (grandmother in another part of the house slept like a gopher) - ..even more fear then I did suffered.. not to get up and go to grandma's.. I even could not talk to at least call her.. so a few hours(until it was light), full of dread ( a night in the village dark and naturally in the house, the darkness) .. and howling like in the yard right under the window .. here .. and when I call sensations and working with associations surfaced images, sensations associated with that howl)..

Once understood it.. literally on the second listening attitude and feeling to the second track "star wanderer" has changed.. especially knowing that the second track (and massage of the brain) contains the Golden section.. then .. happy to "spoil" myself and the brain these "yummy" :)

try in a calm situation, when no one bothers to call the feelings that You begin to experience when listening.. and work with the associations to understand what it ...

Варвара

Post by Варвара » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:29

Thank you! I'll try. :)

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:08

Варвара wrote:And someone 2 track causes negative emotions? Anxiety, fear (more suitable word "fear")? It is extremely frustrating to me to listen to him. And why is that? :cry:
And I like it very much, I begin to doze off :ay
But with bells, I have a problem, very annoying...especially when the track begins to play...for each stroke of the bell, simultaneously, begin to react...the impact I blink, another kick-start again to blink. And the reaction to it, somehow, automatically, we have to do this track on a very small volume!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:12

Развивающийся wrote:
And I like it very much, I begin to doze off :ay
But with bells, I have a problem, very annoying...especially when the track begins to play...for each stroke of the bell, simultaneously, begin to react...the impact I blink, another kick-start again to blink. And the reaction to it, somehow, automatically, we have to do this track on a very small volume!!!
Most often, this effect is an indicator of the presence of a traumatic emotional experience...

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:34

Андрей Патрушев wrote: most Often, this effect is an indicator of the presence of a traumatic emotional experience...
Andrew, how is it? :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:43

Emotional trauma is any event in human life associated with strong emotions (by the way, any sign) and constantly being in the focus of attention at the present time. That is, the person in thoughts, and the thoughts and feelings keeps coming back to this event (for various reasons).
Track New World, in this case, is not a sufficiently strong tool, you should regularly apply the Sedona method to deal with the program rainbow-arc (under the bells).

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Oct 18, 2007 13:00

Развивающийся wrote: But with bells, I have a problem, very annoying...especially when the track begins to play...for each stroke of the bell, simultaneously, begin to react...the impact I blink, another kick-start again to blink. And the reaction to it, somehow, automatically, we have to do this track on a very small volume!!!
The second track and I already now as a spoon of honey :) sometimes even the middle of the day I want to listen to it (twice a week or even less frequently)..
but bell.. - I fall into a state of complete emptiness..
the feeling of bottomless lake (there is neither sun nor darkness.. a smooth dim light everywhere over the lake) and on the surface of a flat calm.. and quiet.. and again - that feeling of bottomlessness of the lake.. it's even like that more than outweighs the feeling of complete calm.

Варвара

Post by Варвара » Thu Oct 18, 2007 16:51

Andrew, :oops: never knew about emotional trauma is in the case of a negative or positive?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 18, 2007 17:10

Варвара wrote:Andrew, :oops: never knew about emotional trauma is in the case of a negative or positive?
Yes, any. I remember the scale of stress with the standard events saw somewhere, so there marriage was equal in intensity to the death of a relative...
It is not the event, but in the long bound to it and its associated feelings.

Варвара

Post by Варвара » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:22

That is, any strong emotions when listening to 2 tracks of the Star wanderer, indicate to the experienced emotional trauma?
or
Negative emotions when listening to a show about this very injury?

:oops: Sorry for barging in, blunt I guess.

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:03

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Emotional trauma is any event in human life associated with strong emotions (by the way, any sign) and constantly being in the focus of attention at the present time. That is, the person in thoughts, and the thoughts and feelings keeps coming back to this event (for various reasons).
Track New World, in this case, is not a sufficiently strong tool, you should regularly apply the Sedona method to deal with the program rainbow-arc (under the bells).
Yeah, I guess it's true. Downloaded the program, will apply. Once again thank You for Your work!!!
Евгений Кош wrote: the Second track and I already now as a spoon of honey :) sometimes even the middle of the day I want to listen to it (twice a week or even less frequently)
Eugene, as well You said about a spoonful of honey! I have, when listening to the second track, for some reason, there way of purring cat, and a picture of winter (in my childhood, it was the favorite time of year), there is a feeling of warmth and tranquility. And then the bells break all relax....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 19, 2007 15:40

Варвара wrote:That is, any strong emotions when listening to 2 tracks of the Star wanderer, indicate to the experienced emotional trauma?
or
Negative emotions when listening to a show about this very injury?

:oops: Sorry for barging in, blunt I guess.
No, we talked generally about the third track with the bells. And not about emotions, but about the fact that the eyes react in sync with the bells.
And about the emotions I imell mean that an emotional injury can be result as "negative" and "positive" emotions.

Савл

Post by Савл » Sat Oct 20, 2007 0:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:...the Track New World, in this case, is not a sufficiently strong tool, you should regularly apply the Sedona method to deal with the program rainbow-arc (under the bells).
A very important observation, thank you. Is Sedona I'm really used BSFF - during the session of study of emotional problems listening to this track. Sorry about the result to make a report because you need to wait for a repeat (or approximations) in the life of the researched situation. Otherwise, all that said, I'm afraid, will be invented.

Олег.Н

Post by Олег.Н » Sun Nov 04, 2007 14:34

Hello!!!
Hard to listen to 4 of the "solar wind" , the first 3 are great , and the last , they would be quickly over,
sometimes up to half, and itching in the body with what it is connected? :ap :wiz

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 06, 2007 13:25

Oleg.N
With Your gradual learning to enter the trance Image

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Tue Nov 06, 2007 16:39

Question to Andrew: is it possible to translate "star wanderer" in MP3? Or he is in this format :? Will it work?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 06, 2007 16:54

Vic
You can cut in???This format may not be translated,at least the 2nd track from "ZS"!

Валентина

Post by Валентина » Tue Nov 20, 2007 17:25

Hello. Started by Star wanderer. My first impressions:
Трек1
When I started to listen shiver all over my body, it was cool. Soon got used to it. Occasionally distracted though
Трек2
As breathing became difficult in the initial period, then to yawn frequently and to catch up. This condition soon passed. Went relaxation throughout the body
Трек3
This track did not cause me any discomfort. But I don't understand, what feelings he aroused. Really loud blow of eye began to react. I was squinting(not noticeable)
Трек4
Rain..Rain..just seemed that the whole was cold and wet..But I fell asleep on this track. Woke up somewhere in an hour. Drank the last glass of water

When is the best time to listen to this CD? And may often be a dream that music?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 20, 2007 17:46

Валентина wrote:Hello. Started by Star wanderer. My first impressions:
Трек1
When I started to listen shiver all over my body, it was cool. Soon got used to it. Occasionally distracted though
Трек2
As breathing became difficult in the initial period, then to yawn frequently and to catch up. This condition soon passed. Went relaxation throughout the body
Трек3
This track did not cause me any discomfort. But I don't understand, what feelings he aroused. Really loud blow of eye began to react. I was squinting(not noticeable)
Трек4
Rain..Rain..just seemed that the whole was cold and wet..But I fell asleep on this track. Woke up somewhere in an hour. Drank the last glass of water

When is the best time to listen to this CD? And may often be a dream that music?
The entire disk can not listen (although it is made as a single meditation with the change of different States). To train memory, attention and fine motor skills sufficient to listen to the second track, better morning (instead of coffee) as it is quite stimulating. :)

Ринат

Post by Ринат » Wed Nov 21, 2007 21:31

Received the disks today and immediately listened to the disc space wanderer.
Somewhere between the first and second track sank into the trance state with the supervision of dreamlike images. (By the way, these images arise in me now, almost as soon as I close my eyes, perhaps as a result of listening to Jeffrey Thompson, discs that I downloaded I uhtna.)
On the second track there was a feeling that a meter away from my bed someone is looking at me :wiz
By the end of the fourth track head started to ache, but he drank water and the pain was gone.
Feel good. That much - no desire to smoke, and it came to me every evening, as soon as I started to "thumb" in the mind of their problems. Now think about them calmly :)

I think to start good results 8)
Before bed I'll listen to the Conductor.