Drive "Star traveler"

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Aug 24, 2010 0:25

Ie listen to "Massage Brain",then two days rest,then listen again, etc. 15 times? And in these two days of rest from "MM" to listen to other CDs? Or two days of complete rest from all psychoacoustics?

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Aug 24, 2010 0:29

And another question...

Is it possible in the morning to listen to "Massage brain"is,or "Star traveler"and then during the day(once) to make some kind of exercise on the concentration while listening to the disc from the theta meditation "Concentration"?

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Star traveler isn't designed to accompany with visual effects.

Clear. Thank you. :)
I just didn't want a Mind Machine to throw on listening to Star wanderer. Besides, not long ago I bought glasses Indigo. Glasses cool, the effect is interesting. I would like them to get around somehow.

Tell me if you can use the Mind machine on the alpha, during the course of listening to the Star wanderer? And the morning Star traveler, and in the evening alpha session on the machine, or Vice versa?
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 24, 2010 21:57

САМОЛЕТ wrote:ie listen to "Massage Brain",then two days rest,then listen again, etc. 15 times? And in these two days of rest from "MM" to listen to other CDs? Or two days of complete rest from all psychoacoustics?
For maximum effect in the case of MM better no more to listen to. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 24, 2010 22:00

САМОЛЕТ wrote:AND another question...

Is it possible in the morning to listen to "Massage brain"is,or "Star traveler"and then during the day(once) to make some kind of exercise on the concentration while listening to the disc from the theta meditation "Concentration"?
It is possible, but not earlier than 3 hours...
By the way, besides the visual exercise with a candle and point you can use the audio - mantra, prayer, or simply listening attentively to the sound coming from the headphones, and kinesthetic - concentration on the breath...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 24, 2010 22:03

Ашот wrote:Tell me is it possible to use the Mind machine on the alpha, during the course of listening to the Star wanderer? And the morning Star traveler, and in the evening alpha session on the machine, or Vice versa?
Yes, Star Wanderer better in the morning to listen for the stimulation of memory and attention for a day, and with alpha to relax after a working day (not earlier than three hours after the ZS).

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Aug 24, 2010 23:36

Why do You recommend a break just two days,and let not one,not three, MT .d.,namely, three? What is the explanation?

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
САМОЛЕТ wrote:ie listen to "Massage Brain",then two days rest,then listen again, etc. 15 times? And in these two days of rest from "MM" to listen to other CDs? Or two days of complete rest from all psychoacoustics?
For maximum effect in the case of MM better no more to listen to. :?
And theta?

Артемчик

Post by Артемчик » Thu Dec 16, 2010 16:58

Andrei Patrushev
First began to listen AP listen to this solar wind and conductor. The feeling after some strange ZS - depression, fits of anger - is this normal?
I added the wire still healing and music for hypnosis that would at least like to smooth out the effect of the AP.
General (evening) day 1 AP, 2-day Healing, 3rd stay, the first and second day in the morning music for hypnosis.
Is it normal that the scheme to listen and that means my emotional state after listening to the AP.

PS the most annoying 3 track ZS.

Thanks in advance for the review :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 16, 2010 17:04

Artem
Please read carefully the user manual and description of the tracks.
Engaged with the second track, better in the morning.

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:49

Hi Andrew!

Sometimes You recommend listening to Your CDs on a "day or two". But if I will not listen to the entire disc "Star traveler" and only one track- "Star flight",then it can also be listened to on a "day or two" or in this case, you need to listen to every day? Just can be for a single track listening to one every three days would not be sufficient?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 18, 2011 21:45

САМОЛЕТ wrote:Hello Andrey!

Sometimes You recommend listening to Your CDs on a "day or two". But if I will not listen to the entire disc "Star traveler" and only one track- "Star flight",then it can also be listened to on a "day or two" or in this case, you need to listen to every day? Just can be for a single track listening to one every three days would not be sufficient?
Hello!
Any disks it is possible (and efficient) to listen through the third day.

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Jan 18, 2011 22:42

But if we are talking about single track, from the disk,not the whole disk?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:01

САМОЛЕТ wrote:AND if we are talking about single track, from the disk,not the whole disk?
Similarly.

Владушка

Re: Disc "Star traveler"

Post by Владушка » Tue Feb 07, 2012 20:00

Hello everyone!

Very strange that this worthy drive marked by a relatively small number of reviews :) .

I want to share my impressions from the first test auditions.

I wonder what color the thrill of the discs coincide with the colors of the covers and here too, once had a color dark waves of the sea, this dark green-gray.
Disk my feeling seemed interesting, smart, intelligent. If Healing can be called powerful, strong, thrilling, Starry wanderer thinner, more intelligent or something, you can feel that this thing is for the brain first and foremost.

By the way, if you give disks similar kind of features, then after one time Massage of the brain I would call strange. It is possible that after subsequent listenings feature to be verified, especially since I quickly got off and came somewhere in the middle once on a period of time.

With some apprehension expecting the bells, at the end they liked me, there are different interesting sensations on this track.

Listened to probably three times sometimes as a Supplement to Healing and Conductor, I mean in the next day or the next morning.
I can say that the brain actually thinks better and the body too can relax well.

Very good, pleasant drive, I needed a break after Healing and the Guide I at first wanted to March again run the course Guide, but I want to make the course the Star of the wanderer. May try to combine them.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 07, 2012 20:10

САМОЛЕТ wrote:AND why do You recommend a break just two days,and let not one,not three, MT .d.,namely, three? What is the explanation?
I do not recommend three days. :? You have something confused. Two days later, on the third is a break in two days. Can and one, but not more than two.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Mar 06, 2012 0:57

Listen to the early morning drive Star traveler, and the day posleobeda - Song Chakramov. For a few days. My sense from listening to Zvezdnogo wanderer are the freshness, clarity of mind, energy. I think that Song Chakramov - the perfect combination for "cooking" to nastuplenie warm spring days. A kind of gymnastics in the spring. :)

Наталиа

Post by Наталиа » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:17

:)
Last edited by Наталиа on Mon May 08, 2017 5:45, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 23, 2012 13:12

of Natalia
The brain is a great detector coincidences. It easily connects it with God knows what... :?

Наталиа

Post by Наталиа » Sat Jun 23, 2012 14:44

:)
Last edited by Наталиа on Mon May 08, 2017 5:45, edited 1 time in total.

Владик

Post by Владик » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:00

Educate, plz, the wife hears in the background tracks of quiet music, it's really there or is it fantasy?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:29

Владик wrote:Enlighten me, plz, the wife hears in the background tracks of quiet music, it's really there or is it fantasy?
Music there in the background, definitely not, but some players catch the radio (it's very quiet)...

Муза

Post by Муза » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:39

Андрей Патрушев wrote:1. Integrated maps provide a sound level of mp3. Better than the usual cheap player.
2. Sleep well.
3. Everything is fine - as it should be.
I'm listening to headphones with the processor inserted, and that's what you're talking about integrated card? or not? is computer worse than the player? I have a cheap Chinese DVD, I don't think it will voproizvodit.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Aug 01, 2012 13:59

Муза wrote:I'm listening to headphones with the processor inserted, and that's what you're talking about integrated card? or not?
Not the fact, she may not be integrated at You, but it is a separate, or more professional, in performance of the computer watching.
Муза wrote:is comp worse than the player?
In the integrated sound cards on older motherboards, and worse.
Муза wrote:I have a cheap Chinese DVD, I don't think it will voproizvodit.
Boil player which fully supports .wav format, so do not worry. Fortunately they are not expensive.

Муза

Post by Муза » Thu Oct 11, 2012 22:44

Tell me, if there is a Massage of the Brain, do I need daughter to buy Star stranik( she is 15, not really concentrating), or enough MM. We have Ultramesh, where the same track is Star flight.