Drive "Star traveler"

митек
Re: Disc "Star traveler"

Post by митек » Wed Sep 21, 2016 22:50

The issue here is off-topic, I just today read about q-link. Thought now help like gizmo from outbreaks. Flash too Elektromagnitnye volny.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 21, 2016 23:58

MiTek
Yes, of course, help.

Эксперт

Post by Эксперт » Sun Oct 23, 2016 16:21

Trek alpha wave changed human in its "present condition." Recently attended courses the AP and MM. And when we were more real? I think somewhere in early childhood. So I was just like in childhood. :) . Became a "crybaby". Even some zamudrennye phrase in movies make me cry :) . And as a child became very quickly fall, and tied. Well, we shall see))).
Now only listen to the 2nd track of the Wanderer 15 mins Not much you will if you listen to 2 months?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 23, 2016 17:42

Эксперт wrote:Not much you will if you listen to 2 months?
Not a lot, but to no avail. :?

Андрейлевченко

Post by Андрейлевченко » Tue Jan 31, 2017 0:11

Hello! listened to this CD. 1 track what is this heavy, I mean the sounds themselves, hell I would say)) so... it evokes memories of the past why is that. 2 track is not just invigorating, and he was rushing so that Mama do not cry)) I've listened to separately, all 15 minutes , my head ached so :( very, very much, so right now listening to him for 5 minutes, and then in the evening a little just started, so I think to start listening for 2-3 minutes, by the way, why is that? why the headache? and by the way this track keeps the whole day, these 5 minutes)) and pre-workout is pre-workout formula,ie sports supplements you can listen to it helps 100%! checked. By the way, Andrei Patrushev, could You do something for the athletes to come up with!) Thank you for the CD!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 01, 2017 21:32

Andreichenko
And You, too! :)
Rarely, but it happens. Have You recently accidentally had something such as influenza with high fever, or head injury?
In General, the decision to reduce the listening time is very true.
Андрейлевченко wrote:by the Way, Andrei Patrushev, could You do something for the athletes to come up with!
Athletes - the same people. :) This disc is just very suitable to athletes, as it improves fine motor skills - that is, automatically improving technique.

Андрейлевченко

Post by Андрейлевченко » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Andreichenko
And You, too! :)
Rarely, but it happens. Have You recently accidentally had something such as influenza with high fever, or head injury?
In General, the decision to reduce the listening time is very true.
Андрейлевченко wrote:by the Way, Andrei Patrushev, could You do something for the athletes to come up with!
Athletes - the same people. :) This disc is just very suitable to athletes, as it improves fine motor skills - that is, automatically improving technique.
Hello, again!) No, tbis was not, I think,although a swing to the head had a child)) but!,everything seems normal) there was no fever, but has had a runny nose! I have a way that happens when a terrible runny nose head aches. Well, that and I figured what's the matter then, and I to the sounds of sin. Well, okay then!) Thanks again!the drive is super especially the second track), the mood of it that is :ay and for the whole day most importantly) .

Андрейлевченко

Post by Андрейлевченко » Sun Aug 13, 2017 22:49

Hi Andrew! Please tell me,this disc is a star wanderer,is it possible to start to listen to without a pause of 15 days immediately after listening to of course massage of the brain 2,or will need to take a break?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 13, 2017 22:59

Andreichenko
In this case it is better to take a break, as the 2nd track Star Wanderer is one of the components of Brain Massage.

Арго

Post by Арго » Sun Feb 25, 2018 0:23

Andrew, what's your program you can listen to elderly people at the age of 80 years?
Can Star traveler? Song Of Chakramov ? Healing?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:08

Argo
Yes, in fact, any.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Feb 26, 2018 20:53

Andrei Patrushev
Good afternoon, Andrey!

At what age can you give child to listen to the 2nd track? My youngest is 3.4 years, as she is restless, you can see that it is difficult to concentrate.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 26, 2018 21:58

Eugene Kosh
Do not invent. This age is quite normal. Here at the age of six will be visible.

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Thu Oct 11, 2018 13:47

Andrei Patrushevcouple of questions.
1) You wrote that the 2nd track Star wanderer (Star Flight), you can listen in the morning instead of coffee. And if you listen to it in the morning in a sleepy state, then it will be refreshed or put to sleep?

2) Your scheme 15-15-15-15-... is applicable not only disks, but also to substances? For example, 15 days in a row drinking coffee, then 15 days off and 15 days of coffee.... and so on to infinity, right? Need to the body is not hooked on coffee in this case and began to demand a greater dosage.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 11, 2018 14:49

Владимир Р. wrote:1) You wrote that the 2nd track Star wanderer (Star Flight), you can listen in the morning instead of coffee. And if you listen to it in the morning in a sleepy state, then it will be refreshed or put to sleep?
Most likely, to euthanize. But between the sensation and the condition can be a big difference. :)
Владимир Р. wrote:2) Your scheme 15-15-15-15-... is applicable not only disks, but also to substances? For example, 15 days in a row drinking coffee, then 15 days off and 15 days of coffee.... and so on to infinity, right? Need to the body is not hooked on coffee in this case and began to demand a greater dosage.
Absolutely true, but drugs is not the case. :? .

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Drive "Star traveler"

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 17:41

Opinion and question on working with autism (boy 6 years).

A good result has given "Star wanderer". Within +/- the first week there was a clear fixing of the gaze on the one who speaks to the child. Then less began to close my hands over my ears at loud sounds. Including stopped doing it during a trip underground.
During the first cycle 15/15/15 moved from speech to syllables to whole words. Better to fix the attention. Against the background of previous hyperactivity was amazing when he was able to listen to 30-45 minutes of ZS sitting at the table. To LC wasn't wearing headphones at all.
More significant changes in the emotional sphere occurred at the beginning of work with the "Guide". Has become much calmer. Instead of tantrums in the rejection of its requirements, or banning something has the opportunity to negotiate. At night, as a request, Sam took the phone and inserted the headphones. The cycle of "Conductor" combined with the second CS cycle, that is, 15 days Explorer 15-day break is working with ZS. Overall points related to the change in the quality of communication are more visible in periods of work with the "Guide".
Now ends the third stage "Explorer" after which scheduled a final LC. Ilya

Мимоза

Drive "Star traveler"

Post by Мимоза » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:00

Good afternoon.
Want to use drive to work with a child 11 years old. Tell me, please, if he can listen in the headphones? Or only through the speakers?
And another question - if you buy a CD in electronic format to wav format, will it work as audiostrobe with a mind machine (would use myself).
Thank you for your answer.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Drive "Star traveler"

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:34

MimosaHello.
Мимоза wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:00
Tell me, please, if he can listen in the headphones? Or only through the speakers?
Only through headphones.
Мимоза wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:00
And another question - if you buy a CD in electronic format to wav format, will it work as audiostrobe with a mind machine (would use myself).
No, no, there is no audiostrobe.

Мимоза

Drive "Star traveler"

Post by Мимоза » Mon Feb 11, 2019 13:43

Thank you very much for the quick reply!

Аля Гаврилова

Drive "Star traveler"

Post by Аля Гаврилова » Sun Jul 21, 2019 13:04

Good morning. Please help - I don't know where to get answers to their questions. Here you can answer me? I day 2 listen to the brain Massage 2.
Question No. 1: is it Possible to combine with listening to the Star wanderer?
Question No. 2: do Not know what should be on disk Massage мозга2 - music or noise? I sounds like the chirring of the grasshoppers and some noise, is this normal? I ask, because while notice nothing new in itself. File acquired in digital WAV format. Headphones regular vacuum for your range of 20Hz-20kHz as it is written. Listen on the player. Maybe something with the file or need special headphones any?
Question # 3 Where is it proper to address your questions on another product, compatibility, etc.?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Drive "Star traveler"

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 21, 2019 13:23

Аля Гаврилова wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 13:04
Question No. 1: is it Possible to combine with listening to the Star wanderer?
For what?
Аля Гаврилова wrote:
Question No. 2: do Not know what should be on disk Massage мозга2 - music or noise? I sounds like the chirring of the grasshoppers and some noise, is this normal?
This is normal. This special audio matrix is only remotely similar to music.
Аля Гаврилова wrote:
I day 2 listen to the brain Massage 2.
Аля Гаврилова wrote:
I Ask, because while notice nothing new in itself.
These programs are not pills, and brain training. Suppose You two times went to the gym, and you immediately become a World champion??? Please read the instructions carefully.
Useful to read more is
Question # 3 Where is it proper to address your questions on another product, compatibility, etc.?
In the relevant product sections of this forum.

Аля Гаврилова

Drive "Star traveler"

Post by Аля Гаврилова » Sun Jul 21, 2019 13:48

Thank you for your prompt answers, did not expect)))
Answer - for anything. I need to improve their memory, perception, cognitive functions, for life, for social success. Had ultramesh probably not a stranger to take I guess, but I hurried, after reading the guide, the example of your son, it's very inspiring)) Maybe you tell me then how I should build my work - which program to choose for my application? I did not understand whether it is possible to combine a program wanderer with a Massage of the brain would it increase the effect, or may weaken because there other frequencies? I Explorer read, still true. Something that I would write to the PM.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Drive "Star traveler"

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 21, 2019 14:28

Аля Гаврилова wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 13:48
Answer - for anything. I need to improve their memory, perception, cognitive functions, for life, for social success.
Star Voyager(AP) by the action similar to the Massage of the Brain (MM). Moreover, MM is stronger and I usually recommend to adults and AP children. But the MM-2 is a very specific program and need to a greater extent in certain disorders of the brain.