CD "Endorphins"

Ула

Post by Ула » Tue May 20, 2008 11:46

костя 911 wrote:give the demo version for 5 minutes :) very interested but the money to pay for alpha wave without the sample is not ready
if you ponravitsa then with no problems and followers will
I certainly wildly apologize ( Patrushev Not I of course) but 5min!!!!????? :lol: they are what can give????????What demo?????? Are you talking about???????

индеец

Post by индеец » Thu May 22, 2008 3:37

People!
Yesterday opened an interesting feature!
Instead of just listening to the disc normally in headphones, and recently downloaded new version of WinAmp and in parallel with the sound turned on from the menu "Graphic image".
So there is this psychedelic animated colored went!!!
Very cool! :)
That's just copying a disk on a computer neponyatki... :(

Евгений2008

Евгений2008

Post by Евгений2008 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 14:38

Dimas wrote:Vic
a Machine works much better!I think to continue to listen,make the brightness higher :oops:
Dimas, what makes MM actually, except audiostrobe? And greatly reduced (if not reduced) effect without glasses? This applies to all discs, not just Endorphins.
Oh, by the way, slightly off topic, but still. Prompt, please, what rims do you suggest I start to listen after the sessions, a guide and a Healing? The overall Goal is the happiness of life, health, and search their business and their goals.
Thank you!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:39

Евгений2008
In the case of disks audiostrobe machine vystupaet only as a decoder gate signal if the device is brought out of this condition,the machine becomes a synth beats,double beats,noise,etc., including light flashes.Points greatly increase the efficiency.And about disks-Conductor,Healing,Massage of the brain (for my personal taste,although I recommend to start to learn the Guide, you will not regret).

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Jul 21, 2008 14:26

And doesn't fucking work endorfiny drive for me.... joy is not preeeee and finally did not feel...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 10, 2008 16:53

Идущая вперед wrote:And doesn't fucking work endorfiny drive for me.... joy is not preeeee and finally did not feel...
It happens sometimes. :?
However, when you start to ask in detail, it turns out that "the next day my friends and I gathered and were laughing so hard, but we usually always spend a fun time"... "however, my husband told me last night that I really fly around the apartment, haven't seen one. Well, my day was very good..." etc. etc. :)

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:22

Hello. I'm an athlete. Plan to listen to the disc Endorphins daily, for half an hour. Based on this questions:
-How many consecutive days you can listen to the disc?
-When and how much days you need to take a break?
-What color glasses is better to take?

And the last question: In the Wake of the CD "Endorphins" are You going to release the CD "growth hormones"? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:15

Anonymous wrote:Hello. I'm an athlete. Plan to listen to the disc Endorphins daily, for half an hour. Based on this questions:
-How many consecutive days you can listen to the disc?
-When and how much days you need to take a break?
-What color glasses is better to take?

And the last question: In the Wake of the CD "Endorphins" are You going to release the CD "growth hormones"? :)
It is better to listen twice a day for 15 minutes (the last time no later than 4 hours before bedtime). It is better to do no more than 2 weeks, and then the same break.
Glasses actually any, but better than white.
The growth hormones do not plan to.:)

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 21, 2008 21:53

've recently noticed when drying "Endorphins" on the site 30min 41-42 h defect is similar to the interruption of recording, which sometimes interferes and knocks the reached condition. Question: is It just my drive or is there is the others?:(

Гость тоже

Post by Гость тоже » Fri Aug 22, 2008 18:28

And this is what would you about the breaks don't... :)

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 22, 2008 18:55

Гость тоже wrote:And this is what would you about the breaks don't... :)
What breaks? 45 min it is not passed:shock:

нина

Post by нина » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:42

I listened to the disk endorphins and I feel clear. you could say bad. how often you need to listen to him and how much? 45 minutes
sincerely Nina

нина

Post by нина » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:44

and what kind of breaks?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Aug 23, 2008 13:01

Nina
You can listen for only 15 minutes.That was not bad,better to adapt for the alpha drives, or programs,then the Endorphins to begin.And volume down can be done.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 23, 2008 16:43

Why can't I hear anything? one noise when you turn on the volume!
music seems to be similar to the organ, and I have noise.
It must be so, or what?

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 23, 2008 23:06

I repeat my question, as concerned, and the answer is no. After all, it is easy to check.:oops:
I address it primarily to sellers and neonatally, because apparently the other guests staying in Nirvana and dissolved in apathy.:cry:

"'ve recently noticed when drying "Endorphins" on the site 30min 41-42 h defect is similar to the interruption of recording, which sometimes interferes and knocks the reached condition. Question: is It just my drive or is there is the others?" bc

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Aug 24, 2008 19:33

On the Endorphins of music and high-frequency sounds, no,it's just a different kind of runout.At full volume listening is strongly discouraged.
Most likely this is a possible marriage record company.Bring the disk-change.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:44

Anonymous wrote:I Repeat my question, as concerned, and the answer is no. After all, it is easy to check.:oops:
I address it primarily to sellers and neonatally, because apparently the other guests staying in Nirvana and dissolved in apathy.:cry:

"'ve recently noticed when drying "Endorphins" on the site 30min 41-42 h defect is similar to the interruption of recording, which sometimes interferes and knocks the reached condition. Question: is It just my drive or is there is the others?" bc
It's all true. This is a very subtle defect crept in when the disk is created. :oops: It is not clear what kind of state he can knock down?
Indeed, the Endorphins enough to listen for 15 minutes and at a low volume when the defect is not noticeable.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:12

Anonymous wrote:Why can't I hear anything? one noise when you turn on the volume!
music seems to be similar to the organ, and I have noise.
It must be so, or what?
The Endorphins there is nothing like organ music - just some kind of noise...

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I Repeat my question, as concerned, and the answer is no. After all, it is easy to check.:oops:

It's all true. This is a very subtle defect crept in when the disk is created. :oops:
Thank you!:D, and I am sensitive:oops:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Aug 27, 2008 0:51

Гость wrote:the defect similar to interruption of recording
I also have the EU be the same as clicking and then everything is fine.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:00

Индеец wrote:If the endorphin - the hormone of happiness, why not to reach this state a short way, listening to the CD? Plus, chocolate to eat, the black - he won't get fat.
What could be better than a constant feeling of happiness?!!!
Andrew disc because is designed specifically for the above. For those who have anhedonia chtoli . What is it? And what is neuroinfection? Only here the sounds on the disk are not very fun sound .Alarming pain. Whole body hair stood on end from her :shock: .

|Ярослава

Post by |Ярослава » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:42

Hello!!!
All drives purchased a year ago.
Listen on the General conditions of the muses.center.
Endorphins sound for the whole family
tones cool.
Mom is 80 years old just a second youth,
this summer has never complained of a headache.
(had a terrible headache).it is not easily angered, began to read a lot
serious books. All domachev, all the time wish
to embrace,to confess in love,(have lived up to this before that just didn't notice each other or growled for any reason)
Ultramesh helped me to strengthen the brain,remember
the line numbers of the Bank account with one glance, :ay
I biosensory psychologist, have opened up additional reserves,
creativity, solution of any question was a huge number,everyone noticed the rejuvenation of the body,
bi Massage of the brain include.when you feel tired or if
was a difficult group, but there is still one, that's between them,meditate lying on the carpet. The absolute recovery!!!
Healing" very cool choice for the individual sessions, the man quickly revealed. Ask, like background if you like my site and suggest to buy,I want as many people as possible still not see the hardships of the outside world and its BEAUTY!!!
All other drives use, when the humor of the situation.
Thank you A. Patrushev for the much-needed energy. :ay
That just would like to know whether it is possible to rewrite on tape to listen to on the train and the plane, many had to go to field seminars,and to restore the train God himself commanded.
I really listen to recorded their voice of prayer helps, too cool! All Success and Prosperity!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:27

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Индеец wrote:If the endorphin - the hormone of happiness, why not to reach this state a short way, listening to the CD? Plus, chocolate to eat, the black - he won't get fat.
What could be better than a constant feeling of happiness?!!!
Andrew disc because is designed specifically for the above. For those who have anhedonia chtoli . What is it? And what is neuroinfection? Only here the sounds on the disk are not very fun sound .Alarming pain. Whole body hair stood on end from her :shock: .
Iron gym is also not very nice to drag...
Prostites for 15 minutes (on low volume) in two days on the third and gradually the level of mood You increase.
Neuroinfections are many different. The most famous - meningitis, encephalitis.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:30

|Ярослава wrote:Hello Everyone!!!
All drives purchased a year ago.
Listen on the General conditions of the muses.center.
Endorphins sound for the whole family
tones cool.
Mom is 80 years old just a second youth,
this summer has never complained of a headache.
(had a terrible headache).it is not easily angered, began to read a lot
serious books. All domachev, all the time wish
to embrace,to confess in love,(have lived up to this before that just didn't notice each other or growled for any reason)
Ultramesh helped me to strengthen the brain,remember
the line numbers of the Bank account with one glance, :ay
I biosensory psychologist, have opened up additional reserves,
creativity, solution of any question was a huge number,everyone noticed the rejuvenation of the body,
bi Massage of the brain include.when you feel tired or if
was a difficult group, but there is still one, that's between them,meditate lying on the carpet. The absolute recovery!!!
Healing" very cool choice for the individual sessions, the man quickly revealed. Ask, like background if you like my site and suggest to buy,I want as many people as possible still not see the hardships of the outside world and its BEAUTY!!!
All other drives use, when the humor of the situation.
Thank you A. Patrushev for the much-needed energy. :ay
That just would like to know whether it is possible to rewrite on tape to listen to on the train and the plane, many had to go to field seminars,and to restore the train God himself commanded.
I really listen to recorded their voice of prayer helps, too cool! All Success and Prosperity!!!
Hello Yaroslav!
Thanks for the feedback!
It is possible for the player to rewrite it in wav format, losses are minimal.