SELF-HYPNOSIS AND PROPER GOAL SETTING

Оранжевое Сон-Це

Post by Оранжевое Сон-Це » Tue Aug 14, 2007 15:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Actually, there is such opinion (and I agree with him) that it is impossible to tell God exactly how he needs to take care of You.
I'm with him, too, in solidarity :)
Андрей Патрушев wrote:So, I would say: "I enjoy the job that suited me in all respects".
Andrew, you are spoiled members of the forum and I'm including :) You give answers, after which you no longer want to think and look for yourself. Although I wrote a few more questions, I have started a mechanism of reflection, for that special thank you! (by the way, this view that "truth is one, but to each their own", what do you think?)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 14, 2007 15:43

Оранжевое Сон-Це wrote:by the way, this view that "truth is one, but to each their own", what do you think?
It's a truism. it can be used for hypnotic guidance, for example... :roll: :lol:

Оранжевое Сон-Це

Post by Оранжевое Сон-Це » Thu Aug 16, 2007 15:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:It's a truism. it can be used for hypnotic guidance, for example...
Forgive, for in conversation I meet this word for the first time and how it decided to respond don't know :)

In General, again, I wanted to write a question, citing the fact that thinking to anything didn't lead, but here the answer surfaced itself. In both! :wiz

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Aug 17, 2007 0:44

Оранжевое Сон-Це wrote:
Forgive, for in conversation I meet this word for the first time and how it decided to respond don't know :)
On truisms to respond not necessary, I usually call them "evil traps", use no and the brains of the uninitiated - loaded on the full.
this type
"there is happiness and everyone has their own".
"happiness is just a matter of the right choice."
and so.. now I can smell them a mile away.. this once "sensed" a truism - walk around such a person for 10 miles.. because nothing good from him do not expect.. well, or a truism on truism.. to finish off with his own weapon ( if the need of communication is necessary)...(say like "there are no people who don't make mistakes... people are not gods.. everyone has their own truth. etc...".. after that truisms from apponenta usually come to naught).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:02

Евгений Кош wrote:
Оранжевое Сон-Це wrote:
On truisms to respond not necessary, I usually call them "evil traps", use no and the brains of the uninitiated - loaded on the full.
this type
"there is happiness and everyone has their own".
"happiness is just a matter of the right choice."
and so.. now I can smell them a mile away.. this once "sensed" a truism - walk around such a person for 10 miles.. because nothing good from him do not expect.. well, or a truism on truism.. to finish off with his own weapon ( if the need of communication is necessary)...(say like "there are no people who don't make mistakes... people are not gods.. everyone has their own truth. etc...".. after that truisms from apponenta usually come to naught).
Come on...
Some time spoken truisms of life saved...
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:45, edited 1 time in total.

Оранжевое Сон-Це

Post by Оранжевое Сон-Це » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:49

Евгений Кош wrote:the truisms react not necessary, I usually call them "evil traps", use no and the brains of the uninitiated - loaded on the full.
and why are they evil then? I, for example, at this stage of development, yet age-old wisdom within themselves not felt for some help. For example, earlier when I read on the forums (where he crashed) point to radically divergent from my own, joined in the debate, and almost always proved wrong opponent :evil: . Then, understand that is neither right nor wrong point of view in this matter can not be, and could save some time and nerves, simply writing a "to each his own". Now I do not get into an argument, and if someone enforces them, avoid such phrases. So, there are benefits and no brains ship :)

Just, IMHO, it's one thing when a truism is used in the conversation, after similar phrases already and there is nothing to say in response 8) exchange of views may be over. And so - personally, for myself, at home... why not. It is necessary to stick around until it is "clarity of being" :) Some people over a lifetime sayings, and Proverbs of rukovodstvuyutsya :lol: and nothing can live and enjoy az Each W its :D

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Aug 17, 2007 15:38

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Come on...
Some truisms of life saved...
In good hands - Yes.
the negative I have ... I guess once I have someone still cheated ( I think probably).. as they do not turn - everywhere they can be inserted and which is suitable in the current situation you will not understand..
for example one person had to stay away ( aggressive, provocateur).. and you truism "we are all human, we are all people.. no people with no errors".. and suffer.. and in the end it turned out the problem was even more.. it was necessary to protect themselves from these "people" .. and not to believe the truism..
In General - all in one.. in the hands of a doctor saves a scalpel in the hands of a killer - kills..

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Aug 17, 2007 15:44

Оранжевое Сон-Це wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:the truisms react not necessary, I usually call them "evil traps", use no and the brains of the uninitiated - loaded on the full.
and why are they evil then? I, for example, at this stage of development, yet age-old wisdom within themselves not felt for some help. For example, earlier when I read on the forums (where he crashed) point to radically divergent from my own, joined in the debate, and almost always proved wrong opponent :evil: . Then, understand that is neither right nor wrong point of view in this matter can not be, and could save some time and nerves, simply writing a "to each his own". Now I do not get into an argument, and if someone enforces them, avoid such phrases. So, there are benefits and no brains ship :)

Just, IMHO, it's one thing when a truism is used in the conversation, after similar phrases already and there is nothing to say in response 8) exchange of views may be over. And so - personally, for myself, at home... why not. It is necessary to stick around until it is "clarity of being" :) Some people over a lifetime sayings, and Proverbs of rukovodstvuyutsya :lol: and nothing can live and enjoy az Each W its :D
If the result is to reduce the debate to "each his own", then started on and stopped.. was a strange sense to engage in polemics. in the end, that nothing has changed. But if was a goal or to gain new knowledge, or to give anyone knowledge, then the debate would be law by the consent of one of the parties.. and is a waste of time if going sagacity controversy "to each his own".
I'm not talking about the truisms.. and about the example.
I have nothing against truisms.. I'm just saying that this is a trap.. which can be used in good and evil.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Aug 20, 2007 14:37

please help me with the correct wording of the phrase according to the method of Sedona, for the program "rainbow".

Want to let go of resistance to change my behavior for the better for me side.

That re-read several times the phrase top.. and you know what - it kind of inaccurate..
Accurate can't figure out.. for several weeks ..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 20, 2007 14:42

Евгений Кош wrote:please help me with the correct wording of the phrase according to the method of Sedona, for the program "rainbow".

That re-read several times the phrase top.. and you know what - it kind of inaccurate..
And You want to want to let go or just let go? :roll:

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Aug 20, 2007 17:13

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:please help me with the correct wording of the phrase according to the method of Sedona, for the program "rainbow".

Yes, wrong word :wink:
preliminary version:
"let go of resistance to my changes is the best way for me"
The phrase is ambiguous, it turns out.. I want to say that
let go of resistance to change which will change me for the better for me side."
here, in a similar vein.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 20, 2007 17:19

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Yes, wrong word :wink:
preliminary version:
"let go of resistance to my changes is the best way for me"
The phrase is ambiguous, it turns out.. I want to say that
let go of resistance to change which will change me for the better for me side."
here, in a similar vein.
Okay, second question:
You are going life let go of your resistance, or still just let him go?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 20, 2007 17:23

Sorry, I'm not jiving, just someone I've got reproached that I give everything on a silver platter, they say and think about yourself you can't. :)
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Aug 14, 2011 14:46, edited 1 time in total.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Aug 20, 2007 17:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Okay, second question:
Sorry, I'm not jiving, just someone I've got reproached that I give everything on a silver platter, they say and think about yourself you can't. :)
az .. From the perspective of "estebania" I didn't even think :lol:
for some reason, I identified Your writing style that You seriously went to my messages and try to help me. :wink:
"let go of resistance to change, which I change for the better for me side" (best way for me).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 20, 2007 18:22

Third question:
Do You trust yourself (the deep wisdom)? In other words - not too detail You show God that he need to do for You?

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:19

Евгений Кош wrote:
for some reason, I identified Your writing style that You seriously went to my messages and try to help me. :wink:
"let go of resistance to change, which I change for the better for me side" (best way for me).
I think it is better not to use the word "let", "resistance" etc. etc.
But rather something like: "I'm open-minded" and (or) "my life is going just the right event," Well, something in this way az
BUT!!! It is also not a ready answer :lol:

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:49

ШДен wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:
I think it is better not to use the word "let", "resistance" etc. etc.
But rather something like: "I'm open-minded" and (or) "my life is going just the right event," Well, something in this way az
BUT!!! It is also not a ready answer :lol:
You are about affirmations..
And I'm talking about Sedona method :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:05

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Third question:
Do You trust yourself (the deep wisdom)? In other words - not too detail You show God that he need to do for You?
Here and the dog rummaged :(
I used the rainbow worked with the phrase "I let go of resistance to change". However, an inner feeling that it is not complete.
changes - how? I want to change about yourself? eye color? health? to improve communicative behavior? to improve memory?

I mean, I've been on the forum was a discussion - "do not specify to God HOW to make so-and-so for .. and specify exactly what you want."

For this now I have a misunderstanding of the algorithm for constructing sentences-objectives.
on the one hand not to say how to do, and now it turns out not to clarify - what I'm asking.?

bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:37

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Third question:
Here and the dog rummaged :(
I used the rainbow worked with the phrase "I let go of resistance to change". However, an inner feeling that it is not complete.
changes - how? I want to change about yourself? eye color? health? to improve communicative behavior? to improve memory?

I mean, I've been on the forum was a discussion - "do not specify to God HOW to make so-and-so for .. and specify exactly what you want."

For this now I have a misunderstanding of the algorithm for constructing sentences-objectives.
on the one hand not to say how to do, and now it turns out not to clarify - what I'm asking.?

bc
Although I do agree with Denom, but continued to play by Your rules. When I asked, do You trust yourself, it is meant that changes can be: necessary, good, positive, timely, generative... (fill in and select what you like).

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Although I do agree with Denom, but continued to play by Your rules. When I asked, do You trust yourself, it is meant that changes can be: necessary, good, positive, timely, generative... (fill in and select what you like).
1.Maybe then Sedona method in this case is not applicable?
2. it turns out that "I let go of resistance to positive change."

Andrew, Sten, thank you for help..
Understand that sometimes assistance is needed from outside to break the deadlock.

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:35

Евгений Кош wrote: Andrew, Sten, thank you for help..
Understand that sometimes assistance is needed from outside to break the deadlock.
Yes, you're welcome :oops:
When helping yourself as well to become :aa
Евгений Кош wrote: You are about affirmations..
And I'm talking about Sedona method Smile
Then of course, I misheard, but I think that affirmations that the Sedona method are based still on the "Proper goal setting" and one of the main principles is to use only positive statements and NOT to use the words no, NO, in General, negative statements
Everything in this world is interconnected :wink: I here, for example, when I started to read Natalia Pravdin (now it is certainly primitive, but without it I think not attach importance the Philosophy of Positive Thinking), not understood and not noticed in other texts the principles and connection with the FPM, and did not understand how this can work, but now when I read anything from "smart" to clearly see that everything is interconnected and, in principle, operates under the same laws!. Just describes different expressions, methods, and from different sides :wiz
About how :ap He would have read, probably nothing would have understood :roll:

вероника

Post by вероника » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:55

If in connection with the Sedona method, can add the word "now" - "I now let go of the resistance to the positive changes in my life"? :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 21, 2007 20:27

вероника wrote:If in connection with the Sedona method, can add the word "now" - "I now let go of the resistance to the positive changes in my life"? :roll:
In the right hemisphere is always "now", so it can be a lifetime to let go. "I let go of resistance to positive change" seems to be correct, but a little something missing in the rhythm of the phrase, to my ears.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 21, 2007 20:34

Now in terms of the strategic approach within the framework of FPM. Resistance at the domestic level does not exist in principle. There are limitations in the decent and effective ways of behavior of some parts of the personality responsible for the implementation of Your deep inner values.
Sedona method has limitations in application.
In my opinion, it is possible to apply, if you have something to deliver instead of over-the-counter...

вероника

Post by вероника » Tue Aug 21, 2007 22:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"I let go of resistance to positive change" seems to be correct, but a little something missing in the rhythm of the phrase, to my ears.
I thought that phrase should be built at the present time. Missed something, I'll look for:wiz