Audionastroi from Alexander Sviyash

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 21, 2010 16:32

нина123 wrote:Listened to 4 different disk Sviyash for 40 days, the effect is zero!A waste of time.
I have a question for the experts:if you need to drive what the information in the subconscious mind, not easier to record to the recorder and turn during sleep?
Night, IMHO, need to sleep, not listen to affirmations. :)

нина123

Post by нина123 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 17:38

So I say while you sleep!And since our subconscious mind is still not asleep, let's work, absorbs, so to say useful...

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Wed Apr 21, 2010 19:18

нина123 wrote:Listened to 4 different disk Sviyash for 40 days, the effect is zero!A waste of time.
I have a question for the experts:if you need to drive what the information in the subconscious mind, not easier to record to the recorder and turn during sleep?
And what discs are you listening to? Downloaded from the Internet or purchased? Just the fact that in the Internet you can download free 100% ineffective...
I suppose disc "Increase your confidence" really helped... And the "I-Magnet for money" didn't help:((

КонстантинК

Post by КонстантинК » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:10

to Жека3000,
First, will unsubscribe about results after a full listen of course.

Second, I have long known about the existence of binaural beats and listened to periodically. For example, listening to a couple of months ago audio program Sviyash "Live easy", really listened to two weeks max, then abandoned the case because mental attitude is much better. Also listened to quite a while the I-Doser products, also interesting things there, but here we have to analyze only its state. In the case of audio programs, which can make money, then no such experience... very interesting how it works with attraction of money.

Based on my experience of using these audio programs, I can say that the effect is definitely there, and that they affect the psyche that's for sure, in my case, use only positive... the Only advice listening is not to listen to different programs at the same time, because the brain is tuned to certain frequencies and bring them down by different programs is not good.

КонстантинК

Post by КонстантинК » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:49

And yet...

I think that audio programs, which are aimed at improving self-esteem, mood and other such things have more positive results from listening, because the human psyche is a delicate thing... We are able to be in various mental States during the day... within seconds we are able to move from one state to another... Perhaps for this reason, these audio programs have more positive results from listening. And that's how things work in the case of money. There is already climbs lots of factors, which are of course taken into account, for example, your current financial status, where and who you work for, what skills you possess, your potential and so forth... who has the more difficult the situation, the more need to work on yourself, someone better, that faster things are changing. If you a simple worker on the payroll, then you probably need more time to change its position.. If you're in business, it is probably easier to attract money... At every level of human existence the time for the implementation of the goals of the person. If you understand this, then I must understand that the 40 days referred to is a rather LARGE Convention... I Hope you understand.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Thu Apr 22, 2010 14:00

Of course I would like to see the answers of the creators of the audio data. Andrew Kabankov yesterday offered to join our discussion of the site owners http://zvukom.com But somehow still dull... Is the Creator of these magical drives :) you have nothing to say in defense of their creations... :roll:

нина123

Post by нина123 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 21:09

And what are the albums you listened to? Downloaded from the Internet or purchased?
Purchased....maybe it depends on the mind?

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Thu Apr 22, 2010 21:32

нина123 wrote:maybe it depends on the mind?
Maybe so.... Everyone has their own beliefs... That stuck strongly in the subconscious, you'd have to drive out that weaker - faster and easier. Everyone is different... In the second post sviâša wrote about this...

And generally, on the official. the website recommends to begin reconfiguration of the subconscious with the 2 fundamental drives:
1. True love for yourself
2. Self-esteem.

Ie these 2 discs should solosite a core, to build and strengthen personal qualities of the individual.

And only then should move to listening to other audio programs...

To me this sequence also seems logical and correct...

Свет+лана

Post by Свет+лана » Mon Apr 26, 2010 22:49

Сергей Гурин wrote:actually, on the official. the website recommends to begin reconfiguration of the subconscious with the 2 fundamental drives:
1. True love for yourself
2. Self-esteem.

Ie these 2 discs should solosite a core, to build and strengthen personal qualities of the individual.

And only then should move to listening to other audio programs...

To me this sequence also seems logical and correct...
Absolutely agree.I already wrote that I listen to the disc for more than a year.What took me more time,some less,but the fact that everyone listened more than 40 hours by far (I was a pretty closed person,so probably took more time to listen).CD "dignity" is only ordered in January,I can say that after a month of listening I realized that something from him and we had to start.I think I'd have much less time for all the changes.
And about money I can say that we get as much money as you value it.So first you need to increase your self esteem and then listen to "Magnet".

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:27

Still 40 days of 1 hour a day is very little to feel the effect, I usually listen to 2-4 hours per day, 50-70 days, then the effect is felt. And anyway, I think that stop listening you need intuitively, when really feel that the new settings have been successfully entrenched in the subconscious... and only then move on to the next.

On the official. the website write that the good effect gives the use of parallel disks and programs matrix of success. Ie while listening to a particular disc, the program matrix-success is necessary to run the same affirmations and then the effect will be much faster and more powerful. I'm an experiment I want to conduct myself, about results I will unsubscribe...

But still I am confused why Alla Pogonina (President of the Canadian Academy "the Natural Way") have ignored the offer of Andrew Kabankova to join our discussions on the forum and answer people's questions about the disks...

нина123

Post by нина123 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:25

the Only advice listening is not to listen to different programs at the same time, because the brain is tuned to certain frequencies and bring them down by different programs is not good.
I was listening to parallel disks Patrushev and "rainbow" yet...maybe that's why there is no effect?

PS However one effect was - had almost all the illnesses that I had (sore throat, runny nose, high temperature and other troubles)

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Tue Apr 27, 2010 16:34

нина123 wrote:PS However one effect was - had almost all the illnesses that I had (sore throat, runny nose, high temperature and other troubles)
This is the result of a cleansing crisis "Catharsis" This kind of cleansing crises occur almost all students of audionastroi. It's different for everyone. About this in detail, read the article by bill Harris "Management condition at the time of the audio program." http://zvukom.com/page.php?form_id=141

This article I recommend to read to anyone who has decided to work with Supradiaphragmatic, then to appetise the appearance of many different kinds of sores...

нина123

Post by нина123 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 16:38

So the effect is ? Might really need to listen to that one...Image

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Tue Apr 27, 2010 16:45

нина123 wrote:Means the effect is ? Might really need to listen to that one...
I would recommend you the following sequence of listening:
1. True love for yourself;
2. Self-esteem;
3. Increase self-confidence;
4. Live easy;
5. I - Magnet for money;
and so. And then as needed...

This sequence of migration, in my opinion, does not violate causality, consistently rearranging your mental attitudes to a whole new level... In that order I think you effect feel and see the changes on the material level...

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Tue Apr 27, 2010 16:48

Actually , to be honest I'm no expert in these matters, it's just my intuitive opinion...

нина123

Post by нина123 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 17:06

Thanks for the tips.I'll try the new one,everything else will be removed and will listen in this sequence all drives.Image

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 27, 2010 17:08

Сергей Гурин wrote:
нина123 wrote:PS However one effect was - had almost all the illnesses that I had (sore throat, runny nose, high temperature and other troubles)
This is the result of a cleansing crisis "Catharsis" This kind of cleansing crises occur almost all students of audionastroi. It's different for everyone. About this in detail, read the article by bill Harris "Management condition at the time of the audio program." http://zvukom.com/page.php?form_id=141

This article I recommend to read to anyone who has decided to work with Supradiaphragmatic, then to appetise the appearance of many different kinds of sores...
Frankly, I'm shocked... :roll:
Bill Harris (William Harris, Director, Centerpointe Research Institute) - a full-blooded American, a Director of the company (http://www.centerpointe.com/), which creates and sells audio CDs (Holosync), recorded using the technology of binaural beats...
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Apr 29, 2010 19:46, edited 3 times in total.

Квон

Post by Квон » Tue Apr 27, 2010 23:21

Damn, these discs can be downloaded in natiki not here to buy at 900p this time, and the second is that if they are valid then it is very good. polistena(my experience).
PS.
Mind malinowy you would be better pushed(see also enlightened) in people drives Sytin it was pretty cool(and the effect of a mind machine+ parallel listening Sytin, at the same time, I mean it's super easy!!!)

Платон Грант

Post by Платон Грант » Wed Apr 28, 2010 13:04

Constantin
az ...write simply and support...it worked for me..!honestly... - though not in the RFP - it is not increased,but the repair is SERIOUS(although the money is mute - the crisis in the yard!) - the repair is MADE!!...prosper - just before spring did...!...let good luck..there can be when reading affirmations is to focus on the problem ...for example - in the beginning there is about I ATTRACT a GOOD(reliable) partners in my business and in my life..let's - happily - practice...and,most importantly, all somehow remember where I started...it helps to see how life changes!

Платон Грант

Post by Платон Грант » Wed Apr 28, 2010 13:43

...damn!!I did not expect to come out in discussion...still got.....interesting about Machine - who is there that practises!??...to buy-not to buy!??...Good luck to all !!In a dispute born truth!!... az
honestly - I myself to a couple of tons of information dug up by reading this wonderful FORUM!!...and said: thank you!!...FIAT LUCS!Developing BRAINS!! :wiz

Рокман

Post by Рокман » Wed Apr 28, 2010 19:27

If you listen for an hour a day CD "I - Magnet for Money" and then a whole day to walk with thoughts of "Oh, the money is there, and take them nowhere, the crisis is everywhere," the money just never appears. This is a step forward and two back. It is necessary to keep a positive attitude towards money not only while listening to the disc. If you manage to keep this attitude throughout the day, the disks you don't need to be :)

Платон Грант

Post by Платон Грант » Wed Apr 28, 2010 19:50

...well, it's like the whole day drinking vodka...speaking of my condition,I think,is when you do not speak and do not strain to "positif" - and just like estetvenno exist in it... - for this and these drives came up - if you need to maintain - then this is the movie the SECRET...which is all too simplistic az ...Looking for a natural way of development - and in the movies all right,but only in the movies!!

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Thu Apr 29, 2010 19:02

Квон wrote:Damn, these discs can be downloaded in natiki not here to buy at 900p this time, and the second is that if they are valid then it is very good. polistena(my experience).

PS.
Discs downloaded from the Internet is not effective, because according to the authors of the original CDs are recorded on some kind of super-accurate laser equipment, overlaying of different layers... Which are lost when copying...

And you can't be no assurance that the downloaded from Internet the audio file will be exactly those settings which are claimed. because you hear only the sounds of nature. So download at your own risk.

Would be a shame of course if the admins of garesnica where you will download audioprogram, for fun put "I love you" (program for women), and write it "I am a magnet for money" So if after some time you will find that neravnodushnyh male, the offense will have just for yourself...

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Apr 29, 2010 20:24

Сергей Гурин wrote:And yet you can be no guarantee that the downloaded from Internet the audio file will be exactly those settings which are claimed. because you hear only the sounds of nature. So download at your own risk.

Would be a shame of course if the admins of garesnica where you will download audioprogram, for fun put "I love you" (program for women), and write it "I am a magnet for money" So if after some time you will find that neravnodushnyh male, the offense will have just for yourself...
But if the factory discs are messed up? :lol:

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:45

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Frankly, I'm shocked...

Bill Harris (William Harris, Director, Centerpointe Research Institute) - a full-blooded American, a Director of the company (http://www.centerpointe.com/), which creates and sells audio CDs (Holosync), recorded using the technology of binaural beats...
What do You mean?