CD "Endorphins"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 10, 2008 21:59

Ром wrote:hi all!

A week listening to the Endorphins on the recommendation of the psychologist in the morning. On the night of the Conductor, but not regularly. Started from scratch with no alpha training. I have a small constant headache appeared. It somehow might be related to Endorphins?
And drink water (2 glasses)?

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Mon Jan 21, 2008 17:39

Dimas wrote:with a Typewriter and works much better!I think to continue to listen,make the brightness higher
Brightness in what place? I listen to the same endorphins WITHOUT the CAR! Without it I understand what's the point of listening to this disc will be a bit. Which is a pity :(

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jan 21, 2008 17:46

Vic
The sense will be,just with the light of the disc "works" more effectively.

Ром

Post by Ром » Tue Jan 22, 2008 22:04

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

A week listening to the Endorphins on the recommendation of the psychologist in the morning. On the night of the Conductor, but not regularly. Started from scratch with no alpha training. I have a small constant headache appeared. It somehow might be related to Endorphins?
Drink but 2 cups of me not climb. Collectively get somewhere 1.3 cups. Now this headache has become much less, sometimes even not notice

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:31

Ром wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Drink but 2 cups of me not climb. Collectively get somewhere 1.3 cups. Now this headache has become much less, sometimes even not notice
How about the rest of you feeling? And please explain a mysterious phrase: "on the recommendation of the psychologist". :)

Ром

Post by Ром » Wed Jan 23, 2008 19:30

Pass psychoses. The psychologist advised alpha training and listening Patrushev (maybe she's Your friend? :) ). The rest feel like it floats, but the specific changes that would be a sure no.

Маргарита

Post by Маргарита » Fri Feb 29, 2008 15:43

Hello Andrew and forum users! I want to share the results that I have observed in my client (woman 48 years old). Complaints of increased anxiety. Half a year ago was held 10 sessions of alpha training, more was not possible. Test spielberger-Khanin has shown a low level of reactive anxiety (27) and high (57) personal anxiety. In the last half of the 21st session of alpha training and 10 sessions of 30 minute CD "Endorphins". During the sessions remained smooth, slightly elevated mood. Repeated the test. The level of reactive anxiety remained the same, and the level of trait anxiety decreased significantly - 41, which corresponds to a moderate degree ! Said feeling much more confident, more decisive, more aware of what she needs in life. Very happy with the result! Asked to convey gratitude to the Creator of the disc :o I join the gratitude - thank you for Your ROM and recommendations!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:42

Маргарита wrote:Hello Andrew and forum users! I want to share the results that I have observed in my client (woman 48 years old). Complaints of increased anxiety. Half a year ago was held 10 sessions of alpha training, more was not possible. Test spielberger-Khanin has shown a low level of reactive anxiety (27) and high (57) personal anxiety. In the last half of the 21st session of alpha training and 10 sessions of 30 minute CD "Endorphins". During the sessions remained smooth, slightly elevated mood. Repeated the test. The level of reactive anxiety remained the same, and the level of trait anxiety decreased significantly - 41, which corresponds to a moderate degree ! Said feeling much more confident, more decisive, more aware of what she needs in life. Very happy with the result! Asked to convey gratitude to the Creator of the disc :o I join the gratitude - thank you for Your ROM and recommendations!
Thank you!
Most people are grateful for your appreciation. :o

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:28

Hello! A question for the experienced. After a course of the alpha sessions I decided to try the disk endorphins. Rather strange, although a natural effect. Within half an hour after 10 minutes of listening, started, hand tremors, rapid heartbeat, difficulty with concentration :shock: . Terrible! Very similar to bust most of these beta waves (which actually built the drive). Dear friends where I didn't notice the rake (or at all valid in different ways). Alpha works the opposite, calmness, concentration, contentment. Like all legal but it turns out quite a bit for me too much.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:38

Вик_ wrote:Hello! A question for the experienced. After a course of the alpha sessions I decided to try the disk endorphins. Rather strange, although a natural effect. Within half an hour after 10 minutes of listening, started, hand tremors, rapid heartbeat, difficulty with concentration :shock: . Terrible! Very similar to bust most of these beta waves (which actually built the drive). Dear friends where I didn't notice the rake (or at all valid in different ways). Alpha works the opposite, calmness, concentration, contentment. Like all legal but it turns out quite a bit for me too much.
Frequency, do all work differently and much depends on the initial state, the environment (including the weather and condition of the Earth's magnetic field), Your setup and expectations of others.
Did You have a spinal injury and (or) a TBI?

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Thu Apr 10, 2008 13:13

There's no trauma no spine no brain fiction. Installations before this particular audition itself didn't set. Listened to in the middle of the day. Neither the food nor the mode of the day has not changed. It seems with the beta I have everything balanced so that even a little bit - too much!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 10, 2008 15:12

Вик_ wrote:No injuries nor spine nor brain fiction. Installations before this particular audition itself didn't set. Listened to in the middle of the day. Neither the food nor the mode of the day has not changed. It seems with the beta I have everything balanced so that even a little bit - too much!
Installation can be non-obvious (subconscious), for example, based on the previously read posts on the forum.
Most likely, You just alpha all normal, and with the beta, probably related for the most part trouble...

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Apr 10, 2008 16:22

Dima wrote:pride increases serotonin levels, and sense of shame lowers the level of serotonin
Pride is one of Smarty sins... And Vice versa modesty and fear of God are considered good qualities. Good we have the same religion... :evil:

On the other hand increase serotonin levels should contribute to the emergence of a sense of pride. So, Andrei Patrushev, who wrote "Endorphins" messenger of the dark forces. Vot. :lol:

Валдем

Post by Валдем » Thu Apr 10, 2008 16:36

Carilo
grumbling, for various unworthy reasons, I think an even greater mortal sin - I mean not to bring his neighbor to sin az

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Thu Apr 10, 2008 17:00

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Вик_ wrote:No injuries nor spine nor brain fiction. Installations before this particular audition itself didn't set. Listened to in the middle of the day. Neither the food nor the mode of the day has not changed. It seems with the beta I have everything balanced so that even a little bit - too much!
Installation can be non-obvious (subconscious), for example, based on the previously read posts on the forum.
Most likely, You just alpha all normal, and with the beta, probably related for the most part trouble...
I think non-obvious and unlikely possible so as such the results are not read :) So what would you recommend? Only work with alpha or beta to work with sessions on MM (can drive much sooner)? Or nedostatochno developed the alpha state?

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Apr 10, 2008 18:31

Валдем wrote:Carilo
grumbling, for various unworthy reasons, I think an even greater mortal sin - I mean not to bring his neighbor to sin az
I have a few Otshel from the topic by writing about religion... But in General am I wrong?

It is pointless to listen to "Endorphins" and hope to become happier. We need to change the way of thinking to change posture.
To develop self-confidence and apparently proud too.

Сан06

Post by Сан06 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 21:20

Not a lot is not the topic of your conversation, but the question is...
Today I received the disks A. Patrushev, and listened to the beginning of Endorphinsheard, like buzz or something, is it true? Just before this I never heard, that interested... It's all right?

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:04

Сан06 wrote:Not much is not the topic of your conversation, but the question is...
Today I received the disks A. Patrushev, and listened to the beginning of Endorphinsheard, like buzz or something, is it true? Just before this I never heard, that interested... It's all right?
This is just a theme. :)

The discs are probably all the same. Personally, I can hear the background hiss and some modulated (i.e. not smooth) buzz. Not background as the main sound and 45 minutes, one musical transition.

In terms of the feeling between the three sensations. The first neuro-tense, nervous trembling as if before the exam. When I notice it I try to relax and get away. The second heat, the pleasure, as if lying in the sun with eyes closed, heels up. The third no. I cease to perceive the sound and think about something else. What I specifically don't focus, just thoughts do come to mind and stops are thought of by themselves. This apparently occurs when too relaxed.

As forces try to stay in the second sense.

Сан06

Post by Сан06 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:22

Carilothank you for the answer! And I really got scared, I thought maybe marriage is what... :) So I will listen to calm, in terms of what it should sound... :) And Massage of the brain you, too, for the body like?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:51

Сан06
Everyone should be like body,only a tone higher :)

Сан06

Post by Сан06 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:04

Dimasrealized! Thank you...
I am calm... I am calm... I am calm... I am calm... I am calm... :) :) :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:03

Dimas wrote:It's in beta
Why is the disc on the beta oscillations if...
А.В.Патрушев wrote:in theta the condition of the human brain produces more beta-endorphins – its own “drugs” that are responsible for joy, relaxation and pain reduction.
But in the same state specified beta frequency...
А.В.Патрушев wrote:Lenrow missing frequency most effective for stimulation of the synthesis of brain endorphins (95-110Гц)
:? So what frequency is responsible for the production of endorphins theta or beta?

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Apr 29, 2008 13:53

What no one knows? :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 29, 2008 16:41

Карил wrote:
Dimas wrote:It's in beta
Why is the disc on the beta oscillations if...
А.В.Патрушев wrote:in theta the condition of the human brain produces more beta-endorphins – its own “drugs” that are responsible for joy, relaxation and pain reduction.
But in the same state specified beta frequency...
А.В.Патрушев wrote:Lenrow missing frequency most effective for stimulation of the synthesis of brain endorphins (95-110Гц)
:? So what frequency is responsible for the production of endorphins theta or beta?
One and the other and third... :)
By the way, the instructions painted all the frequencies that were used in endorphins...

костя 911

Post by костя 911 » Tue May 20, 2008 2:05

give the demo version for 5 minutes :) very interested but the money to pay for alpha wave without the sample is not ready
if you ponravitsa then with no problems and followers will