What headphones will fit...

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:35

Questions to Andrei Patrushev....

The CPU frequency of my muses.centre 20-20000hz.If you can attach headphones PRO-2500Ultrasone,the frequency range of 8-35000Гц,will I perceive with these headphones wider frequency range 20-20000hz?Or I'll just hear these headphones characteristic three-dimensional sound effects?

Either my headphones in combination with the specified music.the center increases the effectiveness of lessons with Your drives?

If the spectrum of the playback device is narrower than the range of headphones that will reproduces those frequencies that are characteristic of the playback device or yet headphones will extend this range?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 02, 2009 16:34

САМОЛЕТ wrote:Questions to Andrei Patrushev....

The CPU frequency of my muses.centre 20-20000hz.If you can attach headphones PRO-2500Ultrasone,the frequency range of 8-35000Гц,will I perceive with these headphones wider frequency range 20-20000hz?Or I'll just hear these headphones characteristic three-dimensional sound effects?

Either my headphones in combination with the specified music.the center increases the effectiveness of lessons with Your drives?

If the spectrum of the playback device is narrower than the range of headphones that will reproduces those frequencies that are characteristic of the playback device or yet headphones will extend this range?
Headphones nothing to add. Surround sound will also be only specifically written for this works.
Performance slightly added for the Star Wanderer of Brain Massage and Healing.

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Fri Jan 02, 2009 16:59

And if you listen to Your CDs on the above mentioned headphones and audio devices which reproduce a wider frequency range 20-20000hz...in this case, increase the effectiveness?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jan 03, 2009 16:47

САМОЛЕТ wrote:AND if you listen to Your CDs on the above mentioned headphones and audio devices which reproduce a wider frequency range 20-20000hz...in this case, increase the effectiveness?
Audiodisc reproduces frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz. Some improvement will be through improved linear characteristics at high frequencies.

Натуся

Post by Натуся » Mon Jan 05, 2009 23:03

Hi all! Someone is using headphones Defender HN 875 ? Is it worth buying them? Nothing is written about linear characteristics

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:34

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
САМОЛЕТ wrote:AND if you listen to Your CDs on the above mentioned headphones and audio devices which reproduce a wider frequency range 20-20000hz...in this case, increase the effectiveness?
Audiodisc reproduces frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz. Some improvement will be through improved linear characteristics at high frequencies.
Well...and if you listen to Your CDs through Echofon? In this case, the effect of listening will increase?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 08, 2009 17:45

САМОЛЕТ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Well...and if you listen to Your CDs through Echofon? In this case, the effect of listening will increase?
The effect most likely will increase, but the use is not known...

Илтуак

Post by Илтуак » Sun Feb 15, 2009 17:11

Савл wrote:in my presence: (each picture is a link to specifications)
1. Sennheiser PMX 2002. Sennheiser PXC 3003. Panasonic RP-HC500 E-H
I especially like No. 3, but... they (like No. 2) noise cancelling, and I don't know is this a disadvantage?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:don't know - do not iron strong.
So after all may or may not use noise cancelling headphones?They do not absorb the desired frequency?One who understands this question, please give me a definite answer.Thanks in advance. :)

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:20

Илтуак wrote:
I especially like No. 3, but... they (like No. 2) noise cancelling, and I don't know is this a disadvantage?
So after all may or may not use noise cancelling headphones?They do not absorb the desired frequency?One who understands this question, please give me a definite answer.Thanks in advance. :)
Well? Who can say? Gentlemen creators of the site and a celebrity at the local level....let's think and answer.The question is actually important and of interest to many.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:33

Anonymous wrote:
Илтуак wrote:
Well? Who can say? Gentlemen creators of the site and a celebrity at the local level....let's think and answer.The question is actually important and of interest to many.
No,these headphones are not suitable.They play certain frequencies.Data devices are intended rather not for the sophisticated music lover,but for people who need to listen to the recording in the subway,watch TV not to hear the clatter of dishes in the kitchen,but no more.Especially not suitable for prog in self-development,where an important role is played by the sounds.In my experience,the better the headphones, the more tangible results and more fun.

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:40

And how to find noise cancelling headphones or not?Let's say in the instructions to my headset,nothing about noise reduction is not written.... :?

And headphones I have here are

Panasonic RP-HT2251

For example when I listen to CDs in these headphones,I hear everything around,of course not because without them, worse than, but quite clearly...
If while listening exhibited moderate volume and someone calls me normal calm voice,I hear it's normal..

Илтуак

Post by Илтуак » Sun Feb 22, 2009 23:36

САМОЛЕТ wrote:AND how to find noise cancelling headphones or not?Let's say in the instructions to my headset,nothing about noise reduction is not written....
If the manual does not say about noise reduction,so this feature yet.Typically, information about such property is placed in the most prominent place.So there is no reason for concern. :D

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:13

:D :D :D :D :D

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 03, 2009 16:23

Distinguish headphones, which are inserted in the ears (the size of the membrane 9-12 mm), and the headphone worn on the head (with a diaphragm diameter of 30 mm and above.) Professionals include headphones inserted in your ears (ear), for stereorelease the initial level. The reason is simple: when they are visible convenience, there is a clear disadvantage is the low sound quality, in particular, the weakness of the low frequencies. Manufacturers have unsuccessfully tried to fix it through various technical tricks like in-ear "GROOVE" in the headphones SONY MDR-ED228LP, or neodymium magnets high power (400 кДжм3) headphones SONY MDR-EX70. But it is impossible from a 9 mm membrane to pull wide frequency range while maintaining the small size of the headphones. Headphones with similar technical bells and whistles will indeed sound louder, but better, never.

Question - how much it can affect the diameter of the membrane of headphones (with an identical frequency response) for a positive result from listening to CDs?

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Fri Apr 17, 2009 23:11

Гость wrote:Discern headphones that are inserted in the ears (the size of the membrane 9-12 mm

Question - how much it can affect the diameter of the membrane of headphones (with an identical frequency response) for a positive result from listening to CDs?
I started listening to Healing through the headphones with the size of the membrane is 2 mm. -- And nothing worked. :?
And for Massage of the Brain, the Star Wanderer, the Solar Wind, and for all other disks need headphones.

Лексей Гога

Post by Лексей Гога » Wed Jul 22, 2009 22:52

And fit headphones Sony MDR-V500 or can suggest others to buy??
Thanks in advance for the answer!

Рудирит

Post by Рудирит » Wed Jul 22, 2009 23:39

I have all 13 discs!
The question is whether it is possible to listen to them just with a computer through headphones without Machine and whether the effect?
Thanks in advance for the answer!

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Jul 23, 2009 14:08

if you are auditory, then the effect will be evident... but there were a few posts about the fact that 70-90% of human infa is received through the eyes and everything else through the ears... so mm with its starsignal will give much more effect... but the sense will be, any thing to do :wiz :wiz :wiz

Ленни

Post by Ленни » Sat Aug 22, 2009 20:26

Anonymous wrote:Discern headphones that are inserted in the ears (the size of the membrane 9-12 mm), and the headphone worn on the head (with a diaphragm diameter of 30 mm and above.) Professionals include headphones inserted in your ears (ear), for stereorelease the initial level. The reason is simple: when they are visible convenience, there is a clear disadvantage is the low sound quality, in particular, the weakness of the low frequencies. Manufacturers have unsuccessfully tried to fix it through various technical tricks like in-ear "GROOVE" in the headphones SONY MDR-ED228LP, or neodymium magnets high power (400 кДжм3) headphones SONY MDR-EX70. But it is impossible from a 9 mm membrane to pull wide frequency range while maintaining the small size of the headphones. Headphones with similar technical bells and whistles will indeed sound louder, but better, never.

Support the question. My headphones are the CX 300 Sennheiser. This plugs are about a thousand rubles, diaphon frequency 20-20K, ie pretty good. Does the size of the headphones themselves(if they are good) on the result?

Наблюдающий

Post by Наблюдающий » Sat Aug 22, 2009 23:38

The large diameter of the membrane is more effective when listening to compositions with 3D sound.
For example, when listening to the songs of "Conductor" and the 5 minute sessions in the "Ultramouse" headphones with a large diameter have the feeling full 3D sound, voices and sounds clearly felt not only laterally, but front and back, can feel when they occur just above and just below, flow around you without tears "3D ring".
That's the standard headphones from photosonics supplied, this effect does not give, there are dead spots in the neck and forehead, and that sound should be seen from behind, is seen at a certain angle from the side they originally not focused :).

IHMO, these songs I'm listening to big headphones, though not quality, to put it mildly (Philips SBC HP250, 15-22000 Hz, diaphragm Diameter: 40).
Drives A. Patrushev better listen to big headphones.
The effect will be and those that are inserted in your ears, just don't get her vs the depth of the impact, which is laid Andrew in his works, for example, instead of 100 %, only 95, but still they will do their useful work.

Question to Andrey Patrushev: tell me, what other tracks are on which disc is written with the 3D effect?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 23, 2009 0:18

Наблюдающий wrote:a Question for Andrei Patrushev: tell me, what other tracks are on which disc is written with the 3D effect?
Yes, in fact, everything is the effect of the frequency matrix. Just on some discs (such as a series of Theta Meditation) these sounds are very quiet.
Pilot 3D made by 3-m track Star Wanderer (bell). There was an attempt (more or less successful :)) to allow movement of "bells" in 3D space.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 23, 2009 15:24

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Наблюдающий wrote:a Question for Andrei Patrushev: tell me, what other tracks are on which disc is written with the 3D effect?
...Experimental 3D made by 3-m track Star Wanderer (bell). There was an attempt (more or less successful :)) to allow movement of "bells" in 3D space.
I would say that very good )) is Quite clearly heard where it "rings" or that "strike" of a bell.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Aug 23, 2009 15:35

We now have on headphones Ultrasone offer,discount 20%.
EA all of them the technology of 3D sound With logos.
http://www.ultrasone.mindmachine.ru/

Ванчез

Post by Ванчез » Sun Aug 30, 2009 23:49

and as these headphones Ultrason rigidity\convenient. My that's a long time not sit.
Last edited by Ванчез on Wed Sep 16, 2009 15:43, edited 1 time in total.

Торин

Post by Торин » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:16

Hmm... strange question at all - and listen to wireless you can? It is very convenient :?