Copying discs with high frequencies

индеец

Post by индеец » Sun May 13, 2007 1:27

Interestingly, and on the CD "brain Massage" high-frequency is?
Or is it in the normal MP3 will work?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun May 13, 2007 1:38

This whole disc is recorded at a high!!!!And as far as I know,they're just so high that it will not be able to write Strobe signal :shock: the decoder on the machine will begin the type to confuse a signal and sound...he has such a powerful effect because of high....MP3 kill all the effects of the disk...

Станислав

Re: Copying discs with high frequencies.

Post by Станислав » Sat Jun 09, 2007 16:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Dimas wrote:Recopy from the original a couple of CD Patrushev,sound, everything became different and the effect I think no one:(!Why?Them that it is impossible to multiply yourself what is happening there...?
It's very simple. On the discs recorded information in digital form. At a sampling rate of 44100 and (16 bit depth) for the entire range of 20-20,000 Hz at low frequency we have the maximum number of counts, but the closer to the end of the range, the fewer samples you have on the signal. Imagine a fence made of individual sticks with a wavy envelope on top. So (from a separate "sticks" of different lengths) in the figure is constructed of a sinusoidal curve. Do the math yourself - at the end of the range accounts for only 2.2 of reference. What do You think - is it possible to draw a sine curve (to build a good fence) with just two sticks? Now take the lower limit for high frequencies (conditional) - 5000hz. For a given sample one oscillation accounts for only 8.8 counts. In the best case it is possible to fill approximately one half cycle. Thus, the larger the dataset, the better it is protected against accidental distortion. That is, when a random distortion "fence", where a lot of sticks "will potrivita" or slightly "bury", but its function will be run, and where several rare - happens at all clear what happened.
When copying, it seems, everything has to be transferred one-to-one, but really because of the variations with laser power, it is not entirely stable rotation speed, different quality and heat in the process blanks are accumulated distortion, which are multiplied at times on the copy of a copy dozens of times, on the third copy.
Therefore, for those who are trying to copy (for yourself, of course, otherwise it is copyright violation...) my CDs suggest to reduce distortion at high to select the best quality blanks and write in the lowest possible speed. And if you write a lot at once (heh...), then through the two discs to take a break for 15 minutes to cool the drive.

Good Luck Running!
And if you create a disk image on the hdd, will there be problems with identity records?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:12

In principle, should not...

Раум

Post by Раум » Wed Jun 13, 2007 14:32

Andrew, while I understand correctly that if I have flash player (supports WAV) I can record Your disk (after saving it on the hard phones) and the effect of audiostrobe is not lost? Or it must only use a CD player?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 13, 2007 17:00

Раум wrote:Andrew, and do I understand correctly that if I have flash player (supports WAV) I can record Your disk (after saving it on the hard phones) and the effect of audiostrobe is not lost? Or it must only use a CD player?
Well, actually, Yes, but guys complain that flash player is no very good everything sounds...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Раум wrote:Andrew, and do I understand correctly that if I have flash player (supports WAV) I can record Your disk (after saving it on the hard phones) and the effect of audiostrobe is not lost? Or it must only use a CD player?
Well, actually, Yes, but guys complain that flash player is no very good everything sounds...
And how to complain!!!!

Раум

Post by Раум » Thu Jun 14, 2007 16:09

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Well, actually, Yes, but guys complain that flash player is no very good everything sounds...
And on HDD - players, too?
Dimas, and tell You which player (if possible full name) use?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:30

Раум wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Well, actually, Yes, but guys complain that flash player is no very good everything sounds...
And on HDD - players, too?
Dimas, and tell You which player (if possible full name) use?
I use music Ive mn500(или250),so I think it's called...

Константин_

Post by Константин_ » Mon Aug 27, 2007 19:30

For copying discs is well suited old program Clone CD.
It has the possibility of optimizing laser power, and so on.
But the important thing is where you can set write speed at x1 in contrast to Nero(from x2), it used to be pretty significantly for high frequencies.

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Wed Sep 26, 2007 16:08

It would be interesting to conduct the following experiment:

1) Read CD to. WAV file using Exact Audio Copy
2) Record Audio CD using the WAV obtained
3) read the recorded CD into a. WAV file
4) to Compare the files

Thus it would be possible to establish objectively whether it is possible to overwrite audio CD 1: 1

I tried several times to read the same disc in WAV and compare copies of files are identical. As content is checked using the function EAC, and binary (1 fc.wav 2.wav /d).

This implies that either the disks are read perfectly accurately or inaccurately is always the same - the latter, for obvious reasons, it is highly unlikely...

Unfortunately, you do not have a blank CD-R to check the accuracy of records...

Камуи

Post by Камуи » Mon Jan 28, 2008 16:08

Gentlemen!!! And no one tried to make the images in Alcohol and burn them ??? :shock:
Create image/Burn image. I'm not a pirate... I Have all the DVDs bought...
You can check on correspondence with golubev@tc.032.ru...
But they're not (long) last forever... And I want to listen to in the road where all sorts of inevitable conflicts :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 28, 2008 18:47

Камуи wrote:gentlemen!!! And no one tried to make the images in Alcohol and burn them ??? :shock:
Create image/Burn image. I'm not a pirate... I Have all the DVDs bought...
You can check on correspondence with golubev@tc.032.ru...
But they're not (long) last forever... And I want to listen to in the road where all sorts of inevitable conflicts :roll:
Yes, health, but all the same speed when recording from disc image should be minimal. Probably the same applies to imaging...

ИльяТТ

Post by ИльяТТ » Wed Apr 23, 2008 23:21

Question to Andrey Patrushev and the firm Psychotronics (discs on the CD they bought). It may be possible to sell on DVD. As stolknula with the problem. To record on the computer is not lossless, the CD player is not and can not buy like, the computer plays is not very high quality. I would even be happy to download from the Internet if it were possible.
It may be possible to solve this problem.
And yet, where you can take a DVD with Music Patrushev, if possible, write the link. Hugson, I have not found.
Thanks in advance!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:43

ИльяТТ wrote:a Question for Andrey Patrushev and the firm Psychotronics (discs on the CD they bought). It may be possible to sell on DVD. As stolknula with the problem. To record on the computer is not lossless, the CD player is not and can not buy like, the computer plays is not very high quality. I would even be happy to download from the Internet if it were possible.
It may be possible to solve this problem.
And yet, where you can take a DVD with Music Patrushev, if possible, write the link. Hugson, I have not found.
Thanks in advance!
Any DVD player proigryvaet audio CD.

ИльяТТ

Post by ИльяТТ » Mon Apr 28, 2008 13:34

Good afternoon, Andrey! Thanks for the quick response.
For me the problem is that I want to be able to proslushivat your CDs not only at home on the computer or DVD-player but and mobile. For example, in the subway, at work, on vacation, etc. i.e. use of mobile devices: phone, PDA, flash or HDD player etc.
As I understand it, perhaps I am mistaken, without loss you can transfer files only with DVD drive, all other methods are not suitable to go into the jungle and deal with the specials.programs time and no desire.
As I wrote above, I bought a CD. So the only option is to buy a disk player, but I think it's not appropriate and not comfortable.
Two questions:
1. Why firm "Psychotronics" does not sell DVDs, but only CDS
2. Where can I buy DVDs (if possible, give a reference)
Thanks in advance.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Apr 28, 2008 14:21

Illett
DVD to purchase is no longer possible,they no longer produce.

индеец

Post by индеец » Thu May 22, 2008 1:59

Tried to rewrite "Endorphins" from a CD-ROM on the PC using WinAmp.
There in the settings indicated on the output format - WAV, and the recording speed is 0.5 x (the slowest).
In the end, in fact the entry speed was 5.3 x , and the extension of the copy on the computer was - m3u.
What the hell?!
Is it possible to be satisfied with this result or anything valuable lost? (I mean high frequencies, because audiostrobe I don't need).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 22, 2008 11:25

Indian
On this disk is not high,the tacos that I think anything terrible,the main thing that the strobe signal is fully recorded.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 22, 2008 14:14

Индеец wrote:Tried to rewrite "Endorphins" from a CD-ROM on the PC using WinAmp.
There in the settings indicated on the output format - WAV, and the recording speed is 0.5 x (the slowest).
In the end, in fact the entry speed was 5.3 x , and the extension of the copy on the computer was - m3u.
What the hell?!
Is it possible to be satisfied with this result or anything valuable lost? (I mean high frequencies, because audiostrobe I don't need).
m3u is a playlist file.

Саша К.

Post by Саша К. » Tue Jun 10, 2008 15:09

Patrushev A.

Andrew, is it possible to rewrite the disks via computer. to listen on iPode 80Gb? And if YES, through which program that would keep the most valuable? :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 10, 2008 15:11

Саша К. wrote:Patrushev A.

Andrew, is it possible to rewrite the disks via computer. to listen on iPode 80Gb? And if YES, through which program that would keep the most valuable? :roll:
And runs its own program (included).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jun 10, 2008 15:17

Sasha K.
You know,no loss to throw it is impossible sorry,you can try using ITunes on my iPod(it has ipod),I tossed the wire through the iphone PS suit,the quality is good,but it automatically re-encodes (compresses) to mp3..

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Jun 10, 2008 22:33

What are you doing nonsense seriously.

The program has already been called - this Exact Audio Copy. The program is open source gnu license, created specifically for is a exact copy CDs. If the disk is not scratched, if the CD-ROM all right, ograblenie file is as close as possible (99.99%) and to the original. The program then display a message as a wav file if it has problems with copying there.

Plunder in wav, fill anywhere (i-pod, HDD player) and enjoy life. As all players support wav format.

This wav, in principle, sheath again to record on CD-AUDIO. Yes, the resulting disc will the quality worse, but not much. The main thing with him again wav not to do. Of course you need to record at low speed 4x or 8x for blanks with a valid write speed of 16x. If the disc is designed to 52x, and will write at 4x it's also not the best way affect the quality of the disc.

Саша К.

Post by Саша К. » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:27

Andrei Patrushev

Thank you all for the reply, I will try!
That's the only thing interesting with a Guide.... Two Years ago I was given a computer , listened, got effect... And now bought the original and very different text, the disc begins with prayer and, frankly-a little scared :shock: :shock: :shock:This is the original gates, which penetrate the whole body?And why the change not only text, but also the intonation? :( In the previous version are very friendly, the voice of Andrew, and a new strict, cooling... :roll: :roll: