Disk Explorer

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Disk Explorer

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Dec 08, 2017 13:03

Джуди wrote: Judging by the fact that the statement has changed, then changes in the contents of the drive. You can use the available option or it would be necessary to purchase the newer version?
Manual is still the same and drive the same.
Джуди wrote:it was Discovered, quite by accident, that little wire that connects the computer and the car is a little broken, so the previous four times I listened to "one channel" and could not understand what it is) the wiring of any suitable or must you have a to buy?
Any Jack to Jack cord.
Джуди wrote:After a day of listening - courage, albeit a bit slow at first, and after listening before sleep, some stupefaction and falling asleep problem
In the recommended time -it certainly can, and right ,but falling asleep of difficulty, so the body gets enough sleep (at least for me) and then it is difficult to sleep at night. And in no time is the right time to listen. Because put Perd sleep , an hour before normal sleep and after the session went to sleep. No problems falling asleep nor with braking.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 08, 2017 14:52

Hello.
Джуди wrote:we Can use the available option or it would be necessary to purchase the newer version?
Nothing has changed since 1996. :?
Джуди wrote:the Objective before listening put a "Looking for faults in the body and eliminate them" will Go the same wording?
Go.
Джуди wrote:little wire of any suitable or must you have a to buy?
Any.

Джуди

Post by Джуди » Fri Dec 08, 2017 14:54

Andrew, thank you! Briefly and clearly))

Карен

Post by Карен » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:46

Andrew,good morning.Can you recommend a ROM for my son,very absent-minded,inattentive.He was the latency of the PI.Son is 8 years old.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:00

Karen
Hello.
Star Traveler.

Карен

Post by Карен » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:12

Andrew,thank you!

Карен

Post by Карен » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:00

Andrew,Hello!Please tell me,for my son acquired a "star traveler" there are 4 tracks,need to listen to them right in a row or between tracks you need to take a break,if break,at what time?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:13

Karen
Hello.
Enough 2nd track to listen to in the morning (Wake up), the headphones.
Breaks standard: 15/15/15...

Карен

Post by Карен » Sat Dec 16, 2017 0:09

Thank you!

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Sat Dec 23, 2017 19:57

All kind time of day. I apologize in advance, I guess Andrew already got similar issues. I've been meaning to ask. I have not listened to the conductor and before the new year I decided to take a course. My trouble is that I can't to Express clearly or constantly doubt her (not sure of correct installation, always doubting that it is true). In General, run on the forum, I realized that people (even with no instructions, large texts) still don't understand how to supply clear installation, confusing for the user as it is also blurred (specifically in the goal setting, what words there should not be, well for me at least). So I actually lead to anything.
Installation to say in this form if desired you already done as if in present tense, affirmative form, for example ( just an example ): "I have strong, healthy teeth and a beautiful, white smile" or another example : "I have a beautiful, cozy house where all family members happy" , is true if my assumptions? So right there is a task, that is, no words such as "I want, I wish, I wish", specifically if it is already true?
And another question :oops: if during the audition the conductor emerge no pleasant memories and mental images, or even
simulated situation (fictional), but carry a negative, then what to do with them? To experience these thoughts or to pass through itself. I usually after each bad memories speak in my head: "stop, clearly, this idea is not allowed" (funny of course, but I think so right) I would like to read advice of experienced people, what do you do in such cases or what you think is right to do in such cases? If so I'm sorry in advance if this question was already posted and I missed it and happy New Year.
net/2017/12/23/ac788b40f13b67c0abee400e68dbe790.gif">http://img12.lostpic.net/2017/12/23/ac7 ... dbe790.gif
<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 23, 2017 20:06

ДенЛаден wrote:Installation to say in such a form that you have already accomplished conceived, as if in the present tense, for example ( just an example ): "I have strong, healthy teeth and a beautiful, white smile" or another example : "I have a beautiful, cozy house where all family members happy" , is true if my assumptions? So right there is a task, that is, no words such as "I want, I wish, I wish", specifically if it is already true?
You are absolutely right.
ДенЛаден wrote:And another question :oops: if during the audition a comrade of Explorer don't pop up pleasant memories and images, or even
simulated situation (fictional), but carry a negative, then what to do with them?
You can do nothing. Explorer "automatically" it recycles (that's why it POPs up so processed - should be happy :)), it is useful at this time just to breathe deeply. If You have an increased need for control, we can help Sedona-method:
- could I make these feelings (in the sense that it is normal for any human being)?
- could I let them go?
- let go-I know them?
- when?

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:12

the Explorer "automatically" it recycles (that's why it POPs up so processed - should be happy :)), it is useful at this time just to breathe deeply.
Hello Andrew, thanks that responded.
That is, with the conductor it is possible to work out a situation, memories from the past , if they emerge in the course of listening to they do not interfere with the present, the future and not something to worry about?
- could I make these feelings (in the sense that it is normal for any human being)?
- could I let them go?
- let go-I know them?
- when?
Um, interesting method, now I know what to do if there is a need to thank you.
And Andrew, You didn't read the book Ramtha-the White book?Would like to know Your opinion about it)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:40

ДенЛаден wrote:That is, with the conductor it is possible to work out a situation, memories from the past , if they emerge in the course of listening to they do not interfere with the present, the future and not something to worry about?
Quote:
Yes, it is, in fact, is used for this purpose.
ДенЛаден wrote:And Andrew, You didn't read the book Ramtha-the White book?Would like to know Your opinion about it)
No, not read. :?

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Sun Dec 24, 2017 15:38

Thank you for Your answers and happy New 2018 year.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 24, 2017 21:32

Benladen
And You, all the best.

Карен

Post by Карен » Thu Jan 04, 2018 16:51

Andrew,Happy New Year!С24декабря son in the morning include the 2nd track "star wanderer",the first missed,the second number included in the error the first track,the third and fourth consisted of the 2nd track.you need to begin or continue?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 04, 2018 17:18

Karen
Hello.
And You, a happy New Year!
You can continue. A break is allowed - no more than 2 days.
Guide disks

Карен

Post by Карен » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:04

Thank you!

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Sun Jan 14, 2018 23:47

Tuk-tuk :wink: . It's me again. All Kind time of day, and congratulations to past holidays, I hope all have recovered). I was confused with the wording of the goal. Briefly describe your life situation.
while studying at the Institute, I was, as they say "life of the party", I was interested, I was very energetic and cheerful person. I was naive and stupid, lived dreams. In General, life beat key. And so, at some point, I was kicked out of life's rut, I didn't even understand what was happening to me, I felt like I sucked and turned inside out, in General it can be called "Traveling on a train and got off at the station and remained there STAND" became all empty and bland, in General survived somehow. Went into the army (2009)DMB, and life rut and can't get back. And now, I'm 33, not married, without work, life is empty, aimless,relatives in shock, for 8 years I have passed in these periods : the booze, the lying on the couch hungover, and did some work - started drinking again, again, the sofa hungover,and a vicious circle. Right now, I don't drink or very rarely(in moderation),disks, Andrei Patrushev here helped too I guess I want to change my lifebut I can't find "Solomenka", something to cling to in life, I like "sleeper agent" sorry for the pun)), which has potential, but he can't open up (waiting for command), it sleeps and lives as a pet.

It was hard for me to write this post, but it may not be at it. Can criticize and judge me, I deserve it, I realized the most vile and wanted to change your life to escape, so I thought that the disk I can become a helper.

I would therefore like to ask for understanding,savvy people to help formulate my setup
Come to mind snatches of phrases, but to collect puzzle not can.
Any idea before listening to put this:
Born I held happy in life man, I live a rich positive developments, interesting rich life, I'm full of energy, it's easy to make acquaintance with girls and communicate with people, I am sociable. I have an interesting, important work which I'm happy and get good money (income) :oops: :oops: :oops: In General, such a set of words and such a mess in my head, I can't build a clear line. If anyone can advice, suggest, ask for help. And yet, is it possible to listen to the Explorer just so that it is? And is it possible to listen in one day Explorer and Autogenic training of the Russian Center "PSYCHOPEDAGOGY" (1991), these drives right now but they don't sell is
And so ashamed to write it all and it is time to begin to do something. :oops: If that pardon me for being so annoying all the best to you people.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 15, 2018 0:08

Benladen
Shame is when it completely gave up and threw it all away.... :wink:
Eat the elephant piece by piece. Calculate key positions and start with them.

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Mon Jan 15, 2018 22:33

Hi Andrew
Figure out the key positions and start with them.
sorry, I do not understand some of your words, and I still massage of the brain campaign, need to listen).

And could You suggest drives the apathetic state? There is, as a vegetable home feel.
Read one article don't know is it or not, in General, is it possible to sound to raise the level of Acetylcholine-a neurotransmitter in the body?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:42

ДенЛаден wrote:And yet You would not be able to advise CDs in apathetic States? There is, as a vegetable home feel.
Guide disks
ДенЛаден wrote:I'm sorry, I do not understand some of your words
Well, for example, without basic arithmetic it is impossible to master higher mathematics. Thus, arithmetic is a key to mathematics.
And You decide what to do (master) first, and then....

ИНОСТРАНКА

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Tue Jan 16, 2018 23:21

Hello everybody. My friend unpleasant situation. Under the pretext of a friend took the money a large amount and does not return. Tell me how little you can affect the situation. To set a goal . Listen to the course Guide. For example :I am happy that the situation was resolved for me happily and favorably, and I got the money completely .
This situation is extraordinary . Don't even know how to help her. Thank you beforehand for your advice.

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Wed Jan 17, 2018 16:22

Together, let's grind the purpose/the installation. May:
- I'm glad that I returned the money that took my friend (Recalling the image of that friend)
or
- I'm happy that my friend returned the entire amount of money got her friend and the situation was resolved favorably
- My friend back the debt taken from her friends and the situation was safely resolved
Well, something like that, although I do not understand how the handler can influence this situation, You do not participate in their return physically, she's the one Explorer to listen and to put the installation though try

ИНОСТРАНКА

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Wed Jan 17, 2018 23:10

Thank you . Of course the Conductor will listen to herself . I like her writing. I'll tell her.