Disk Explorer

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:59

Peter K
It happens. :? Probably You should start with a Massage of the Brain to bring order to your vestibular system....

Иулия

Post by Иулия » Sun Apr 16, 2017 18:07

Hello! Do not tell me that you can listen to children 8 years of your disks, and is it possible ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 16, 2017 18:21

Julius
Star traveler, for example. But why???

митек

Post by митек » Tue Apr 18, 2017 16:03

Finished the series 21 days alternately healing and conductor. Two days before the end of the series while on vacation by car abroad is sick (not the flu not a cold) and the car broke down. So I had to stay a few days longer to repair. Like the stress. But I am calm as a brick. I think all of this should mean and what lessons are there to handle it. Even half a year ago I would have climbed on the walls from stress.

Иулия

Post by Иулия » Thu Apr 20, 2017 13:50

Listen to healing and the conduit through the day 15,15,15 on the last 15 times listening in the middle( on day 10th) there was a depression, desolation, not understanding its existence, not wanting to live... is attached, trying to convince myself that all is well.
When you listen to fail whether in sleep, or somewhere, don't remember anything. After the first 15 times was the rise of the positive state, the desire to achieve goals. Don't know what to do next. In the ears there is a constant congestion, listen to CDs not on high volume before going to sleep.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 20, 2017 14:52

Julius
If not a secret, - why did You start a guide and a Healing? What problems want to solve?
How are things with sleep and appetite?

Иулия

Post by Иулия » Thu Apr 20, 2017 18:50

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Julius
If not a secret, - why did You start a guide and a Healing? What problems want to solve?
How are things with sleep and appetite?
Very difficult in a few words to say, but I'll try;
first - noticed that recently slowly began to think, (affected by a strong stress, etc. well, I think age) and on the nature of the profession you need to constantly improve and learn a lot of new stuff, I wanted to improve "intelligence", and to improve memory...
second-even with the years there was a problem , postpone the decision of some important tasks pile up, and force yourself to proceed to him - a kind of lethargy , I wanted to shake myself and stop all the time to weigh the pros and cons, and try on the decision.
thirdly, there are specific goals - I want to achieve them and to find the path. I believe that the subconscious mind has an answers
the fourth 10 years ago before me there was these problems, and moved to the goals and thought processes were much faster, I think that healing is just the decision of what is blocking me events.
The description of the conductor, and healing - not just for me, so I thought, and still think so.
A dream I have a great, early to rise, so fail in seconds, if only the pillow was under my head, see the recent strange dreams, vivid . Hard to get up, because all the time want to sleep.
Normal appetite, eating all but a few - are just so used)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 20, 2017 21:22

Julius
Yeah... Well, more or less all right. You just have to wait a little longer the process goes....
For quick thinking is better suited Massage of the Brain, or Endorphins-2. They work as antidepressants.

Иулия

Post by Иулия » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Julius
Yeah... Well, more or less all right. You just have to wait a little longer the process goes....
For quick thinking is better suited Massage of the Brain, or Endorphins-2. They work as antidepressants.
Thank you very much! Endorphins -2 while not listening, I'm afraid the process will be. Or is it still possible to add?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:56

Julius
Иулия wrote:Endorphins -2 while not listening, I'm afraid the process will be. Or is it still possible to add?
You can in the morning (just Wake up), for 10 minutes.

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 23:58

Good time, dear.
Finished listening to the 21 St day course disk Explorer.
What happened in the process:
-more fall asleep while listening.woke up at the end.
the distraction was present (one case, sit in traffic, I meet a friend .talked .he tells me and you that have not heard that the following final and you on.Yes, I heard .Yes, I say do not care) .
- apathy and the calm is present
- sometimes 3-4 times had a stuffy nose in the morning bystroprokhodaschee
- and as it happens sometimes that I as a viewer look around ,and to himself( special Internal dialogues I have virtually no..they went after the exercise method **Key** started months ago, 1.5 in the morning to do)

Let's see what happens when the break after the listening?

Yes, the mother was allowed to listen to the Guide ...after the first time refused to listen to said nonsense= something.
Okay ...gave a listen to Исцеление2 ..listened to 15 days .
Then played again the Conductor said all OK..3 day listening to lies...snuffle :) while listening :) .
The joints in her that escalated....maybe the weather..maybe that perevalivaet?

I also listened to heal 2 in one day with a Guide ..Healing 2 in the morning ,but days 16 probably listened to and finished.
How the **fed up with** Healing and with it I almost fell asleep .Later repeat.

Andrei tell amp-TA break in listening gives the subconscious time to work out or just need a break for not Prietenia to listen?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:09

ЯестьЯ wrote:Andrew tell amp-TA break in listening gives the subconscious time to work out or just need a break for not Prietenia to listen?
Both.

митек

Post by митек » Tue May 09, 2017 11:35

I started to listen using Bluetooth headphones with Noise-Cancelling. The effect is not lost, and even intensified the feelings. Heard more shades and nuances.
Headphones: Bose qc35.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 09, 2017 13:13

MiTek
For the Conductor it is not essential.

митек

Post by митек » Tue May 09, 2017 15:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:MiTek
For the Conductor it is not essential.

Star traveler also seems to work. Today I'll try healing.
UPD: Works too.

ИНОСТРАНКА

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Thu May 18, 2017 11:34

Good afternoon everyone!
I am not a regular reader of the site ,but I go periodically with an enviable constancy. Notice how I have depresnyak covers or do not see a way out from this situation urgent to the site . and especially the NRA to read Andrei Vadimovich . As for example:( But aggressiveness is not. Only once the woman severely beat her husband with his mistress, which were found directly under the Windows, rolling pin (by the way, very helpful...), but I can't be attributed to the Conductor (although it will take - this is more than a year suffered)).
More liked (by the way, very helpful...),
And here is my tabelka sense came to an end ,and what to do not know. Definitely need to listen to the Guide. I hope that this time will help and advise .

ИНОСТРАНКА

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Thu May 18, 2017 12:32

Julius says ." Very difficult in a few words to say, but I'll try;
first - noticed that recently slowly began to think, (affected by a strong stress, etc. well, I think age) and on the nature of the profession you need to constantly improve and learn a lot of new stuff, I wanted to improve "intelligence", and to improve memory...
second-even with the years there was a problem , postpone the decision of some important tasks pile up, and force yourself to proceed to him - a kind of lethargy , I wanted to shake myself and stop all the time to weigh the pros and cons, and try on the decision.
thirdly, there are specific goals - I want to achieve them and to find the path. I believe that the subconscious mind has an answers
the fourth 10 years ago before me there was these problems, and moved to the goals and thought processes were much faster, I think that healing is just the decision of what is blocking me event"
I know all that. :cry:

митек

Post by митек » Mon May 22, 2017 13:03

Listen to the conductor/healing a second series of 21 days after a break of 21 days. On the 7th day start sausage. Nervousness, fears of nowhere, etc. shakes some sort of internal. But strong enough not to hang. This state is already familiar.
Appeared something new. In the fingers of the hands and feet came the feeling of sudden pulling or tearing pain. Such a short flash. There, pulling up to a minute then disappears itself and occurs in a different place. Not much interfere, but it seems gradually increasing. More in the legs and not just the fingers.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 22, 2017 15:50

MiTek
In the alpha state hurts what hurts... the good news is that it is both a sign of a successful dive. We need to continue the relaxation, but without effort to it. Gradually all will be adjusted.

митек

Post by митек » Mon May 22, 2017 16:54

Андрей Патрушев wrote:MiTek
In the alpha state hurts what hurts... the good news is that it is both a sign of a successful dive. We need to continue the relaxation, but without effort to it. Gradually all will be adjusted.
But if pain day, not while listening?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 22, 2017 17:22

MiTek
It is not likely that it has something to do. Except that they start with it while listening. Then you simply restore your connection to body and need to look for the cause. Because, again, hurts what hurts. It can, and will, as a result of regular relaxation, but to help yourself not hurt.

митек

Post by митек » Mon Jun 12, 2017 17:50

Started listening to a guide and a healing through Navigator. To the horror of this dream quite often during the entire listening period.
Now with the light on, horror became more detailed and the feeling of fear remains after the spill.
Get scared at the end of the session. And this morning hands my legs tremble and my stomach's doing flips.
Stayed to listen to 3 times. Trying with fears to do something in Sedona and EFT.
Light put on 3, like less have nowhere to go.

Not boring at all. Where am I going...?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 12, 2017 18:34

MiTek
In the end, it is necessary to sit down and understand yourself - what exactly are You afraid of and why?. You replace the verb to be afraid for fear is a noun and is used to process a Boolean operation as to the subject. This is one of the common mistakes.

митек

Post by митек » Mon Jun 12, 2017 18:58

Andrew thank you for what you are not left alone and help!!

Somewhere you can read about the difference of the process from the subject in the context of fear/fear?
Frankly I do not understand about what speech.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 12, 2017 20:51

MiTek
Yes, it's very simple - the language (as a social phenomenon) is a menu and not the lunch, or the map, not the territory. We often forget this, taking its language constructs for reality. Meanwhile, the brain is using their creativity starts to play and experiment with words and sentences, easily making processes (which can be controlled) in some monumental "things" (love, love, to fear-fear, resent resentment, etc., etc.). As a result, entangled in their own builds, the brain rests in his self-created (due to the mismanagement of concepts) a dead end. For example, "Love", as a subject, can be evaluated in terms of "more-less", or as being - dead-risen, etc. In all these cases, getting into a problematic situation, one begins to the process to be treated as an object and tries to solve problems by applying actions, appropriate for objects, not for processes. Yes, and children are taught this: "Honey, whom do you love more, mom or dad?". And the poor child begins to strain gyrus, while she just loves with all his heart, as it may, and mom and dad (often, even if not for that).
So with "fear". As a noun it was something big and dark, strong and immovable - "the FEAR", where no such fundamental process categories: who is afraid of what, or who is afraid why afraid as afraid (what processes are triggered in the body and what sensations are accompanied). For example, my friend has a big dog - some kind of Terrier (Stafford, that is...). His childhood, on a walk, severely bitten a little, but vile cur, to which he put it, naively. This male is now quietly tears such as hefty dogs, but the pig squeal is afraid of small dogs.... Unfortunately, this dog, unlike any person can ask himself - why he's afraid of little dogs, and quiet to deal with your feelings. So in humans - the causes of most fears lie deep in my childhood. The other very common cause is inadequate response to the question "how?". The reasons for this are also usually lie in childhood, when the usual pre-launch excitement - "energy of success" :wink: due to the same significant adult, or on the basis of the already fixed errors in the operation of language turns into "fear".
By the way, if you use EFT in the most "fear" instead of specific sensations in certain areas of the body, as a rule, any improvements were not happening, they're either very small or(and) time.
Processes to work much easier than with nouns. For example, to determine the specific sensations in the body, you can try a simple technique - easy rotating hand in front of him, clockwise, or counterclockwise, to determine in what direction the feelings are amplified, and in which, conversely, decrease. And then, literally, unwinding the problem. Smooth deep breathing with a longer exhale, also allows you to quickly bounce back. Determine what or whom you are afraid, you can, applying for a job with the submodalities, completely negate bad reactions, pushing away the image, making it smaller and darker (sometimes the opposite), placing it in the frame etc - just play around with visual representations (and securing the desired result)...
Here, something like that. :?<