CD "Ultramesh"

Укитаке

Post by Укитаке » Fri Sep 17, 2010 21:54

Andrew, want to ask a question. I'm still new and don't know much about your creation. Recently listened to the first Training, and after - Superbacana and began to teach the lessons. After the full session has a headache - this is a temporary phenomenon?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 18, 2010 23:01

Укитаке wrote:Andrew, I want to ask a question. I'm still new and don't know much about your creation. Recently listened to the first Training, and after - Superbacana and began to teach the lessons. After the full session has a headache - this is a temporary phenomenon?
Lessons should be taught in the background (very quiet) of Superobese (according to the manual).
What does "full sessions"?

Людмила2000

Post by Людмила2000 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:16

Hello,
I have a CD "brain Massage" and "Ultramag" tell me, please, which is better to use time of learning English. And another question, when listening to the CD ultramesh do I need to use headphones?
Thank you for your answer. If possible please reply to email address
Ludmilla2000@rambler.ru
Sincerely,
Lyudmila

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:13

Людмила2000 wrote:Hello,
I have a CD "brain Massage" and "Ultramag" tell me, please, which is better to use time of learning English. And another question, when listening to the CD ultramesh do I need to use headphones?
Thank you for your answer. If possible please reply to email address
Ludmilla2000@rambler.ru
Sincerely,
Lyudmila
Hello.
Headphones are a must for all drives. For training designed disk "Ultramag".
Instructions for all disks you have on the website:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/patrushev.htm

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:09

Hello, Andrey.

Daughter 12.5 years in school, distracted, inattentive.

1. If she could listen Ultramesh or is it better Star traveler? (Given that Ultramesh already have :wink: )
2. And whether you listen to music with any of these drives using a mobile phone, respectively, above mp3. The mobile is always in my pocket, but discmen we still hang on it.
3. If so, what mp3 settings valid? In terms of bitrate and sample rate?

I've experimented with recording: ferried to mp3, put VBR 128-320 kbps - get 190 kbit/s, 44 kHz. Listened to this on my phone - of course, the sound is not that firm Japanese nausnice, but seems to be not much high cut. Given that the speaker specific requirements never filed with, the overall sound picture appears to be reasonable to the untrained ear. But as it is from the point of view of efficiency?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:11

Agent Smith
Hello.
1. It is possible, but this disc (in a sense, the main 2nd track) works only while reading any information that you need to remember.
2,3. I think it's useless, but you can convert to WAV and listen on a portable player.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Fri Mar 11, 2011 13:51, edited 1 time in total.

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:23

I in General planned to connect the 2nd track Ultramega while reading verbal subjects (history, biology, etc.), because of him, and asked. And Star Voyager is working to increase the focus by simply listening?

And you can listen to WAV on the mob. phone? Mine, for example, normally plays. Or when the player has certain requirements? IMHO, most inexpensive models (as I understand it, we are talking about flash mp3 players) audiocopy not better than mobile phones. Well, do not buy a Cowon :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 11, 2011 13:49

Агент Смит wrote:And Star traveler is working to increase the focus by simply listening?
Yes, the second track.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 11, 2011 13:50

Агент Смит wrote:And you can listen to WAV on the mob. phone?
Don't know - never tried... :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 11, 2011 13:52

Агент Смит wrote:I was planning to connect the 2nd track Ultramega while reading verbal subjects (history, biology, etc.), because of him, and asked.
Just need to make very quiet.

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Fri Mar 11, 2011 21:24

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yeah, the second track.
The second track of the Star wanderer, Star Flight is the fourth track Ultramega? It turns out that it is possible to work with him on attention (just listen), and in the classroom quietly listen to the second track of Ultramega. And when and how to listen to Star Flight for attention training?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:don't know - never tried... Confused
And on flash player, tried? As for your hearing flash players in terms of conformity to the original and impact?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 11, 2011 21:27

Агент Смит wrote:And when and how to listen to Star Flight for attention training?
Once in the morning.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 11, 2011 21:28

Агент Смит wrote:And on flash player, tried? As for your hearing flash players in terms of conformity to the original and impact?
It's hard to say. The wife an iPod - everything works fine.

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:04

Hello! I am interested in improving the efficiency of learning, remembering and concentration when reading and audio or video training. There is a mind Machine and all disks A. Patrushev.
- Interested in what all the same better ultramesh or session L on mm? Glasses colortrack and accordingly to read or watch in parallel with the sessions, the impossible, or there is no need during training and just before and after. Or without glasses, and how much worse the effect.
- If the video lessons are any, then the situation is like with the audio training I understand. Drive the headphones and the video on the speakers! I hope you will understand! :?
- still interested if anyone tried method with dual headphones? when in a small earbud audio or video training, and the drive large headphones on top? :roll:
I'll definitely try and accomplish your goal, but a little later!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:33

Oleksandr
Hello.
Session both before and after. There are even glasses with clear glass and the lateral location of the SD - so you can while.
The training material can be fed with any audio device (output) for external input of machine. And with the discs of the training material can be fed to the speakers loud, and on headphones - incentive program from the disk.
Light stimulation acts on the order faster and more efficiently than one sound.
What You better - decide for yourself. :?

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:52

Thank you! You Promptly! Even did not expect.:ay
For points I know, but not yet reached his hands. Then it turns out if you just audio training what (I understand it can be any of the audiobooks), better MM on the entrance and all. But what session is best? Has mind while listening?
And if it is text or video training then already drive headphones and speakers, yet no points.
Well, if you work out for example training z drive or MM for 21 days, the brain will train what possible points and then will not have to. Do I understand correctly?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:28

Олександр wrote:But what session is best?
L03
Олександр wrote:Well, if you work out for example training z drive or MM for 21 days, the brain will train what possible points and then will not have to. Do I understand correctly?
You are absolutely right.

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Mon Mar 14, 2011 13:42

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Just need to make very quiet.
I have long wanted to ask. Most of the labor literature read on the computer, periodically include Ultramesh for better absorption, and because the computer makes noise, you have to do a bit to little to hear the sound from the headphones, because I use the liners - they are light and not distracting. Of course, you can move on to insulating, but our ears still distinguish the sounds, even compared to other. That's the question: should the sound from the headphones shut off other background sounds? Given the fact that the headphones are closer to your ear than the other sound sources.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 14, 2011 13:44

Агент Смит wrote:Here's the question: should the sound from the headphones shut off other background sounds? Given the fact that the headphones are closer to your ear than the other sound sources.
No, should not (but it should be all the same audible :))

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Mon Mar 14, 2011 13:50

Thank you, and then because of the higher level sometimes you want to take the headphones off. By the way, listening to a WAV on the comp valid? The sound card is built into the Mat. cost, no frills :wink:
And every time with the player to Tinker too, not ice, and in a computer already have everything.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 14, 2011 13:55

Агент Смит wrote:by the Way, listening to a WAV on the comp valid?
Who knows... everything flows, Everything changes... I once a couple years ago, doing measurements on white noise, some built-in relatosgay cards, duck there at 15kHz was already swamped. But for the 2nd track Ultramega it is not critical, in principle. :?

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Mon Mar 14, 2011 16:31

And can these measurements as some software on the computer to run to verify its compliance? Or need some hardware to connect?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 14, 2011 18:18

Агент Смит wrote:And it is possible these measurements as some software on the computer to run to verify its compliance? Or need some hardware to connect?
Measurements simple. Take a program that generates white noise on your computer (the same Kool Edith), run it and analyze the output signal of something (from the oscilloscope to the second computer with good sound card)...

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Tue Mar 15, 2011 13:48

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Oleksandr wrote(a):
But what session is best?

L03
but the manual says that the session for suggestions, something like that for self hypnosis, or is it not important?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 15, 2011 14:15

Олександр wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Oleksandr wrote(a):
But what session is best?

L03
but the manual says that the session for suggestions, something like that for self hypnosis, or is it not important?
Just what you need for training. :ay