What headphones will fit...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:27

Савл wrote:in my presence: (each picture is a link to specifications)
1. Sennheiser PMX 200 etc. I Especially like No. 3:ay, but -- they (like No. 2) noise cancelling, and I don't know is this a disadvantage? bc To listen to the music in them is just crazy! They wear on the ears and the sounds of the world disappear, and when you turn on the noise filter, you can hear your own voice as a stranger. I.e. noise protects capital, and sound like surrounds. I in the subway listen to an audiobook without changing the volume level. In General, some pluses, but... to listen to CDs I use number 1. This is because I doubt - I think. together with the noises they can and useful frequencies to cut. Like if the drive to overtake in MP3.
All, Andrew: what do you think? I am mistaken into the account of losses?
And still a question to Andrewhow do you think Echofon when listening to "Massage brain" will add benefit for stroke rehabilitation?
PS
No. 2 is also good, but less convenient to operate because of the double wire and the filter is an additional thing that you need to attach somewhere.
I do not know - do not iron strong.
Echofon will strengthen the impact, but would add use - ?...

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:52

Saul
Incidentally, I also Sennheiser PMX 200 use and for discs and for listening to audiobooks. Love. The only thing they lack is a ducky that (1) the occipital, so you have to either raise or lower when you are "down the back of his head" (2) ducky harsh and enough to feel awkward degree pushing on the head while listening lying down (have had managed, including a combination of pillows, form between them a gap for darling :? ).

Have a fancy Beyerdynamic DJX-1:
ImageImage
But they are too large for proslushivaniya lying down and can divert attention from directly audition process. So I prefer Sennheiser PMX 200.

Савл

Post by Савл » Sun Oct 19, 2008 20:50

I agree [Maxim], "had managed" really need, but I'm somehow not annoying at all. :?
Here again about number 3 (this is honestly not an advertisement!): despite the fact that they more than all others, they (I) does not interfere with sleep, :oops: that some times happens.
Andrewthanks for the tip; spoon is designed for eating, but do not swallow it, and spoons, regardless of the color of the metal.

САМОЛЕТ

Headphones and speakers

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:40

In the instructions to the conductor said that the greatest effect you can get if you combine the headphones with closely spaced speakers....In this regard, questions arose.

1.How to make a sound was in the headphones and the speakers simultaneously?I inserted the disc into the CD-ROM comp.Connect the computer with a mind machine(MM).Headphones MM sound is heard well.But how thus to make so that the sound is in the speakers.The output from the sound card of the computer is already busy with the wire that connects the computer and MM.Speakers nowhere to stick :? Other outputs on the audio card in a computer when you connect to it columns give the results,speakers are silent.In General who that can tell?

2.And finally, how close must be the dynamics?They should be near the head or further?

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sat Dec 27, 2008 18:20

I think I found a way out..... :D I bought a splitter for all of 20rubley.On one side of the two exits.One output is connected to the MM and the other inserted columns.And the sound is great and the headphones and dynamco.But the sound is remarkable for volume,but not lost from this separation the quality of the lessons on that disk?Not distorted whether this separation the effects that carries the disk?

And another question....

What explains the fact that the greatest effect will be from the joint use of headphones and speakers than one use headphones?

Ромашка

Post by Ромашка » Sat Dec 27, 2008 20:25

And if headphones 20 Hz - 20 kHz for CD "Endorphins"? In the instructions for its use written from 0.5 - 1.5 Hz to 38 Hz...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 27, 2008 20:53

Ромашка wrote:And if headphones 20 Hz - 20 kHz for CD "Endorphins"? In the instructions for its use written from 0.5 - 1.5 Hz to 38 Hz...
Will do. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 27, 2008 20:56

САМОЛЕТ wrote:I think I found a way out..... :D I bought a splitter for all of 20rubley.On one side of the two exits.One output is connected to the MM and the other inserted columns.And the sound is great and the headphones and dynamco.But the sound is remarkable for volume,but not lost from this separation the quality of the lessons on that disk?Not distorted whether this separation the effects that carries the disk?

And another question....

What explains the fact that the greatest effect will be from the joint use of headphones and speakers than one use headphones?
It is possible and so. :)
Speakers to pump body.

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:26

Thank you very much for the answer!

But in connection with the answer, a new question...

"The dynamics for the flow of the body." - it's like? Here I do not understand...

And finally, how close must be the dynamics?They should be near the head or further?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:14

САМОЛЕТ wrote:thank you very much for the answer!

But in connection with the answer, a new question...

"The dynamics for the flow of the body." - it's like? Here I do not understand...

And finally, how close must be the dynamics?They should be near the head or further?
Meant ballsie speakers located front with a small spacing (~1 m) when playing standing or sitting.
By the way, these recommendations are only to drive the solar Wind, to the conductor and other drives, they are not related...

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:27

Right now I look at the disc "Explorer" and there in the instructions to the disk it is written "...the greatest effect is evident when using stereo headphones in combination with the closely spaced speakers..".Maybe there is written by mistake?If so then I will listen to just with headphones...Great speakers to look for certainly will not...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 15:18

САМОЛЕТ wrote:right now I look at the disc "Explorer" and there in the instructions to the disk it is written "...the greatest effect is evident when using stereo headphones in combination with the closely spaced speakers..".Maybe there is written by mistake?If so then I will listen to just with headphones...Great speakers to look for certainly will not...
:oops: Yes, my mistake (fortunately harmless :? ). Listen with headphones. :)

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sun Dec 28, 2008 15:26

OK!

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:20

Andrey tell me if the headphone will be a wider range of frequencies, it's only for the better?Well, let's say if there is a range 18hz-22kHz or something like that.....

I.e. the lower boundary may be less than 20Hz(but not more!),a large border can be greater than 20kHz(but not less!).I'm correct in my conclusions?
Last edited by САМОЛЕТ on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:00, edited 1 time in total.

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:55

And let me just noticed that on headphones that come complete with Iner pulse has the letters L and R. Seems earphone with L should be on the left ear and the earphone with R on the right.Question to Andrew.How is it fundamentally?Does it make sense to wear headphones in accordance with the letters?Or dressed like...dressed and go?

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:00

Are you familiar with naushniki Sony MDR-440? Whether they are suitable to listen to Your CDs?

The question is asked because I bought them long ago,and the instruction from me to them have not survived.At the time when I bought them,I never thought that headphones could be some frequency reproduction...and what may happen to listen to Your CDs.. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 30, 2008 15:09

САМОЛЕТ wrote:Andrew tell if a headphone will be a wider range of frequencies, it's only for the better?Well, let's say if there is a range 18hz-22kHz or something like that.....

I.e. the lower boundary may be less than 20Hz(but not more!),a large border can be greater than 20kHz(but not less!).I'm correct in my conclusions?
Yes, of course, increases the linear range.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 30, 2008 15:11

САМОЛЕТ wrote:AND just let me noticed that on headphones that come complete with Iner pulse has the letters L and R. Seems earphone with L should be on the left ear and the earphone with R on the right.Question to Andrew.How is it fundamentally?Does it make sense to wear headphones in accordance with the letters?Or dressed like...dressed and go?
Yes it is important but in the case of inverted hemispheres is better to hear the opposite. Try the first two weeks, and then Vice versa the same.:)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 30, 2008 15:26

САМОЛЕТ wrote:are You familiar with naushniki Sony MDR-440? Whether they are suitable to listen to Your CDs?

The question is asked because I bought them long ago,and the instruction from me to them have not survived.At the time when I bought them,I never thought that headphones could be some frequency reproduction...and what may happen to listen to Your CDs.. :?
No, not really. Most likely, suitable. :)

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 17:26

Please explain what do you mean inverted hemisphere? :?

And one more question....

I listen to Your CDs through music.center.If the center does not have a line output,then to connect the center with a mind machine you need through the exit to the center,which is designed for headphones?

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 17:57

Now in the net found description headphone Sony MDR-440.Here are their features: Headphones SONY MDR-440 20-20, 000 Hz 32ω.BUT! Their price is just 90рублей!!! Can headphones for 90рублей playback frequency 20-20, 000 Hz?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 30, 2008 19:02

САМОЛЕТ wrote:please Explain what do you mean inverted hemisphere? :?

I listen to Your CDs through music.center.If the center does not have a line output,then to connect the center with a mind machine you need through the exit to the center,which is designed for headphones?
1. http://www.koob.ru/xannaford/dominanta
2. Yes

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 30, 2008 19:02

САМОЛЕТ wrote:Now in the net found description headphone Sony MDR-440.Here are their features: Headphones SONY MDR-440 20-20, 000 Hz 32ω.BUT! Their price is just 90рублей!!! Can headphones for 90рублей playback frequency 20-20, 000 Hz?!
Completely.:)

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 19:57

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

2. Yes

Andrew a very long time will have to read....big enough little book.It is better to explain yourself in a nutshell what does the phrase "inverted hemisphere"....And then when I want details, I will definitely read this book :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 30, 2008 20:07

САМОЛЕТ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

2. Yes

Andrew a very long time will have to read....big enough little book.It is better to explain yourself in a nutshell what does the phrase "inverted hemisphere"....And then when I want details, I will definitely read this book :)
Well, You've probably heard about pravopreemnitsej (artists) and lipopolisaharidov (techies), but this is only true for 75% of the population. The other functions of the hemispheres inverted.