Sweet...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:54

daaaaa... cat pollen is refused.... and honey too is not...no matter how stuffed - not eating and all :) :) :) he's already preparing to March and yelling started... it is not up to the pollen :D :D

Елена Ф

Post by Елена Ф » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:44

I wonder
I also suddenly wanted sweet in the reinforced dose after Thomson and Rainbows

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:26

Елена Ф wrote:I Wonder
I also suddenly wanted sweet in the reinforced dose after Thomson and Rainbows

Here is already far not the first person talking about it,after I raised this issue.

Still apparently psychoacoustical really taxing the brain,and he begins to demand more sugar...

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:30

Question....

Is it possible to replace sweet bread, potatoes, cereals, fruits, dried fruits, etc.?

After all sweet things and bread and potatoes and cereals and fruits is essentially the same thing - it's the carbs.....

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Fri Feb 20, 2009 0:25

САМОЛЕТ wrote:Question....

Is it possible to replace sweet bread, potatoes, cereals, fruits, dried fruits, etc.?

After all sweet things and bread and potatoes and cereals and fruits is essentially the same thing - it's the carbs.....
Yes, you can.
the body in principle anyway, he divides the food into carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
carbohydrates are legkousvoyaemye and trudnosmyvaemye

You listed as Sodom sugar and sweets and cakes easily digestible. - everything from the supermarket
They enter the blood and dramatically increases blood sugar, thereby dramatically impacting the thyroid and pancreas. Excessive consumption leads to obesity or to diabetes mellitus.

Trudnosmyvaemye is grass and vegetables: green beans, cabbage, radish, cucumbers, tomatoes - all from the garden.

Vary your food with artificial food from the supermarket in the natural food from the garden. Body and soul will thank you )
Honey is also artificially, simply collected naturally live. Good energy accumulator Bears useful! But you don't sleep in the winter )
Last edited by Дмитрий В. on Sun Mar 22, 2009 21:06, edited 1 time in total.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Fri Feb 20, 2009 0:31

Error of the body in that buterbrodi glucose as much as the swing of cabbage.
In nature during the day, you eat not more your daily dose of Kale shakes. In real life the sandwiches and cookies at times, and ten times more.

My opinion is. Sweet pulls for one reason only.
Disks you are exempt from programmes, thereby making a subconscious welcome to the present. Many sex pull start.

There are GLUCOSE - desire subconscious. It is inherent nature. There is a glucose is good and right, it feeds the brain and cells!!!
But! ONLY in natural conditions, it is necessary to listen to the subconscious!

As you navigate iskustvenii conditions (supermarket), all quite different.
Glucose the body feels, and he wants it. Try not to eat easily digestible carbohydrates for 2-3 weeks, and your body will feel glucose even in cabbage.

Error of the body in that buterbrodi carbs as much as in the swing of cabbage. Try to eat morning Kachan cabbage, and a couple of day, Oh Yes. What about tea without sugar and candy, be sure sedate tea a couple Kachanov cabbage :) and you will see that the body is inappropriately.
OUR SOCIETY JUST DECEIVING OUR BRAINS, offering a easy glucose produced artificially.
This is a good way to sell a product you always buy, because it asks the subconscious mind, and that easy to earn money.

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:38

Pascal

ATP! :ay