CD "Endorphins"

Артемчик

Post by Артемчик » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:37

Andrei Patrushev
Good day!
What better color to put on the color tracks for Endorphins?
Background as of untuned radio, that's fine for disc playback?

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Mon Aug 17, 2009 23:05

Andrew!

and, pregnant women to listen?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:25

Артемчик wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Good day!
What better color to put on the color tracks for Endorphins?
Background as of untuned radio, that's fine for disc playback?
Hello!
White.
This is not the background, as part of the program. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:25

Паскаль wrote:Andrew!

and, pregnant women to listen?
I do not advise...

Случайный гость

Post by Случайный гость » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:56

Yesterday for the first time listened to the full track endorphins: in the first half of the track was implicit state of euphoria, and early in the second half and at the end I felt as close to orgasm sensations. Listened to the track after 14 hours of the day. And the next 2 hours was just like after rough sex. IS THIS NORMAL?
PS. Of course, the next day I want to repeat this experience...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 15, 2009 18:41

Случайный гость wrote:Yesterday for the first time listened to the full track endorphins: in the first half of the track was implicit state of euphoria, and early in the second half and at the end I felt as close to orgasm sensations. Listened to the track after 14 hours of the day. And the next 2 hours was just like after rough sex. IS THIS NORMAL?
PS. Of course, the next day I want to repeat this experience...
It happens sometimes, but not all and not always... :?

помошнег

Post by помошнег » Tue Dec 15, 2009 18:59

people, do not brake, drive in Yandex "endorphins" and read Wikipedia better, it's pure nonsense that endorphins help improve mood, it helps relieve pain
here is the article
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Эндорфин read!

помошнег

Post by помошнег » Tue Dec 15, 2009 19:02

Andrei Patrushev, you probably wanted stupidly neighing? I forum read fluently nearly piss herself with laughter as people drive your helps)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

помошнег

Post by помошнег » Tue Dec 15, 2009 19:04

and you say, "well, it helps the disc", and why not, the placebo effect, read what is there, in the Internet)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 15, 2009 19:35

And the last is up to You "pomoshnik" knew the word "anger management"... :shock: :lol:

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 15, 2009 20:24

pomoshnik
first try - then write such nonsense... the drive really helps in the recruitment of energy and to cope with the lack of sun and those who have lowered the tone (November and December the most solar months)... and then a lot comes to such-----s like you... and really try drives thanks write to Andrei Patrushev... because I KNOW THAT IT is NOT a PLACEBO....
and you probably do not have enough time, money and desire to change, and don't want to work on yourself? THEN YOU have NOTHING to DO... judging by your posts you degrade and roll back.... well, roll :evil: :evil: :evil:

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 15, 2009 23:20

Cool.Andrew,Your fans will soon start to wet dissidents! :lol:

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Wed Dec 16, 2009 0:19

the dissent implies that the character is familiar with both points of view.when the character tried to imagine the fanaticism and lack thereof...and so it is typical forum behavior of a man in dire need of MM as the psyche.it comes with the "Guest" on highly specialized commercial forum and trying to emulate I. the Baptist,crying out:"repent IBRO the Kingdom of heaven!"...interestingly,when you swallow tranquilizers,you also visited similar thoughts?che,cool...a fan...that sounds nootropil 8)

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:52

And I'm also a fan of Patrushev!I listened to all his CDs and I remember many of them by heart,sometimes I quote on occasion.And I can not bring it to classify Internet huckster!Although.... No,still not rising! 8) (Andrew,don't be offended,I was just to roll the fool... az )

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:33

Anonymous wrote:And I'm also a fan of Patrushev!I listened to all his CDs and I remember many of them by heart,sometimes I quote on occasion.And I can not bring it to classify Internet huckster!Although.... No,still not rising! 8) (Andrew,don't be offended,I was just to roll the fool... az )
Thank you for your kind words :) but judging by Your post, You are my disks not familiar... :?

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:47

Even as familiar!We-Your fans are constantly scurrying around and looking for the latest albums Patrushev.And in a narrow circle, often reproduce favorite songs orally (hum,I mean).The most zealous can audiostrobe to play! :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:55

Now in the case."Endorphins"really invigorating.If even accompany positive attitudes,it is not bad... I,for example from the alpha sessions depression,sadness, etc. and "Endorphins" and "Massage brain" is very refreshing!

Человек

Post by Человек » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:48

CD player I have, therefore, put this disc in the laptop and podkluchit to MM. However, immediately there was a following problem: at low grammati (most comfortable for me) are solid points. :cry: :cry: :cry: What to do? Maybe Kago-nibud had a similar problem?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:22

Человек wrote:CD player I have, therefore, put this disc in the laptop and podkluchit to MM. However, immediately there was a following problem: at low grammati (most comfortable for me) are solid points. :cry: :cry: :cry: What to do? Maybe Kago-nibud had a similar problem?
Raise your EQ high frequency the extreme right.

Андрей777

The effect of Endorphins

Post by Андрей777 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 20:59

Hello, listened to 10 times the Endorphins (10 days) and can't understand why, after auditions, the effect comes and goes, mostly not even. Listening conditions were always the same, always slept fine and was listening around the same time, so what's the deal??

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: the Effect of Endorphins

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 12, 2010 22:27

Андрей777 wrote:Hello, listened 10 times Endorphins (10 days) and can't understand why, after auditions, the effect comes and goes, mostly not even. Listening conditions were always the same, always slept fine and was listening around the same time, so what's the deal??
The effect will only be seen after a single course, and yet all can be attributed to the SAUCE. :?

Человек

Post by Человек » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:44

Raise your EQ high frequency the extreme right.
Something didn't work. I run the drive in Winamp. What do You use?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:42

I use the CD player.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:55

Good day!
Finally got to drive the Endorphins (after the Conductor, the Star wanderer, Massage brain Healing).
Immediately arose a question:
Is it normal throughout the track on the background of the main "melody type turbulence" is quite a strong noticeable noise,like static on the radio, something like "Psssssh.." ?
Susau using a CD player with a mind machine. The problem is not exactly in the player and not mm,as well as immediately inserted to sample any other drive and there is no such effect.
And again as mentioned above on this page at a low volume player points do not blink (I guess the signal level is not enough) we have to raise the volume by 65-70 percent, to flash start, but because of this noise naturally also increase.
Worried :) or so intended and there is nothing wrong as in the case of the bug on 32 minutes like a click?

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:02

Anonymous wrote:Good day!
Finally got to drive the Endorphins (after the Conductor, the Star wanderer, Massage brain Healing).
Immediately arose a question:
Is it normal throughout the track on the background of the main "melody type turbulence" is quite a strong noticeable noise,like static on the radio, something like "Psssssh.." ?
Susau using a CD player with a mind machine. The problem is not exactly in the player and not mm,as well as immediately inserted to sample any other drive and there is no such effect.
And again as mentioned above on this page at a low volume player points do not blink (I guess the signal level is not enough) we have to raise the volume by 65-70 percent, to flash start, but because of this noise naturally also increase.
Worried :) or so intended and there is nothing wrong as in the case of the bug on 32 minutes like a click?
Hello.
Pink noise - estestvennaya component programs with binaural bienemy, as it amplifies their effect.