Disk A. Patrushev, "Journey to inner worlds"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 08, 2009 13:14

Anonymous wrote:Came newly disc ordered. After listening to about an hour some numbness in the body. The mood is good, calm. I will try next. And if I want in the Lotus position for example to listen to, won't hurt?
Though standing (according to Aliev, for example). :)

Алксндра

Post by Алксндра » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:44

Copied the question from Theta-branches - there are no answers, :wiz
Алксндра wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Scheme is simple:
- deconcentration;
- lucid dreaming;
- hypno-TRANS;
- creative visualization;
- concentration.
For 15 days on disk. In the second half of the day (in any case not to drive a car with a driver) and no more than once per day.
Hello, Andrey!
How to change this scheme with the advent of a new theta-meditation "Journey through inner worlds"?
:wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:46

Алксндра wrote:Copied the question from Theta-branches - there are no answers, :wiz
Алксндра wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Scheme is simple:
- deconcentration;
- lucid dreaming;
- hypno-TRANS;
- creative visualization;
- concentration.
For 15 days on disk. In the second half of the day (in any case not to drive a car with a driver) and no more than once per day.
Hello, Andrey!
How to change this scheme with the advent of a new theta-meditation "Journey through inner worlds"?
:wink:
Yeah, no - it is a separate disk. :)

Константин АКА Аватар

Is it possible to hold a session Alfaria and theta Medica

Post by Константин АКА Аватар » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:56

Hello!

Is it possible to combine the use of the device Alfaria listening to the first track of the CD "Journey through inner worlds"? I.e. to cause simultaneous stimulation of the right and alpha and theta rhythms of the brain?

With respect, Konstantin

PS my son is an athlete and so I wonder, how do the real effect of Alfaria described Sergo in his post on http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2754?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: is it Possible to hold a session Alfaria and theta-me

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 26, 2009 15:14

Константин АКА Аватар wrote:Hello!

Is it possible to combine the use of the device Alfaria listening to the first track of the CD "Journey through inner worlds"? I.e. to cause simultaneous stimulation of the right and alpha and theta rhythms of the brain?

With respect, Konstantin

PS my son is an athlete and so I wonder, how do the real effect of Alfaria described Sergo in his post on http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2754?
Hello!
To your health! Is as safe as it is useless... :?

Re: is it Possible to hold a session Alfaria and theta-me

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2009 18:22

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Константин АКА Аватар wrote:Hello!

With respect, Konstantin

Hello!
To your health! Is as safe as it is useless... :?
Why useless? Work Alfaria "repay" the effect of listening of disks of the series "theta meditation"? If not, simultaneous listening and working Alfaria at least will save time compared to performing these procedures separately.
And You have not answered about the effect described Sergo.

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:57

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Results above 56% correct answers, and below 44% (need to work on internal harmony)
Today is the first time I listened the Journey: first, forgot to put points in LR-mode, for some reason I couldn't relax, and after switching almost immediately went into polytrans (i.e. TRANS, but with periodic "binaryvalue") is quite comfortable and listened to the end. Then he began to lay out the cards and here began the most interesting: first, I looked at the map and guessed the suit, and she was almost always the opposite, ie I told myself "black" and pulled the red. This lasted until about half of the deck (it turned out that half of the deck went into napadenye cards, but napadenye exactly the opposite), then I decided not to look at the cards and submit them and then discovered that not only represent color but also from the suit, and almost completely! The second half of the deck I'm guessing almost all, but the first half definitely did not recalculate, not to leave the state, so the percentage of hits in the second half of an indicative, but not less than 80! And only guessed 21 of 52 cards (jokers that I threw away).
Now a question for You, Andrew: it's my internal agreement is acting up (and how to work with it) or just guess, each technique appropriate?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:05

Cool will tell the case. Went once on the street, I see the map goes up "face." "Jack of clubs!"- I thought, and went on in a hurry because... Going back is not rushed. The map lies in the same place. "We need to check," I thought. He kicked her, so she rolled over. Kicked four times for a long time did not turned over. In this moment tumbling I saw a flash of red... "Ooh! not ugodal!"- I thought. When she turned over as it should be, I saw a map... what do you think, what? JACK OF CLUBS!!! (a shirt from this guy was red!)

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 08, 2009 0:06

Anonymous wrote:could tell us how this CD has impacted you.DOES THIS DRIVE CONNECT TO AN INFORMATION FIELD OF THE EARTH AND READ INFORMATION FROM IT.
I think it addno and also?

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Sun Nov 08, 2009 0:10

Anonymous wrote:Cool will tell the case. Went once on the street, I see the map goes up "face." "Jack of clubs!"- I thought, and went on in a hurry because... Going back is not rushed. The map lies in the same place. "We need to check," I thought. He kicked her, so she rolled over. Kicked four times for a long time did not turned over. In this moment tumbling I saw a flash of red... "Ooh! not ugodal!"- I thought. When she turned over as it should be, I saw a map... what do you think, what? JACK OF CLUBS!!! (a shirt from this guy was red!)
Well and jokes at you:)))

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 08, 2009 20:36

Василий_V wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Cool will tell the case. Went once on the street, I see the map goes up "face." "Jack of clubs!"- I thought, and went on in a hurry because... Going back is not rushed. The map lies in the same place. "We need to check," I thought. He kicked her, so she rolled over. Kicked four times for a long time did not turned over. In this moment tumbling I saw a flash of red... "Ooh! not ugodal!"- I thought. When she turned over as it should be, I saw a map... what do you think, what? JACK OF CLUBS!!! (a shirt from this guy was red!)
Well and jokes at you:)))
And never thought to joke! Was thinking more about "remove it or not the moderators of this message?" That's it!!!

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:34

Hey all, ordered a disk, waiting. Tell me, the manual says that a disk should listen to Healing Music for self-hypnosis. All so? I started healing now to listen, but the disc will come to me sooner, will not have time to listen to 21 days. You know, give up and start to listen to the new CD... :aa

ИннаИв

Post by ИннаИв » Sun Nov 15, 2009 15:32

Andrew, I'm sorry, but is repeated where necessary.

With the water clear. So to Put. the same course is adopted? And does it matter when to listen in the morning or evening Inner...?

And how can I be? To make a total break or you can listen to travel all over.....
I was listening to today the 19th day of MS.MZ. It's all good. After a 2 day break for 21 days.
:) :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 15, 2009 15:55

ИннаИв wrote:Andrew, I'm sorry, but is repeated where necessary.

With the water clear. So to Put. the same course is adopted? And does it matter when to listen in the morning or evening Inner...?

And how can I be? To make a total break or you can listen to travel all over.....
I was listening to today the 19th day of MS.MZ. It's all good. After a 2 day break for 21 days.
:) :roll:
To listen better from 16.00 to 18.00.
Total break do not necessarily.

ИннаИв

Post by ИннаИв » Sat Nov 21, 2009 21:16

Andrew, good day!

In the 1st track "Put.at internal. M." I hear the sound of heavy rain and the roar of the engine or aircraft or truck then right, then left. In the 2nd the hum is the same, but without the shower.
This is the right sound?
:) :) :)

Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 22, 2009 13:29

ИннаИв wrote:Andrew, good day!

In the 1st track "Put.at internal. M." I hear the sound of heavy rain and the roar of the engine or aircraft or truck then right, then left. In the 2nd the hum is the same, but without the shower.
This is the right sound?
:) :) :)

Thank you.
Completely. :)

Энди

Post by Энди » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:29

During the sessions has established itself alternately on the solar plexus, the third eye region and neck unimodular (device-type chamber) - can self-hypnosis but the dip seemed to me deeper. And particularly for some reason when you put it on your neck. I wonder why is this happening? As far as I know you have the Arsenal has room did you like the experiments?

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:50

Anonymous wrote:could tell us how this CD has impacted you.DOES THIS DRIVE CONNECT TO AN INFORMATION FIELD OF THE EARTH AND READ INFORMATION FROM IT.
dokladayu...LISTEN to THIRD DAY,have JOINED the PINK ROBOTS,who lives in my house IN CISTERN AND ESTABLISHED ENERGY-INFORMATIONAL contact WITH the TOASTER in your KITCHEN. :wiz
but seriously,it seems my organismus adapted to the "music" on the third day of the audition.listened to(at the same time in the same position and only the 1st track...the water is only necessary(I)to drink more than a glass of "before and after") in conjunction DVD-player-amplifier-MM.the first day was demolished in the hard state of "contemplation".this effect decreased to date. :ap :ap :ap :ap :ap ...and every night OS.sleep in horror...from "the lights go out",then half an hour(feels like)drop while spinning upside down in the yawning heights,and then... :shock: .sleep would be simple...but 43-mocny guaranteed entrance to the state dhyani--it's something.in the 1st day "released condition"and stayed from 6 PM to 4 am, not breathing and not blinking....

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2009 15:36

I want to ask a question. If while listening to go of negative thoughts and images. And there is a sense of tension.
Can accidentally using a CD? Or it's all done so that will work as you need?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 08, 2009 16:07

Гость wrote:I Want to ask a question. If while listening to go of negative thoughts and images. And there is a sense of tension.
you have the alpha as not worked... need healing or Explorer to listen to the course... or the alpha session... well, to work with them escho... with theta so many.... and muscles twitching at first, and the negative pen not only from disk but also in real life.... all this takes place with the elaboration :D :) :wiz

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 08, 2009 16:20

Anonymous wrote:I Want to ask a question. If while listening to go of negative thoughts and images. And there is a sense of tension.
No, wrong cannot be used. Try to relax, don't throw away thoughts, let them be Takami what they are, just watch them.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:10

I drives at the moment is not working.
Today only this first time.
The problem is that I very easily identify with others.
Until the copy sensations. Maybe it's some form of escape.
In my memory a lot of impressions from other fields.
Don't want anyone else to hurt. yourself okay. will suffer if this all worked out.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:19

although... I better not to wait for anything. no negativity. neither positive.

тета-медитатор

player

Post by тета-медитатор » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:51

on what player is better to listen to this noise?
AIMP2 Pology for this purpose?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:16

Гость wrote:I drives at the moment is not working.
Today only this first time.
The problem is that I very easily identify with others.
Until the copy sensations. Maybe it's some form of escape.
In my memory a lot of impressions from other fields.
Don't want anyone else to hurt. yourself okay. will suffer if this all worked out.
you - pronounced EMPATH (I had the same problem - I feel the pain of others on your body, and if someone starts to cry - cry together) like empathy needs to be translated into a level of sympathy, not to shut people out - and naoborot to reveal himself to men... it's hurtful and it's a very hard experience - but having gone through it will understand much...