CD "Endorphins"

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 21, 2009 0:05

This morning was worse than ever, decided to listen to the Endorphins...
That's me hooked!!! :D And it's just 15 minutes with open eyes in the hour of the day. As I'm going to sleep...

Алив

Post by Алив » Sun Feb 22, 2009 21:41

Hello, I have a question.

1. How to get number 15 or 21 days? This is an experimental value, or just. That is why 21 and not 18 or 25?

2. What drives or session is better suited to deal with the fears, in particular, agarophobia.

Finished 21 days of brain Massage, leper going to work with Endorphins and Healing. In another thread I wrote that MM helped me to come off the tablets of clonazepam, which I used from fear and increased muscle tone. Tlos lower muscle relaxants, and fears decreased, though not disappeared completely yet. The effects of cerebral palsy.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:33

Алив wrote:Hello, I have a question.

1. How to get number 15 or 21 days? This is an experimental value, or just. That is why 21 and not 18 or 25?

2. What drives or session is better suited to deal with the fears, in particular, agarophobia.

Finished 21 days of brain Massage, leper going to work with Endorphins and Healing. In another thread I wrote that MM helped me to come off the tablets of clonazepam, which I used from fear and increased muscle tone. Tlos lower muscle relaxants, and fears decreased, though not disappeared completely yet. The effects of cerebral palsy.
1. In the 60-ies of the last century were conducted extensive research on the adaptation of the organism to different conditions. 21 days - a time full of adjustment, 15 fractional.
2. The Guide, Healing. Endorphins the tone rises.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:21, edited 1 time in total.

гость

Post by гость » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:21

Maybe someone will help my experience with the "Endorphins".It has been 11 days since classes started.Listen twice a day - morning and afternoon, for 45-50 min.
The motive of the classes was the refusal of cigarettes,marijuana and alcohol. The first 4 days did not feel any action from the disk, the inertia wanted all of the above(cigarettes,herbs,ALK) and was angry at the whole world.. the Transition to normal quite emmotsionalny condition occurred rather abruptly, if you have the 4th day in all discontentedly growled, urging me to give the cast and even something to eat, then on day 5 in the morning and till evening I was calm...and that calm..rather the balance, arrive at this day. I've also noticed some things that caused early irritation(sometimes to the point of anger) either ceased to hang at all,or negative reaction to them...and reduced to the ridiculous sometimes,for example, stepped on the foot in the subway, the habit was making a grimace and noted with surprise that the internal growler woke up. As for performance, it increased rather mentally(so to speak) rather than physically, because the body gets tired and tired, but the time interest and involvement in the activity clearly increased.
If to speak about the uncomfortable effects of this dramatic shift sleep schedule. Go to sleep early and Wake up early,with the first half of the day feeling sleepy,but I think it will pass.

Thank You so much, Andrew!
:ay

Тиамат

Post by Тиамат » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:59

Андрей Патрушев wrote:2. The Guide, Healing. Endorphins the tone rises.
Hello, Andrey!
I have right sided cerebral palsy, I would like to share their own experiences about the impact of CDs on the tone. Money to buy CDs yet, but downloading the images, convinced of their effectiveness. Indeed, the Conductor greatly increases the tone of muscles to scream in pain, I had to meet with antispastic midokalma (however, it did not help :( ). Because of these terrible pains I threw the audition twice. But on the third time, after a couple days of pain during the session became really hot and tone for a few minutes and returned to the old level, but gradually, until the end of the 21 day became much better. On intense muscle has become weaker, the overly relaxed - increased. As a result, the gait became more confident, and coordination of movements has improved. When the extraction is Healing and Anofrikov (after the course Conductor) the tone didn't bother one bit. In short, I came to the conclusion that powerassist initially, the tone is a regular vysalivanie that need to be endured.
Thank you so much for Your work, Andrew! :o Generally, with the appearance of Your drives life began to change for the better in many aspects. It remains to deal with the financial situation and buy the originals :)

Алив

Cerebral palsy and massage of the brain

Post by Алив » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:48

Тиамат wrote:
Hello, Andrey!
I have right sided cerebral palsy, I would like to share their own experiences about the impact of CDs on the tone. Money to buy CDs yet, but downloading the images, convinced of their effectiveness. Indeed, the Conductor greatly increases the tone of muscles to scream in pain, I had to meet with antispastic midokalma (however, it did not help :( ). Because of these terrible pains I threw the audition twice. But on the third time, after a couple days of pain during the session became really hot and tone for a few minutes and returned to the old level, but gradually, until the end of the 21 day became much better. On intense muscle has become weaker, the overly relaxed - increased. As a result, the gait became more confident, and coordination of movements has improved. When the extraction is Healing and Anofrikov (after the course Conductor) the tone didn't bother one bit. In short, I came to the conclusion that powerassist initially, the tone is a regular vysalivanie that need to be endured.
Thank you so much for Your work, Andrew! :o Generally, with the appearance of Your drives life began to change for the better in many aspects. It remains to deal with the financial situation and buy the originals :)
When cerebral palsy is the most efficient disk "Massage brain". Relaxes powerful.

Тиамат

Re: cerebral palsy and massage of the brain

Post by Тиамат » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:59

Алив wrote:cerebral palsy is the most effective disc "Massage brain". Relaxes powerful.
Maybe if all the muscles initially are in a strong spastic. I am a strong relaxation not felt, but from MM % vision floated up a bit.

Алив

Re: cerebral palsy and massage of the brain

Post by Алив » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:16

Тиамат wrote:
Алив wrote:cerebral palsy is the most effective disc "Massage brain". Relaxes powerful.
Maybe if all the muscles initially are in a strong spastic. I am a strong relaxation not felt, but from MM % vision floated up a bit.
Yes, I initially tone high and there was dependence on sedatives, clonazepam. MM helped me to overcome these problems. Endorphins are hesitant to try for fear of increasing spasticity.

Денис906

Post by Денис906 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:22

Hi Andrew!
Let me ask You a few questions.
In the past there was an intensive experience of the use: ecstasy, marijuana, alcohol, nicotine :roll: Now the garters. Several times he passed a course of Massage of the Brain and are now engaged with Endorphins (2 resting, on the 3rd listen). Mind machine, do not yet have, but there is echofon.
1. Can I listen to the disc 2 times a day for 45 min? (really really want :))
2. How would You rate the benefit of echofon in comparison with the mind machine (on disk Endorphins)?

Also wanted to share with You an interesting observation. Somehow after listening to the Endorphins took 25 mg of vitamin PP (nicotinic acid) and caught a buzz, very intense, both from the floor of the wheel normal, about and this lasted for about an hour. I was blown away. :shock: Then did some digging, and here's what I found:

Niacin (nicotinic acid, vitamin PP)
Niacin contributes to brain cell with oxygen and used in the reactions of carbohydrate and fat metabolism, in which the energy is produced. When a deficiency of Niacin increases the expenditure for these purposes of tryptophan, which can lead to a reduction in the number of synthesized serotonin. A deficiency of Niacin can lead to sleep disorders, the prevalence of low and depressed mood, a tendency to develop trigonometrically States.

I must have this vitamin in sight nebylo :)

And further, I would like to Express to you Andrew, thanks from my heart for Your work, for Your drives, without which, I don't know what I would do.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:23

гость wrote:maybe someone will help my experience with the "Endorphins".It has been 11 days since classes started.Listen twice a day - morning and afternoon, for 45-50 min.
The motive of the classes was the refusal of cigarettes,marijuana and alcohol. The first 4 days did not feel any action from the disk, the inertia wanted all of the above(cigarettes,herbs,ALK) and was angry at the whole world.. the Transition to normal quite emmotsionalny condition occurred rather abruptly, if you have the 4th day in all discontentedly growled, urging me to give the cast and even something to eat, then on day 5 in the morning and till evening I was calm...and that calm..rather the balance, arrive at this day. I've also noticed some things that caused early irritation(sometimes to the point of anger) either ceased to hang at all,or negative reaction to them...and reduced to the ridiculous sometimes,for example, stepped on the foot in the subway, the habit was making a grimace and noted with surprise that the internal growler woke up. As for performance, it increased rather mentally(so to speak) rather than physically, because the body gets tired and tired, but the time interest and involvement in the activity clearly increased.
If to speak about the uncomfortable effects of this dramatic shift sleep schedule. Go to sleep early and Wake up early,with the first half of the day feeling sleepy,but I think it will pass.

Thank You so much, Andrew!
:ay
And thank You for the feedback!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:27

Тиамат wrote:
Hello, Andrey!

:o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 26, 2009 13:16

Денис906 wrote:Hello Andrey!
Let me ask You a few questions.
In the past there was an intensive experience of the use: ecstasy, marijuana, alcohol, nicotine :roll: Now the garters. Several times he passed a course of Massage of the Brain and are now engaged with Endorphins (2 resting, on the 3rd listen). Mind machine, do not yet have, but there is echofon.
1. Can I listen to the disc 2 times a day for 45 min? (really really want :))
2. How would You rate the benefit of echofon in comparison with the mind machine (on disk Endorphins)?

Also wanted to share with You an interesting observation. Somehow after listening to the Endorphins took 25 mg of vitamin PP (nicotinic acid) and caught a buzz, very intense, both from the floor of the wheel normal, about and this lasted for about an hour. I was blown away. :shock: Then did some digging, and here's what I found:

Niacin (nicotinic acid, vitamin PP)
Niacin contributes to brain cell with oxygen and used in the reactions of carbohydrate and fat metabolism, in which the energy is produced. When a deficiency of Niacin increases the expenditure for these purposes of tryptophan, which can lead to a reduction in the number of synthesized serotonin. A deficiency of Niacin can lead to sleep disorders, the prevalence of low and depressed mood, a tendency to develop trigonometrically States.

I must have this vitamin in sight nebylo :)

And further, I would like to Express to you Andrew, thanks from my heart for Your work, for Your drives, without which, I don't know what I would do.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Hello!
1. It is possible, a break of not less than 3 hours.
FAQ http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2181
2. Endorphins not high, so Echofon strengthen there is nothing...
3. Nicotine check in the body for more than 300 reactions, including the metabolism of other vitamins. Part of mitinci normal should develop the body, part comes from food. The lack of nicotine (usually a breach of synthesis) we have darcie, "bad temper", the urge to use addictive substances, disorders of connective tissue, problems with vision, bulavovidnyj of distal phalanx...
Here is a discussion:
http://rak.flyboard.ru/topic202.html
http://rak.flyboard.ru/topic368.html<

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Fri Mar 27, 2009 20:07

Hi Andrea,

Wanted to add my small observation after listening to "Endorphins". Listen to no more than 15 minutes a day (more the body can not withstand) every day. Today noticed that I have absolutely no craving for sweets. Ie does not want. A bite. Sweet but if I replaced the missing positive emotions - it is a good indicator! Thank you!
And also, please look at my question in the topic "solar wind" about the chakras.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 06, 2009 18:35

Гостья wrote:Hello Andrew,

Wanted to add my small observation after listening to "Endorphins". Listen to no more than 15 minutes a day (more the body can not withstand) every day. Today noticed that I have absolutely no craving for sweets. Ie does not want. A bite. Sweet but if I replaced the missing positive emotions - it is a good indicator! Thank you!
And also, please look at my question in the topic "solar wind" about the chakras.
Thank you!
Take a look.

КАА

Post by КАА » Thu Apr 16, 2009 21:21

Heard that endorphins stimulate the release of GH from the hypothalamus. Then, for example, it would be better to listen to the Endorphins after a workout immediately (I train every other day (exercise+stretching)). Then, in this case how much of the duration of their to listen to?
Thank you.

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Thu Apr 16, 2009 22:13

And I wonder if 2VA times a day to listen to 40min
this will increase the raise or not?
because I have the alpha worked out and endorphins does not apply at all :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:52

Василий_V wrote:And I wonder if 2VA times a day to listen to 40min
If twice a day to hit the weights with maximum load - this will increase the force?
If you want to speed up the result, go through the third day. :)
Maybe You have the level to normal?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:58

КАА wrote:Heard that endorphins stimulate the release of GH from the hypothalamus. Then, for example, it would be better to listen to the Endorphins after a workout immediately (I train every other day (exercise+stretching)). Then, in this case how much of the duration of their to listen to?
Thank you.
This is purely individually - choose the time feels...

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Sun Apr 19, 2009 19:08

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Василий_V wrote:And I wonder if 2VA times a day to listen to 40min
If twice a day to hit the weights with maximum load - this will increase the force?
If you want to speed up the result, go through the third day. :)
Maybe You have the level to normal?
Yes, you need to give the muscles to rest, I mean the head;)

Алив

Post by Алив » Sun Apr 19, 2009 19:42

It is spring, and the endorphins must increase in a natural way, as I understand it.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 19, 2009 19:52

Алив wrote:Now spring and the endorphins should increase naturally, as I understand it.
Not quite clear... are taken from then spring aggravation? :?

Сапфо

Post by Сапфо » Fri Apr 24, 2009 21:56

Listen to Endorphins through the day, as you Wake up. Impressions are very good, energy overflowing, not really, but spirits are high, want to laugh, think happy thoughts. The impact seems rather soft. Maybe it's because the last time I was in a bad mood, and the endorphins are changing "minus" to "plus". Thank you!

Яуген

Post by Яуген » Sat Apr 25, 2009 14:15

Good afternoon.
I have after listening to a few days a headache, gently, but constantly. On the forum mentioned the rule of two glasses, although the description of the disc is not written that we should drink water.
1. Do I need to apply 2 cups for the drive of Endorphins?
2. Break 21(15) days should be minimal or it must be 21(15) and not more/less for maximum effect?
thank you

Яуген

Post by Яуген » Sat Apr 25, 2009 18:35

But you can not drink MM before or after MM?

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 18:42

AugenThe rule of two stakanov water need to be applied to all disks of Andrey Patrushev