Disk Explorer

Сударыня

Post by Сударыня » Fri May 25, 2007 14:06

Decided to put my first impressions from the original disk (got it yesterday). The man who would be able to tell there - so that the forum hold on! :D

By a strange coincidence, headphones - a pair of pieces, suddenly one after another out of order. Listened as usual - through the speakers.

Yeah, no wonder they say that all diseases of the nerves and when listening it all starts to hurt. Impressions-sensations of nuclear, of course. The head will twist and hear chrustenice, the face, the fever was gone and so sweat! - checked with the hand, like the skin is moist. And when spiraled and voice over in one dynamics to another already nauseated beginning (and if I'm not convinced a month ago that the case with the stomach of neurogenic nature dumped on "Explorer" :wink: ). And then the yawn go - I call this:"Like a boa". The daughter in the next room heard :? Then got tired of sitting with closed eyes, and began to look at proposed dynamic pattern. And after listening to straight to bed!!!

And this morning a headache :roll: - maybe due to the fact that the water didn't drink da + pattern provoked a small spasmic. Today I decided to skip listening Conductor :oops: and listen to the Healing.

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Fri May 25, 2007 16:34

Yesterday and the day before finished the sixth and seventh listening to dick "Explorer" (6-th and 7-th day). The sixth audition 3 or 4 times to the sound of the bell on the nervous system ran "quiver". Nervous system has become more sensitive to the sound. As two nights, managed to sleep very little during the 6th and 7th listening to the meditation I fell asleep (probably due to fatigue). When talking on telepho noticed that a strong sound a little annoying. There is some tension in the head. Any other changes do not feel.

Go ahead!

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri May 25, 2007 17:19

>Any other change not feel.

Somewhere Andrei Patrushev wrote that record their status everyday is a vain thing. It may even reduce the effect of "Conductor". This is being installed in the subconscious "Here, listen, no changes from day to day no, the disk does nothing". Its state and changes should be diagnosed after 21 days of listening.

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Fri May 25, 2007 17:37

Somewhere Andrei Patrushev wrote that record their status everyday is a vain thing.

And here is what I found

http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/p ... vodnik.htm

Another recommendation is to record at the end of each session all your experiences, feelings, findings and considerations. Write down everything You experienced during the meditation, even those thoughts, memories and feelings that have no apparent connection with Your problem. Perhaps You will see them in a new light. In any case, using the records You pave the way to direct their creative resources and the harmonious state of body, soul and personality, which is self-healing (if for some reason You can't record with the same success can be your experience to tell a story to the recorder, or tell a close person).

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Fri May 25, 2007 23:38

Finished the eighth the listening "Guide" (8th day). Relaxed. On the content said is not concentrated. Listened to more voice only. His breathing is shallow. Breathing with your belly. Felt the increased sensitivity of the nervous system to the individual sounds. The interruption in breathing once. Feel good.

Go ahead!

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat May 26, 2007 1:05

after the second listening of the Conductor ( 19 kopecks started listening).. passed out till the morning.. woke up at only 7 cents in the morning.
on the second day again started to listen to about 20.00.. and went to sleep again.. woke up only in the morning..
I only remember the words "meditation is about to end" and then very sleepy.. and I sleep till morning..
Here such here pies ..
PS . installation of the "I'm full health, strength and energy"..

Сударыня

Post by Сударыня » Mon May 28, 2007 12:46

It turns out sleep from the Conductor wants only in the evening. Here listened in the morning and not hotelos to sleep.
Nevertheless, the head buzzing and tingling like inside - have to listen to through the day.
On the one hand such unpleasant physical (etc.) reactions, and on the other the internal state of freedom - I am free!! It can tolerate physics.. :)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon May 28, 2007 13:04

Сударыня wrote:on the one hand such unpleasant physical (and other) reactions

strange, why I didn't. Maybe because of the physical workout of the body :?: :idea:
Сударыня wrote:and with another internal state of freedom
:) it's nice because this condition :)

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Mon May 28, 2007 15:11

Pavel wrote:the Lady wrote(a):
On the one hand such unpleasant physical (and other) reactions

strange, why I didn't. Maybe because of the physical workout of the body

guys.... for EVERYONE will HAVE DIFFERENT REACTIONS!!!!!!!!!! :)

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Mon May 28, 2007 16:47

Finished the ninth and the tenth listening to "Explorer" (9-th and 10-th day). Any unusual sensations while not ispytvat. Only feel some pressure in my head. However yesterday the cry of the disturbed man responded with calm, but do not hurry to take it to action "Guide". Has become a little grumpier. Perhaps this is due to the fact that you know what the reactions are from those who listened to "Explorer" and it somehow voseles me.
лилия wrote:guys.... for EVERYONE will HAVE DIFFERENT REACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder what lies ahead for me. What are my personal reactions? And maybe I will not be any reaction. Do not rush to conclusions. It is too early. Be that as it nebylo

Go ahead!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 28, 2007 17:08

Раду Швец wrote:somewhere Andrei Patrushev wrote that record their status everyday is a vain thing.

And here is what I found

http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/p ... vodnik.htm

Another recommendation is to record at the end of each session all your experiences, feelings, findings and considerations. Write down everything You experienced during the meditation, even those thoughts, memories and feelings that have no apparent connection with Your problem. Perhaps You will see them in a new light. In any case, using the records You pave the way to direct their creative resources and the harmonious state of body, soul and personality, which is self-healing (if for some reason You can't record with the same success can be your experience to tell a story to the recorder, or tell a close person).
You see, therefore, to write phrases like "listen, nothing happened..." the meaning is not any. If so, and to write, that all, without exception, the details of their thoughts, feelings and sensations that occurred during the audition. Believe me, this is a very powerful technique, amplifying the effect of the Conduit in dozens of times, but I would say that all this is very intimate and the forum won't post... Sometimes even the closest person can not say...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 28, 2007 17:28

Pavel wrote:>Any other changes do not feel.

Somewhere Andrei Patrushev wrote that record their status everyday is a vain thing. It may even reduce the effect of "Conductor". This is being installed in the subconscious "Here, listen, no changes from day to day no, the disk does nothing". Its state and changes should be diagnosed after 21 days of listening.
The point is that it is useless and even harmful to walk each day and wonder: "works - not works..." you Have to help yourself, so that it really worked. This should keep a diary where you write all about the listening experience, but without any ratings. And in life to identify any positive changes in health, self-esteem, relationship...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 29, 2007 12:19

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Pavel wrote:>Any other changes do not feel.

The point is that it is useless and even harmful to walk each day and wonder: "works - not works..." you Have to help yourself, so that it really worked. This should keep a diary where you write all about the listening experience, but without any ratings. And in life to identify any positive changes in health, self-esteem, relationship...
That's the way, very interesting remark...It is to fix positive changes,it is at least that something is happening..."Guide" I have a feeling strong amplifier...any thoughts,emotions, etc commit more than positive situations,the more they begin to happen..and just thinking...

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Wed May 30, 2007 19:48

I look here taken to describe your experience of using the disk Explorer, I want to share with You what I have from the first use in the morning. Got up early today, drank water and immediately put the disc. Feelings just fly away. I'm in this business do not know much about meditation for me, a very distant subject, but the feeling was very interesting. In the morning, I've got a wicked sore neck and slightly pressed on whiskey + strange heart rhythm, then quickly, then slowly.....put the disc and after one minute started to let go and after a couple head even stopped hurting and returned to normal rhythm!!!!!!!!! In the instructions I read about breathing, but when I put the disk again in a minute, not even able to control it, as that happened all by itself...was breathing evenly and quietly, perhaps, like in the instructions)))))) Strange feeling was periods, whether from fear (first time and not know what to expect), whether from inexperience in such matters and not knowing anything about the feelings of people in meditation. Feeling like on a rollercoaster, i.e. immersion as the way down and immediately feel that the muscles (actually not) And after immersion, the desire to stretch (stretched). Andrew's voice was heard periodically and analyzed what is said (before falling) And the 52-53 minute, I froze. Although the room was quite stuffy (had the Windows closed against noise on the street) and at this moment, sorry for the detail, was a small erection. Is this normal? What do you think about this?

Yeah, another forum I read that the course listening to the disc Explorer 21 days and if you listen to every day, then it turns out 21 times. The question arose in the case, if you listen to the Explorer in the morning and in the evening it turns out you can take a course for 10-11 days? Or is it better to use it in the morning and "Healing" before bed? Help to optimize the process!!!!!
And one more question. Whether listening period "disk Explorer" to use in the middle of the day CD "Ultramesh", in case study a lot of new information? The manual says that, like "Star traveler", "Ultramesh" you can listen intuitively and independently from the main course.
What do you think about this? Can anyone have the similar experience of use?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 30, 2007 20:09

Развивающийся wrote:I'm looking here adopted to describe their experience of using the disk Explorer, I want to share with You what I have from the first use in the morning. Got up early today, drank water and immediately put the disc. Feelings just fly away. I'm in this business do not know much about meditation for me, a very distant subject, but the feeling was very interesting. In the morning, I've got a wicked sore neck and slightly pressed on whiskey + strange heart rhythm, then quickly, then slowly.....put the disc and after one minute started to let go and after a couple head even stopped hurting and returned to normal rhythm!!!!!!!!! In the instructions I read about breathing, but when I put the disk again in a minute, not even able to control it, as that happened all by itself...was breathing evenly and quietly, perhaps, like in the instructions)))))) Strange feeling was periods, whether from fear (first time and not know what to expect), whether from inexperience in such matters and not knowing anything about the feelings of people in meditation. Feeling like on a rollercoaster, i.e. immersion as the way down and immediately feel that the muscles (actually not) And after immersion, the desire to stretch (stretched). Andrew's voice was heard periodically and analyzed what is said (before falling) And the 52-53 minute, I froze. Although the room was quite stuffy (had the Windows closed against noise on the street) and at this moment, sorry for the detail, was a small erection. Is this normal? What do you think about this?

Yeah, another forum I read that the course listening to the disc Explorer 21 days and if you listen to every day, then it turns out 21 times. The question arose in the case, if you listen to the Explorer in the morning and in the evening it turns out you can take a course for 10-11 days? Or is it better to use it in the morning and "Healing" before bed? Help to optimize the process!!!!!
And one more question. Whether listening period "disk Explorer" to use in the middle of the day CD "Ultramesh", in case study a lot of new information? The manual says that, like "Star traveler", "Ultramesh" you can listen intuitively and independently from the main course.
What do you think about this? Can anyone have the similar experience of use?
In a trance feeling at all different - everything is okay there.
The number of times a day is not considered. Regardless of the number of core course of 21 days. 21 days is not a dogma, and the average value, so we must listen to themselves first and foremost. :D
Disk Ultramesh can be used independently from the Conductor.
In my opinion, the best in the morning (immediately after awakening) - 4th track of Ultramega or 2nd Star of the Wanderer (the same); the day to engage as necessary with the 2nd track of Ultramega; after school - 3rd track Ultramega for integration and rest; the optimum Conductor 16 to 18 hours; Healing can be put directly before bed (and to sleep under it), if you have health problems or(and) sleep. Healing as Deconcentration (they are somewhat similar in structure) can be used to solve problems - while listening you can visit the insight, and new vision.

Good luck to all Running!

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Wed May 30, 2007 20:17

Andrew, thank you!
Tell me, if the conductor is optimal from 16-18, then what about when you are at work and in the room three more people how to be in this case? Do not want, because of extraneous noises, loose quality. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 30, 2007 20:20

Развивающийся wrote:Andrew, thank you!
Tell me, if the conductor is optimal from 16-18, then what about when you are at work and in the room three more people how to be in this case? Do not want, because of extraneous noises, loose quality. :?
Yes, it's not dogma - listen when it suits You. :P

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Wed May 30, 2007 20:22

OK, thank you! :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 30, 2007 20:25

Развивающийся wrote:OK, thanks! :D
Please... :D :D :D

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Wed May 30, 2007 20:33

And Yes, that's the question of overdue :D Is there a limit on the listening time of the second track from disk "Ultramag". In the case study for 3-4 hours, is it possible to listen to it all the time, or the body itself will give a signal when it is time to finish?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 30, 2007 20:41

Развивающийся wrote:And Yes, that's the question of overdue :D Is there a limit on the listening time of the second track from disk "Ultramag". In the case study for 3-4 hours, is it possible to listen to it all the time, or the body itself will give a signal when it is time to finish?
Yes, of course, will feel your ears sweat :D In some ways, this disc offers a setting your brain in working condition, so it can be periodically off and switch on again when you feel that attention began to dissipate. Gradually accumulating skill: "I took the book to go in the state," and the disc would no longer be needed.

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Wed May 30, 2007 20:52

Thank you!
Andrew, we are with You on another forum already spoke about playing discs on the laptop, tell me, what is the General technique, except the Mind Machine, can play at a good level with the participation of all frequencies?
And is it possible to rewrite the disks, such as a work computer, not to carry them with you? The quality is not lost?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 30, 2007 21:00

Mindmachine will not play discs, it suits any audio CDs. You can on the computer to record in wav format. Theoretically, the quality should not be lost, but virtually all will depend on the program You are going to do, and from your sound card. Most sound cards, as I have found, do not reach the quality of conventional cheap audio CDs.

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Thu May 31, 2007 11:42

Andrew, and You could call, if You please, a few models of audio CD's from different manufacturers which would be suitable to listen to the disc "Explorer" or maybe some General parameters to which they should conform?

Currently listening to "Explorer" from the disk, on the computer, through Windows Media Player. Yesterday listened to the twelfth time of "the Guide" (13th day) but really do not feel any special sensations when listening. Before listening do not put any purpose.

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Thu May 31, 2007 12:04

I also subscribe to the question! Disk Explorer also listen on Windows Media Player.
Andrew, if not difficult, can you name any other programs that You would recommend for burning discs on your computer in wav format.