Advice from Andrei Patrushev

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 16, 2008 18:45

Anonymous wrote:hi Andrea!
I have a child with cerebral palsy, 4 years old. Emotionally and intellectually evolves somewhere 3.5. Motility is not quite a birth injury, the lesion of subcortical structures (the basal nuclei). What drives would You recommend, of course, in addition to conventional treatment?
Only Mozart's background.

Евгений Леонтовский

Post by Евгений Леонтовский » Fri Oct 17, 2008 13:57

Good day!
Question to Andrey Patrushev.
Recently purchased MM InnerPulse, and three of Your disk: Healing, Star traveler and Explorer.
MM bought with the purpose of increase of level of comfort of life of the patient (pain syndrome). Your site contains information which suggests that it is possible to significantly reduce the level of pain of the patient and increase the comfort level of his life. I even went to the website from which this information was taken, read reviews... reassuring.
And the question is: how to build a training program?
How many times a day, for how long and what session and/or disks to use?

Сталкер

Post by Сталкер » Fri Oct 17, 2008 14:26

Good day!
You have to the solar wind. Theoretically, the point is clear. But how long you can listen to and it gives in General. The question of surface is possible, if not difficult to napisite read more, maybe buy it, pliz.

I advise everyone Mende machine. Hell of a thing. In a sense, gives real changes, and what. I'm changing easy on the eyes. People are in shock, they don't know how to act around me SOS. And why? And I answer... because the car and drives Patrushev give freedom of thinking you and the Lord and loving attitude to life and people. Salute and wait for answer...

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 18, 2008 13:13

Andrew! Hello again. Found that binaural beats don't work for me only when headphones are put on the opposite...As if the eardrum start moving when you listen closely to the rhythm. Probably still I retrained Lefty. All of Your CDs you can listen to Vice versa? The conductor, too?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 18, 2008 13:53

Anonymous wrote:Andrew! Hello again. Found that binaural beats don't work for me only when headphones are put on the opposite...As if the eardrum start moving when you listen closely to the rhythm. Probably still I retrained Lefty. All of Your CDs you can listen to Vice versa? The conductor, too?
Of course, you can.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 18, 2008 13:54

Сталкер wrote:Good day!
You have to the solar wind. Theoretically, the point is clear. But how long you can listen to and it gives in General. The question of surface is possible, if not difficult to napisite read more, maybe buy it, pliz.

I advise everyone Mende machine. Hell of a thing. In a sense, gives real changes, and what. I'm changing easy on the eyes. People are in shock, they don't know how to act around me SOS. And why? And I answer... because the car and drives Patrushev give freedom of thinking you and the Lord and loving attitude to life and people. Salute and wait for answer...
In the relevant section this site has detailed instructions on all my drives. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 18, 2008 14:03

Евгений Леонтовский wrote:Good day!
Question to Andrey Patrushev.
Recently purchased MM InnerPulse, and three of Your disk: Healing, Star traveler and Explorer.
MM bought with the purpose of increase of level of comfort of life of the patient (pain syndrome). Your site contains information which suggests that it is possible to significantly reduce the level of pain of the patient and increase the comfort level of his life. I even went to the website from which this information was taken, read reviews... reassuring.
And the question is: how to build a training program?
How many times a day, for how long and what session and/or disks to use?
Hello!
Session of section "r" plus the session i2, alternating between them every day. Better for 15-20 minutes twice a day, than for 45 minutes (longer makes no sense) once. One session before bed can be replaced with disc Healing. Every three days, instead of one session, or Healing Guide.
In the first 5 minutes is possible usilenie pain, then let go.

дина

Post by дина » Thu Nov 13, 2008 14:35

hi Andrew. I heard that with alpha and theta state, you can develop different сверхвозможности6не tell you how

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 13, 2008 14:44

дина wrote:Hello Andrew. I heard that with alpha and theta state, you can develop different сверхвозможности6не tell you how
Do any of Your chosen system, using disks for entry into the appropriate condition.

Евгешка

Post by Евгешка » Thu Nov 13, 2008 15:58

Hi Andrew,

what are system for the development of sverhnaglost? And where you can read about it?

Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 13, 2008 16:11

Евгешка wrote:hi Andrew,

what are system for the development of sverhnaglost? And where you can read about it?

Thank you!
Hello.
So full now...
As you can read on koob.ru

СЕРГЕЙ.К.

Post by СЕРГЕЙ.К. » Thu Nov 13, 2008 18:57

Hello.
When listening to the discs, the quality of the high frequencies will not be affected?
Simple SD and DVD players. Headphones like normal. 15-24000частоты.
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 13, 2008 19:20

СЕРГЕЙ.К. wrote:Hello.
When listening to the discs, the quality of the high frequencies will not be affected?
Simple SD and DVD players. Headphones like normal. 15-24000частоты.
Thank you.
Hello.
Yeah, like, not be. :)

Евгешка

Post by Евгешка » Thu Nov 13, 2008 20:20

Andrew,
and can be you advise something specific.

thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 13, 2008 20:23

Give advice immoral... :?

Варя

Post by Варя » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Tips to give immoral...
And even immoral to eat alone. :evil:

Валюшка

Post by Валюшка » Fri Nov 14, 2008 19:58

Hello, today I will begin to listen to the Healing, decided on the night.is this correct? and how much time it is advisable to listen to?

Ирина Б.

Post by Ирина Б. » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:46

Good day to all!
I have a question to Andrew.
Newly purchased drives Ultramesh, Healing, Massage of the brain. Tell me, please, is it possible to listen to CDs of my daughters, six and twelve years? And in what sequence?

Сталкер

Post by Сталкер » Sat Nov 15, 2008 15:28

Question A. Patrushev.
've finished listening to a Hypnotic trance. Going to listen to Creative vizualizacija.
And in plus, it sometimes(yet) to listen to the solar wind.
Want to go crazy.

PS: in General I will say openly to all forum users-all that's happening to me is going crazy. Unthinkable Duma come, creativity rushing out of me just horror. All very unusual for a former normal person. I sometimes watching ordinary people outside of the classes-I felt sorry for them. Now I try to understand and really know that I can do that. The main thing that all the changes were evolutionary. Forgive not make a revolution in the head. It is dangerous.
It is not that you will go crazy. No. On the contrary drives me back to real life. What I slyschu, see, feel is all happening to me. It never happened before.

Danger lurks in neosoznannoi came their skills. and probably more important-all the new processes in the head to bring good and peace to others.

алекса3х

Post by алекса3х » Sat Nov 15, 2008 19:57

Hello, Andrei Patrushev!
My child is 3 years 8 months old. delay psycho-speech development, sensory-motor alalia, hyperactive, easily excitable, low concentration, uninhibited. The main treatment conduct. Please advise, what in addition could improve our condition? Instructions for listening to the baby the same?
and yet, the husband stutters, the work is very intense, which drives would you advise him? Where better to start?
With respect and gratitude, Alexandra

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Nov 16, 2008 0:10

Сталкер wrote:Now I try to understand and really know that I can do that. The main thing that all the changes were evolutionary. Forgive not make a revolution in the head. It is dangerous.
It is not that you will go crazy. No. On the contrary drives me back to real life. What I slyschu, see, feel is all happening to me. It never happened before.

Danger lurks in neosoznannoi came their skills. and probably more important-all the new processes in the head to bring good and peace to others.
1)
don't worry, each external or internal function in case of excessive consumption of the world creates a counter function :) - all will be well.

2)good and peace of others is more in the cemetery than in real life.
pulse of life - this incessant change, search and transformation.
Good and evil - things are relative. What good Russian - German death.. for example.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 15:26

Валюшка wrote:Hello, today I will begin to listen to the Healing, decided on the night.is this correct? and how much time it is advisable to listen to?
Hello.
Right.
Three weeks.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 15:27

Ирина Б. wrote:good day to All!
I have a question to Andrew.
Newly purchased drives Ultramesh, Healing, Massage of the brain. Tell me, please, is it possible to listen to CDs of my daughters, six and twelve years? And in what sequence?
And for what?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 15:33

Сталкер wrote:Question A. Patrushev.
've finished listening to a Hypnotic trance. Going to listen to Creative vizualizacija.
And in plus, it sometimes(yet) to listen to the solar wind.
Want to go crazy.

PS: in General I will say openly to all forum users-all that's happening to me is going crazy. Unthinkable Duma come, creativity rushing out of me just horror. All very unusual for a former normal person. I sometimes watching ordinary people outside of the classes-I felt sorry for them. Now I try to understand and really know that I can do that. The main thing that all the changes were evolutionary. Forgive not make a revolution in the head. It is dangerous.

Please understand, finally, that each disk is training, so to get the effect we should listen to systematically. And second discs are safe enough to listen to them anytime, anywhere (and with anyone :oops: ).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 15:41

алекса3х wrote:Hello, Andrei Patrushev!
My child is 3 years 8 months old. delay psycho-speech development, sensory-motor alalia, hyperactive, easily excitable, low concentration, uninhibited. The main treatment conduct. Please advise, what in addition could improve our condition? Instructions for listening to the baby the same?
and yet, the husband stutters, the work is very intense, which drives would you advise him? Where better to start?
With respect and gratitude, Alexandra
Hello!
The child at this age, I would advise listening to Mozart (background during the games). http://www.yugzone.ru/audio/mozart_effect.htm
For husband best disc Healing. Three weeks after the Healing you can work with Massage Brain.