CD "Endorphins"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 23, 2008 19:21

Коперник wrote:Hello Andrey!

Searched the whole forum seen but lost, can't find advice about sleep. What drive advise from lack of sleep, almost always waking up some not quite rested regardless of sleep duration. Man I am calm and not very receptive, stress and nerves about me. It is necessary that warmed me cold-blooded as it should, give me some advice.. bc
Hello!
I hope You will help drive the Healing.

Коперник

Post by Коперник » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:44

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Searched the whole forum seen but lost, can't find advice about sleep. What drive advise from lack of sleep, almost always waking up some not quite rested regardless of sleep duration. Man I am calm and not very receptive, stress and nerves about me. It is necessary that warmed me cold-blooded as it should, give me some advice.. bc
Hello!
Here it is, I through the day and listen, it's 10 times, not what happens. Alas. Is this normal? Maybe try another disk? bc

Денис906

Post by Денис906 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 15:34

Hello!
Please tell me, and Smoking marijuana causes impaired synthesis of serotonin and endorphins? :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 29, 2008 16:42

Коперник wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Hello!
Here it is, I through the day and listen, it's 10 times, not what happens. Alas. Is this normal? Maybe try another disk? bc
Hello!
It's not a tablet, and the training is designed for 21 days. If You come 10 times to the gym, what will change?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 29, 2008 16:46

Денис906 wrote:Hello!
Please tell me, and Smoking marijuana causes impaired synthesis of serotonin and endorphins? :oops:
Regular and long-term (~2years) - Yes.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 25, 2008 22:28

:evil:

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 28, 2008 19:35

Hello, Andrey!
I have 2 questions:
1) Regular listening to my "Endorphins" gives feedback (drowsy and causes fatigue). Listen to about a day for 45 min. What to do?
2) At the end of the written instructions: "in No case do not listen to this CD while driving and while operating other potentially dangerous mechanisms." Question: if the disk needs to cheer up, then why is it impossible to listen to under these conditions?
Sincerely, Alex

викторс

Post by викторс » Wed Dec 17, 2008 18:43

Tell me,when listening to MM our brain trains at high frequencies and learning to remember them,and when listening to of endorphins to the circulation(as I understand it) the brain learns to work in lower frequencies.is there any imbalance with simultaneous listening(for example across 2 days).it turns out that MM leads in one direction,and endorphins vozvrashaet(adjusted).it turns out the imbalance at the disk.You can correct if I am somewhere wrong?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 17, 2008 20:41

Anonymous wrote:hi Andrea!
I have 2 questions:
1) Regular listening to my "Endorphins" gives feedback (drowsy and causes fatigue). Listen to about a day for 45 min. What to do?
2) At the end of the written instructions: "in No case do not listen to this CD while driving and while operating other potentially dangerous mechanisms." Question: if the disk needs to cheer up, then why is it impossible to listen to under these conditions?
Sincerely, Alex
1. It is necessary to reduce listening time up to 15 minutes.
2. Some people, like You, there is a paradoxical redakcija. In the presence of debts on the dream this reaction takes place practically all.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 17, 2008 20:43

викторс wrote:Tell me,when listening to MM our brain trains at high frequencies and learning to remember them,and when listening to of endorphins to the circulation(as I understand it) the brain learns to work in lower frequencies.is there any imbalance with simultaneous listening(for example across 2 days).it turns out that MM leads in one direction,and endorphins vozvrashaet(adjusted).it turns out the imbalance at the disk.You can correct if I am somewhere wrong?
Depends on what frequency it is. Endorphins have higher frequencies of stimulation than MM. In MM a very different type of stimulation and is aimed at more.:) So these two can drive each other is not affected.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 10, 2009 20:11

Finally, the endorphins began to act on me! A month and a half listened to, no purpose...and now it's nice as in the body after listening, as if the bones tickles...about the same as while listening to a healing night.
THANK you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:52

when I started listening to "Endorphins"...I cachedavatar like coffee...once and for 3-5 hours...now feel a long train of actions,despite the fact that you listen to every 3-4 days.... :roll:

Борщ

Post by Борщ » Tue Jan 13, 2009 20:16

Will the disk endorphins, depression and apathy ? If without a mind machine to listen to

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 14, 2009 17:36

Борщ wrote:will the disk endorphins, depression and apathy ? If without a mind machine to listen to
Should help, but not as soon as with light...

Руслан 777

Endorphins

Post by Руслан 777 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 21:52

Hi Andrew, there are a few questions for you

1 do Not bring Your drive addictive? like: "today, I listen to cheerful, energetic, exciting, increased efficiency , tomorrow is bleak, to do anything not hunting, first you need to listen "Endorphins" then will you joy, energy and health".
Just before was "harmful addiction" , completely got rid of them about 3 years ago (without other interventions), have since moved very far (I would not want to go back to the emotions). Now became disgusted with any dependence on external factors and how it related to external stimulants. But self-development is welcome.

2 does CD "endorphins" performance? i.e. commitment, POS. mood, energy, and personal effectiveness.

3 Under which of your ROMs is the best (or most effective) to work with affirmations, after entering into a state of complete relaxation (trance)?

MM nope, I listen to everything through the computer.

Thanks in advance, regards Ruslan

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Endorphins

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:25

Руслан 777 wrote:Hello Andrew, there are a few questions for you

1 do Not bring Your drive addictive? like: "today, I listen to cheerful, energetic, exciting, increased efficiency , tomorrow is bleak, to do anything not hunting, first you need to listen "Endorphins" then will you joy, energy and health".
Just before was "harmful addiction" , completely got rid of them about 3 years ago (without other interventions), have since moved very far (I would not want to go back to the emotions). Now became disgusted with any dependence on external factors and how it related to external stimulants. But self-development is welcome.

2 does CD "endorphins" performance? i.e. commitment, POS. mood, energy, and personal effectiveness.

3 Under which of your ROMs is the best (or most effective) to work with affirmations, after entering into a state of complete relaxation (trance)?

MM nope, I listen to everything through the computer.

Thanks in advance, regards Ruslan
Hello, Ruslan.
1. When you first listen (if You have 45 minutes would be too much) sometimes in some people the next day may be something like backlash, but this is a temporary phenomenon. It is not excluded that You will have to take place such reaction (accumulated by the body while receiving chemo), but it will soon pass.
2. Yes, this drive is designed to improve the health and vigor (pick individually listening).
3. Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis and Giprotrans of theta meditation.

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:39

Previously, I did not deliver special pleasure of the listening Endorphins. On the contrary, about 15-20 minutes and... wanted to take the headphones off. Proshestvii for six months (a week ago) I decided to conduct a 15-day course with this disc. But to my surprise, I wanted to extend it to 21 days! For some reason I was very pleasant to listen to it, it's nice in the sense that listening to it gives me absolute peace, such a rare feeling that I was in heaven :aa Before these sensations with this disk was not, and I thought, that it is designed to increase vitality and mood, not to obtain a sense of absolute calm and relaxation (without listening to MM). Anyway, now loved this CD! :)

Анжи

Post by Анжи » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:08

Andrew, good day!
I have a question, could you clarify me the situation. I read that the brain of each individual generates its radiation frequency of successes and failures. For example, the success rate is equal 4,3452 Hz, and the frequency of brain waves, providing a failure – 5,6734 Hz. is one person. The other indicators can be quite different. If this is true, then mass program, have not obtained very effective results? And what to do in this case? Individually to order the program for yourself? In this case, how real it is and how it is done? How to calculate your individual performance?

I would be very glad if you can help me clarify this situation
Sincerely, Anji

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jan 31, 2009 16:55

Анжи wrote:Andrew, good day!
I have a question, could you clarify me the situation. I read that the brain of each individual generates its radiation frequency of successes and failures. For example, the success rate is equal 4,3452 Hz, and the frequency of brain waves, providing a failure – 5,6734 Hz. is one person. The other indicators can be quite different. If this is true, then mass program, have not obtained very effective results? And what to do in this case? Individually to order the program for yourself? In this case, how real it is and how it is done? How to calculate your individual performance?

I would be very glad if you can help me clarify this situation
Sincerely, Anji
This is a misconception. Just as the brain can not in principle generate a frequency with such accuracy, as You wrote, since the frequency characteristics are formed by the discharge of millions of neurons.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2009 18:52

Andrew, and that can be changed on Endorphins after the course?
I mean to CONTINUE TARGETING the IMPROVEMENT of ENERGY AND MOOD leveling?
I have innerpulse.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 16, 2009 22:36

Anonymous wrote:Andrew, and that can be changed on Endorphins after the course?
I mean to CONTINUE TARGETING the IMPROVEMENT of ENERGY AND MOOD leveling?
I have innerpulse.
Sorry, but You yourself have understood, what asked?:)

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2009 16:06

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Sorry, but You yourself have understood, what asked?
In General, Yes.
What other sessions or CDs you can listen to, having in view the same purpose as the tapping of the CD "Endorphins", after standard "quantum" in 15-21 the day of the audition?

Is that better?

Арамис

Post by Арамис » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:50

Guys, a question! Anyone just listened to drive without glasses, some results are visible? How efficiently, if it's just to listen?

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed Feb 18, 2009 13:50

Арамис wrote:Guys a question! Anyone just listened to drive without glasses, some results are visible? How efficiently, if it's just to listen?
The result is visible without glasses (and even what! :shock: :? ). How falling effektivnosti don't know glasses are not listening.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 18, 2009 17:57

Anonymous wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Sorry, but You yourself have understood, what asked?
In General, Yes.
What other sessions or CDs you can listen to, having in view the same purpose as the tapping of the CD "Endorphins", after standard "quantum" in 15-21 the day of the audition?

Is that better?
Thank you!
Can do morning sessions Eand in the evening all the same with the alpha sessions.