Disk Explorer

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Wed May 16, 2007 19:26

Hi all.

15 days listening to the Guide.
To me stupendous. In General, I wasn't me anymore.

lately throws in a particularly acute "experience"... so strong that "shake" "to the ground"...

...it is necessary to warn :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 16, 2007 19:39

лилия wrote:hi all.

15 days listening to the Guide.

lately throws in a particularly acute "experience"... so strong that "shake" "to the ground"...

...it is necessary to warn :)
Well, if you believe literally everything You wrote (I'm sorry :oops: ), then You are a rare case (in my memory, since 1992 only three). I've tried hard to translate all possible changes in a very smooth mode. And how do relatives react? :shock:
Can share :?: Not necessarily on the forum, and you letter.

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Fri May 18, 2007 11:49

лилия wrote:15 days listening to the Guide.

...it is necessary to warn
Lily, how are you feeling?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Can share Not necessarily on the forum, you can and letter.
Share your experience on the forum. Say what you want to.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri May 18, 2007 12:06

Ended the second stage of listening to "Explorer".
Results:
In the beginning was the L03 innerpulse in parallel with the "Conductor" - and there is a theta frequency, which affected the events - almost all negative.
In the middle of the stage there was audiostrobe "Conduit" - neutrality in all things.
At the end of the stage was a sorry CD player with the "Conductor" events began to move with a plus sign.

During stage listening to the voice of "Explorer" I have not seen.
The sense of time diminished - instead of the 70 minutes seemed to have passed 5-10 minutes.
Internal changes was observed.
At the end of the stage, "Explorer" began to bore me. :idea:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 18, 2007 12:21

It is time to do a long break!!!not less than 3 months!

evgeniya_

Post by evgeniya_ » Fri May 18, 2007 14:01

All good health!
I have when listening to the Conductor and came after a very unpleasant feeling. Right what is neurotic-psychotic-irritated state. I heard only 2 times with an interval of 2 days have decided to postpone the drive, because now I have to be in shape to do some work.
Andrew, when You wrote that the conductor is better to hear both sides of the queue. Can you elaborate?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 18, 2007 16:05

evgeniya_ wrote:All good health!
I have when listening to the Conductor and came after a very unpleasant feeling. Right what is neurotic-psychotic-irritated state. I heard only 2 times with an interval of 2 days have decided to postpone the drive, because now I have to be in shape to do some work.
Andrew, when You wrote that the conductor is better to hear both sides of the queue. Can you elaborate?
Sorry, I did not understand :oops: , the disk is only one side.
Can You, like, got a manual, which has cassettes were made?

evgeniya_

Post by evgeniya_ » Fri May 18, 2007 18:57

Can and got, only on this site and no earlier than January 2007 :) :) :)
That's not necessarily a manual, maybe it was Your recommendations on the forum.
If we again come across I objazat. I will inform you.

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Fri May 18, 2007 22:51

Just finished the first listening of "the Guide". Feeling that the brain is somehow a little tense. The head does not hurt. Had not listened to even once a program of this kind. Before the audition I drank two glasses of water and after listening to one. As a smoker, after listening has smoked a cigarette. The condition has deteriorated. Listened to the CD through headphones from the computer. The time passed quickly. The unusual movement of the sound in my head. First, moving from one ear to another then Bud, moving in circles. I will try in the future, as you listen to the disc, to talk about their feelings. Maybe someone will be interested.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 18, 2007 23:58

Certainly interesting... :wink:

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Sat May 19, 2007 19:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Sorry, did not understand , the disk is only one side.
Can You, like, got a manual, which has cassettes were made?
Andrew, it says in the instructions to the drive on the website
www.mindmachine.ru. It is possible that this statement was written when he was still cassettes. Andrew, please review this manual, You may make the necessary changes and adjustments, and possibly new ideas by listening to this disc, about the effects of listening etc.

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Sat May 19, 2007 20:08

Just finished the second the listening Explore. Noticed that my body relaxed while listening a little more. I listened to the disc in a sitting position (chair). While listening to the head relaxed and fell back on his shoulder. It was an unpleasant sensation in the neck (spine). Attribute this to uncomfortable the selected position. Next time I'll listen to the disc while lying. After listening to a normal state. Between the first and second audition was a feeling of some pressure in the head, Bud, increased tone of brain and muscle after exercise, a feeling which will remain after the second listening.

Go ahead!

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Sun May 20, 2007 18:51

Just finished listening to the third disc of "the Guide" (3rd day) in the posture of lying down. Before listening do not put any goals. While listening managed rasslabit body (especially hands), but not completely. Felt some tension of his brain, but not great. Yet, any significant state changes from listening to the disc do not feel. There is a calm. I write for those to whom this information will be interesting for yourself first.

Go ahead!

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Mon May 21, 2007 23:02

Finished fourth listening "Guide" (4th day). The body is relaxed to a greater extent. When attention was drawn to the conversation, breathing was barely perceptible, but when I pay attention to the breath, the breath was lost, became deeper. Then breath in opredennyh the time once again surface. And this was repeated a few times throughout the audition. In opredeleny point felt the undulating movement of the abdomen. Don't know what it was. The pulsation of the blood or anything else. Felt the pressure in his eyes. After listening to a normal state. Any stress in the brain do not feel. Before the audition and after, drank a few cups of water.

Go ahead!

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon May 21, 2007 23:43

Way to go, Radu o!
There's 17 more days! In a day or two will start the decline! After the recession - lifting!
Go ahead and stay!

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Tue May 22, 2007 8:33

so funny to read the messages Rada Shvets, like a reality show :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 22, 2007 11:29

Immediately I felt a true researcher with a structured approach and,apparently,prone to scientific analysis!!! :D Excellent!!!And then somehow,according to the forum,afraid to be Frank!!! 8)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue May 22, 2007 11:36

>Immediately felt a true researcher with a structured approach and,apparently,prone to scientific analysis!!! Very Happy Excellent!!!And then somehow,according to the forum,afraid to be Frank!!! Cool

How many people, so many States - all of which describes the Swiss Parliament, really only for him.
In the "Explorer" is common to all is the decline and rise of well-being and life events - everything else is personal taste :!: :idea:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 22, 2007 11:59

Pavel wrote:> everything else is personal taste :!: :idea:
So THAT's what those interesting!!!!!!!!!And the fact that like everyone else,so it ALL already know.. :wink:

Dima

Post by Dima » Tue May 22, 2007 12:10

Frank:
pereopisanie listened to in audio format discs Patrushev, the visible effect is not felt. Well, kind of like the quieter everything became.
Wait a couple of days listening to the original wav-tracks from the MP3 player. Also there is nothing to brag about.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 22, 2007 12:18

But if from the original to try???!!! :lol: :wink:

Dima

Post by Dima » Tue May 22, 2007 12:20

Dimas wrote:And if original sample???!!! :lol: :wink:
the original discs are not readable on my your devices

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 22, 2007 12:22

Maybe that's the problem!!!It's weird,but really,I don't feel (or poorly) the impact of disks (not original recording)...Wrote about it repeatedly on the forum.

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Tue May 22, 2007 18:41

Pavel wrote:How many people, so many States - all of which describes the Swiss Parliament, really only for him.
Totally agree with you, Pavel!
Dimas wrote:So after all IT's fun!!!!!!!!!And the fact that like everyone else,so it ALL already know..
Totally agree with you Dimas!

I'm trying, as far as possible objective, to describe my condition, which I experience when listening to the disc Explore. I don't pretenduju that I am describing will happen to anyone. But maybe my experience will help someone in the future. Who knows ?!

Thank you guys!

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Tue May 22, 2007 22:22

Finished the fifth the listening of "the Guide" (5th day). Approx 13.30-14.00 drank 200-250 ml of dry red home wine. :) Before the auditions, approximately at 18.30, drank a total of 1.5 liters of water. The audition turned in some surface. Could not concentrate on the voice of Andrew as in previous times. In the middle of the meditation had to stop listening because I had to "go small" (sorry for the detail). Then continued listening. The body is relaxed, but not much. Any special moments you haven't experienced. In a normal state. There is some pressure in the head.

Go ahead!