CD "Endorphins"

Лариса

Post by Лариса » Tue Sep 02, 2008 16:10

And yet again about the technical side of listening to Your discs - the hardware on which we listen to the discs are different, and since it's not music and it is important to hear everything that is written, and so important characteristics of the player and earphones. I would like to hear recommendations on this issue. Or I am not right.
CDs as such are fast disappearing, and qualitatively to be rewritten to disk on a flash drive or other media not everyone will be able the experience and knowledge needed. Can it happen that the program
after rewriting simply will not have value, and will listen only on the suggestion that there are benefits. Maybe you should open a section on the forum devoted to these technical issues. What You, Andrew, think about this. bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 02, 2008 16:55

Лариса wrote:And yet again about the technical side of listening to Your discs - the hardware on which we listen to the discs are different, and since it's not music and it is important to hear everything that is written, and so important characteristics of the player and earphones. I would like to hear recommendations on this issue. Or I am not right.
CDs as such are fast disappearing, and qualitatively to be rewritten to disk on a flash drive or other media not everyone will be able the experience and knowledge needed. Can it happen that the program
after rewriting simply will not have value, and will listen only on the suggestion that there are benefits. Maybe you should open a section on the forum devoted to these technical issues. What You, Andrew, think about this. bc
Duck it, has long been on the forum all this is discussed in the appropriate topics. By the way, all constraints in the smallest degree affect disk Endorphins...

Лариса

Post by Лариса » Tue Sep 02, 2008 19:31

I understand Andrew, it's easier to figure out where everything is discussed. But I'm new to the forum, a week without PE
redia crawling on the forum, believe me,it is very difficult to answer the question.In the next few days waiting for the parcel with Your disks, that are prepared, so to speak. Well, excuse me for disturbing you. :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 02, 2008 19:39

Лариса wrote:I know, Andrey, it's easier to figure out where everything is discussed. But I'm new to the forum, a week without PE
redia crawling on the forum, believe me,it is very difficult to answer the question.In the next few days waiting for the parcel with Your disks, that are prepared, so to speak. Well, excuse me for disturbing you. :(
Eh-heh-heh... :?
Need a normal player (can be DVD), capable of playing audio CDs and have output to headphones. The playback range is also normal - 20Hz-20kHz.

Лариса

Post by Лариса » Wed Sep 03, 2008 23:24

Well, thank you! Though I do not agree!
:oops:

Лариса

Post by Лариса » Thu Sep 04, 2008 16:11

Hello, Andrey! Finally found the answer to your question in the dictionary, so my apologies for doubting Your innocence! ( :lol: very funny,if it were not so ashamed of) Just in my nature - to get to the bottom itself and reinvent the wheel.

Ворона

Post by Ворона » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:27

figured out finally that my crazy tach is a response to "endorphins". Was on the advice of Andrew listen for 5 min in 2 days. The reaction appeared again in the night, although I definitely listen to more than 4 hours before bedtime. Tachycardia was very short, one time and after 30 min I fell asleep. Several times before listening to this CD and Healing through MM and it was all good. Then on the 3rd time so zakolbasilo - thought a heart attack snuck up on me :oops: Amazing, all the same thing - our body :lol:

Гость

Post by Гость » Wed Sep 10, 2008 13:45

Still, "Andolini" to listen better in the morning because the effect of cheerfulness is quite long, and 4 hours of sleep is clearly not enough.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 10, 2008 16:23

Гость wrote:still "Andolini" to listen better in the morning because the effect of cheerfulness is quite long, and 4 hours of sleep is clearly not enough.
You see, the inertia of the nervous system are different. Some 4 hours is enough. But 4 hours is the minimum allowed interval.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:53

Andrew what can you say about the music presented on this site http://www.vint.biz ? Whether it can provide the effect which is written in this resource?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 11, 2008 15:07

Anonymous wrote:Andrew, what can you say about the music presented on this site http://www.vint.biz ? Whether it can provide the effect which is written in this resource?
It's hard to say. The principle of operation is not disclosed, some hints, and very vague. UNESCO does not certify medical program, only training... the Price is too prohibitive, even for Germany. In Germany there are Langusto therapy on the discs for about the same price. It is based on the ideas of Tomatis.

нина

Post by нина » Fri Sep 26, 2008 19:37

how many times for 15 days with a break of 15 days, you can listen to the CD "endorphins" . I helps a lot to improve the mood of this disc.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:52

Andrew is prompt and you this CD to listen to with your eyes open? and another question on the disc contains only the hum of different tonalities?
Last edited by Ростислав on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:11, edited 1 time in total.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:21

And after listening to the Endorphins have me, download the film the heavy feeling in his head!? Listen to in the morning as you Wake up through the day.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:43

нина wrote:how many times in 15 days with a break of 15 days, you can listen to the CD "endorphins" . I helps a lot to improve the mood of this disc.
This is a long-term mode, but better still to do more long breaks (a month) after two series.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:45

Ростислав wrote:And after listening to the Endorphins have me, download the film the heavy feeling in his head!? Listen to in the morning as you Wake up through the day.
Shorten the listening time up to 15 minutes or (and) the volume.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:46

Ростислав wrote:Andrei prompt and you this CD to listen to with your eyes open? and another question on the disc contains only the hum dannyh keys?
1. As you wish.
2. Yes, something like that...:)

Коперник

Post by Коперник » Sun Oct 05, 2008 14:48

Good health to all present, and André in particular!

Became the proud owner of all Your drives. But none of the instructions (may not have been very careful) do not find any detailed information(3 days reading the forum, looking for info). MM does not yet have. Let's take on the theme - chose this system: 21 day Healing, and the conduit through the day, that 42 days + Endorphins every morning .

The questions are essentially:

1. How much time can or should listen to the Endorphins?, the standard tip is 15 min, why the remaining 45 minutes?
2. After what period of time should take a break and how much for the Endorphins (from my chart)?
3. There are no strict limits, if I am willing to listen to all your CDs and fill them according to circumstances (supposedly knocked out)?

Савл

Post by Савл » Mon Oct 06, 2008 18:09

And when I listen to this disc that really do not the program and not regularly, I have a feeling that I was lying on the beach. In my ears like the hum of distant orchestra (or tacola), the sounds remind me of rave beach background.

Василий$

question

Post by Василий$ » Sat Oct 18, 2008 13:20

Andrew, Good day!
You specify the frequency, for example 0.5 - 1.5 Hz, as it can be heard on ordinary hardware, it's not the real range should be maintained!
Or I do nedogona?
Please explain.

Basil.

>>>0.5 - 1.5 Hz – the output of endorphins, increased attention, stimulation of hair growth and wound healing, enhance immunity;

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: question

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 18, 2008 14:36

Василий$ wrote:Andrew, Good day!
You specify the frequency, for example 0.5 - 1.5 Hz, as it can be heard on ordinary hardware, it's not the real range should be maintained!
Or I do nedogona?
Please explain.

Basil.

>>>0.5 - 1.5 Hz – the output of endorphins, increased attention, stimulation of hair growth and wound healing, enhance immunity;
Hello, Vasily!
Such frequencies are determined by binaural beats and modulations.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 18, 2008 14:42

Коперник wrote:good health to all present, and André in particular!

Became the proud owner of all Your drives. But none of the instructions (may not have been very careful) do not find any detailed information(3 days reading the forum, looking for info). MM does not yet have. Let's take on the theme - chose this system: 21 day Healing, and the conduit through the day, that 42 days + Endorphins every morning .

The questions are essentially:

1. How much time can or should listen to the Endorphins?, the standard tip is 15 min, why the remaining 45 minutes?
2. After what period of time should take a break and how much for the Endorphins (from my chart)?
3. There are no strict limits, if I am willing to listen to all your CDs and fill them according to circumstances (supposedly knocked out)?
1. People are different. 45 minutes for the least sensitive and depressed.
2. Also - after 21 days at 21 days.
3. No, simply no restrictions - all the feelings (not deadly and not dangerous, but sometimes very frustrating :? ).

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Sat Oct 18, 2008 16:01

Andrew,
then one more question,
when listening on an MP3 player, the effect remains?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 18, 2008 17:17

Василий$ wrote:Andrew,
then one more question,
when listening on an MP3 player, the effect remains?
For of Endorphins remains.

Коперник

Post by Коперник » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:07

Hi Andrew!

Searched the whole forum seen but lost, can't find advice about sleep. What drive advise from lack of sleep, almost always waking up some not quite rested regardless of sleep duration. Man I am calm and not very receptive, stress and nerves about me. It is necessary that warmed me cold-blooded as it should, give me some advice.. bc