Audionastroi from Alexander Sviyash

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Tue May 04, 2010 13:27

Tried different disks. Magnet for money and produces results. The money has suddenly appeared from a variety of sources. From some earlier refused. However, it is believed, without serious consideration of its domestic content to hope for "by magic" is silly. I will allow myself to compare such technologies with a modern car. Comfort, speed, safety. Something preference. And in life. Conclusions: practice and observation.

Платон Грант

Post by Платон Грант » Wed May 05, 2010 12:11

az ...sounds nice... fully agree...that there is written...it is something evident!!..and magnet osobisto!... - generally - a good thing,use it with pleasure!...Good LUCK!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 05, 2010 12:21

Сергей Гурин wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Frankly, I'm shocked...

Bill Harris (William Harris, Director, Centerpointe Research Institute) - a full-blooded American, a Director of the company (http://www.centerpointe.com/), which creates and sells audio CDs (Holosync), recorded using the technology of binaural beats...
What do You mean?
And You read an article something for yourself that you recommend? :)

Платон Грант

Post by Платон Грант » Wed May 05, 2010 12:38

...you know I did and never kommentirovat...whatever was said - there is still only one opinion and this is mine!...not even opinion - and what I think and do...everything else is just shadows... - EXPERIENCE - the SON of ERRORS DIFFICULT!...about all these binaural I - I-it must be too turned off,so it's all good to understand...and in THIS sense too - HOW many VIEWS!??...How many people - so many opinions!!... therefore, guided so trust I Sviyash,Pogonina??...see what they're doing or пишут1?...this is something that is useful to me and others like!?...then why so much to think about these rims??...try!!..dangerous!?...so in Odessa, sometimes balconies on the citizens fall...that is dangerous...but sometimes!!...Trust yourself...!Listening to these CDs and will listen - they give the effect!and much faster this effect occurs than if these affirmations are read aloud(especially.,not all of them read aloud!!)...however,there is one common with all DP feature - simply and quickly - very rarely I get to go to a new level(I call it a new reality...!that is the reality that creating affirmations on the drive in the list...in reading in vibration etc) - there is always a period of "Push-UPS" - so to speak the TRANSITION - he's not very comfortable!...And about the WHEELS Satanology - we can say that using them this transition easier,simpler.softer!!...Good luck! az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 05, 2010 12:43

I'm completely disappointed... :cry:
http://zvukom.com/page.php?form_id=114
My article without attribution.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 05, 2010 12:50

And this is Dmitri Noise (again, authorship is not specified)
http://zvukom.com/page.php?form_id=120
writes about their drives...

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Wed May 05, 2010 14:16

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Сергей Гурин wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Frankly, I'm shocked...

Bill Harris (William Harris, Director, Centerpointe Research Institute) - a full-blooded American, a Director of the company (http://www.centerpointe.com/), which creates and sells audio CDs (Holosync), recorded using the technology of binaural beats...
What do You mean?
And You read an article something for yourself that you recommend? :)
Read... Yeah nestykovochki there is, of course, in the sense that this article could not write full-blooded American. Mozht just here taken some excerpts from the article by bill Harris just about themselves manifestations of crises. After all, he sells these CDs on the basis of binaurally beat signals. And the rest of course, here we can clearly see the pen Russian dude... :lol:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed May 05, 2010 20:39

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I'm completely disappointed... :cry:
http://zvukom.com/page.php?form_id=114
My article without attribution.
We asked them the question,why use the materials on our sites without mentioning the source and authorship.My previous offer to participate in the discussion of the technology here was ignored...Offered again.
Talked with the Russian representative Janos,whose codes are used to design drives.According to him Janos do not know.And in General the modification of codes in the image leads to a distortion of the inherent energy.
I would like to hear comments on these issues.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Fri May 07, 2010 19:41

Hello!
Alla at this point in the journey.
To go to the forum and address the issues
only within its competence. Upon return
she will be in touch with you. It will not
earlier than through three months.
Regarding the use of materials...
Write where and with what materials
used. There are two solutions
this issue: either we remove this
information at all or give a link to
source.
Sincerely, Elena
Academy of Success The Natural Way, Inc.
www.ZvukOm.com
manager@zvukom.com
Here's what they said...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri May 07, 2010 19:58

Links in soem letter I brought,but I did not dignify a response.
Well,well,wait Alla.The rest,as I understand it only "sew buttons".

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Fri May 07, 2010 20:02

I was honored to answer 2 times, because I usually in these cases stormed to the result :) Now I write to them about links, reply quote from...

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Fri May 07, 2010 22:37

To all your questions Alla will answer as
only can.
Sincerely, Elena
www.ZvukOm.com
manager@zvukom.com
So here :(

Свияш

Post by Свияш » Sat May 08, 2010 0:45

Friends, I see a discussion about moods sunk to the search for the perpetrators that the designer had based drawings similar to the drawings of the Janos, and their remade. By the way, he became the author of his drawings, somehow it's all forgotten. And even blame the designer, now that the drawings were energetyczny. But this is just a cover, which is irrelevant to the drives has not. Drawing, and drawing, glanced and forgotten.

Relative moods Sytina - indeed, it is possible to listen to them. Only there is required a special time and nothing else to do will not. And nobody bothers you, birds chirping, and all do,what you want.

But in General, the difficulty in assessing the effectiveness of the set arises from the fact that with the mechanistic approach to work with the psyche, these approaches are hampered. When working with such a complex object, person, feedback (experiment) depends not only on the impact of technology, but also on the subject of impact. So regardless of how you set the experimenter. In this case it is the one who listens to CDs.
It is this feature of the human psyche allows scientists to assert that no aura and no telekinesis does not exist.
I had a good friend pop hypnotizer and psychic Valery Avdeev. It was investigated in different laboratories, and he showed the most amazing results - rejected ray oscilloscope, translated simultaneously watch, eye moved light items on the table and so on. So with some friendly experimenters, all was well, the results of the experiments were the most amazing.
And when she came stern uncle from the Academy of Sciences with the intention to expose the fraud, the results were no. That is, these observers so influenced the subjects that he blocked abilities (not really, of course, but very strong).

I think something similar happens with the use of our drives. If a person listening to them, rather critical, skeptical, is afraid of too much influence or just really doubt the result, he firmly blocking my mind from external influences, even hidden. And he is not getting the result even after 40-60 hours of listening, he should listen to much more.

As I understand it, this rugged men's forum gathered such people. I myself am about the same, have a very high level of internal control, therefore, understand the complexities of self-programming for visitors of this forum.
When disks are listening to women motivated to change and more open, then their result is much faster.

Such is the dialectic. 40 hours is for the gullible women, since they are the main consumers of all products aimed at self-change (trainings, books, moods and everything else). And men have to exert more effort to achieve the same result.<

Post by Guest » Sat May 08, 2010 1:26

Свияш wrote:but this is just a cover, which is irrelevant to the drives has not. Drawing, and drawing, glanced and forgotten.
And you manual drives read?

Спящий тигр

Post by Спящий тигр » Sat May 08, 2010 1:39

Listened to the money Magnet. Some effect of it.
For example, there is a phrase "money just sticks to me."
So when listening to drive - walk down the street, the wind blew and the leg stuck was 50 RUB. :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 08, 2010 10:37

sviâša
On the covers of CDs with audio in seriyah "Spirituality", "self-Healing", "Business" and "Personal growth" shows the symbols of the sacral geomerty. Their energy supports the reconfiguration of the subconscious in accordance with the semantics of a particular character. There, for the series "Business" was chosen as the symbol of the "Contact" for the series "Spirituality" - a symbol of "Intuition" for a series of "Personal growth" - a symbol of "Balance", and for the series "Healing" - symbol for "Healing."
Thus, the CD covers with images on them characters, it makes sense to use as objects for immersion in meditation while listening to a particular audio program. Feedback from our listeners confirm the greatest efficiency it is such "deep" listening.

http://www.zvukom.com/page.php?form_id=61

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Sat May 08, 2010 16:35

Свияш wrote:but this is just a cover, which is irrelevant to the drives has not. Drawing, and drawing, glanced and forgotten.
You say one thing, website says another... So where is the truth? :roll:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 08, 2010 21:18

I think the truth is.When the site was created and disks used everything you can,regardless of copyright and intellectual property.
Specific examples of the above.
Codes Janusz carry energy.He said he gets them from the entity that draws the circles.I was in a meeting with him,asked him a question.For Janusz is also the business codes, these are sold as sets,posters, and live DVD.
On the one hand they made small changes,it's like not codes Janusz initial energy,and the characters (for some reason tamei with the same names ,and codes),but at the same time for advertising purposes stated all that tositsa to the codes of Janusz.I just this subject is well know if you are going to cooperate with Janus to promote these codes,as I like them.
I ,like Andrei Patrushev disappointed in this approach to create your website and your product.Also, I hate ignoring my emails by the administration of the website of the manufacturer regarding the use of the materials on our website.

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2010 2:39

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Codes Janusz carry energy.He said he gets them from the entity that draws the circles.I was in a meeting with him,asked him a question.For Janusz is also the business codes, these are sold as sets,posters, and live DVD.
But if the creators of audionastroi say that this entity has allowed them to use these codes for the covers and gave them a description? This is not the Janusz codes work... he uses them. Copyright belongs to a certain entity. :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon May 10, 2010 11:20

Have codes,by the way is the reverse side with the symbol which is not on the disks.

And about the copyright it's simple:

Rules for the use of artistic material "Janosh Art" from 2008

Individuals can download to your PC, reproduce and use images and accompanying inscriptions from the web site "Janosh Art" for personal use but not for commercial use. Copyright in the image may not be in any way changed by modifying the image editors, or any other computer programs. Obtaining permission to use the images for personal purposes is not required. You are allowed to make images available to other persons, provided that is not charged any compensation and that each uploaded image is accompanied by the following message: "Art material "Janosh Art" www.janosh.com". Individuals are not allowed to download to your PC to reproduce or use the images and their accompanying inscriptions for your web site without the written permission of "Janosh Art". Along with getting permission when using images for your web site also requires the support of the images with the message: "Art material "Janosh Art" www.janosh.com".

As for our website,it says:
© you can use the site when referencing mindmachine.ru
However, the article Andrew http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/afformations.htm posted on the website without such instructions,and the text is removed and paragraphs,where there are links to our website.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Tue May 11, 2010 19:22

Good afternoon, Sergey!

The article was removed from the site
as sources, etc., we are not exactly
known excellent article, but found we
they, apparently, in the place where was not specified
the source and the author, and therefore there are
doubts about the originality of this
material. It is easier to remove them from the site than
to get to the truth.

About sacred geometry.
Artist Victoria Komarova was
inspired not by the works of Janos and
the crop circles, copyright
which does not belong to earthlings. Us
by love of the work and the Victoria and
Janos. But copyright on the concept
does not exist, every person has the right
paint geometric shapes,
that are presented, including on
the fields of wheat throughout the world. I
hope that clear task-
the use of sacred
geometric signs helps people
to re-tune to harmony and balance,
love and joy, etc.
It's important for people. Well, when
artists make it possible for us.

We are very welcome any co-creativity
contact us.

All the best,
Lena

www.ZvukOm.com
manager@zvukom.com
Today I received this response...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue May 11, 2010 22:25

but we found
they, apparently, in the place where was not specified
the source and the author, and therefore there are
doubts about the originality of this
material. It is easier to remove them from the site than
to get to the truth.
In other words, the statement of Andrey Patrushev,that the article he wrote is being questioned.
And to me they are not happy :) I never received a response.
Now I'm with Janus talks about the production codes in Russia,might not bother with this,and inspired by the circles and slap them on without him under your name :?

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Tue May 11, 2010 22:48

Андрей Кабанков wrote:in Other words, the statement of Andrey Patrushev,that the article he wrote is being questioned.
Under somnenie they have is not something that Andrei Patrushev, the author of this article, and the fact that this article they had published in the original, i.e. full volume. I understand.

Andrew, I asked that you hear about all those questions... Must answer, I think...

Or can email them now just needs to answer...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue May 11, 2010 22:51

Yes like the question is settled already,I'm not a lawyer Janusz to protect its interests.And the article from our website anymore.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 13, 2010 13:47

Сергей Гурин wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:in Other words, the statement of Andrey Patrushev,that the article he wrote is being questioned.
Under somnenie they have is not something that Andrei Patrushev, the author of this article, and the fact that this article they had published in the original, i.e. full volume. I understand.

Andrew, I asked that you hear about all those questions... Must answer, I think...

Or can email them now just needs to answer...
Thank You, Sergey!
Frankly, I do not care. :) My article network is laid out in a huge quantity and without attribution and attribution of others. If I'm going to butt heads, then the time to life and the realization of creative plans, I will not stay... :? Examples of the articles I cited only as an illustration of "decency" data "comrades", and the rest, as they say, - God will judge them...