The optimal scheme of the classes of discs

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Tue May 07, 2019 13:54

Andrew, good day!
Interested in your opinion about the optimal scheme of training with psychoactive disks. If a person listens to your CDs, but not too much, then it will fit that scheme, which is already painted in "FAQ on disks" and "Guide". They are in these topics
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2181
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6504

But the question is - how to effectively engage with the discs fan of this case, which bought-pumped quite a lot of stuff and wants to deal with them almost constantly over a long period of about six months?

In particular, interested in the question about crosstolerance different discs with the same waves (alpha, theta, Delta, or beta). Does it exist? That is, do not lose the disks performance, if you listen to them one after the other (for 15-21 days each) within, say, six months in a row every day? The drives are all different, a lot of them, but they all have the same type of waves. That is not acquire whether the brain of such human tolerance (adaptation) to the stimulation in this frequency range?

The same question is not only about your drives, but and Geoffrey Thompson. It is also to many of his drives, sets the PostScript "alpha" or "theta" or some other type of waves.

Still, Andrew, you once told me that the breaks between courses of listening should be done more because it is necessary to "give time for the body to change." Please explain in detail (preferably with examples). What is then the optimal schema for work with drives different types of waves for a man without any diagnosis?

Effectively if so: 15-21 days with an alpha drive, then without a break 15-21 days with theta disc, then without any interruption 15-21 days with Delta-disk? Effectively 15-21 days to work simultaneously with two different drives?

I would be grateful for a detailed response (can then paste it in your "FAQ" and "Guide").<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 07, 2019 14:29

Actually, the FAQ (and especially the Guide wheels), IMHO, has the answers to your questions. :?
Владимир Р. wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 13:54
But the question is - how to effectively engage with the discs fan of this case, which bought-pumped quite a lot of stuff and wants to deal with them almost constantly over a long period of about six months?
And to do 15 days listen to (anything you want, in whatever combination if it's one direction), 15 rest. This mode is intended for long-term (six months or a year) listening. If not helped, longer to do and makes no sense whatsoever. Go do something else.
Владимир Р. wrote:
Still, Andrew, you once told me that the breaks between courses of listening should be done more because it is necessary to "give time for the body to change." Please explain in detail (preferably with examples). What is then the optimal schema for work with drives different types of waves for a man without any diagnosis?
I never set my drives as a treatment. This brain training and improved health is a side effect.
Brain training differs from muscle training. The goal of our training - improve brain activity in everyday life. When you sit (lie) in the headphones and listen to CDs, it is not everyday life. During the training the brain develops certain neural connections. But all the connections in the brain are contextually dependent. Therefore, it is necessary to make a break to the brain wave training, and translate these connections in the context of various life situations. If all your activity is reduced to lying on the couch and watching TV, then it will be the same context.
Владимир Р. wrote:
Effectively if so: 15-21 days with an alpha drive, then without a break 15-21 days with theta disc, then without any interruption 15-21 days with Delta-disk? Effectively 15-21 days to work simultaneously with two different drives?
This topic viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5654 To help you.<

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Fri May 10, 2019 12:08

Still please answer about "crosstolerance" two different discs with the same type of waves. For example, if for 42 consecutive days to listen to two DIFFERENT alpha drive (21 days each), there will be preadaptation?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 14:29
Vladimir R. wrote(a): ↑
Tue may 07, 2019 12:54

And to do 15 days listen to (anything you want, in whatever combination if it's one direction), 15 rest. This mode is intended for long-term (six months or a year) listening.
What does "one direction"? That is, there must be the same type of waves? Do I have to do 15 days of ABSOLUTE rest, or in these 15 days you can work with a different drive (for example, first worked with alpha and then theta, and so alternate 15-15-15-15-15)?

The topic that you got rid of - read.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 12, 2019 10:57

Владимир Р. wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:08
Still please answer about "crosstolerance" two different discs with the same type of waves. For example, if for 42 consecutive days to listen to two DIFFERENT alpha drive (21 days each), there will be preadaptation?
"It is a pity that we failed to hear the head of the transport Department..." (M. Zhvanetsky)
Владимир Р. wrote:
What does "one direction"? That is, there must be the same type of waves?
You are absolutely right.
Владимир Р. wrote:
Do I have to do 15 days of ABSOLUTE rest, or in these 15 days you can work with another disk
During breaks you can work with "navorotami".
Владимир Р. wrote:
(for example, first worked with alpha and then theta, and so alternate 15-15-15-15-15)?
No.
Владимир Р. wrote:
The topic that you got rid of - read.
Helluva lot of doubt, however... :?

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Sun May 12, 2019 16:44

And bilateral meditation refers to the alpha drives? You said that she's not a simulator, and a purely situational disk. Is it possible to listen to this: 15 days alpha, bilateral 15 days, 15 days, alpha, etc.?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 12, 2019 17:00

Vladimir R.,
can.

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:11

Andrei Patrushevhave a question about the beta audio.
I thoroughly have built themselves alpha level, and your instructions turn to the development of beta. How to turn out people who have no depression, no add-ADHD? Do I understand correctly that you need to listen to every 3 days and not very long (compared to alpha or theta programs)?

I have Tomanoski beta-CD Brainwave Nature Suite - Awakened Rainforest (Beta) with the sounds of nature. But it lasts a whole hour, I'm not comfortable with beta waves so long to charge. Since minutes to listen to him for once?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:21

Vladimir R.,
Владимир Р. wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:11
Do I understand correctly that you need to listen to every 3 days and not very long (compared to alpha or theta programs)?
You are absolutely right.
Владимир Р. wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:11
I have Tomanoski beta-CD Brainwave Nature Suite - Awakened Rainforest (Beta) with the sounds of nature. But it lasts a whole hour, I'm not comfortable with beta waves so long to charge. Since minutes to listen to him for once?
Though as and even every day. :)

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:21
Though as and even every day. :)
Oops! It's fun! Tell me plz more about the difference between your disks and Thompsonesque. I understand that it is not you drives Thompson created, but MB you have some information?

Beta why Thompson is so much to listen to? In the description it disk says "for heightened focus & mental peak performance," which is about as in your beta programs.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:15

Владимир Р. wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:51
beta Why Thompson is so much to listen to? In the description it disk says "for heightened focus & mental peak performance," which is about as in your beta programs.
Because Thompson, first of all, beautiful music and a great power of Intention. And I, to my great regret, not the composer :cry: and I work banal rhythms... :?

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:40

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:15
and works great the power of Intention.
Mean the placebo effect?

Thompson says that he, too, psychoactive rhythms built into the drives. The disk, about which I speak, from the series - Brainwave Nature Suite (2007). There are 4 different disc with nature sounds (no music at all), and everyone on the cover is a different type of waves (alpha, theta, beta, delta). And Yes-he had, by 2007, to develop psychoacoustic technology!

Your even in this case it works just the placebo effect?