Question about music and its influence

Иан
Question about music and its influence

Post by Иан » Mon Oct 06, 2008 20:03

Hello, my name is Ivan, I'm interested in Your music for meditation and development of intelligence http://www.yugzone.ru/audio.htm I'm interested in meditating music and iuziqai NEW AGE. You are all well-written that your Museum helps you to remember the material, it's amazing)))) But my question is will not hurt if your music is my mental state (I'm disabled children with cerebral palsy, brain all okay), do your music is so good??? Do You have a shop or a place where you can come for advice on choice of music? Sincerely yours, Ivan! daniloviva@mail.ru

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:16

Have You encountered any music that has caused You real harm? :?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:57

Oh now sung pop paranoidalnami from silicone Zvezdnyi is the real harm is... Tilly-Tilly Tralee-Wali for the brains of young people.... it vdalblivanie in the immature minds of a certain destructive life-style... this finally koszmarny kashmar... :cry: :cry: :cry:
the fact that MM can hardly be called music... only in the disk star Voyager where the bell - it can be called music and that's a stretch... but very often when immersed in a theta brain itself provides some thread of melody, so delicate and strikingly beautiful that it's a pity that not a musician... and the brain paints such amazing pictures, what a pity that I'm not an artist... :wiz :wiz :wiz

Алексей Кузнецов

Post by Алексей Кузнецов » Fri Nov 13, 2009 0:05

Going ahead, you're right. My friend when listening to theta quite often hear Cossack songs sung by beautiful voices of women and men. I hope to get her soon CDs and listen to myself. All I want to buy myself, but will never be in Moscow. And at the post last time stripped 400 rubles excess of the cost.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:41

Ian
If you like new age music, I can recommend you great music... I really like the first albums of Enigma, all looking for something similar and found Jens Gad-a(one of the sound producer of the project Enigma), the projects it ahelia made in the same spirit. I advise you to listen.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:50

Andrew, Hello!
The theory that a headache after listening to the program because not enough water is fundamentally wrong :) The reason is quite different and it's plain to see, at a glance.
A few questions:
1. Why not everyone helps the water to avoid a headache?
2. Why I'm doing dry fasting and listening to Your program do not experience any after pains?
3. And why my wife, who also practices dry fasting, also do not have a headache?
4. Why in the forum there are also people who don't drink water and not feel discomfort?
Blamed on "features of the brain"?
Not that looking for the cause :) It is quite obvious, but You have not even tried to explore it. And as long as You assume that the brain stores all the memories or "generates a vision," and is not receiving-transmitting device, neither You nor anyone else will never solve this simple riddle))

Новенький

Re: Question about music and its influence

Post by Новенький » Tue Jul 29, 2014 15:06

[quote="Guest"]I really like the first albums of Enigma, all looking for something similar and found Jens Gad-a(one of the sound producer of the project Enigma), the projects it ahelia made in the same spirit. I advise you to listen.
Yes, Enigma the thing cool before meditating under it was doing the render too..but in General to stay..for romance...and of course for a night of love with a woman fit!!! :ay

Артур888

Re: Question about music and its influence

Post by Артур888 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 17:55

February 22 at Spbgeu (ENGECON) hosted a lecture by associate Professor, candidate of law.N., Alexei V. Kholopova on the topic
"the Impact of music on human psychophysiology"
[youtube][/youtube]